Little Packages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry if I freaked you out, daddy," she said.

I leaned down and kissed her head. She snuggled into my chest more.

"Just worried, little girl. That was quite a reaction. Are you all right?"

She nodded her head up and down my chest.

"I really wound myself up too far. I edged way too much the last few days, I think."

"Sounds frustrating."

"It can be," she said. "But if you do it right, it can be amazing. It gets you super horny and worked up. It can make you, I dunno, dumber. Sillier. It makes it easier for me to get into a Little headspace."

"So did something go wrong this time?"

"No," she laughed gently. "I goofed up. I was edging a bit before coming here because I thought 'well, maybe I'll meet someone at the con.' And I wanted to be Little and I thought the edging would help. But then I met you and then I started edging a lot more because I knew the moment you were more worried about me outside the con than thinking I was a crazy lady..."

"To be fair, I was thinking both."

"Jerk," she said, gently thumping my belly with her fist. "Anyway, I knew I wanted you. I was going to have to convince you, because I knew the age difference was freaking you out, but I could tell you wanted me to. Which got me more horny and silly..."

"But," I said.

"But you put me into Little space anyway. All day treating me like a princess, at supper, the walk over here. Dressing up for and then you teased me. So I was in a natural Little space, combined with everything I'd done over the last couple of days to help get me into that space and..."

"Boom."

"Big boom. I completely short circuited," she said. She then looked up at me. "In a completely awesome way, by the way. I think I momentarily saw a different reality when I came the first time. It was great, but I'm not sure I should do that all the time."

"I'll go easier on you next time," I said.

That set something off in her. She immediately climbed back on top of me, sitting up on my waist. A weird, serious, nervous, eager look was on her face.

"You promise there'll be a next time? I know we only live a couple of hours away from each other, but I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me again because I'm a bit freaky and..."

I pulled her down and kissed her, although for a few seconds she was still trying to talk.

"How does next weekend sound?" I asked, after pausing for a breath.

I took her scream and kiss as a yes.

****

Turns out it was two weeks later. Ashley neglected to mention to me she had a big exam the following Monday. She pouted but after I told her that I expected nothing less than an A if she expected to come and visit me, she stopped complaining and cracked down to study. Of course, that didn't stop her from torturing me those two weeks as she constantly texted me photos in different outfits that she thought I might like.

Which meant I was leaning against a wall in the Kingston train station, bracing for a pixie tornado to come flying off the 4 pm train from Montreal. As a reward for getting an A on her exam, and after a lot of pouting and begging, I told her she could skip her Friday afternoon class and catch an earlier train.

It was still madness, of course. Outside of the bubble of the con, I thought I might have second thoughts, but it didn't happen. Once I settled back into my house I thought I might freak out and realize what I was doing was insane. And I did waiver for a few moments. Then I got a text from Ashley saying she missed me and everything calmed down.

There was still plenty to worry about. I could only imagine the reaction and eye rolling of some of my friends. "Mid-life crisis, much, dude?" My parents would be more than a little scandalized. And Beth's mom...well, I didn't like to think about her reaction much.

But that was another day. The train is pulling up to the station. I have time to plan and figure things out. If things kept working, we'd take a step, and then another. If I learned anything in my life so far it's that safe and dull have their place, but there's also something to be said for enjoying some unpredictability in your life.

The train doors open and she's there. And she's not flying towards me because she's dragging a suitcase that probably weighs as much as she does. She's huffing and finally gets it off the train. Then she sees me, smiles, tosses the suitcase that was, a moment ago too heavy to deal with, off to the side like it was nothing and comes flying towards me, landing in my arms.

"I missed you, daddy," she says, her voice muffled by being buried in my chest.

"I missed you too, princess."