Little Beach of Horrors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go for a quick swim, but it's looking good." I say, and then I clarify, "Your castle's looking good." To be honest, I wasn't very impressed with her sandcastle, especially considering she's an adult. But anyway, I start walking away into the water and think, what the fuck am I doing? This is so unbelievably bizarre. At least the weirdness of it all seemed to help ward off any potential boners, as despite how sexy she was and all the mental snapshots I was clicking in my mind, I never felt like I was in danger of popping out a full-blown hard-on.

So I wade into the ocean and get to where it's about chest high. There are some decent waves, and it does feel pretty cool skinny dipping, but I'm still mostly just watching Rose to see what she's up to. Despite her cold and weirdly innocent behavior, I was pretty mesmerized by just her body alone. My ex-girlfriend, Lisa, had a decent body, but she wasn't curvy at all. So it's been quite awhile since I've hooked up with someone who had big boobs and a round ass like Rose, and the thought of that was extremely appealing, especially in my sex deprived and horny mindset.

After probably five or ten minutes just hanging out naked in the ocean, I see Rose get up and start walking back to where all of our stuff was. I figure I'll head back too, but I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm following her, so I purposefully wait another five minutes or so. Finally, I get out of the water and walk back up to my things. When I get there, Lily asks me how the swim was and I tell her it was great. I dry myself off and have a seat on my towel, which is now entirely in direct sunlight. But that's fine with me, as I'm ready for a warmup after taking my swim. So I just kind of lie back and try sunbathing naked for the first time. It's warm and really quite pleasant.

A few more minutes pass, and Lily and Gary actually get up, and Lily mentions they're going for a walk. I tell them to have fun, and soon enough it's just me and Rose there. And the interesting thing is, when Lily got up to go for their walk, Rose came over and sat down in her chair, which is notable because it's the closest one to me. When I see this, I kind of sit up as if I might try to have a conversation with her. I have no idea what to actually say, but then by some miracle she actually takes the lead.

"So how's it feel being a nudist?" She says to me.

"Ha." I answer. "Kinda weird, kinda good." And as I say this, I can't help but look at her and just examine every inch of her naked body sitting in that chair. She still has sand all over her, but seeing her sit there in the sunlight was just a sight of beauty. It gives me the absolute perfect view of her tits, which are just hanging there, resting on her stomach.

We actually continue with a little small talk, and then I ask her, "So, are you in school? Like, do you go to college?"

"No." She answers. "I already finished school."

"Ah. Ok." I respond.

And then she follows up, apparently with a need to clarify, "I already got perfect scores on all my tests, so there was no need for me to do anymore school."

And all I can think of is, what a fucking bizarre thing to claim. And so I ask, even though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, "Were you homeschooled, like did your parents teach you? Or did you go to a school with other students?"

"My father taught me. Well... sometimes it was my mother, but mostly it was my father." She answered.

I'm left thinking, this kind of makes sense. This girl's homeschooling probably explains why she's so extremely innocent. I can't imagine how clueless I would be if I never went to high school or college. I mean, how would I have even made any friends? Forget the fact that they're nudists, I think the isolated schooling alone would lead to a pretty weird upbringing. As I'm contemplating this, I hear a little alarm start going off, and I see Rose react and silence it on her watch.

I check my own phone, and I see that it's exactly noon. Rose then reaches over to a backpack that's near her parents' stuff and digs around for a minute, and then she pulls out a compact of pills. Having dated a number of people who were on birth control, I recognized that round pill dispenser immediately. To be honest though, I was a little surprised to see Rose was on the pill. But then again, I keep thinking back to the fact that her pussy was immaculately shaved too, so maybe despite her innocent personality, she's actually sexually active?

Rose doesn't seem embarrassed in the least that she's taking her birth control in front of me. She sits back down in her chair, finds today's pill, pops it out and swallows it dry. After she does this, she looks over at me and says, "I have this problem with my bone marrow. These pills keep me from dying." And then she kind of nervously laughs.

What the fuck is she talking about? I don't say anything in response to question her, but that's obviously 100% bullshit. I'm certainly no expert on bone marrow diseases, but no fucking way. Those are birth control pills. The only question in my mind is, does she know they're birth control and she thinks she's pulling a fast one on me, or was she told they're some bogus bone marrow pills and she actually thinks that's what they are? I have no idea what to think, but yet again all I know is this girl is weird as fuck.

Between the fact that she doesn't go to school, and this whole weird exchange with her pills, I'm actually starting to think it might be time for me to go. As hot as it is to just be hanging out with this completely naked and tempting 19 year-old, not to mention her kind and sweet naked mom, I think that my interaction with the family has kind of run its course. I've gotten what I wanted out of it. That being a fair bit of adventure and getting to see some alluring naked bodies. Any thoughts of it somehow progressing further than that are pretty much a pipe dream, so it's probably time I head back to the hotel and think about getting some lunch, because I was getting pretty hungry.

I decide not to leave until her parents get back, because I definitely wanted to say goodbye to Lily, just because she's been so nice. So I kind of just hang out on my blanket and enjoy the scenery. About twenty minutes later, Lily and Gary come back from their walk.

"Hey you two! How y'all doing?" Lily greets both of us with her classic southern drawl.

"Oh we're doing great. Just holding down the fort." I say. And then I'm about to bring up the fact that I was going to get going, when Lily beats me to the punch.

She says to me, "Hey now, Gary and I were just talking about how you need to definitely come see the view from our balcony at some point. It's so pretty. What's your plan for this evening?"

"Oh that's very nice of you..." I say, and I was about to politely tell them that I wouldn't want to impose, when Gary interrupts.

He says with a surprisingly inviting and pleasant tone, "The sunset last night was incredible. But you really have to see it from the top floor of the hotel, where our room is." That definitely caught me off guard as up until this point, Gary had been so cold and even harsh in all of his interactions with me. So in addition to being surprised by his comment, it also made me feel quite a bit better about possibly hanging out with them.

And before I even have time to respond to that, Lily continues on, "We'll have a drink, we'll toast your new found appreciation for ditching your clothes. It'll be great!"

For whatever reason, and I'm guessing it was that someone other than Lily in this family was finally being overtly nice, but I actually contemplated taking them up on their offer.

"Well, I have this dinner thing for my conference at five tonight, but at some point after that I could probably swing by for a drink."

"Oh fantastic." Gary says, and I still can't get over how much his mood has changed since they went on their walk. It's such a drastic difference, that I actually think to myself, did Lily and Gary just run off and find a remote place to fuck? I kind of chuckle to myself thinking about that. And then I actually try sneaking a peek at Lily's pussy to see if it shows any evidence of a quick pounding, but it looks basically the same as it has all day as far as I can tell. Gary's cock is limp, but that's how it was before too, so who knows, but I think good for them if they did.

So I thank them for all their kindness and generosity, and I mention that I do need to get back to the hotel. Gary gives me their floor and room number, which is really easy to remember as it's 2100. He tells me they'll just be hanging out there all evening, so I should swing by anytime after my dinner, but to be sure not to miss the sunset. I tell them I will, and then I proceed to put my clothes back on and gather my things. I shake Gary's hand, give Lily a hug and say bye to Rose, who says bye back. I make my way up and over the rocks, back to Big Beach, which I see is quite crowded in its own right now. I hike back to my car, and I get in and drive back to the hotel. It's safe to say my trip to Little Beach was a success. It turned out to be all that I had hoped for, and then some.

I get back to my room, and the first thing I do is lie down on the bed and start to recap what happened. I think to myself, am I really going to go to their room tonight? I'm having trouble thinking because by now I'm absolutely starving, and I do need to go down and grab some lunch. But first, I contemplate whether I should jerk off. With the breakup from Lisa, it's probably been close to a month since I last had sex, and with this trip and traveling to get here, it's probably been five or six days since I last masturbated. And for me, that is an eternity to go without cumming. This morning, being around Lily and Rose, was one long erotic tease too, so add it all up and I feel like I could go from pants down to jizz out in less than 30 seconds easy, if I wanted to. But I also know that as soon as I orgasm, my interest in visiting this weird nudist family's hotel room tonight will immediately fade. I'll come to my senses, and I'll almost certainly bail and not show up. And I kind of don't want to do that, because I'm so genuinely curious as to what their story is. So I decide that I can't cum, because I need to stay on edge, so to speak, to keep my sexual curiosity at peak levels, but most importantly I need to go get some lunch.

So I finally get something to eat, and after that I spend some time resting in my room. Soon enough it's time to head downstairs to the conference dinner, so after a quick shower, I put on some khaki shorts and a decent shirt and head down to the event. It's a buffet style dinner, and while there seems to be a fair number of people in similar positions as I am, who don't know anyone else, I don't really make any effort to introduce myself. I'm content basically just hanging out alone. After my late lunch, I'm not even that hungry, so I barely get any food, but I do go through a few beers.

So here I am, enjoying a few drinks by myself, and I'm still racking my brain trying to decide if I should leave this party and head up to Room 2100. I think about what the possible scenarios might be for how that could unfold, if I did go up there. Scenario one, which I consider to be the most likely, is that they're just a nice, nudist family and despite any small signs of weirdness, they're not incetuous in the least. I'll go up there, we'll have a drink and enjoy the sunset, and I'll get a little more time to hangout with a sexy and naked mother/daughter pair. And then afterwards, I'll come down to my room and have a huge orgasm jerking off by myself. But then I realize, perhaps they won't even be naked tonight? I mean, they came to the beach fully clothed, so they obviously hang out with clothes on too, so who's to say that's not their norm and this nude beach outing was kind of a special occasion for them too? Either way, scenario one would be pretty benign.

So that's what I consider to be the most likely outcome if I head up there. But there were still a number of weird signs throughout the time I hung out with them, that makes me think there might be something really twisted going on with this family. Now, I grew up with four sisters, so I'm perfectly aware of how human nature is supposed to work between family members. Despite being horny and perverted pretty much my entire life, I never once had any desire to think about my sisters in a sexual manner. And pretty much my whole life I had to listen to my friends talk about how hot they were too, so I know objectively speaking, they were attractive females. When I was younger, my friends would always talk about how hot my older two sisters were, and once I got older, my friends would talk about how hot my younger sisters were. It always annoyed me, because I was always immune to seeing them like that. So I get it.

But the thought of something going on between Rose and her dad is definitely erotic, I can't deny that. Part of it is because I know logically it's just so wrong and unnatural, it's almost like the desire to watch a train wreck in real time, no matter how horrific you know it to be. Because if there was something going on between them, then it's pretty clear Rose is the victim here. But despite being clearly wrong, or maybe even because it is, I can't help but find it fascinating. I think the other part of it would be the mismatched attractiveness between this kind of gross older man and a young, nubile, teenager. Normally, a man like that would never in his wildest dreams get to experience such beauty firsthand, and to see him just take this pleasure from his own daughter out of pure selfishness, and basically against her will, would be both shocking and alluring. Maybe it's because I know I, myself, could never be that selfish or evil, but a little part of me would be jealous that he is, so I would have this urge to watch and almost live vicariously through him. It makes the thought of something going on between them both sexually erotic, and stomach churning. But most of all, I can't stop thinking about it.

And so I keep thinking that scenario two is a real possibility. I mean, between the birth control, and the way he seemed to look at her and even touch her sometimes, am I crazy to think that? Then I had a new thought about those birth control pills. Maybe her parents are just trying to protect her. Maybe she really is so innocent, that they're just worried something might happen to her, like she might get raped by a stranger, and they have her on the pill as a precaution? I mean she is literally out in public walking around naked, so that could be a legitimate concern. And maybe she is just so completely unaware of sex, that they told her the bone marrow story just to make sure she always takes the pills. It seems plausible at least.

So I'm going back and forth in my head with all the different scenarios. I'm halfway through my third beer here at this dinner, and it's a little after 6pm. I figure if I'm going to head up to their room, the time is now. I don't know if it's the couple of beers I had in me, or just my genuine curiosity mixed with horniness, but I decide that I'm going to do it. I figure that despite the small chance that this family is seriously fucked up beyond belief, even if that is the case, this get together will be taking place in a very nice hotel and my safety should never be in doubt. Now if they had invited me to some cabin in the woods? Ha, no fucking way. And besides, I really think that of all the possibilities, far and away the most likely outcome is this is just a nice, nudist family, that would probably be horrified if they knew how much I was equating their family with sex. But I figured that like I did today at the beach, I would have no problem hiding my perverted inner thoughts from them, so it shouldn't be an issue.

So I finish my third beer, and start to head to the hotel lobby. On my way out of the restaurant, I see there's a bar table setup for the event that has like 30 bottles of wine, just sitting there unattended. Thinking that it's rude to show up to someone's place without a gift, I casually grab a bottle of red on my way out as if it's no big deal. After all, this whole event had an open bar, so taking a bottle seemed reasonable.

I get to the lobby elevators and I press the top bottom, Floor 21. While the elevator ascends, all I'm thinking is I wonder if they'll be naked when I get there. I honestly could see it going either way, so I was curious to find out. I get to their floor, follow the signs to Room 2100, and I see it's all the way at the end of the hallway. When I get there, I take kind of a deep breath, and then I go ahead and give the door a solid knock.

Just a few seconds pass before the door opens and there's Lily, standing in the doorway completely naked. "I'm so glad you came!" She says with great excitement. As soon as I saw her standing there nude, I was very happy with my decision to come. There's just something about seeing a real live naked women that will never get old to me.

I say, "Of course!" And then I offer her the bottle of wine.

"Oh aren't you just a dear, you shouldn't have." She says in response to the gift.

"Don't tell anyone, but I swiped it from the event downstairs." I say with a laugh.

"Ha. You crack me up." Lily says, and then she goes, "Come here." And with that she gives me a big hug and holds me tightly for a good couple of seconds, which is pretty interesting considering she's totally naked, anyone in the hallway could've seen us, and I can actually feel both her tits and her nipples press against me. After the hug is over, she invites me in.

I immediately see their room is really fancy. It's a full blown suite and there's even a little kitchen area right near the door. There's a huge living room with a wall of floor to ceiling windows that face the ocean, and the view is legitimately amazing. I can see Rose is hanging out in the living room, and like her mom, she is completely naked. Lily and I walk into the kitchen and she opens up the fridge and says, "What can I get ya? Beer? Wine?"

"A beer would be great." I answer. And then when I see she has a selection of a few different kinds in there, I add, "Any kind is fine. I'm not picky."

"Sure thing. IPA ok?" She says as she hands me one.

"Yep!" I say as I take it.

"I'm just cleaning up a few things in here." She then says. "Why don't you go have a seat in the big room with Rose. Gary has a few work things he's taking care of and then he should be out shortly."

"Sounds good." I say as I walk into the living room area and crack open my beer.

As I get closer, I see there's a sizable coffee table that has a couch on one side and two large, comfy chairs on the two adjacent sides bordering the couch. Rose is lying back in one of these end chairs, and she appears totally preoccupied playing on what looks like a Nintendo Switch. She also has head phones on and she must have the volume jacked up pretty loud, because I can hear the headphones from 8 feet away or so. Despite all this, she does acknowledge me coming in and gives me a quick wave before returning her attention to her game.

Since Rose is in one of the end chairs, and I figure I should probably leave the couch for Lily and Gary when they come in, I decide to sit down in the chair opposite Rose's chair. I sit down, take the first sip of my beer, and then place it down on the glass coffee table. At this point, I obviously can't help but look at Rose because she's directly across from me. While she's leaning back in her chair, she has her feet up on the coffee table with her legs together and her knees up high. Between her knees being up like that, and her hands holding the Nintendo in front of herself, her tits are mostly obscured, so I can't get a good look at them. I do have a great view of her legs, but that's about it.