Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her third body shaking orgasm Valentina spread her legs even further apart. "Try to put him inside now," she asked, "I am very relaxed."

Not only was she relaxed, but she was also very wet. Thick girl cum that almost looked like semen was oozing out of her. Brian rose up to rub his hard cock between her large labia. When he got to her pussy it would not stretch enough for him to enter.

He laid on his back saying, "You get on top, that way you can control how hard you push, I don't want to hurt you."

Vale did as he asked but it was no use, they would have to find another way to open her tight pussy for his cock.

"I'm sorry Vale, my cock is just not going to fit tonight," he told her. "We will work on stretching you open later."

"Could you use a broom handle on me, like you did on the puta, please?" she begged.

Brian jumped off the bed then went to the closet where the maid stored her cleaning supplies. He found a new wood handled mop in the corner. He brought it out to show Valentina then snapped the handle in half over his knee.

Vale's eyes got larger as he walked back to the bed swishing the shaft back and forth in front of him. She rolled over onto her stomach with her cute tiny butt in the air. Brian wondered about lube but as he looked, another fat drop of thick female cum dripped from her pussy lips, so he used the handle to tease her opening. When he had the girl moaning and twitching her hips, he slowly inserted the shaft into her. It was tight but he could stroke it in and out without causing her pain. She kept asking him to put it deeper. Brian was amazed when the tiny woman had taken seven inches up her pussy.

Valentina had her first orgasm when she felt the hard handle hit her cervix. It hurt a little but somehow it made her feel like a woman. A woman who could take anything a man had to offer, she just needed to make her pussy open up.

Brian slowly moved the shaft in and out looking for her g spot. When she jumped, letting out a surprised little yip, he knew he had found it. He gently worked the area giving her a couple of small orgasms.

Her sweet spot was only about three inches inside, so he pulled the makeshift dildo out to use his fingers to stimulate her. This worked well, he had her jumping and twisting for ten minutes. She never sprayed but her thick cum continued to drool out of her.

She began whimpering so he took pity on her, gradually slowing until he came to a stop before removing his finger. She laid back with her legs open wide, slowly running her hands over her stomach.

"That was the most intense thing to ever happen to me. You could not get your thing in me but I am a woman now, not a girl anymore, thank you," she said seeming very content to just lie there.

"Are you sure that you are ok?" he asked.

"Oh yes. very ok. But you did not shoot off," she said. "How can I help you to do that?"

"Let's not worry about that right now, I am very happy that I was able to please you," he said smiling.

She sat up on the bed saying, "I better get my clothes on then go wash out my panties or they will be ruined."

"Don't you want to take a shower first?" he asked. "Your crotch is a mess."

"Oh, if I use the shower in the day the security guard gets mad. He can see the shower from his booth," she told him.

"I suppose he can, but I was talking about using the shower in here," he said.

"You would let me do that?" she asked surprised.

"Well, I helped make the mess so I should help clean you up, no?"

Nodding she got off the bed to pick out new underwear to wear after her shower.

"There are towels, soap, shampoo on the shelf. Use whatever you want. I will leave you alone now." he told her.

While she was in the shower, he rinsed her wet panties and shorts, then let them soak in the laundry tub. After doing that, he was at a loss. He seemed to be more affected by what had happened than Valentina. What the hell was he doing with such a young innocent girl? Well, not so innocent and according to her, not a girl anymore.

He heard the shower stop then a few minutes later Vale came out wearing only a bra with a matching thong. "All of my clean clothes are out there," she said pointing to the garage as she walked by him.

He made himself dinner then took Vale her vitamins. She took them then cheerfully wished him sweet dreams. His dreams were anything but sweet. They featured nearly every woman he had ever been with, most of them reviled him for taking advantage of someone who looked like a little girl. He tried to make them understand that she was nearly twenty but they didn't seem to pay attention or care. The other women wanted him to give the cute petite sweetie over to them for "instruction" as they called it.

He was looking a little haggard when he stumbled out of bed the next morning. He headed for the shower before even putting the coffee on. When he came out of the shower his phone was chirping with the reminder tone. He looked at the phone then groaned, today was the day they had to give depositions at his lawyer's office.

He quickly dressed then started coffee before going out to wake Valentina. She woke looking very chipper as she gave him a huge smile.

"You better hurry and get dressed, we have to be downtown in an hour," he told her.

That dampened her mood a little, but not for long. She came in dressed in her nice sundress, looking very much like an adult. He told her to sit down before shoving a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. They didn't say much on the way to the lawyers. After he had announced them both to the receptionist, Vale looked ready to panic or maybe just get up and leave. Brian talked soothingly to her, which had a calming effect, until the lawyer came out to greet them. Her panic rose again but Federico was an old hand in this situation, he soon had her sitting back in her chair. He held her hand while he explained what was going to happen.

"So, Valentina, how about you and I go take down your statement?"

"Can Senor Brian come too?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry, the court would not accept your statement if Brian was in the room while we take it down," he gently explained.

With a nod she got up to follow him. Brian intended to give her a smile of encouragement, but she would not look at him.

A minute later a young woman came out to fetch him for his contribution to the process. Brian finished before Vale, he was enjoying a cup of coffee the receptionist had offered when she came through the door with Federico. Valentina didn't look very happy. Brian raised an eyebrow at Fede by way of asking how it went. The lawyer smiled before nodding his head.

"I have explained to Valentina what will happen now. It will be perhaps another month before all the paperwork is complete. When that is done, I will ask for a court date. I will inform both of you then we will meet next on the court date. Valentina, I want to thank you again for coming in and being so honest with your answers. Brian, I will call you after looking over your deposition."

The ride home was as silent as the ride in had been. Valentina went right to her blankets. Brian went into the house, he ate a sandwich then decided a nap was just what he needed. Brian came awake after his nap with a vague feeling of unease. He sat up wondering what had woken him. He looked around, then saw Valentina curled up on the couch in his room.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked.

"You forgot to lock the door," she said.

"Yeah well, that isn't an invitation to come in," he told her.

"Why didn't you thank me for doing what you wanted, for telling the truth to that lawyer?" she said frowning.

"I guess I should have, sorry. Thank you Valentina, I mean that. I had other things on my mind this morning," he told her.

"What were you worrying about so hard?" she asked.

"Not worrying, just trying to figure out how to move forward."

"And did you make a decision?" she asked sounding worried.

"I think so. Valentina it is not right you are sleeping in the garage," he began.

"But why not? You can't make me leave, the lawyer said so. I don't understand," she said in a panic.

"Just listen for a minute will you?" he asked. "What I have decided is that you should move into the downstairs guest room. That will give you a place for all your new things. You will be able to take a shower whenever you want. It will keep the lice from coming back also."

Valentina stood up then slowly started walking toward him. "You want me to stay here, stay inside I mean?" she asked.

He nodded his head saying, "Sure, not forever, but for right now, yes. I also don't want you begging for food. If you tell me what you like I will get it for you. Any other questions?"

"Just one more," she said seriously. "If I came to sit on your lap, so I could hug and kiss you, would your thing get hard? Would it make you want to try again to fit it inside me?"

Grinning he said, "Why, would that be a bad thing?"

"No, not really, I was just asking to know if I should take my clothes off now, so I don't ruin them with my juices."

"I think you will be safe; I am not going to want to play with you all the time," he said smiling.

"Does that mean you are going to continue to see the puta?" she pouted.

"Yes, it does. Not only her but some other women as well," he told her.

"I am not sure I like that," she said.

"Let's get one thing straight, just because I showed you a little about sex does not mean you are anything more than someone, I can't get rid of. I feel bad about you sleeping on a concrete floor, so I am letting you into my house. It does not mean we have a relationship, do you understand that?" he said a little harshly.

Vale hung her head saying, "Yes Senor Brian, I see how it is."

"Valentina, don't you dare pout and make me out to be the bad guy," he said.

She looked him in the eye then turned to go down the steps.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To bring my things in from the garage before you change your mind," she said with her nose in the air before skipping down the stairs.

He repeated the thought in his head about never, ever understanding women.

The next night after dinner he told Vale he was going out. It was to meet Fede for a beer, nothing more.

"Are you going to see the puta? Are you going to put it in her butt some more?" she asked meanly.

"No, I am just going out for a while," he told her.

"Are you going out to find some woman to bring back here?" she asked.

"Why? Did you want to watch from the tree?" he teased her.

That made her smile, "I liked watching you from the tree. I especially liked watching the puta take it in her butt."

"I liked it too, she has a fuckable butt," he said honestly.

Valentina perked up then said, "How about if you do me in the butt? If he won't fit in my front, why don't you put in in my butt?"

"Holy shit," he said startled. "What makes you think my cock would fit in your ass any better than it would in your vagina?"

"I don't know, but I would like you to try. The puta likes it that way, maybe I will also," she said matter of factly.

"I think you should forget about it Vale," he said reasonably.

Shaking her head, she stood up on the bed quickly stripping off her clothes. When she was naked, she dropped to her hands and knees on the edge of the mattress. She was so thin she didn't need to spread her ass cheeks for him to see her tiny pucker.

Vale laid her head on the bed then put a hand between her legs so she could get a finger in her tight pussy. She reached around her hip trying to get a finger up her asshole. When it went in to the second knuckle, she let out a surprised little moan before pulling it out and adding it to the finger already in her vagina. After getting it wet, she put it back up her asshole.

"Oh, Senor Brian I have never put even a finger in my backside before. I think I like it, it makes my vagina tingle but there is another tingle in my butt. Please come play with my second hole, no, come play with them both."

"Jesus Valentina, you do look good splayed out like you are," he said staring as she filled her holes.

"Do you have something to lubricate me?" she asked.

"Sure, hang on I'll get it."

"Bring a towel too, I am already leaking onto the bed. Hurry please," she begged.

As Brian hustled up the stairs, he texted Fede saying he was sorry, but something had come up. He laughed as he hit send. Sure as hell something had come up, it was making it hard to walk. He grabbed the Vaseline and two towels, nearly tripping on the stairs in his haste.

He turned the corner into the guest room and came to a halt. Vale was in the same position as before but she had used her girl cum to lubricate her rectum. She now had three slim fingers buried up her butt.

"Oh senor, it feels so good. I am such a bad girl for liking this. Take your clothes off, I need to know if he will fit. I think he will, the more fingers I put inside the better it feels," she moaned.

He quickly stripped, putting the towel on the bed under her before moving between her widespread legs. "My cock is much bigger than your three tiny fingers you know."

"Yes, of course," she said impatiently. "Use the grease and your fingers to make me big enough for you."

He pulled her three fingers out of her butt before dipping his hand into the lube. Valentina moaned loudly when he put two of his fingers in her ass. He slowly went in and out until she started pushing back then added a third finger. It was tight as hell, but Vale immediately began pushing back, mumbling something he couldn't understand.

Brian couldn't take it anymore, he pulled his fingers out then added more lube to her slowly closing sphincter before greasing up his hard cock.

Not wanting her to stiffen up he didn't tell her his cock would be the next thing she felt. He pressed it hard against her partially open muscle then pushed. Vale let out a soft 'oh my' as she strummed her pussy and clit. Brian could tell she was consciously trying to relax. He kept up a steady pressure on her hole. Just at the point his cock would begin to bend he felt her asshole begin to give way. He looked down to see the helmet of his cock about to pop through. He reached around grabbing her tiny tits then pinched her hard little nipples.

Vale squealed and pushed back in an almost reflexive action. His cockhead plus a couple inches of the shaft rocketed into her. Her whole body tried to jump into the air. He had the fleeting impression of the small woman only being connected to the real world by the cock in her ass.

When she hit the bed he held very still so Vale could get used to him being in her butt. She was having none of it, crashing her slim hips back until after only four thrusts she had him buried in her ass. He took ahold of her hips then pulled her tight against his thighs. He could feel the head of his cock pushing into a wall of her feces. He would have to be careful to not let his shitty cock come in contact with her vagina. That was how most UTI's happened. He had never had a urinary tract infection and didn't want to give one to Vale either.

She was panting hard, still trying to move on his hard cock. He held her until she calmed down then began flexing his hard prick inside her.

"Please, please don't tease me. Oh Senor Brian, it fits, your big thing is in my little butt. Start moving I beg you," she whined.

"What do you call it when I move in and out of you Vale?" he teased.

"Oh, I don't like to use words like that, you know that."

"But how am I to know what you want me to do if you don't say it plainly," he teased as he flexed inside her again.

"I want it bad so I will say it. Fuck me, fuck my tiny ass, shoot your cum inside of my ass," she moaned as she turned her head to look back at him.

She was actually blushing, Brian saw. He grinned, thinking. here she was taking a cock up her ass and liking it, but turning red at using words like fuck, ass and cum.

He put his hands on her hips. Looking down he saw his thumbs were overlapping. Reaching farther around her he touched his fingertips together then saw his thumbs were only about two inches from touching. Christ, he thought, her hips, not her waist, couldn't be over twenty-two inches. That turned him on so much he began stroking in and out.

Vale's reaction to this was to meet his thrusts with ones of her own. They built up a good rhythm causing the young woman to orgasm every ten strokes or so. Brian didn't know if it was from his cock or her fingers on her clit, probably a combination, whatever it was, it turned him on, bringing his own release closer.

"Where do you want my cum, Valentina?" he asked.

"Oh, in my butt, in my dirty little ass. When you pull out, I want to watch our stuff drip out of both my holes," she demanded.

The thought of seeing that was all it took. He pulled out so just the head was in her ass before he started shooting. He was too impatient to have to wait for his cum to drip out if he shot deep inside her. He stayed inside her until her ass had squeezed the last drop of cum from him.

Groaning he pulled out then sank to his knees for the rest of tonight's show. He didn't have long to wait, her cum was dripping steadily from her cunt, he watched as a stream of his cum began running from her. At first it was white but became dirtier looking the longer it went on. He took a flap of the towel between her legs and wiped her pussy first then her ass.

"Time for a shower Vale," he told her giving her ass a playful slap.

"I know but I am so happy I cannot move," she mumbled.

With a smile he picked her up to carry her into the shower. He held her in his arms, letting the water cascade over her body. It revived her enough for her to tell him to put her down. For some reason she seemed to be shy about him seeing her naked now, so he kissed her forehead then left her to do her thing.

Wrapping a towel around himself he went in search of a beer. As he leaned on the counter savoring the beer, he thought about how lucky he was. It had been some great anal, he was happy for Vale that it had fit. He was even more impressed that she had liked it so much. Maybe he could stretch her pussy enough to take him, he mused.

He heard Vale exit the bath and go into her room. She came out a few minutes later then joined him in the kitchen.

"Are you going to go out with your friend tonight?" she asked.

Looking at his watch he saw that it was still early enough to go for a drink.

"Yes, I think I will call him, it's early," he said.

"You should go before I beg you to try to fill my last remaining hole," she said with a smile.

"You think you would be up for more sex tonight?" he asked her.

"No, not really. My butt kind of hurts," she told him.

"Did I hurt you? Did I tear something, are you bleeding?" he asked concerned.

"No, nothing like that," she quickly reassured him. "My insides had a lot of poop in them and you kind of compacted it with your thing."

"Ah yes, well I hadn't planned on butt fucking you tonight," he said a little lamely.

"I think you need to give me one of those things, ah an enema, to loosen things up," she said bashfully.

"Yes of course, the equipment is upstairs, I'll go get it," he said setting his beer down.

She put a hand on his arm saying, "No, you go out with your friend, it will wait until you get home."

"No, this is important. I have not called my friend yet so it's ok. I'll be right back," he assured her.

He came back down, then led Valentina into the bathroom. He explained that he was going to fill the bag with warm soapy water then put the nozzle in her rectum before opening the valve and letting the water fill her insides. The more he talked the larger Vale's eyes became but she only nodded when he told her to bend over the sink. She took the entire contents of the bag with no complaints. She lasted longer than Brian thought possible before she began cramping and had to sit on the toilet. He repeated the process twice more. The third time the water was mostly clear. He gave her a nod then led her to bed.