Live and Let Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The country was still feeling the impact of the Depression, but as far as I was concerned having sex with Franklin in exchange for a home and security for me and my baby was well worth it.

I introduced Jude to Franklin as my favorite and closest cousin, which explained why he was there at the rooming house visiting me so often. Throughout the first year of my marriage to Franklin, Jude and I continued discreetly to enjoy each other's company and to have regular sex. Despite how it had started, our relationship had long ago changed from simply being cousins to becoming committed lovers. By the time Franklin and I moved away to a different state, Jude had impregnated me with his second child, another little boy. Two years later Franklin and I would have our own child, a baby girl.

Ten years went by, and Jude and I continued to see each other as often as we could. Eventually, Jude who had also married but had no children divorced his wife for reasons I can confidently say had nothing to do with me. Soon after his divorce, Jude moved to the same town where I resided and found a large, comfortable house a few blocks from us.

I can't really describe how, but Jude's moving here had subtlely changed the dynamics of the interactions between the three of us. Because of his nearness and constant presence at our home, the children (our two sons, and my daughter) were thrilled and looked upon him as another father figure (which in fact he was). They loved Jude as a close member of our family and neither Franklin nor the boys ever suspected Jude was the boys' father.

Though we maintained separate houses, the relationship between Jude and me on an emotional and physical level had become more like that of a married couple. I know that may sound strange, but even after all of those years, the attraction between us was stronger and more demanding than ever. It was difficult for us to keep apart and within six months of Jude moving to our town, I was joyfully pregnant with his third child, another boy. Franklin understandably assumed the baby was his.

*****

My husband Franklin had become a prosperous, well respected member of the community who provided me with the material things I had done without as a little girl. He had married me when I was a dirt poor, nineteen year old girl with a baby and given me a new life. I was almost thirty then, and in spite of my relationship with Jude, my marriage to Franklin had grown into a comfortable arrangement for both of us, sexually and otherwise. Franklin had been almost twenty years older than me when we married, and he had made it clear that my part of our bargain was to take care of him, his home, bare him babies and to give him sex. I had no problem with that . . . I owed him everything.

Very little changed over the years, at forty-nine years old and thirty pounds heavier, in spite of his quite, introverted nature, Franklin's sexual proclivities had not changed and he still expected me willingly to accommodate him sexually whenever and however he desired. I understood this, and as the dutiful wife, I never refused him even though Jude had become a regular sex partner. Jude and I had always tried to be careful and discrete, but I sometimes felt, though I didn't know for sure, that Frank was aware of or at the least suspected that my cousin Jude and I had been carrying on an intimate sexual relationship for many years and that Jude was the father of our boys and not him. He had to have known something, but Frank never expressed a word of doubt or suspicion about anything.

In a way I saw his refusal to talk about what was happening as his condoning it. How could he have not known? It just seemed eerily coincidental that there would be occasions when Frank would come home unexpectedly and unwittingly want to, demand to have sex after I had been with Jude only a short time before. In the beginning, I was afraid he might sense a change in my demeanor or worse that I would still be wet with Jude's cum inside me; but he apparently never noticed those things. Instead, he would throw me onto the bed, strip his clothes off and fuck me hard and mercilessly until he came. He'd then want to cuddle behind me fondling my breasts, rolling and painfully pinching my nipples between his fingers. Sometimes he would want to masturbate me, or sometimes have me take him in my mouth and suckle at his cock until he fell asleep, happy and satisfied. The rough sex could be scary and unsettling, but when he took me like that, the sex with him never failed to give me strong, very intense orgasms.

*****

Whatever he did or didn't know about Jude and me apparently was not enough for him to want to end our marriage. In his own way, Franklin cared for me, loved our children, and still enjoyed fucking me. I had often thought the extraordinary sex we shared might have been the driving force in holding our marriage together; the sex between us was familiar, often and satisfying, but never boring.

Looking back, I can truthfully say that I was fortunate to have met and married a man like Franklin. He, though quiet, he was a strong, self-confident man, secure in his own sexuality who had never felt threatened by Jude and did not find offense in being a cuckold (is that the right word?).

Obviously, some personal needs were being met for all three of us in this conventional arrangement.

Our lives went on like this for many more years. When our children grew older and moved away to start their own lives, Jude moved into the large, remodeled coach house at the rear of our property and the three of us lived our lives together enjoying our special relationship.

12