Little Sister, Don't You Cry

Story Info
Sexy Little Sis needed a favor...
2k words
4.37
308.9k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd waited so long to get the bitch where I wanted her.

"You gotta help me," she said, pleading from the other side of the door that I'd opened as far as the door chain would allow. "I'm your sister, for chrissake!"

"You've been using that one for years," I told her. "Hasn't worked so far. Why don't you just give it up?"

"PLEASE!" she pleaded, through the door. "I'll do anything!"

I pushed the door shut and unlatched the chain. When I swung it back open, Carisa was silently wiping the tears from her eyes.

She'd fucked up big time. She was already on mom and dad's shit list because they were paying excessive insurance rates because of her shitty driving. If they found out she had another speeding ticket, they probably would have banned her from using the car for the rest of her life. Or at least until she graduated in a couple months. Carisa's social life wouldn't allow such a thing. She needed $250 bucks from big brother so she could pay the fine and keep it all hush hush until the next insurance bill came. Carisa was a very short term planner.

Carisa and I never really got along, even when I used to live at home. She was always a bitch and as she grew and her body started taking on the proportions of a centerfold model, she got even bitchier. She knew what she had. Every guy and most of the girls in town wanted to get their hands on her. Now, at a tanned and toned 18 years of age, my little sister was the stuff of wet dreams. Even mine.

"You can't tell Mom and Dad," she said as I pulled some bills from my wallet and held them out in front of her.

"We'll see," I said.

"You CAN'T. This has to be our secret."

"Maybe we need to add another secret or two to the mix."

She looked at me with watery eyes. "What are you talking about?" She reached for the money but I pulled it away.

"Uh uh, you haven't earned it yet?"

"What do you want?"

I looked leeringly at her 36D's, rising and falling with her breath under her cheerleader sweater. Her eyes grew wide.

"You're sick," she said, turning and putting a hand on the doorknob. I put my hand on the door and leaned all my weight against it. She tugged a couple of times, then put her forehead on the door and sobbed quietly.

"You need the money," I told her, ruffling the bills next to her face. "Why should I be the only guy in town who hasn't tapped that?"

Carisa turned and swung her fists against my chest. I put both arms around her and pulled her close until she was sobbing quietly against me. My cock swelled. I could tell she felt it but she didn't move. Finally she looked up into my eyes.

"I'll give you a handjob," she said. "That's it."

"For $250? It would have to be a hell of a handjob."

"I can't fuck my own brother."

"Let's table that for a different discussion," I said. I took the bottom of her cheerleader sweater and began to pull it over her head. She crossed her arms tightly over her chest, pinning the sweater against her. "Fine," I said. "Get the money from Dad."

I turned and started to put the money back in my wallet.

"No...wait."

Her voice was small. She wasn't used to losing.

I turned and watched as she slowly pulled the sweater over those gorgeous globes, held in place by a white sports bra. She started folding the sweater and I took if from her and threw it on my couch.

Carisa looked a little uncomfortable. "Shoes," I said, as I reached up to relock and latch the door.

She bent over and untied her tennis shoes and kicked them off. She worked her socks off with her feet.

"Turn around," I told her.

She did as I instructed and I reached out to unzip her short cheerleader skirt. I let it drop down her long, tanned legs.

My kid sister was now standing in front of me in a white sports bra and panties. My cock was straining against my jeans.

I pulled Carisa's long blond hair back off her shoulders. Her eyes met mine, looked away, flashed on my crotch, then back to my face. She turned and, with her back to me, slowly peeled the sports bra off her young body. She tossed it on the couch with her sweater.

When she turned back around, she had pressed her arm to her breasts, covering the nipples. I could see her soft flesh jiggle slightly and I realized her movements were a bit more animated. She was getting into it.

She put the pinkie finger from her other hand at the corner of her mouth and slowly lowered her arm. Her smooth pink aureole made a stark contrast to the white flesh of her breasts. I love tan lines on a woman. Carisa's were perfect.

Her mouth twitched in a half smile as she saw my reaction to her tits. Carisa loved to have eyes on her -- men's or women's.

She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and lowered them down her legs without turning. The teasing was over. Her shaved pussy glistened. There was no longer any question. Between her hard, jutting nipples and slick pussy lips, she was obviously enjoying what she was doing. She looked at my crotch.

"Awwwww, is big brudder all turned on?" she said. I started to unzip my jeans, but she stopped me. "Go sit on the couch," she said.

I walked across the room and sat on my couch, never taking my eyes off my baby sister, standing naked in my entryway. She kicked her skirt away, turned slowly to let me see her firm ass, then turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. "Do you still jackoff thinking about that?" she asked.

Shit, she knew all along.

As she turned back around, Carisa went to her knees. Then, slowly, on hands and knees with ass held high, she crawled to where I sat on the couch.

When she reached me, she sat up on both knees and unbuckled my belt. Then she unzipped my jeans. My cock tent-polled out immediately.

"Wow," she said. "I never knew you were so big."

"Good genes," I said.

Carisa peeled back the top of my boxers and took my hard shaft in both of her hands. Her hands were cool against my hot flesh and she began pumping my cock, smearing my precum over the head with her palm. I was huge. I don't think I've ever been so hard.

I was trying to hold out, to make Carisa earn her money.

"God, it's a monster," she said as I throbbed and dripped in her grip. She leaned forward and let her tongue taste the precum on her fingers. "OK, I know I said just a handjob but as long as we're breaking Biblical law, I may as well not waste a minute."

She flipped her long blonde hair back and took the head of my swollen cock in her mouth. God, I almost came. Her tongue slid smoothly into my pee slit and she sucked trying to get more precum out. I could feel the roof of her mouth against my head as one hand slid down to cup and caress my balls.

Carisa took me out of her mouth and slid her tongue along my shaft. She pushed my jeans down and off my legs, opening them further so she could tongue my balls. Her hand kept pumping my shaft.

Then she let her tongue play up the underside of my dick. Her eyes were watching mine. She spit on my cock and pumped the length with both hands, marveling at how much of me was still sticking out of her grip.

She raised up on her knees and rubbed my precum- and saliva-coated cock over her full soft tits. Then she pressed me between them, pressing her tit flesh on either side of my cock as I thrust up and tit-fucked her.

I was moaning and going crazy. I figured the little bitch had learned her lesson and I didn't think I could hold out much longer. The I heard her tiny voice plead, "Don't cum." I stopped thrusting and looked down. My sister stood and straddled my legs. She reached down with one hand and grasped my dick, rubbing it at her slick opening.

"I'm so fucking wet," she said. "I've never had one this big. I've got to..."

She lowered that tight hot snatch onto my cock and screamed as it stretched her young pussy. She wasn't a virgin, but I could tell by her eyes she'd never felt a cockhead pressing against her cervix. I was going where no man had gone before.

Carisa moaned loudly and started rising and dropping on my cock. I looked down to see my shaft drenched in her fragrant juices, plunging in and out of my sister's tight cunt.

I put my hands on her back and pulled her tits to my mouth. I worked her hard nipple with my tongue, then scissored it with my teeth until she was shrieking as she bounced on my lap.

I slid my hands down her back and squeezed that smooth tight ass, raising and lowering her on my cock. I let one hand slide down, allowing my fingers to trail down the crack of her ass. She was wet back there too from a mingling of both of our juices. I pressed a finger in her ass and felt her grip it with her sphincter and she threw her head back, face to the ceiling and came loudly.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "Fuck me, Big Brother! So good! So fucking good!"

Carisa's tits were bouncing in my face. She wrapped both arms tightly around my neck and I stood up from the couch. She gripped me with her legs to hold on but she never stopped fucking. I could feel her breath on my neck and when she relaxed her arms, it brought her face to just inches from mine.

I pressed my mouth on my sister's lips, fucking her mouth with my tongue as I was fucking her pussy with my cock. We were both too out of breath to maintain the kiss for too long, but I followed it by pressing my mouth to her neck and biting. She moaned and came again, bucking her hips violently against mine. Her legs tightened and she held me motionless as her body shuddered. Then she relaxed her arms and legs and slid down my body like a stripper on a pole.

When Carisa got to the floor, she pressed her mouth over my cock and took me so deep that she started gagging. It didn't stop her, though. Her eyes streaming tears, she looked up at me and bobbed her face on my cock.

"Oh God, Sis, I'm gonna..."

She pulled my cock from her mouth and wrapped a wet hand around the sticky shaft. She pumped hard two or three times and then I went off, launching long white streamers of hot cum all over her face, hair and tits. She took some of the shots in her mouth and let them drool back down on her tits. When I was through shooting, my baby sister took my cock back into her mouth and sucked until she got every drop, swallowing as if it was some precious expensive food.

I dropped back to the couch, breathless. Carisa continued licking my cum from her fingers, then rubbing her finger over her breasts to capture more which she sucked down hungrily. She slowly massaged the lingering traces into her breasts and I moaned as I watched her tits get shiny from my love lotion.

Then she slowly stood and climbed into my lap, wrapping both arms around me and burying her face in my neck.

"You're an asshole," she whispered.

"I know," I told her.

"I can't believe you made me do that."

"I can't believe you did it."

Carisa's tongue captured my earlobe and she sucked it between her lips. "You think I can suck it hard again?"

"I guarantee it."

And she did.