Little Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to Red chocking and gasping as the hot salty cum shots down her throat is too much for the werewolf. Feeling her body quiver as she gags on the woodsman dick while panting and moaning from her own orgasm causes the beast to release his own load. Forcing his cock into her deep, the animal feels the hot river of cum bubbling up from his balls. His cock twitching as the cum shoots up through him and out the tiny opening.

The force of her grandfather’s cum splashing deep inside her pussy causes Red to cum once more. Even as the animal tries to hold her still to accept all of his cum, Red’s hips begin to gyrate as she fucks him. Swallowing the last of Mr. Coleman’s cum, she lets his cock fall from her mouth. Crying out her pleasure one last time, her head sinks towards the waiting pillow, her back arching up to allow the animal to sink his spewing cock even deeper inside her.

Red is awaked the next morning to hear birds chirping outside her window. Stunned she turns her head to find that she is indeed in her own bed. “What a wild dream,” she thinks to herself as she gets out of bed. Turning to make her bed, she notices hair on the sheets. With horror etched on her face, she bends over to pluck one of the silver tipped black hairs from her bed. She realizes that it was not a dream as she feels her pussy getting hot and wet, remembering what happened the night before.

12