Live Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had I not already ejaculated while watching the two women making Sapphic love, I would have come in my pants. As it was, I sat there feeling as though I had been the one whom Helene had ridden to orgasm.

As the theater lights came up, Jan said, "Eukan, I hope you enjoyed this evening. I'd like to stay longer but I have an early morning appointment in Rotterdam, and I expect that you also have a full day scheduled tomorrow."

"Jan, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Thank you for bringing me here. And, you can be sure that, if I were going to move here to Holland, I would petition to join your club."

Jan took me back to my hotel. I thanked him again and went up to my room to put my soiled shorts in the laundry and to take a damp wash cloth to sponge the inside of my trousers where some of my semen had soaked through the cotton of my shorts and made my pants damp. I then took a long, hot shower during which I mentally replayed what I had seen at Jan's club while stroking my cock. After spewing a load of semen down the drain, I turned off the shower, toweled myself dry and went to bed. I often have difficulty sleeping the first few nights in a strange bed: I had no difficulty that night.

Now, it is your turn...

Eukan Jacquekov

12