Little Sis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jamie," she began, almost in a state of exhilaration, "I'm so happy for you."

"What?" I interrupted, taken back a little by her happiness in the fact I had just told her she wasn't the only one.

"I said I was happy for you. Gabi has her Jules and now Jamie has his Mara. I was waiting for the day, actually hoping for the day, that we would have this conversation. I am really happy for you Jamie and can't wait to meet the woman who has taken your heart."

"You will," I interrupted, "in May. In fact she wants you to stay with her. She is nice Gabi and I do hope you will like her. It's just that . . ."

I never finished my sentence, my words suddenly been spoken from Gabi's mouth.

"It's just that you don't want her to know about Gabi and Jamie, correct?"

I nodded.

"That's OK," Gabi replied, smiling once more. "I won't tell her anything about Gabi and Jamie. Any other secrets you need to tell me Jamie?"

This time I shook my head. I was really surprised, actually happy, with the way in which she had taken the news. I guess I was a little off guard when it came to what happened next.

"Now, where were we?" Gabi . . . no, Little Sis, continued. "Oh, I know. Little Sis had bought an extra Easter present for Big Boy, a special egg in a gift box. It would be a real shame if you didn't unwrap it. What do you think?"

I had been so engrossed in telling her my story and waiting for a reaction that, when it did come, I never noticed the way that she was flipping between the two names; Jamie when she was being serious and Big Boy at other times. Now though it was Big Boy and, once again, I felt I could see that naughty twinkle in the corner of her eye. Reaching behind she grabbed the box off the table and handed it to me. I stared at the shiny black paper, wondering just what could be inside. She had called it an egg but the shape of the box was all wrong.

"Go on Big Boy, open it!" she urged.

I picked the box up, turned it over and slowly eased back the tape on the bottom. The same on each end left me with a plain brown box. I opened up the lid and glanced inside.

"Happy Easter," whispered Little Sis.

I was still staring at the contents and hadn't even registered her words. Inside the box were two items. The first was a black, egg-shaped object with a loop of cord emerging from one end. I ran my finger over the surface, feeling the cool sensitive touch of the black silicon coating. With it was a smaller plastic remote control, oval in shape and adorned with several buttons. I glanced up at Little Sis and she smiled back, before pulling herself into my body once more. I could feel her lips gently nuzzling up against my ear.

"So Jamie had Mara," she whispered, "but Big Boy still has Little Sis, and now we have an Easter egg to share. I don't know about you, but I'm eager to know how it works. What do you think Big Boy? Should I just get up on the table, right here, right now?"

"No Gabi, didn't you listen to what I was saying?"

There was a nibble at my ear lobe and then down the side of my neck, as Little Sis squeezed herself tightly into my chair. Every breath could be felt, the movement of her tiny frame squeezing her breasts up against my manly chest. I reached behind and put the box down on the table, the slightest tickle running down my neck as she continued to tease. I felt my cock stir slightly. It was ironic how my body was betraying my seriousness.

I inched myself forward in my chair and slowly struggled to stand-not so easy with Little Sis draped around your torso, even with her petite body. No matter what I did Little Sis was not in the mood for letting go, her legs now hooked around my body clamping me in, like a vice. I shook her gently, as much in play as intending to throw her off, but the outcome was not quite as desired-for one she held on firmer than ever and for two I now felt my hardening cock, still restrained by inside my trousers, nudge up against her panty clad pussy. From the gentle moan into my ear I guessed that Little Sis had felt it too.

There was only one thing for it. Unceremoniously I dumped her, ass first, onto the end of the kitchen table. I tried to pull away but she was having none of it-my only option was to prise her off me. The arms were easy, almost too easy. An enticing wink before she reclined back across the kitchen table, blowing the most seductive of kisses as she went.

She was a sight to behold, my naughty step-sister, lying back on the table with her ass slightly over the front edge and her panties thrust up tight against me. She smiled back at me and I suddenly had that deja vu sense. How she had done it I didn't know, but Little Sis had manoeuvered herself exactly where she wanted to be. I could feel her grind gently against my growing bulge, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. From the seriousness of only a few minutes ago, I was now back in the taboo world of Little Sis, and my resolve had gone.

I wasn't sure what this egg was all about but I sure wanted to find out. I guessed we had about an hour before our parents got back, so what harm would it do? I smiled back down at Little Sis, placing my hands under the front of her dress and caressing her soft naked skin. Her back arched slightly as I eased the fabric of her dress up her body, leaving it bunched up around the blackness of her bra. A quick fondle couldn't be avoided, kneading at the firm mounds inside their silky confines.

"Mmmm, Big Boy," came a whispered response as she closed her eyes.

Knowing that time was precious-we really didn't want to get caught red handed-I worked my way back down over her body. My tongue traced a narrow glistening path over her torso from breasts to mound. Reaching the black fabric of those knickers, I paused and sniffed, taking in the sweet scent of her hot sex. Even through the fabric, the aroma told of a hidden heat inside. I sank down to my knees, Little Sis' ankles now hooked over my shoulders, her legs splayed giving a perfect view of her fabric covered pussy.

"Ugh," she gasped as I nuzzled my nose into the fabric, taking in more of the sweet aroma and at the same time gently massaging her outer lips.

Without stopping I reached forward and gently coaxed her waistband down a couple of inches, just enough to allow the access I needed. It would have been so tempting to stand up once more and fuck her senseless on the table but I had something different on my mind, something tastier, and then of course I had that little egg to play with. She moaned in disappointment as I pulled back, watching the black fabric fall away slightly, providing the most beautiful glimpse of puffy pussy lips, shining with just a trace of love juices.

Hooking a finger around the gusset, I pulled her knickers off to one side. Here was a picture of beauty in front of me, and she was all mine. I nodded a sign of approval deep inside, enjoying the clean shaven mound and pussy, knowing how much it longed to be played with.

"Ugh," came another gasp, accompanied by a slight shiver, as I ran the fingers of my spare hand over her soft flesh. She was already moist, but an extra touch of lubrication was what I had in mind. Splaying her outer lips apart with my fingers revealed the deeper pink of her juicy cunt, a treat good enough to eat-just as well, as I was feeling a little peckish. I went straight for it, running my tongue through her sleek folds as I headed straight for her clit.

"Aghh," came a scream as I found my target, my tongue lapping over her hardening nub of nerves as her body writhed from the attention. My focus moved away, sliding down her crack until I found that cherished opening. The taste was fantastic and I just couldn't help lapping at her opening, drawing more of those sweet juices out from inside. She was writhing more and more, enjoying the simplicity of being tormented. I dipped my tongue inside, pushing as deep as I could, feeling her tight walls squeeze down on my invader. In, out, in, out, I was fucking her gently with the end of my tongue. The kitchen was now awash with carnal noise as Little Sis soaked up the attention.

My mind was set, it was time to see what this little toy could do. My tongue still up inside her pussy, I fumbled around for the box, finally grabbing it and withdrawing both the egg and the remote. Quite by accident I nudged one of the buttons on the control and, to a quite hum, the egg burst into life in my hand. I chuckled inside-a vibrating egg-this was going to be fun and I was going to enjoy being in control.

Turning the remote off, I pulled away from her cunt, replacing my tongue with the egg. I ran the soft silicon shell up and down her crack, coating it in her slick love juices. I added a little lick of my own for good measure and then I positioned it at her opening. I couldn't help myself and with the egg in place I gave the on-off button a couple of quick pulses.

"Aghh," she screamed as the sudden vibration shot up from her cunt and deep inside. She thrashed on the table, her head rocking from side to side and arms flailing as the egg took her by surprise. By now the kitchen was a carnal symphony, the low undertones of the buzzing egg melding with the higher pitched screams of a body on the edge, and finally joined by the patter of a pile of papers falling down to the floor. The egg was silent once more as I eased it up inside her, watching as her opening stretched around it and then closed back again. The only sign of the egg now was the loop of cord hanging out of her juicy pussy.

I was just about to have fun with the remote control when a noise on the drive caught my attention. "Shit," I thought to myself, where had the time gone.

"Quick, Gabi!" I practically shouted. "Get yourself tidied up, our parents are back."

"What!" she shrieked, almost in a state of panic.

I had never seen her move so fast, pulling her knickers back in place before jumping up off the table. She was half way out of the door before I had even started to pick up the papers. The papers were only just back in a sort of tidy pile on the table when I heard the car doors shut and footsteps approach the side door. Grabbing at the remote control and box, I slipped them into a pocket and sat down just in time.

"Hi Jamie," called out Mum. "You've done a great job. It looks so tidy."

"Thanks Mum," I replied, taking my leave and heading back into the house. It was only as I walked away that I noticed the damp patch at one end of the table, the last remnants from that juicy pussy.

Out of sight and out of earshot, I reached into my pocket and grabbed for the remote control. There were five buttons on the surface. I knew that one was the on-off and I could only guess that the others controlled the egg itself. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and looked up. Little Sis was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear footsteps in her bedroom. Slowly, I crept up the stairs, trying not to make any sound. I crossed the landing and headed into my room, gently closing the door. Her room was right next door and, with an ear to the wall, I could hear her pottering around inside.

It was a gamble but I decided I had to try. For all I knew she may be butt naked with the egg sat on a side somewhere but, either way, it would be good to surprise her. I pressed my thumb down hard on the on-off button and waited. In an instant I got the reply I wanted.

"Aghhh, shiiit, Jamieeee," came the shriek from next door as the egg started vibrating. I knew in an instant that it was still up inside her. So now was time to play. I had no idea what the buttons did but I simply had to press them all, one by one, my only guide being the reaction from the room next door. Already my manhood was back to full hardness as I listened in to Little Sis' chorus of shrieks and moans from inside her bedroom. I closed my eyes, imagining her naked, sprawled on her bed with a hard cock up inside-no, not a hard cock-my hard cock.

Almost subconsciously, my manhood had been released from its confines and I was gently stroking the length.

"Aghhh, no more!" she screamed.

I continued to stroke, providing no let up for Little Sis or myself. A drop of precum coated the surface of my head as I imagined my naughty step-sister in the throes of orgasm with that egg still throbbing inside. There was one button which seemed to have more effect than the others. I guessed it was the highest intensity and I pressed it hard, throwing the control on the bed as I turned my attention fully to my aching member. By the time I neared my own climax, I had already lost count of the number of screams from next door. I just had one thing on my mind and that was to push myself over the edge. With one hand tightly encircling the base of my cock, I frantically rubbed at the head. I held my breath, waiting for the explosion of pleasure.

"Aggghhhh," I gasped as I came hard.

Finally, I focused back on the room next door. All was quiet except for the low hum of the egg. I had to assume that she could take no more and had already pulled it out from inside. Having cleaned myself up, I knocked on her door.

"Little Sis," I whispered, out of earshot of our parents.

There was no reply. Not from inside, at least, but there was one from downstairs. I heard Mum call out to both of us that dinner was ready. I made a beeline for the kitchen and sat down at the table, almost looking for that damp patch but noticing that it was no longer there. It was a good five minutes later when Gabi appeared. She was back dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, with no immediate indication of the sexual gratification she had just been through. If you looked carefully though you would have noticed the flushed tone of her skin, the slightly heavy breathing and the way her eyes once again shot daggers at me.

As Mum served the chicken, all I could think about was the climax I had served on my naughty step-sister. If this was to be the last time, then it was one hell of a way to go end on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I departed on the Monday, and returned back to university and to my waiting Mara.

"I've missed you," I said, clutching her into a deep embrace.

"Me too," came a hurried reply in between a flurry of full on kisses. "How about Gabi," she finally asked.

"Oh, she's fine and looking forward to cumming over here next month."

I left myself that little internal chuckle. I knew it was the end but I just had to chuck the word "cumming" in there.

Boy, had Little Sis enjoyed cumming.

To be continued.

12