Little Black Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Aaron growled, loath as he was to engage in any chat with his captor.

Miranda sipped her drink, dividing her gaze between them. She walked with stealth back to Carly and ran a finger along the girl's cheekbone. Then she reached down and gripped the base of the sex toy, drawing it slowly out, as the girl gave urgent high-pitched squeaks in response. The device she tossed over onto the bed close to Aaron, where it lay fat and glistening. "You're what age, sweetie?" Miranda asked. "Twenty-three?"

"Twenty-four," Carly corrected weakly. She had slumped back into her miserable bondage following the dildo's removal.

"Twenty-three, twenty-four, whatever." She abandoned Carly and strolled across to her other prey, running fingernails slowly up and down his inner thigh. "And Aaron, you're - what? - a couple of years older at the most. Still both so young, is my point. And already you're wrapped up together in some monogamous love-dream. No doubt you'll be getting a place together soon..."

Carly glanced at Aaron fearfully on those words and he returned the look instinctively, stomach clenching, even though his cock remained rigid. The exchange was not lost on Miranda, who gave a delighted grin. "You're already planning on it, how sweet! I'm delighted for you both. Thing is ..." She stroked Aaron's balls, looking over all the while for Carly's glum reaction. "... It's a terribly big commitment for two so young, without having indulged in some experimentation first. So simply regard this afternoon as a test of your relationship's bedrock. Just because Carly there doesn't have any professional integrity," she told him, fingertips lingering, "it doesn't follow that she has none in her personal life."

She left teasing Aaron's tight sac and returned with nonchalance to Carly, playing with tufts of her employee's spiked hair. Carly bridled under her touch, ashamed at having come so freely in front of her trapped lover. "As for your lovely boy," her tormentor continued, pressing voluptuous curves close as she toyed with her hair, "I'm sure he's a fine upstanding example of young manhood in more ways than the obvious. Very trustworthy in regular circumstances. So you should see this afternoon's games in that light. Tell me, how did he react when you wore the dress?" Miranda reached down to tug on the crumpled band of material around Carly's waist. "Is that what swung it? Did he decide he simply had to be with this sophisticated young lady forever? Did he make special love to you that night? Tell me, Carly, was the dress worth it?" Her voice hardened again and she wrenched on the garment fiercely.

Carly's head swam with the agonising truth. Aaron had never laid eyes on the dress till that afternoon. His invitation for her to come live with him had been nothing to do with whatever woman she wanted to be, whatever image she wanted to project. He'd been perfectly content with what he already had. Or thought he had. Now all Carly's secrets were being laid bare. He'd know the real truth about his girl, right? She felt a deep resignation as Miranda unfastened her from the bed-post, seized the loop of soft black material and pulled her to the bed. A seam split and some of the material's strands tore visibly as she was propelled.

Aaron watched as his girl's climax-wrung body tumbled onto the mattress before him; her wrists were still bound at the rear, her dress a crumpled mess around her middle and - shit - sticking out of her ass was something he had only see in pornos, something that should not have seemed so naughtily attractive. Miranda's voluptuous form was virtually on top of the girl, her breasts all but bursting out of her half-cup brassiere. In a few swift moves she had snatched the ball-gag from where Aaron had earlier cast it on the bed and restrapped it inside Carly's mouth. The abused girl stared at him sorrowfully through all her trussed indignity and he could scarcely return the gaze.

"She's a randy little thing, isn't she? And you probably thought she was only hot for you," Miranda teased. She read into his gaze how crestfallen he was. "Sorry, darling, she's everybody's hot bitch today."

He scowled at her, but she just grinned and hauled Carly's drained form one-eighty so he had a clear view of the protruding pink butt plug. "She still needs punishing," Miranda told him, suddenly grave, "for all sorts of crimes. We're here to absolve her, you and me. Let's start with this." She seized hold of the plug's base and with a slow, deliberate motion drew it out of Carly's ass, despite the sucking resistance of the girl's anus and her plaintive stifled scream. Aaron looked in erectile astonishment at how the fat bulb stretched Carly's rear exit, before it popped out, letting her hole spring elastically tight once more.

"Oh Aaron, you enjoyed that." Miranda was delighted by his excitement; he had utterly failed to pass it off as appalled anger. "Shall I make her squeal some more?"

She whacked Carly on the base of her tight dimpled ass, extracting exactly the response she had desired. "Oh that's beautiful. You like that?" She struck again harder, eliciting another muffled yelp. "You like to see the naughty slut take her punishment?" Whack. "Punishment for lying?" Whack. "Punishment for dragging you into this, being such a little coward?" Whack. "Punishment for coming so hard?" Whack. She turned to look at Aaron once more, her eyes burning. "So, do you want a go?"

He stared at her, furious, but with a cock that remained implacably hard.

"Of course you fucking do. And I'm not giving you the option of playing nice." She scrambled off the bed and returned to him moments later, clutching the bag of dubious delights. From within it she had taken the key to the handcuffs. Her tits bobbed within their confines as she went to unlock. "Now remember who's calling the shots here." He did. As the cuff clicked open, he felt free only physically.

Carly remained on hands and knees like she was crushed in spirit, though she peered around to see, as Aaron struggled up from his forced sitting position. "You stay right where you are, you blonde tart, and stick that ass in the air," Miranda instructed her curtly. She reached across Aaron to the bedside table, her boobs briefly cushioning his dick and causing him to shudder while she retrieved the tequila bottle. "Go on, a drop more loosener," she said, having taken a drink herself, and he swigged once more. He'd truly need it to see this occasion through.

Miranda set the bottle aside and guided him to beside his kneeling girl and her reluctantly out-thrust ass. "You ever spank her before? I mean properly?" He was caught by her inquiring stare and his eyes gave away too much. "Didn't think so. But you want to." It wasn't an inquiry. She had read him too well. "Do it then. Don't think about it. Do it now."

In all the time he had dated Carly, Aaron had done no more to her rear than playfully slap it as he chased her laughing into the shower. He reached out and smacked her tentatively. Miranda was disdainful. "Oh come on, do it properly, like this!" She applied a swift, hard slap to the girl, making her cry out. "Now you."

Aaron went again, drawing back further, adding some heft to the motion so that his palm cracked against his partner's buttock. She squealed into her gag and Miranda let her know it was her boyfriend who had done it. "That's it, Aaron, only harder." Smack. There was a resonance to the sound and an undeniable satisfaction in the impact of his open hand on Carly's firm ass-flesh. "And again, punish her!" Smack. Miranda's demands were driving him, but his own enjoyment was increasing on each impact. Smack. This time without urging. "That's it, make her feel it." Whack - hard across Carly's bum cheeks, making her quiver, writhe and scream. "That's it, that's it, go for it." Whack. Whack. Whack ... at the lower curve of her bottom, right above the point where her glistening pussy lips were peeking through.

"Look at that, she loves it." Miranda seized hold of the leather thongs binding Carly's wrists and untied them. "She wants to be able to rub one out while you do it. Go on, girl, work yourself. Let me see you." To Aaron she ordered "Don't stop. Spank your bitch." He hardly needed prompting and, with his arm swinging full, rained another series of vigorous slaps down on Carly's jutting ass. She cried aloud, pressed her face into the bed-cover and plunged her hand between her legs to rub on her clit, providing him further incentive to spank her soundly. Betraying little liar, that's what she was, dragging them both unthinkingly into this trouble, fucking up what they had. And now she was loving her punishment. Smack that nasty pert ass, harder - harder - fucking harder.

"Here. Use this." Miranda was there at his ear like a whispering demon. Into his open hand she was pressing the latest item retrieved from her bag, a black leather paddle stretching to almost a foot in length. Aaron had never seen or held such an item before. He stared at it in amazement, then at Miranda. She was gazing at him, her face full of lewd encouragement, then she slithered her smooth hand all over his cock and balls. It made lust ripple through his body. He held her stare, all his contempt for the woman subsumed by sheer sexual craving. "Go on. Surprise her."

Carly's gagged face was still pressed into the covers when Aaron drew back the paddle and wielded it in a long smooth arc hard against her ass cheeks. She let loose a muffled but full-throated scream, louder than before, and stared back to see what had changed. But Aaron was already into his second blow. The paddle was hard and flexible and made an exhilarating 'thwack' each time it met with the smooth, reddening surface of Carly's bottom. He brought it down on her again - and again - and again - making her body jolt, causing her to cry and squirm. He was erotically charged, living in that moment, lost to all else. The plashing of hard leather on that tight bum echoed around the Sinclair Suite and mixed with his girlfriend's gagged cries.

Moments before, Carly's world had been a fusion of conflicting emotions. Still simmering from orgasm, she had been plunged back into humiliation on the bed, her naked ass paraded before her so recently loving boyfriend and played with for Miranda's sport. Aaron had been co-opted into misusing her, yet the firmness of his impacting hand inspired fresh lust. She deserved, even wanted his anger, wanted him to spank her soundly, but not courtesy of Miranda's spiteful encouragements.

All that, however, was wiped out by the first blow of the paddle. The hard splat against her ass came an instant before the arrival of the burning sensation. And then he landed a second stinging blow on top of that one, and kept going till her buttocks were one great mass of searing, thrilling sensation. She was wet through it all; each time the pain of a blow began to ebb she sought to rub her clit again, but the succeeding explosive impact would divert her completely. What was he thinking of? How could he do this to her with such apparent relish?

She twisted around as she had done before to throw her boy a beseeching glance, and in her deranged state could not take in what she saw. Aaron was kneeling upright, the curvaceous, lingerie-clad Miranda pressed close; she had one hand thrust down her black lace panties, while the other rested lightly on his back, and was clearly loving the whole proceedings. Her boyfriend was thrashing Carly with an enthusiasm all his own, however, laying down each blow in a kind of possessed gleeful rage - the cruel, cruel bastard - his cock sticking out like marble in front of him.

Miranda had noticed the last, and eyes flashing with delight, she stayed his paddling so she could run her hand all over his bulging length. "Christ, see how fucking hard that made you! You look delicious." Her ass was aflame with sensation, but Carly burned inwardly now as well. Get your hand off my boyfriend's fucking cock, you bitch! The bitch observed no such scruples. She gripped Aaron's erection in one hand and dived, gobbling it up in a single swoop to the very back of her throat. Aaron gasped to have his rigid cock engulfed so completely, Miranda's lips hard to his balls as she gurgled there. She pulled off him, a great succulent retraction, which left his tool bobbing wetly before her mouth. Carly watched in dismayed awe as Miranda swallowed him whole a second time ... and he let her. He carried out exactly what Carly had instructed him to do.

Miranda released his thick inches from her throat once more and pressed her fingers to his chest. "Lie down," she urged him. "Get on your back. Do it." He was obeying, not looking at Carly. And as he positioned himself, Miranda was reaching behind her and unfastening her bra. Those big round tits spring free as the garment tumbled away, nipples thrusting out like bullets. Then she kneeled above Aaron, straddling his cock, and pulled his hardness to her as she wrenched aside her panty from her wet cunt. Carly watched transfixed as Miranda fitted him and lowered herself all the way down, taking him fully inside. One hand shot out and grabbed a handful of the black dress material, Miranda using Carly for support as she began to bounce vigorously on Aaron's cock.

Aaron could only stare and groan as this sexy woman trampolined on his thunderously hard dick, taking him deep, deep inside her tight sucking channel. He did not reach up to support her, because that would have shown encouragement. That would have displayed how great a fucking time he was having and he had already betrayed his enjoyment with the use of the paddle. Instead he lay and stared at Miranda's fabulous breasts as they oscillated above him, then at the base of his rod disappearing and reappearing as she used him to fuck herself. Miranda was in her own ecstasy, muttering "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and reaching to massage one large sphere of tit-flesh as she exercised furiously.

"Ohhh yeah - that's good. You like that?" she elaborated, panting. "You know what a hot fuck you've got here, Carly? What a hard-cocked fucking stud? I don't think - you - fucking - appreciate him!" She screwed Aaron energetically as she spoke, slamming her cunt down onto him. "Only I don't think he's working hard enough. You hear that, Aaron? I'm fucking you, when you need to be fucking me! Let's try something else." She rose all the way off him, so that his cock slapped wetly onto his belly, and went to the bed to stand over Carly. "Come on, girlie, let's get you more involved."

Miranda's hands were insistent upon Carly once more. They seized hold of the dress and tore it from her waist and all the way down. More fabric split as it was ripped free of her body. Miranda cast the damaged garment aside and, kneeling down, wrestled Carly onto her back. The forlorn girl stared up into the face of her incensed boss. "Stay there." Miranda spat on her hand and moved to Aaron.

"Okay," she said in his ear, as she grabbed his pole and lubed it briskly with the aid of her saliva. "You're going to fuck me with every ounce of strength you've got and if I think for one second you're holding back I'm going to fuck up your slut-girlfriend's life. Do you understand me?"

This was what Carly wanted. He was helping her out, right? So he nodded.

"And one more thing ..." No crazy instruction fazed Aaron now. When Miranda whispered this latest on in his ear, he nodded agreement to that too.

Carly stared as Miranda's hanging tits, her stomach, then the neat triangle of her pubic hair glided past her view. The dreadful witch was crawling into reverse position above her, straddling her face so that the waiting cunt-hole was suspended directly above her eye-line. The labia were splayed, interior pussy folds thick and glistening. She heard her tormentor's voice and saw her glancing back to the lover she was stealing. "Come on, baby, show me what you can do."

The gorgeous harridan took firm hold of her with hands and clamping knees. Then into Carly's view loomed the swollen glans and thick shaft with which she was so intimately acquainted. Cock-head was nestling against wet, fleshy entrance, splitting the puffed lips and probing inside. There was a moment's pause prior to the single fleet movement. She watched in horrid fascination as her boyfriend's cock surged into Miranda French's pussy, his shaved balls slapping hard against the woman's inner thighs, hard pelvis colliding with soft cushioning ass. Miranda cried out in response and the shaft, having achieved its aim, withdrew and rushed in again for a repeat hard impact.

This was the most distressing part of the whole event and Carly got to see it in close-up. Before, her guy had been nothing more than a passive dildo on which Miranda could play. Now he got proactive. Now he committed himself to the fuck. Now he had himself a real good time. Inches from her face the sturdy man-muscle she knew so well shunted in and out of that juicily receptive pussy, a sheen of moisture glossing its hard surface as it pumped. It increased its pace steadily, the hands on the periphery of Carly's vision tightening their hold on Miranda's ass, until it was moving in and out like a well-oiled, cranked-up machine piston.

"Come on, give it to me you horny bastard, that's it, fuck me hard, that's good, harder, harder, come on ... Oh shit, Aaron, you really know how to fuck!" The motion of Aaron's cock became a blur as it responded to Miranda's encouragements. Carly could feel flecks of wetness on her face as her boyfriend pounded her boss's tight sucking hole. She was sure he had never fucked her this hard. Carly found herself in a whole other circle of hell.

Aaron had started the day by making love to his girlfriend. And now he was showing her another act of love, right? Getting her off the hook. By gripping Miranda French's luscious ass and slamming himself recklessly into the woman's cunt. Got a great view, haven't you? Well watch what I'm doing for you, baby. Watch what a good boyfriend I am. And don't think I'm going to feel guilty, 'cos I sure as fuck didn't get us into this! He grabbed hold of Miranda's shoulder and held on hard, power-fucking this magnificent piece of ass. He felt like a porn stud at the top of his game, plunging himself deep, riding this thoroughbred bitch the way she had demanded. Watch this, Carly, watch it and deal with it - it's all for you, all for you ...

"Oh god - oh shit - that's it, Aaron, fuck my cunt ..." Miranda's foul-mouthed tirade was relentless. "Your whole length, your whole fucking length, right to the balls inside me, so fucking good ..." Then suddenly: "Okay, now put it in her mouth." Aaron slowed, momentarily confused. "You heard me," Miranda said fiercely, retaining all control even as she was shafted. "Stick your cock in your greedy whore's mouth."

Carly stared in transfixed horror as her boyfriend's gorgeous cock withdrew from Miranda, accompanied by a sucking squelch. It descended to her mouth, glistening from its wet sojourn inside the older woman's pussy and though Carly opened her mouth as she knew she must, the angle was all wrong. "Roll over, get in place for him, you stupid tart," Miranda said tersely.

Carly obeyed and took her boyfriend's beloved cock in her mouth, mournfully this time, tears stinging her eyes as her taste-buds registered the flavour of her boss's cunt.

"That's it, gobble him up, suck him clean," she was being taunted. "Come on, Carly, aren't you enjoying your lover-boy's dick? Suck it up, slut!" She took in some more inches, almost gagging at the unwelcome flavour that suffused her mouth. Aaron wasn't simply letting her do it either; fresh from his strenuous work inside Miranda he was proactively feeding Carly his dripping length, sliding some good inches past her lips and starting to pump. On some level he was loving this, fucking lapping up the attention; the thought burned like acid within her even as she sucked.