Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave it a full speed tap as I left the apartment. I wonder if she was hanging on to anything when she let out that screech?

- - -

It wasn't really planned that way, but having a clothing optional pool basically got us an adults only building. And you always knew who the prude was when they were informed about the pool. Usually it was the woman, but occasionally the guy. The lesbian couple squealed with delight.

We didn't have time the second year, but we've been on a cruise every year since. Cassie has Sonya talked into going with us next year. She just wants one more woman to torture me.

The girls wear nothing but sheer or revealing tops, and quite often have one of their toys in.

Boarding day - we go straight to the topless deck while waiting to get into our rooms. The girls strip down to their micro bottoms, I at least have something a bit larger so I don't grow out of them. Fergie in a red micro bottom with a white and blue strip near one edge. Cathy in a white bottom with a red and blue stripe, and Cassie with a blue bottom with a red and white stripe. They got me a red, white, and blue skimpy trunk. They tried to get me to wear a thong. I'm a total hypocrite, can't stand one of those things trying to crawl up my ass even though I'll look at the girls in the same thing all day long.

Going on the zip line - sheer tops with pointed circular stitching. Retro bras over old style satin shorts. The harness gave them all a DEEP camel toe.

Shopping on shore - still sheer tops, but now just thin sheer stretchy bras that let them bounce and don't do anything to hide their nipples.

Just around the ship - elegant but sheer lace dresses... and only the dresses.

Fancy dinner on the way back to port - mickey mouse dresses. I got glared at and swatted for calling them that, but it's the first thing I thought of. Backwards mickey mouse ears.

Black strapless dresses with stitched pointed cups that only cover about three quarters of their tits, and a wired neckline that shows inner tit and deep cleavage.

We're sitting at the table for eight with two other couples. Fergie, Cathy, me, and Cassie. Cassie is sitting next to an overdressed prude and digging in.

"We just use Rick for sex, and we have to spread it out and take turns to keep him from having a heart attack."

The overdressed lady was bug eyed, and Cassie leaned closer like she was trying not to be overheard.

"Grandma was the lucky one this morning, she got her ass fucked, filled, and plugged, so she's had a load sloshing all day."

The lady gasped and looked like she'd choke.

"Yeah, isn't that the most wonderful feeling. Mom got second today, so around lunch she got to ram Rick down her throat and jack him into her cleavage. I have to wait until we're done here to get my pussy filled."

She sighed, "But tomorrow I'm at the top of the list, so I get my ass serviced in the morning before we get off the ship."

Cassie squeaked and jumped, then clenched and sighed. She shook her head like she was shaking something off, "Damn, sometimes his remote controlled eggs can be a bit much."

The couple decided not to stay for dessert.

I did chuckle at Cassie when we got back home. She spotted two things on the cruise in the adults' only area that put a gleam in her eye.

The first was a butt plug micro bikini. The tiny triangle hooked on a small butt plug in the back, and a tiny triangle that barely covered her slit and micro string up around her waist. She got day glow ones with matching strings so it was painfully obvious the string DIDN"T go down the back.

I think she liked getting noticed more in that tiny bikini than naked the way she grinned. Sonya looked fucking HOT in her little gold number like that, although the semi sheer silver one was interesting as well. I groaned when Sonya modeled the white one and just looped the front strings up to her nipples. She leaned over in front of me letting her tits jiggle, "Is Daddy going to fill my ass tonight?"

I was coughing, while the other three were giggling and then laughing.

They were royally pissed at the tops. They had seen a few girls on the boat with sling tops. Around the neck and sling cups, no string around the back. It didn't work with nice small tits at all, but it was kinda comical on board if the women laid back and they snapped up and off or if they were on their stomachs and rolled out of them.

The fleeting grin on one young girl said she did it on purpose and was a bit slow to cover her tits. And she seemed to have trouble keeping both of them covered at the same time. It popped right back off and went flying again as she put it back on the first time. Her nipples were hard and out poking through the top when she finally got it back in place.

- - -

To all the patriotic Americans, the next time you hear some politician frothing at the mouth and yelling 'This is not our democracy', stop and think. We are not a pure democracy. We are a constitutional republic, and the filibuster is one of the mechanisms that helps to maintain the republic. That begs the question, do they not know that, or are they just hoping you don't?