Living Together

Story Info
Mother & Son helping each other through life.
3.3k words
4.23
195.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
axnt
axnt
38 Followers

Why did happiness have to be so elusive for us? Comfort always seemed to be a paycheck away, and yet unfailingly, it slipped away from our grasp. My mother and I could hardly make ends meet, no matter how we tried.

My father had left a few years ago, clearly he had guessed our future and had run. I suppose I should hate him for leaving us, but the truth is I hate him for leaving mom; she deserved better.

My mother had grown up in an upper middle class family, away from people like we had become, and he had convinced her of the better life she could have; that she would never have to work, and that scheme after scheme after 'fool-proof' scheme would turn their fortunes around. My mother had become a homemaker, while he had taken out loan after loan in their names to finance his latest plan.

When he disappeared, my mother was saddled with nearly $350K in debts, no work experience since high school and nowhere to turn. Naturally, any ambitions of attending college or university were set aside, and I did my best to help with the payments.

It didn't help any that neither of us could find a meaningful relationship though, as any man who was interested in mom bolted for the door when he heard about me. It was equally as bad for me, as girls don't seem to find living at home, supporting your mother at nineteen to be much of a turn on.

All this must sound like something of a whine fest to you, to be honest; we did our best and made the most of it. We never went without an apartment to live in, power or food, the TV was occasionally disconnected and we didn't have a computer or the internet, but we still made it work.

In the last few months, things have started to look up a bit; I got a job working construction for a local contractor, building new homes in subdivisions. It wasn't satisfying or 'mentally stimulating', and it was hard work, but it paid double what mom was making at the diner or what I had been making landscaping.

The extra money had made a great deal of difference in our lives. While the debt payments still didn't leave much of anything on the side for enjoyment, it was satisfying to know we would have the rent payment on time each month.

However, I've lost track of the story I truly wished to tell, and I think it's time I got on with it...

"Eric! Have you seen my purse?" I heard mom call from her bedroom. I'd been idly flipping through the channels, hoping to find a good action flick to watch.

"It's in the kitchen." I yelled back absently. "Same place as always." I muttered under my breath.

"Oh I hate these things." I heard her say as she scrambled into the kitchen.

"Honey, there's pizza in the fridge, and..."

"I'm not twelve anymore mom." I laughed. She was nervous; she was always nervous before a date.

"I know honey."

"Just go have fun mom. You deserve some fun." I said, turning on the couch to face her in the kitchen.

"So do you." She replied, a sad look on her face.

"I have plenty of fun." I replied, though I'm not sure which one of us I was trying to convince.

"Hanging out with an old broad like me doesn't count."

"You're hardly old mom, you're only thirty five." I countered. "Besides, you look better than a lot of the twenty year olds I know."

It was true; she did look great for thirty five, though her face did show the stress she'd been putting up with over the years. Despite her taxing job, she still made time for some kind of workout every day. As a result, she was trim, slightly toned and remained confident in her appearance.

"Kind words from a gentle soul." She replied, it was her way of accepting a compliment, I'm not really sure what it meant, but it sounded nice.

She'd nearly made it out the door when she remembered her purse, and come running back inside to fetch it.

"Have fun." I called after her, as she raced from the apartment a second time.

I was alone. It was Friday night, and once again I was alone. My father left when I was sixteen, and in order to help mom keep the bill collectors at bay I'd started working after school, she always insisted I finish high school, and I did.

Most of my friends couldn't understand the situation though, and one by one they became conveniently (At least for them) too busy to hang out. Before long I spent every weekend at home with mom, and it'd been like that pretty much ever since.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and returned to the couch, loosing interest in the movie I'd been watching for the umpteenth time and decided to search out some R rated movies that might have some exposed tits in it.

My search went unrewarded, and when my beer was gone, I decided to give up. I think I ended up watching one of those home improvement shows where they talk about how new homes should be built. I can tell you for certain; we had done at least half the tings they talked about being done wrong by contractors... I wasn't proud that we did things the cheap way, or the easy way, but I wasn't going to screw with my pay check.

I don't remember watching anything after that, I must have fallen asleep at some point, because I woke up some time later when my mother eased herself down into the couch beside me.

"Sorry I woke you."

"It's okay. What time is it?"

"A little after nine."

"In the morning?" I asked, surprised I'd slept so long on the couch. I'd become used to the 6:00am start of my construction job.

"Night. A little after nine at night."

"Oh. You're home early."

"Didn't it go well?"

"Well it was going great..." She began, but she trailed off suddenly.

"Until you mentioned me." I finished for her, having discovered the truth long ago. Those men whom my mother dated that could handle her having kids lost it when they found out how old I was. Those men seemed to enjoy the thought of playing daddy to a six year old, but anything beyond that and they lost interest.

"I'm sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry about." My mother said, rather harshly and with enough of a slur that I knew she'd had just a bit too much to drink.

"I'm the one who should be sorry honey."

"You shouldn't have to stay home from university to support your fuckin' useless mother." She cursed; it was something she only did if she'd had too much to drink.

"You're not useless." "We'll get through this."

"The perpetual optimist." She said with a smile.

"So another joker who can't appreciate a woman eh?"

"Suppose so." She replied quietly.

We sat in silence for a while before mom said goodnight and went off to bed.

Two weeks later, it was my turn to head out on a date. I'd been working up the courage to ask Lindsay, who lived two floors down from us, out on a date. Things had been going great, we'd had a fair bit to drink and we'd made it back to her place after dinner and a walk at the beach.

We were making out on the couch, and I had just unhooked the strap of her bra when her roommate walked in.

"Oh my good Lindz." Her roommate gasped. "With that guy? He lives upstairs with his girlfriend! He's cheating on her." She hissed as she walked out of the room.

It was over and I knew it. No matter how many times it happened, convincing a girl that she was my mom only made things worse. Lindsay made a pathetic excuse about having to get up early for class the next day, and I took it as an obvious hint to leave. I didn't bother to explain, or even to say anything; it wasn't the first time.

I was horny as hell as I took the steps two and three at a time up to our apartment. I entered the apartment quietly, assuming my mom would be asleep when I arrived home; she worked hard during the week.

When I walked into the living room, my jaw hit the floor, and my feet felt as though they were rooted to the ground. If I had been horny when I left Lindsay's apartment, I was suddenly on the verge of explosion now.

The room was dark except for the TV, but I could see that my mom was spread out on the couch, completely naked with her head thrown back and her eyes clamped shut, rubbing her pussy at a fevered pace. On the TV screen, a man pounded wildly into a woman who was clearly older than him.

It wasn't until that very moment that I even considered the fact that my mom was a woman at all. The proof however, was spread out on the couch. Her body was magnificent, her skin seemed flawless, the light from the TV reflected slightly from the sweat on her skin, medium sized breasts that looked just slightly larger than a handful sat proudly on her chest, one of them being massaged lightly by her own hand. The faintest patch of hair lined her pubic area and the room smelled of her sweet aroma.

I didn't think I had made a sound, and yet my mom's eyes flew open and she stared directly into my eyes. Her expression did not change, nor did her actions cease. She continued to rub her pussy with at least the same intensity as before, and within a minute, she came. She moaned loudly as her entire body tensed up, every muscle seemed to contract, and yet her eyes never left mine. Her body shook violently, and she said something I couldn't hear over and over.

She finally closed her eyes as she stopped shaking, and I found myself finally free to move once again. I didn't say a word, I was unsure I could trust myself in the state I was. I walked quickly to my bedroom and closed the door. I sat on my bed, and before I knew what I had done, my pants were off and I was stroking my now solid erection.

"Eric?" My mother called as she knocked lightly on my door. I quickly threw the sheets over myself.

"Yeah?" I asked cautiously.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

When my mother entered the room, she was wearing a cheap red bathrobe, something I'd bought her for Christmas years ago at Wal-Mart. She walked slowly over to my bed, obviously as embarrassed by the situation as I was.

"Honey, I think we need to talk."

I didn't say anything.

"I'm not going to patronize you Eric, I'm sure you know about sex; heck, you may have even had it before." She said casually, and surprised me by her directness; until then, our home had been fairly conservative. I wondered if she'd been drinking.

"But I want to explain." She added, suddenly sounding unsure of herself, as if she'd come to the end of the speech she'd practiced.

"Mmm." It was all I could bring myself to say.

"It's been a long time for me." She began slowly. "Since your father actually, and years before he left at that." She continued, more confidently. "I just..." "I had to..."

Her eyes had fallen on the tent in my bed sheets. "What is that?" She asked, almost stupidly, as if she didn't already know. I turned a deep crimson red instantly.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry." She apologized, suddenly struck by how silly her question had been. "Well of course it is..." "I mean you saw me didn't you..." "You were probably..." "Oh my I'm rambling..."

"Why are you home so early?" She asked suddenly, shaking her head as if the question had smacked her.

"It didn't work out."

"What happened?"

"Her roommate showed up."

"Oh." Mom smiled teasingly, "two women too much for you?" She joked.

"Actually, her roommate thought you were my girlfriend, and that I was cheating on you." I replied sullenly, I really didn't want to talk about it, least of all with a raging hard-on in front of my mother.

"Your girl..." She laughed openly, clearly pleased by the mistake.

"I don't see how it's funny." I snapped, more out of frustration than anger.

"You're right." She grinned, trying to hold back another laugh. "I'm sorry."

"It happens more often than you think."

"And my display out there must have just made it worse."

"You might say that."

"Oh I'm sorry honey. I guess you want to be left alone to take care of that." She said, staring at the tent in my sheets again.

"Doubt I could now." I admitted, sure I wouldn't have a chance at release after our little conversation.

"Oh I'm sorry honey."

"Please stop saying that."

...

"Fine." She said, with a resigned look on her face.

"Fine what?" I asked.

"You can never speak of this to anyone. And it can't go past this."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, clearly I've caused this." She said in a motherly voice, grasping the edge of the sheet. "So I'd better fix it." She added as she flung the sheet away from my body.

"Lay back honey. Let mommy fix it." She teased as her tiny hands wrapped around my cock. The feeling was like a thousand tiny static shocks to my brain. I know I should have told her to stop, that it was my mom, that there should have been some obvious line there, yet I didn't. Instead, I moaned loudly, and bucked my hips up slightly against her hands.

"Down boy." She laughed, still holding onto that motherly tone.

She slid her hand slowly up and down the length of my manhood a few times before I felt the warmth of her breath against the underside of my cock, and it jumped involuntarily.

When her lips touched the end of my cock, I felt like I was about to explode. She sucked as much as she could of my cock into her mouth, and when I announced that I was going to cum, she did her best to suck harder.

I came with a force that I couldn't remember ever feeling before. The first shot of cum hit that back of mom's throat, and when she moaned at the feeling the vibrations took me to an even higher level. When I finished cumming, some had leaked out and rested on her chin, which she wiped with a finger and licked off.

I felt drained, and yet I was still nearly as rock hard as before. Mom's eyes had become glossy, and she didn't resist as I rolled her onto her back, and kissed my way down her body. She didn't say anything until I was between her legs.

"Eric, n... no... I said it couldn't go any further." She pleased, though her weak protest seemed more for modesty's sake than anything else.

She may not have intended for it to go that far when she started, but it was clear she didn't want to stop.

I had never gone down on a girl before, and all that I knew about it I had learned from watching little bits of porn on TV.

I licked the outer lips of her pussy. It tasted different, musky but sweet.

"Unngggghhhh!" She moaned, clenching her fists into the mattress.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked teasingly. No Response. I licked again.

"Unngggghhhhh! Don't... stop..."

I attacked her pussy, licking every part of it, trying to remember what I had seen on TV. I stuck my tongue into her opening.

"Oh shit! Lick my clit baby." Mom panted, wrapping her fingers into my hair, and pulling me closer to her. She mashed her pussy against my face.

"My clit baby... My clit." She begged. I didn't know what her clit was, but I tried. I licked up towards the top of her pussy against a small lump of flesh. "That's it baby, right there." She nearly screamed. I sucked the lump into my mouth, and began battering it with my tongue.

"Fuck! Baby... yes... Cummmmmmiiinnnnggg...." She really did scream that time. All of her muscles went rigid again, like I had seen them do on the couch, and she held my face tight against her pussy as she gyrated back and forth, her entire body convulsing; I kept up with my attack on her clit and as she began to calm down, she pulled herself away.

"Woah, ungh, woah." She sighed, holding me away from her pussy. "Too sensitive." She explained when I looked at her face.

She pulled me up beside her, and we embraced as lovers. We kissed passionately, and our hands explored each other's bodies. When her hand touched my cock, he smiled widely.

"I was hoping he'd be up to a little more." She teased, as she nudged me on top of her. She guided my cock to her waiting pussy, sliding it up and down her pussy to get it nice and wet. I went slowly when I first entered her.

"Fuck." Mom moaned as I entered her farther. Her pussy was so tight, so warm and so wet; it was like a silky heaven for my cock.

"Ungh, fuck me Eric. Fuck mommy... Oh shit it's so big." She cooed.

I started fucking her faster and deeper, each time she begged for more. Before long, I was pounding into mom as hard as I dared eliciting moans and curses from her I'd never heard before.

I could feel my impending orgasm building, "I'm going to cum", I announced. "Oh fuck, cum inside me Eric. Cum inside mommy." She begged, it was all the encouragement I needed, and her words sent me over the edge of an orgasm so mind-blowingly intense that I'm sure I blacked out.

I remember the sound of mom's voice as she called out my name, her own orgasm striking at the same moment, and the feeling of her pussy contracting against my cock milking every drop of seed from my balls, yet I can't remember anything more.

I awoke the next morning alone in bed, unsure of whether the night's events had actually taken place. I was not long in my uncertainties, as mom popped her head through the doorway.

"Good morning honey."

"Morning." I replied, still uncertain.

"Yes, it happened." She laughed, obviously sensing my uncertainty. "And it'll likely happen again." She added with a wink.

And it did happen again, many times. We didn't become lovers really, we weren't in love. We didn't sleep in the same bed, but we shared all the other responsibilities of the household so sex just came naturally I suppose.

The cops found my father eventually, and the prosecutor agreed to have the state clear the debt in exchange for my mom's testimony. The bastard went to jail for 20 years; apparently, we were only one of his 'families'.

Mom eventually quit at the diner after meeting a nice man who finally appreciated her for her. I found a wonderful young woman whom I married a year later. We have two beautiful girls named "Emily and Jessica."

Every once and a while mom and I get together to 'reminisce'. My wife knows all about it, and has joined in a couple of times, though that's a story for another time.

The End

* * * * *

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who posted comments/send feedback for my previous submissions. I've tried to incorporate as many of the suggestions as possible, and I think this is by far my best story; thanks to you.

I truly hope you enjoyed it.

And, as always, I look forward to your comments/feedback.

axnt
axnt
38 Followers