Liv Tyler Look-A-Like

Story Info
Friend's wife pleasures another couple.
893 words
4.12
73.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

It was the first time the four of us had gone away together. No one knew what to expect, but we all knew that no matter what we did it was going to be fun, fun, fun! And how true that turned out to be.

Right from the start, I couldn't keep my eyes off my friend's wife Judy. She was a dead ringer for Liv Tyler, only better since she was right in front of me! Judy always dressed provocatively and tended to drink in excess and behave wildly. And this time around was no exception.

My wife is also very attractive, but much bigger in the tits department than Judy. But Judy had those thick lips, always with glossy red lipstick on them, that just begged to have a cock between them (mine, I hoped). Whenever I spoke to her I would just look at her lips and lust for the feel of them.

Just as expected, we all drank more than we should've. Judy and Ike got into a heated fight that almost ruined the evening if it wasn't for what happened.

Judy knocked on our hotel door around midnight. She was upset and crying about her argument with Ike. As I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw; all she had on was a short tee shirt and high cut panties that accentuated her ass. My cock sprung up at the sight of her. She tumbled into my arms, partly from being upset and partly from the booze still in her system.

My wife came out and we both tried to console Judy. As Judy stood between me and my wife, she reached out and gave us a hug. A rather long hug. Judy expressed her appreciation for our support and friendship. But I wasn't listening. My cock was bulging again.

Judy then turned and kissed me on the cheek. She also kissed my wife. She hugged us tighter. Kissed my wife again, placing soft tender kisses on her face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Judy then turned my wife towards her and kissed her on the mouth. I could tell my wife enjoyed the kisses. Judy opened her mouth and her tongue pushed its way into my wife's. The sight of seeing Judy's Liv Tyler lips on my wife was more than I could bare.

I stood behind Judy and held her from behind, pressing my cock against her ass as she made out with my wife. Judy wasted no time in finding my wife's tits and nipples. My wife was lost in the kiss.

We all tumbled on the bed. Judy between us. I groped at her pussy. Her kisses were full of lust. I shifted and for awhile all our tongues were intertwined, Judy's, my wife's and mine. We all licked at each others' tongues.

My wife reached over and grabbed my cock as she and Judy made out. Judy just kept grabbing my wife's delicious tits as she plunged her tongue into her mouth. My wife then broke off the kiss and leaned over and started to suck my cock.

Judy now had lowered herself and started to lick my wife's wet pussy. My wife let out a moan as Judy's tongue entered her pussy lips and rubbed against her clit. I reached over and pulled Judy's ass to me. I began to lick the crack of her ass. Up and down. Teasing her pussy. She kept pushing her pussy down on me, but I just focused on her ass. After teasing her like this for awhile, I did what she was doing to my wife's pussy....I sucked her clit.

Both Judy and my wife were now moaning. My cock throbbed. Judy seeing my cock, reached out for it and pulled out of my wife's mouth. She wasted no time and just shoved it into her Liv Tyler lips. As she sucked she made sucking sounds. All you could hear was her slurping my cock. My wife's eyes were wide open with lust at the sight of seeing another woman devour my cock. She started to lick my balls as Judy sucked my shaft. Her tongue darting inside my ass hole from time to time.

All this time, I was licking Judy's pussy and ass hole. I finally couldn't hold it any longer and came. My cum squirted all over Judy's red lips. My wife's face also got blasted with cum; it was the most cum I had ever shot.

As I came, I felt Judy start to shudder and shake. She bore her pussy down hard on my mouth. Then for a moment she actually stopped breathing and held tightly the sheets. It was incredible to see a woman that beautiful cum that intensely!

But she Judy wasn't done. She now focused on my wife's pussy again. Licking her clit until it was swollen and red with passion. Judy's mouth was also red and swollen as she continued to please my wife. Then sensing my wife was about to cum, Judy pushed two fingers inside my wife's pussy as she licked. This proved to be my wife's threshold. She came with a loud moan and groan that sounded animal like.

To this day, whenever I see a picture of Liv Tyler I pause and remember how beautiful her mouth was.

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers