Little Mandy and Her Daddy's Fans

Story Info
They enjoy the show, and then they get invited to join in.
3.6k words
4.2
122.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2018
Created 03/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

This is the latest story of Little Mandy and her Daddy. Mandy is not really all that little, being twenty years old, a student at a local university and about five and a half feet tall, with a sexily plump body including luscious breasts. Besides her succulent figure, she has long blonde hair, a pretty face with very fair skin, and a mouth that smiles a lot, especially when she is enjoying various sexual activities with her beloved Daddy. In this particular story, those activities involve fucking his ass with her trusty strapon and, if this kind of thing disturbs you, it might be a good idea to refrain from reading any further.

Once again, Frank Williams was in a hurry to get home from work. At breakfast that morning his daughter, Little Mandy, had told him she would be cutting her classes at the university, and would be home all afternoon. With a lascivious smile on her face, she then informed her daddy that she would have nothing special to do, unless he could think of something that would be fun for both of them.

He would have no trouble thinking of many somethings. Ever since his wife left him in a pique, going back to her mother to live, Frank and their daughter had been having a wonderful time. Sometimes they used her bed and sometimes they used his, and sometimes they used the shower or any other place Little Mandy's fertile imagination could come up with. One warm, dark night, they had even fucked in the soft dirt of the back yard. Frank was quite certain that his daughter would be waiting, totally naked, for him to join her for some more of the same kind of frolicking.

After closing and locking the door securely behind himself, Frank looked for a hint of where Little Mandy might be, and what she would want to do. He smiled when he saw her white sneakers, placed in a line leading to the staircase that led to the second floor, where their bedrooms were. One of her cotton ankle sox was on the first stair tread and the other was about half way up the flight. Pausing only to remove his own shoes and socks, Frank started to follow the trail his horny daughter had obviously laid for him.

Her blue and white plaid skirt was lying at the top of the staircase, and Frank looked both directions, before spotting the white blouse that she had been wearing that morning, part of the way down the hall in the direction of Little Mandy's room. A few feet beyond that was her bra, and just before the open door to her bedroom lay her panties. He picked them up. Their crotch was wet; his daughter was obviously as excited about the hot sex they would be sharing that day as he was. He took a deep breath with the wetness pressed against his nose. The aroma was truly delightful, but Frank knew Little Mandy's pussy would smell even better when his face was buried in her crotch, and her juices would taste even better than they smelled.

"Hi, Daddy," her charming voice greeted him as he poked his head around her open doorway.

"Hi, Honey. I see you're ready for Daddy."

Little Mandy was even more ready than her daddy had anticipated. He expected her to be lying naked on her bed but, when she got to her knees, Frank saw she was wearing her strapon. The front dildo was aimed at him, and he knew there was another one, equally long and thick, fastened to the strap that went under her crotch, and that the second dildo was buried in her dripping pussy. That one had a spur connected, which would stimulate her clit but, in order to make an even deeper penetration in her daddy's ass, Little Mandy had removed that device from the part of the strapon that would be fucking him. Frank looked avidly at the toy that was pointing at him, remembering how much pleasure it had given him.

About a week earlier, he had joined his daughter and a friend who had been using the toy for their mutual pleasure, and had ended up with his daughter fucking him in the ass with it. Everything about it had been good, and he especially remembered what the molded pleasure bumps had done for his prostate. Everything about that session was incredible, some of the best sex he had ever had, especially when Carmen, who was the friend of his daughter, sucked him off immediately after Little Mandy's orgasm. He definitely wanted more of that kind of fun. There would just be the two of them that day, and they would decide what else they wanted to do after the dildo in his daughter's pussy had finished bringing her to her first climax while she was giving his ass a good reaming.

Frank noticed something else. Little Mandy had moved her bed so it was parallel with the mirrored sliding door to her closet and about a foot from it. He briefly thought of it as strange that his daughter had done it herself, rather than asking him to help her, but he was in too much of a hurry to get her thick plastic cock buried in his ass to think of anything else. After a kiss of greeting, while he finished undressing, she moved aside, and he lay, completely naked, in the center of the bed, a pillow under his waist. Little Mandy picked up the bottle of Aqualube from the floor beside the bed, and smiled lewdly as she showed it to him. While Frank held his ass cheeks apart, he felt the neck of the bottle pressed against the place that was about to be pleasured, and twisted slightly to make a penetration. The cool gush of the lubricant into his ass felt good, especially because he knew what it presaged.

His daughter's long middle finger felt even better as she thrust it into the hole he was creating for her, and her movements as she spread the Aqualube all over the inside sent tingles of pleasure through his body. She was careful to do a thorough job and, after she removed her finger, Frank knew she used the lubricant to coat her toy just as completely.

"Okay, Daddy. Keep holding yourself open," she instructed him as she got into position between his spread legs.

Avidly anticipating the big dildo being buried deeply in his ass and fucking him for a long time, Frank followed Little Mandy's directions. He felt the tip pressed against the tight hole he was holding open for her, and he felt it being moved around so it was just inside. This was followed by a strong push, and the head of the toy wedged its way inside him.

A great wave of pleasure washed over Frank's body from the site of the intrusion. "Ooooo, that feels good," he murmured, and wiggled his ass, wanting more.

"I'm glad you like it, Daddy. I really love having fun with you."

Fun is what the happy father and daughter were having. Little Mandy carefully felt with her fingers around the shaft of her toy, making sure that no loose skin had somehow gotten caught. Finding none, she gave another firm thrust, and another inch of the dildo squeezed into Daddy's ass, accompanied by another expression of joy. It was starting to feel especially good to him because, besides stretching his ass open and filling up the attached channel, the tip of the toy was starting to massage his prostate gland. It felt good to her too. With every movement she made, the spur attached to the dildo in her pussy raked across her swollen clit.

The toy was far enough inside her daddy that she no longer needed to guide it, so Little Mandy placed her hands on his hips for the next thrust. This one drove in almost another inch of plastic cock. She continued like that, slowly plunging the toy into where she knew Daddy lusted for it while pleasuring herself with the dildo that was deeply imbedded in her pussy. After the entire plastic shaft had been crammed inside Daddy's ass, she lay on top of him, placing her hands affectionately under his shoulders, while her hard nipples dug into his back.

"I love that, Honey," Frank murmured to his daughter. "Now, just take your time and really give it to me good."

"I will, Daddy. The other part feels really nice in my pussy too, almost as good as your tongue or your big thing feels."

Slowly, Little Mandy drew her hips back, pulling the dildo most of the way out of Daddy's ass. When just the tip remained inside, she paused, before driving the shaft all the way back in. His hands were still holding his ass open, and she drove the toy in so far that the face of her strapon was pressed against the soft skin of the insides of his cheeks. Once again, father and daughter lay like that for a few seconds, feeling pleasure throbbing through both of their bodies, before Little Mandy drew back for another long, deep stroke.

This one was just as good as the first, as was the next one, and the next one after that. For a long time, Little Mandy and her daddy lay on her bed, while she slowly moved above him, driving her dildo in and out of his welcoming ass. Every time she plunged it in, the thick plastic toy spread Frank's tight hole anew, while the molded spirals raked across his prostate. From the intense pleasure she was giving him, his body writhed on the bed, and he fucked back to meet his daughter's thrusts. His cock was even harder than the one going in and out of his ass, but he refrained from stroking it with his hand. After his daughter's climax, he knew, she would want to suck him off, followed by having him eat her pussy and after that, they would fuck, either where his mouth had just been or in her ass until they both climaxed again.

The pleasure was just as intense for Little Mandy. She really loves her daddy, and was glad to be giving him so much fun and the dildo, especially the wiggling fingers on the clit spur, caressed all her sweet spots with every stroke. As the young blonde moved back and forth, simultaneously impaling his ass and her pussy, she could feel her level of pleasure mounting toward an orgasm, and she moaned blissfully.

"Oh, Honey, that big plastic cock feels so good in my ass," Frank gasped to his daughter. "And your nipples feel so good on my back. I love everything about what we're doing today."

"Me too, Daddy. Oh! Daddy! I'm gonna cum!"

Little Mandy loves cumming, especially with her daddy, but she loves it the most when he has his tongue or cock inside her, and she can completely give herself over to the pleasure of the moment. Being on top that afternoon, she had to hold something back, to avoid falling off the bed. She wrapped her arms snugly around him and started driving the two dildos in and out of his ass and her own pussy as fast as she could.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Little Mandy whimpered as the big toy did its thing to her clit and her other sweet spots. "OH!" she cried out ecstatically as she climaxed, and sagged on top of her daddy's back, with the other end of the toy buried deeply in his ass.

Frank lay face down, letting the waves of pleasure sweep and roll over his body from where the dildo continued to stretch his ass and massage his prostate. For several minutes, neither father nor daughter moved, while she regained her strength. Finally, Little Mandy pushed against his shoulders and started to rise from him.

"Oh, Daddy, that was so much fun!"

"It was a lot of fun for me too, Honey. But I'm really horny now. What do you think we can do about that?"

"Silly Daddy! I want to suck you off, of course." Slowly, Little Mandy pulled the dildo from her daddy's ass while getting to her knees. She left the strapon around her waist with the other toy buried all the way inside her. She might cum again from its movements and, even if she didn't, it would make her pussy nice and juicy for Daddy to lick after he had cum into her mouth.

Rather gingerly, he got to his knees and moved closer to the foot of the bed. His ass was distended and slightly sore from the great fucking he had just gotten, but it still felt great. He was a bit surprised when Little Mandy lay face down, lengthwise on the bed, apparently wanting to start sucking him off immediately, while he was kneeling. Usually, she preferred to have him lying on his back while she licked his balls and cock before taking his hard shaft into her mouth. He also thought it strange that she used her arm to sweep her long, blonde hair out of the way, until he realized that they would be able to look in the mirrored closet door while she sucked him off. The view would add a visual element, making it even more fun for both of them to be able to watch what they were doing.

But, it was nowhere near as much fun as the magic her lips and tongue quickly started working on his cock. Little Mandy began by holding the head gently between her lips and licking it. She crept in slightly closer, taking in more of the shaft, while her tongue caressed under the ridge. Using only the slowest of strokes, she moved her face back and forth, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. As she sucked him off, Little Mandy looked up at her father adoringly with her pretty blue eyes. Their actions were intensely enjoyable for both of them, and one of the best parts for both father and daughter was the knowledge of what a great time each of them was providing for each other.

Although she truly loves Daddy and was elated at his sighs and other noises of joy, Little Mandy was also deriving great pleasure from what his cock was doing for her. It was just the right thickness to spread her mouth wide open, and its length reached all the way to the back of her mouth and even farther, as she opened her throat to accommodate its length. Her agile tongue caressed every inch of it, reveling in the feel of the smooth skin stretched tightly over the hard roundness. As she moved her face slightly from side to side, she let the long shaft glide into her mouth from different angles, delighting every part of her warm wet chamber of pleasure. As a polite young lady, Little Mandy would not talk with her mouth full, but she did murmur happily under her breath as her daddy's hard cock surged in and out of her mouth.

The great fucking he had gotten, especially the way his prostate gland was massaged, had driven Frank to a high state of arousal, and after only about ten minutes of feeling and watching Little Mandy sucking his cock, he could feel his climax approaching. "Honey, I'm getting ready to give you some candy," he told his daughter.

She didn't say anything, her mouth being otherwise occupied, but Little Mandy did raise her fingers and thumb in an "OK" signal, and clamp her lips more tightly Daddy's cock, because she didn't want any of his cum, what they both called "candy", to drip out of her mouth. She sucked faster too, until she felt it start to throb, and positioned her tongue to catch his semen.

"Uh! Uh!" Frank grunted, as he placed his hands affectionately on his daughter's shoulders. "Oh, God!" he cried out ecstatically, as he started cumming.

Little Mandy felt Daddy's cock jerking inside her mouth, and she quickly slid her tongue under the head, wanting to catch the delicious treat that was about to be pumped out. The first viscous gob landed right where she wanted it, and she savored its taste before swallowing it, loving the way it slid down her throat. The second burst landed on the same place and Little Mandy continued sucking until it was joined by a third. From experience, she knew that was all the candy Daddy would have for her just then, so she swirled it around in her mouth, reveling in the flavor and texture, before swallowing it.

Holding his cock in her fingers, Little Mandy smiled up at Daddy with her mouth and with her blue eyes. She adored him, and truly loved sucking him off and relishing the candy he gave to her. Knowing she hadn't gotten it all yet, the loving daughter was careful to hold his cock upright, so none of it dripped out the end to soak into the sheets and be wasted. She licked all around the shaft, which was still fully erect, before applying her tongue under the ridge and all over the head. After the outside of his cock was cleaned off, Little Mandy put her thumb at its base, right in front of her daddy's scrotum, while her fingers were on the upper side. Slowly, careful to avoid wasting anything, she brought her hand forward, squeezing all the semen from inside his shaft and catching it on her tongue. When she was done, she once again let all of it pleasure her taste buds and the rest of her mouth, before delighting in the way the last of his cum felt as it slid down her throat.

Smiling as he watched his daughter clean off his cock with her mouth, Frank thought about what they would do next. He expected to cuddle with her for a few minutes before he ate her pussy, letting her feed him some of her "candy". Suddenly, he heard a shuffling noise and, when he looked toward the closet, which seemed to be the source of it, he thought he saw the door shaking, and seemed to hear loud breathing, almost panting. Alarmed, he reached out and slid the door open, to see two sexy young women in the closet. One was black and bosomy, and the other was white, with red hair and a more slender figure. Both women were wearing white blouses and they had apparently been wearing blue and white plaid skirts like Little Mandy's, for those garments and their panties were puddled around their ankles.

The two women not only looked good, they smelled delightful too. At that close distance, less than two feet, Frank could clearly detect the delightful aroma of fresh pussy juices, and it was quite obvious the two young beauties had been listening to what he and his daughter had been doing, and playing with themselves as they eavesdropped.

"Oh, Daddy, please don't be mad," Little Mandy implored him. "That's Tonya and the redhead is April. They're on my cheerleading squad, and I told them they could watch us. I hope you don't mind too much."

"How can they watch us through the door?" After the initial surprise, Frank wasn't mad, and he didn't even really mind the presence of the two beautiful cheerleaders. He was curious about how they could have seen him and his daughter, but mostly what he felt was lust for the two sexy women who were standing in the closet.

"Before we moved the bed, we replaced the mirrors with one-way glass."

That answered his question, but Frank was no longer much interested in how the situation had come about. Mostly, he was turned on by his daughter's gorgeous friends, especially since they appeared to be as interested in him as he was in them.

"Why don't you climb on the bed and join in?" he suggested. "My tongue and cock can do a lot more for you than your fingers."

The two newcomers didn't hesitate. Being closer, Tonya mounted the bed first, sliding on her back to lie with her head on one of the pillows. Avidly, Frank got between her legs, leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her legs so his tongue could start sluicing the delicious pussy juices from her soft, brown thighs. April was not far behind, and she and Little Mandy quickly got into a 69 position and began licking the fresh nectar from one another. For about the thousandth time, Frank thought about how good it was to have a sexy and horny daughter, who was popular, and a cheerleader in college and, at the same time, have his wife staying at her mother's house.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Little Mandy and her Daddy had, and as much fun as they and Tonya and April are about to start having together. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers