Little Sister's Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers

"I once kept little Amy on edge just like this for two hours," Lisa purred. "You should have heard her beg for it. She gave me two specials that night. It was the first time I ever had anyone lick my asshole. It tickled...but I kind of liked it in a kinky way."

"Fuck...fuck...oh God..stick that tongue up in there..." Dana moaned, her chubby body quaking with orgasm.

Licking...sucking with abandon, Jill pressed on...only wanting to cum herself...so close...yet those soft fingers touching her gently and withdrawing every time she neared. Taking her to the brink over and over again.

Dana pulled away from her sister. The stimulation was too much so soon after orgasm.

"Hey Dana, can I borrow your sister for a little while?" Lisa asked. "That is...if you are through using her for now?"

"Yes..." Dana panted. She was well satisfied. Her eyes began to droop.

"What's her name?" Lisa asked.

"Jill." Dana said.

"Hey Jillie," Lisa said. "You wanna do me next?"

"...no..." Jill whispered. It was all she could manage. Lisa hadn't stopped teasing her. Driving her to the brink and back over and over again. Forcing her to work her hips to feel the touch of those devilish fingers.

"If you want to lick me, say please." Lisa purred. "Just a once? Come on Jillie. Say it."

Jill fought a battle with this nice seeming girl. She risked a glance at her. A cute little red head with an abundance of freckles. Big blue eyes. Full lips.

A girl that seemed nice enough. But Jill didn't allow herself to be fooled. Lisa didn't ask if she wanted to do this. Or if she could help Jill out of her fix. She asked Dana if she was done. If she could be borrowed. Like a book..or something. And Jill was no damn book. Moreover her name was Jill, not Jillie.

Ahhh..but those fingers. Jill's sex spasmed. She could feel juices cooling down her thighs. She couldn't stop her tongue from moving...her lips from parting.

"Please..." Jill begged. Please...just a little more. She was so close. So very very close.

But then those fingers...those wonderful fingers were taken away and Lisa was shimmying out of her panties and raising her her skirt. Standing in front of her, yet facing away. Taking her by the ponytail and bringing her in.

"You don't have to beg Jillie. Come on baby," Lisa said. "Show me what you want."

A stranger. Oh God. Yet, Jill found herself kissing those pale pink thighs. Her fiery red bush tickling her nose.

"That tickles," Lisa giggled, dancing away briefly. Then chiding: "I didn't say stop."

Yet Lisa stayed where she was and it was Jill who had to crawl forward a few inches to kiss her once more. To lick her sweet sex. And it was sweet. So very sweet, at least compared to her sister's.

"Oh Jillie, you make my insides turn to jelly," Lisa giggled, her slim hips dancing. Thighs parting once more. Jill could see the girl's crater. Could see the shine of her copper hair that gleamed like fire. The college sophomore's heart began to pound. She was suddenly afraid. So very afraid.

"Why are you stopping?" Lisa said, moving behind Jill, reaching down between her thighs so casually...as if she owned her. "You want to play some more? That's okay. We can play all day."

Jill wanted to tell the girl to stop. To tell her she was onto her game. That it wouldn't work on her. That she liked boys. That she was only doing this for the summer and only because her sister was forcing her. That soon, she'd be safely back at school. Away from her sister. And there she'd get a job and wouldn't be back next summer or ever. At least until Dana was out of the house and she was safely away.

Forever.

No more tattoos. No tongue studs. No more licking. No more sucking. No more nothing.

But oh God those fingers. They knew just how to touch her. How to coax her.

How to break her will.

"Please..." Jill moaned.

"My turn again?" Lisa giggled. "Already? So soon?"

This time when Lisa licked the girl, it was with passion. The trepidation was gone. Now there was nothing but hunger. And when Lisa giggled and danced away, Jill was right behind. Crawling on all fours. Taking the girl by the hips. Licking her. Sucking her. Forcing her way in.

"Oh..yeah baby...." Lisa moaned breathlessly. "That's the way. You want it don't you?"

Jill did want it. She wanted it bad. To fuck. To be fucked. Oh and especially to be fucked. By this girl. By anyone. After she gave Lisa an orgasm, it'd surely be her turn.

Lisa indeed climaxed. Twice. But she never made a move to finish Jill off. Instead she teased her relentlessly. Worse, she wouldn't let Jill touch herself...wouldn't let her masturbate and relieve this damnable aching inside.

"Hey Dana, what are you doing today?" Lisa asked from the couch, her fingers busy teasing the naked college girl next to her.

"Nothing..." Dana said. "Maybe go to the mall."

"Please..." Jill gasped. She'd never been as horny as she was now. Fuck, she needed to cum, but girl was in no hurry to help.

"Ssshhh.." Lisa said, withdrawing slick fingers and presenting them to the gorgeous blond on her lap.

Jill docilely accepted the soiled digits and sucked them clean. Perhaps soon...it would be her turn.

"Why don't you hang out with us today?" Lisa asked Dana. "We could go to Gina's house. She's making margaritas. There'll be boys."

"But Gina didn't.." Invite me. Dana wanted to say. Had never invited her. She wasn't cool enough to hang out with that clique of girls.

"It's okay. If I say you can come, you can come."

"I don't know..." Dana said.

"Come on," Lisa urged. "It'll be fun."

"I guess." Dana said, as anyone would have said in order to hang out with the popular girls.

"Great!" Lisa beamed, almost dancing with her excitement. "It'll be such fun. Will you let me dress your sister? I mean...unless you want to dress her?"

"No..I mean..I guess you can." Dana said. Dress her sister? Her sister could dress herself. If anything, her sister should be dressing her...the lazy shit.

***************

Dana thought no more of it as she showered and threw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt then heard the girls arguing in her sister's room.

"Please..." Jill begged. "I can't...at least let me wear a bra."

Her sister was wearing a halter top. And it was easily a size or two too small. Her nipples stood proudly like hard marbles, encouraged by Lisa's gentle rubbing.

"But you look so sexy like this," Lisa purred. "Don't you like looking pretty?"

"Yes ...but the skirt..." Jill panted, wriggling in place, and vainly squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to find relief. "What if someone sees?"

"Sees what?" Lisa grinned, lifting up the on the hem of Jill's shortest miniskirt.

And Dana saw, even before her sister blushed and admitted.

"That you shaved me ... or the tattoo..."

"But no one has to see though, do they?" Lisa teased. "But what do you have to do so that no one knows?"

Jill blushed - hated this - hated saying it in front of her sister.

"I'm not allowed to touch...my skirt..."

"But not just your skirt," Lisa corrected. "What else aren't you allowed to touch?"

"My clothes..my...pussy...I have to ask...permission.." It was so demeaning, saying this in front of her sister. Yes, she could have refused, but there was a secret Jill kept locked inside. From when she was in the shower with Lisa and the little perv decided to shave her sex.

Jill of course refused.

But Lisa didn't act predictably. She said, "Fine, I guess I'll go now - and leave you two alone with each other."

And so Lisa went alone with the precocious girl. And continued to do so.

"That's a good girl," Lisa purred. "And how else will you make sure that no one knows?"

"...that I need to stay close to ...you..." Jill said.

"That's right. Like I said, there'll be boys at this party and with that sexy little skirt you have on, one of them may try to look up it...or take advantage of my little Jillie. If they ask, what will you tell them?"

"That I'm with you."

"That's a good girl. And you can be sure I'll protect you from them. And if I can't, there's always your big sister. Besides, you look sexy. Don't you like being sexy?" Lisa's hand moved down between Jill's thighs and began to rub, melting the poor girl's resistance.

"No..." Jill panted. Her lean legs could no longer support her and she leaned against the wall for support. Despite her best efforts, her thighs spread and her hips began to pump in time to the finger that was pumping in and out of her hot loins.

"You like being sexy...don't you?" Lisa prodded. "And you must like that cute little skirt, otherwise it wouldn't be in your closet."

But..the skirt was just for fun. A Halloween gag from five years past. When she was smaller. Now it was practically indecent.

"Yes..." Jill breathed. "But...please Lisa...I'll wear any panties you pick out."

"But this way I can touch you whenever I like," Lisa continued. "Don't you like it when I touch you?"

"God...mmmmm....yes...." Jill hissed, her hips rocking in time to Lisa's rubbing. If only the girl would let her cum, but it was as if the girl had some sixth sense to let her know when Jill drew close to climax.

"You ready Jillie?" Lisa purred.

"Yes..." Jill breathed, she'd been ready to cum for over an hour.

"Good, Jillie is ready and I'm ready," Lisa said looking over at Dana peeking in from the door. "Are you ready Dana?"

"Yes." Dana said. Something didn't feel right, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"And you are wearing that?" Lisa asked.

Dana looked down with uncertainty. "I guess I could change."

Dana changed clothes several times before she wore something suitable. She felt like something wasn't right and the feeling increased when they left the house.

"Hey Dana," Lisa said. "Have you ever driven a Beamer? It's awesome."

Dana shook her head. Of course she hadn't. She drove an old Toyota.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes..I guess..."

She was driving an expensive car. It purred and handled like a dream. She was going to go hang out with the popular girls. It should have been the happiest moment of Dana's life.

However, looking in the rear view mirror. Watching that pretty little redhead with her equally pretty sister. The redhead sticking out her tongue. The radio was loud, it was hard to hear what she was saying. She listened carefully, not wanting to be obvious.

"I remember when you used to be a cheerleader at our school," Lisa said. "You were so cute. Do you remember being a cheerleader Jillie?"

"Yes..." Jill breathed.

"Do a split for me Jillie." Lisa said. "Do a little cheerleader split."

"I can't Lisa," Jill moaned. "...there's not enough room."

Lisa's eyes turned hard. "Try."

Jill trembled. Lisa's tone had changed. No longer the playful teasing. Now the voice grew hard. Like back in the shower when Lisa picked up the shaving cream and razor and Jill balked.

"Fine, see if I care," Lisa said in the same hard tone, stepping out of the shower. "I'll leave you two girls alone to play all day."

Left alone.

With her sister.

"Wait," Jill said, trembling inside, and holding back the shower curtain and glancing back to the shaving gel and razor. "Please come back Lisa. I'll let you do ...it."

"So you want to look sexy for me?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Jill breathed and submitted to the girl's whims.

Just as she submitted once more. The cute college girl spread her lean thighs, feeling like some sort of slut there in the back of Lisa's expensive car.

Yes, she could refuse. Lisa was just a little girl, much like herself. Then Jill looked in the mirror and saw her sister's lecherous gaze. With a shudder Jill drew closer to Lisa and spread.

"Wider," Lisa ordered.

Blushing furiously, Jill obeyed, sliding down in the seat as her legs spread lewdly. Gasping out loud as her sex was cupped by this perverted eighteen-year-old, two years her junior.

"Now suck my tongue. And this time when we swap spit I want to hear you swallow." Lisa said. "Here you want me to play with you some more? I'll play with you as much as you want. You just say the word."

Dana watched her sister suck Lisa's tongue. Sucking the spit from her. Jill never did that for her. A pang of jealousy wormed its way inside Dana's gut. She should say something. But watching them..she had to admit it was hot. She undid the button to her pants.

Poor Jill. She felt more like a slave than she ever felt with her sister. Sucking this girl's tongue. Her spit. Wearing God know's what. Getting felt up at will. Legs spread wide. Her denuded sex on display. She knew she could have said no and dealt with Dana on her own. But by now being taken out, even if it was as some pet...some sexed up slave...was preferable than being cooped up with her sister one more day.

And Lisa smiled inside. It was happening already. She let Amy get away. She'd never let this one escape. The girl was hers already, but her sister. She was a healthy girl. It'd take some doing to pry Jill loose, but Lisa was up to it.

"Hey Dana," Lisa said slyly, as she teased the smooth silky sex beneath her fingers. "Don't tell the other girls about you and her sister. They wouldn't understand. No offense you know - I think it's hot...and kinky. But they'd think it freaky. You know, incest and all. They'd probably call the police or something. But don't worry, I won't say a word."

"But.." Dana said. This wasn't happening like she'd planned. For once she'd been the popular one. Now things would be just like before. Back when she was in her sister's shadow.

"Lick my pit little Jilly," Lisa purred, holding her arm up behind her head. "Suck my sweat."

Jill's cheeks burned. She could see her sister's eyes boring into her in the rear-view mirror. Probably assuming she was loving what was happening. The truth was she felt as if she were caught up in a hurricane.

Teased.

Tormented.

Kept on the brink. Asked to do the most embarrassing things. Sure she could refuse. But doing so meant being teased - tormented over and over again. Until she couldn't say no. It was better...to just go along.

Trembling inside, Jill stuck out her tongue ... and licked the underside of young redhead's arm.

Lisa giggled as a shiver went down her spine. She couldn't control her reaction and pulled away.

"God..that tickles...." Lisa giggled. "I can't believe you just licked my armpit. You are a nasty little girl, you know that?"

Jill blushed and continued to lick. There was a bit of stubble that rubbed her tongue uncomfortably, but she kept such complaints to herself.

"When I ask a question I expect an answer," Lisa voice grew hard again.

"Yes." Jill gasped.

"Yes what?"

"....I'm a nasty girl?" Was that what this precocious girl wanted to hear? Jill wasn't sure, her cheeks colored with her admission.

"Is that a question or a statement?" Lisa teased, her fingers busy teasing as well. The cute college girl was soaked. Soaked and steaming.

"...a statement," Jill gasped, hips pumping in response.

"That's my good Jillie," Lisa purred.

Looking back in the mirror, Dana's nostrils flared. She stuffed her hand into her pants and rubbed. Fuck she was hot. Seeing her sister lick this girl's pits, Dana knew she didn't have to worry of falling into her sister's shadow anymore.

She was driving and expensive car and going to go hand out with the most popular girls at school. And sure, Jill was still her's, she could make the girl do anything she wanted when they go home.

But somehow, looking back and seeing those blushing cheeks and those big blue eyes looking at Lisa almost worshipfully...somehow she felt as if she'd lost something.

Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers
12