Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue swept around my crown, slowly, infinite lust. Her fingers wrapped around the Boys, fondling, pulling gently.

She gasped as my tongue found her entrance, probed, then deeper. She took me into her mouth, bobbed up and down, suction and sweet lips dragging over my skin, pushing me higher and higher.

I stretched her labia outwards with my thumbs, sucked her pearl between my lips, lashed it with my tongue tip, quickly, lightly. She gave a low cry, took me deeper. I felt the back of her throat, then she coughed slightly, pulled back, resumed working me, shallower but more rapidly. I could feel how close she was taking me.

I sucked her clit in further, lightened my tongue strokes, but faster, ever faster.

Her thighs began to quiver, her mouth slowed on my meat, then her cries filled the room, loud, rough, primitive, and she'd fallen away from my sex, her body shaking.

I rolled out from under her, dragged two pillows to the middle of the bed, one on top of the other, then lifted her and laid her on top of them, arching her back, presenting her wet and swollen pussy to my gaze.

I knelt between her legs, took my shaft with one hand, aimed and slid into her warmth.

She was so small; I took care not to plunge in straightaway, but eased myself slowly, carefully, not wanting to hit an ovary or something, then her hands had my head and our lips were back together, her legs curling up behind my back, pulling me in and down and I was fully home, wanting to hit my peak, wanting to drag this out forever and her moans became deep, chesty cries as her hips lifted, drove up against me and I was lifting, falling, driving into her womanhood, endless and fulfilling and she was shaking from head to foot as fire filled me, burning and consuming and I froze, feeling myself pulsing against her walls.

We slept, together now, not in distant tents, not with garbled announcements in the darkness, but with peace and with, yes, love. I dimly wondered why it had taken me so long to realize that before I drifted off.

+

I woke, wondered at the beauty of the head on the pillow next to me, gloried in the sweet smile on her sleeping face. I watched for what seemed like forever before her own eyes opened to see me smiling back. She gave a little kitty stretch, yawned, smiled even more.

'G'morning, Paul." Her voice was happier than I'd ever heard it and I knew how much I had needed her.

"It's still afternoon, Kate, but it is indeed 'good' -- very  good, I think."

I rolled towards her, kissed her lips gently. "How are you?"

"Me? I think I'm good too." She giggled, her eyes implausibly wide. "Was  I good?"

"I love you," I whispered.

"That good?" she chuckled.

"Yup."

She rolled to lie with her body against mine. My arm pulled her in closer, swept over her back and bottom.

I sighed with contentment, gave a mental finger to my own demons.

This would work.

+

Thanks for reading.

Votes and comments are keyboard fuel, so please remember to vote,
if not for this story, then for one you think is better.

My sincere thanks to Jackie.O.Hikaru for her insight and suggestions.

Lastly, a final thanks to Oggbashan. We miss you, Ogg.