Little Sis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess not. I still love him, if that's what you mean."

"Perfect, so will you tell him? Will you let him know that you've experimented with another woman and enjoyed it? Will you share with him that you have something, or rather somebody, in common with him?"

"I don't know. What if . . ."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I know my Jamie. He'll understand and be happy for you. It can, and will, only make you closer. Gabi and Jules, Jamie and Mara, it was like it was meant to be. Two couples, always there for each other."

"Will you be there? Will you help me if he doesn't understand? You know, tell him it was nothing more than a little drunken experiment?"

"I can if you want. But was it a little drunken experiment, or was it just Mara discovering her recessive bi side? Either way, I will be there."

"Thank you, Gabi. For last night, for today, and for whatever comes tomorrow."

"You know what Mara. I reckon we should have a little fun with our Jamie. You know he's shit scared that I was going to spill the peas and tell you all about us?"

Mara laughed, "I guessed as much, and that's why I wanted you over here. By the way, they're beans not peas."

"Whatever, all the same to me. So why don't we keep him in suspenders and let him worry some more about what I may or may not have told you."

"What, keep him guessing? All day?"

"Yes, all day? Would it be too cruel?"

"Oh, no," smiled Mara. "I reckon it will be what he deserves. If you're right his choice will be a simple one, but we can make him squirm a little first. I could actually enjoy that. There's only one problem though."

"What's that?"

"Well, what should we do with him after he's squirmed a little?"

The two women laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure we can find a way for him to make it up to you. Don't you think so Mara?"

Today was going to be fun, for them at least, but maybe just a little stressful for their common interest.