Little Asian Woman Turns the Tables

Story Info
Rape goes wrong - girl turns the tides on her attacker.
1.5k words
4.22
28.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers

All characters are of legal age.

*****

The 11:15 train was nearly empty, the last few shift workers on their way home. Ray had got on at one of the city stations, and took his favourite seat – the one that poked in the aisle a bit so there were half a dozen seats facing him, any one of which might allow him some upskirt heaven. But today, none were occupied by girls in skirts.

After three or four stops, a guy stood to get off the train and a young Asian-looking girl took the seat. The aisle seats were popular because they had more leg room. Ray had seen her get on at the university stop, so she had to be 18 or so but like many Asian girls, she looked much younger. She was petite, little breasts in a cotton v-neck T-shirt above a short denim skirt. She was listening to music on her phone, buds in her ears, and probably hadn't realised she'd flashed her little blue panties when she sat down.

Ray was good at this. He knew how to look without being seen, and knew not to stare – get a glimpse, imprint it in your memory, then look away. The surest way to get caught is to stare.

The girl lifted her shoulder-bag onto her lap to rummage in it for something. As she did, she inadvertently pushed the hem of her skirt higher.

The girl was three rows away, so less than three metres. Rummaging in her bag, her legs parted slightly and Ray saw a substantial triangle of mid-blue fabric and the hint of pussy-lips on one side where the fabric had risen too high, then looked away for a few seconds. He checked the other two passengers for anybody watching him, then looked back. Heaven. She leaned forwards to put her bag back under the seat and the v-neck opened to show him her little titties all the way down to her stomach. He could only guess how tiny the nipples were, but he could see she wore only a little white bra with all the upper flesh on display.

Look away, check around, look back. Fuck. She looked at him. Oh, OK. Just a glance. Be cool. Don't look at her for a while. That MILF over there has the best tits! Look at 'em jiggle with the movement of the train. Look away, look around...

The journey went on. Some minutes passed before the train slowed to a stop outside his station. Three or four minutes passed until an announcement told them all there was an 'incident' on the line and they'd be staying here until further notice.

The Asian girl seemed to be particularly uncomfortable. She had a concerned look on her face and was clenching her thighs together. Ray realised she needed to pee. On top of the lovely little titties and the memory of her little bald pussy lip sneaking out the side of her panties, Ray's senses ignited. There was tension in his pants now.

The look of relief on her face when the train jerked into motion twenty minutes later was obvious. But the progress was slow, just walking pace. Then another announcement: 'This train will terminate at the next station due to the incident on the line. All passengers must disembark'.

Ray was right behind the girl as they approached the escalator to exit the station. He knew what was coming. Stay three steps below her. Pretend not to look. Her ass will be right there, don't get caught looking.

And so it was. Ray noticed with glee that there was a dark patch right between her legs. Pee or sweat? Who cares, either way it's hot. Look away. Step up two more steps so nobody realises why you're below her. Jesus if this hardon doesn't go away ... OK let her create some distance, don't get caught stalking.

Ray knew this station well. He knew the shortcut to the bus station beside the car park. There were maybe thirty passengers, clearly nobody else knew the shortcut or were unwilling to take it at this time of night. Stepping between the cars towards the small brick storeroom, beside which the fence was missing, Ray's heart jumped. Beside the little building he knew so well, and had used for illicit 'liaisons' in the past, was the Asian girl, tugging at her panties to get them down before she squatted to pee. Ray decided then and there she was going to be another victim. It must be fate! She's right here! I only need to get her past that door and she won't have a chance!

He silently crept the last three paces and rounded the side of the building and there she was, squatting, an arc of pee splashing and hissing onto the ground in front of her. She was lost in the relief for a few seconds and didn't notice him, so he stared at the little bald pussy lips and tight little asshole clearly visible in the floodlighting of the car park under the blue panties she held out of the way.

Then she noticed him with a start. "Oh please don't look!" She stopped peeing and tried to cover her nakedness. The only part of Ray that moved was his twitching cock. "Please, mister?"

Her face changed. She'd been shocked and a little scared. It was midnight, dark, and she was alone with a man in a very compromising situation. Then clarity swept over her visage.

"How much money do you have?"

Ray gulped. OK, that's a good development. "Forty bucks."

"Hand it over and you can watch. But don't touch or I'll scream and the station officers will hear. OK?"

"OK." He fished the money out of his wallet and handed it to her, saying: "Lose the panties, turn this way a little." She did.

She concentrated a while, then dribbled a little. A short spurt, then nothing.

"Sorry mister. It's all I got."

"Bullshit, I paid forty bucks for that?"

"You already saw heaps mate."

Ray knew that the door to the storeroom was never locked. He grabbed her arm, pushed her in there. She nearly tripped because of the underwear around her calves – he stood on them and pushed them to the ground with his foot, bent quickly to pick them up then and pushed her panties into her mouth. Holding her arms by her sides, he calmly told her: "Struggle if you want, but I'm way stronger than you. You can't spit the gag out. If you struggle, I'll bend you over and fuck your ass. If you don't I'll just fuck your pussy. Your choice."

She muffled "ppffsssyy".

"OK, pussy it is. I'm taking the gag out. Scream and it's back in and I'm up your ass in a flash, lube or not. OK?"

She nodded.

When the gag came out, she said "Bastard. This is rape. What's to stop me going to the cops after?"

"You stupid slut. I'm a magistrate. Who they gonna believe? You've got my money with my fingerprints on it. I'll say you were whoring."

"I'll throw the money away."

"Can you guarantee it won't be found? I'm a fucking judge, do you realise how much influence I have? How many cops I've done favours for? And another thing. If this building could talk it would tell you I've done four other girls in here, exactly the same way. One struggled. She had trouble walking afterwards because of her sore ass. And nobody ever told the cops. Now shut up. Spread your legs."

She spread her legs as Ray bent, cock out, and found the angle. Smart girl. She knows I've got her.

A long, slow thrust got him up inside her. In the darkness of the old storeroom he pushed up the girl's T-shirt and bra and began roughly fondling her breasts. She grunted as his cock plunged inside her little snatch. Ray didn't need much time – it was the reluctance of his victims that turned him on even more than the act, although he had to admit this one was the youngest and tightest of them.

Then there were lights, torches, voices. Hands grabbed and pulled him, disoriented, to the floor where he felt and heard handcuffs going on his wrists.

"Raymond John Harcourt, you are under arrest for the rapes of Mandy Carter, Vivian Small, LeeAnn McGregor and Stephanie March. You do not have to say anything..."

He was given his rights. He looked back at the girl. She was angry: "What the fuck took you guys so long? The bastard was fucking me. Where the fuck were you?"

A police sergeant consoled her. "Sorry. Fuck we're sorry. Control wanted us to deal with the incident on the line, it took us five minutes to explain why we couldn't. Um, tell me you recorded him?"

"Oh yeah. I don't know how much we can charge him with for what he did to me. He didn't name the other victims, but I got enough... And we can now corroborate the anal rape of Vivian Small. He'd get years for that alone."

Then she spat on the ground towards Ray: "And you, you cunt, will spend the next twenty years in a shitty prison in the company of dozens of blokes you sent there. Have fun!"

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers