Little Red Pill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down and watched like an outside spectator as I wrapped a hand around his thick, growing cock. I stroked it slowly a few times as Renzo let out content sighs and watched as it became fully erect. It was a glorious sight to behold. It was definitely longer and thicker than what I was working with, even after the start of my Red Pill regimen. Rising out of low hanging, smooth-shaved balls, it had a slight upward curve like a banana topped with a swollen red head. I let out a breath I had been holding in and stroked up the curved shaft, squeezing out a shiny drop of pre-cum.

We stood almost body to body as I snaked out my free hand and began fondling his balls while my other hand continued exploring his shaft and head. Inside my gym shorts and briefs, I felt my own dick hardening and straining against the fabric. Renzo panted heavy breaths practically into my ear in the cramped stall in response to the attention my hands were giving him.

Suddenly, I felt pressure and a squeeze at my crotch, and looked to find Renzo's hands there at the front of my shorts between my legs. As one hand came up towards the elastic waistband of my shorts, I panicked. Even at my newly attained five inches, I imagined my cock looking ridiculously puny next to Renzo's. I imagined his intoxicating chuckles turning into hurtful mocking laughter. "You didn't tell me you were packing a baby dick, Noah," I could imagine him saying.

Before he could get hold of the waistband of my shorts, I fell to my knees, out of reach of his grasp.

"Oh, you're hungry for it, aren't you?" He asked, just above a whisper.

Before I knew what I was doing, and believe me, I did not know what I was doing, I had reached out and grabbed him at the base of his curved shaft, pulling it down so that it stuck out from his body, still pointing slightly upward. And then, inexplicably, I was wrapping my mouth around his head.

I heard him let out a satisfied breath above me as instinct- did I have cock sucking instinct? Is that a thing?- took over and I began bobbing my head, my lips sliding up and down the upper half of his pole. I found myself relishing the warmness and smoothness in my mouth. He tasted and smelled freshly cleaned, and I enjoyed adding to the wetness of his skin with my own saliva, making him smoother and wetter.

I had never put much thought into sucking a cock before, had no idea that I even wanted to, but now suddenly I couldn't get enough of it. Renzo let out soft grunts and groans each time my lips glided up and down his curved length. Grunts and groans that anyone else who entered the locker room area might detect. At that moment, I could care less. At that moment, it was just me and this gorgeous, dripping specimen and his cock in my mouth.

I pulled my lips off his head with a pop, heaved a breath in my mouth and began exploring his hardness with my tongue, licking down the shaft and finding his smooth balls.

"Uhhh yeah... suck on my balls."

I couldn't tell if he was asking or demanding. Either way, I was happy to oblige, sucking first one testicle, and then the other into my mouth and rolling each around in there on my tongue, sucking with a gentle pressure. Renzo now had a hand resting in my hair on top of my head, not really using it to force me into any particular position, just lazily letting his fingers tangle in my short, unkempt hair.

His balls felt nice in my mouth, but something about his hard shaft felt nicer, and I left his sack to swallow his head again. I continued slurping my lips eagerly up and down as much of his length as I could comfortably fit in my mouth, using the hand I had gripping his base to stroke upwards and meet my lips, dragging my saliva back down to his base as I wetly jerked and sucked him simultaneously.

"God, that feels amazing," he whispered hoarsely.

I became painfully aware of my own little erection straining against my shorts and brought my free hand down between my crouched legs, rubbing my open palm over the slight tent in my shorts to the rhythm of my sucking.

"Uhhhh, keep sucking, man... a little faster... Yeeeeah, just like that."

He slowly slid the hand on the top of my head down to the back of it, and ever so slightly began encouraging me to pick up the pace by guiding my head-bobbing with his hand. I Kept him from forcing himself too far into my mouth with my stroking hand at the base of his cock, but otherwise obliged his request for me to go faster.

Meanwhile, I had snaked my free hand down inside my shorts and wrapped it around my own hardness, awkwardly beating myself off through the tangle of shorts and underwear at the same quickening pace that I slobbed over Renzo's knob.

"Fuuuuuck," he huffed out, "You're going to make me cum."

My mind reeled. I was simultaneously thrilled and alarmed by his admission. I was unsure how I was supposed to proceed. I wanted more than anything to make this hot stranger blow his load, but was I supposed to just keep sucking and let him nut in my mouth? Or did I slow down to prolong the experience? Did I pull back and let him finish himself?

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

He made the decision for me and pulled his hips backwards, his cock popping out of my mouth. With his hand still on the back of my head he held me there firmly, face inches away from his curved cock. I still had one hand wrapped around his base and he wrapped his own free hand around that and began stroking my hand over his up and down the length of his spit-slicked shaft. Unconsciously, my other hand in my shorts began pumping at my own cock at the same frenzied pace.

"Uuuugh.. yeah.. uuuugh.. uuuugh fuck... ugghh," Renzo grunted and groaned unintelligible syllables as his cock began twitching and spurting ropes of his warm white cum inches from my face. I felt blobs of it hit my forehead just above my right eye, then my cheek. His hand over my hand slowed it's stroking, dragging slowly back up towards his cock-head and squeezing out another glob that ran down over his and my entwined fists.

I felt like I was experiencing the feeling of his euphoric orgasm with him, not realizing until after I had come down from the high, that I had actually rubbed out a load of my own in my shorts and underwear.

Spent, Renzo collapsed to a seated position on the little wooden bench behind him. On my knees before him, I took in the sight of his glistening naked body panting there on the bench. He reached down by his feet and plucked up his discarded towel, tossing it to me.

I stood up and felt self-conscious as I used the towel to wipe his jizz off my face. When I pulled the towel away, I caught Renzo's gaze and followed it's trajectory down to my own crotch. He was staring at the small bulge that still protruded there among a growing embarrassingly wet sticky spot where my cum had begun to seep through the fabric.

Before Renzo could get any more ideas, I was fumbling for the curtain to let myself out of the stall.

"I-I gotta get going-" I stammered.

Not waiting for a reply, I hurried to where my stuff remained tossed about on the bench and inside the locker. I threw on a t-shirt, grabbed the rest of my stuff and hurried out of the locker room. I don't even want to think about what a sight I must have been hurrying from the gym, my face flushed and red, my hair a mess and my gym bag jammed against my crotch for concealment.

The whole way home I was acutely aware that I still had a raging boner in my soiled shorts. I replayed the shockingly erotic events in that shower stall over and over again. When I arrived home, I felt the overwhelming urge to take care of my erection, knew I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else until I did. I pulled my now sticky hard-on out of my shorts, and there in my car in the driveway, thinking of slurping up and down on Lorenzo's curved cock, I quickly and feverishly masturbated again. Not even bothering to clean the surprising amount of semen that I erupted, I just stuffed everything back into my already filthy shorts.

After burying my soiled garments at the bottom of my hamper, I spent the rest of the day brooding. What in the actual fuck was happening to me? What, was I gay now? Was that even something that happened?

'Strangest thing happened to me the other day. I woke up and suddenly I was gay. Yup. I had a craving for cock that I just couldn't get rid of. It's the darnest thing!'

Imagining myself explaining that to someone, I wanted to burst out laughing and crying at the same time.

Clearly the way things had ended with Casey had really messed me up more emotionally than I wanted to admit. But, was this an appropriate reaction to that? Did that even make sense?

I stared a hole through the wood of the drawer of my nightstand, picturing the pill bottle laying inside. I couldn't deny the obvious. The strange dreams, the increased sex-drive that had me jerking off more than I had even at the height of puberty, the sudden and jarring attraction to hot guys, even the fact that I was thinking of them as 'hot guys' in general. All of it had started at the same time that I started taking Dr. Grant's mysterious Little Red Pills.

But then, I also couldn't deny that my dick had grown more than an inch in size over the span of a few days.

So what, then? The Little Red Pill, as Dr. Grant claimed, was an honest to God penis enlargement pill? Side effects just included becoming a stark raging homo? The thought made me want to burst out giggling again.

Eventually, I tore open the drawer and snatched up the pill bottle. I stormed down the hall and into the bathroom, flung up the toilet seat and unscrewed the cap on the bottle.

All I had to do was dump the damned red pills in the toilet and flush it, and this madness, away.

Making a snap decision, I shook out a single pill into my palm, tossed it in my mouth and swallowed it down. I recapped the bottle and returned it to my nightstand.

My big-dick-dreams where just too strong to let go.