Living Vicariously Through Eliza

Story Info
Dude becomes the girl in the romance novel.
1.2k words
4.04
2.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 5 p.m. on a Friday afternoon in April. I had just logged out of the cadcam software which I use to design twin engine private jets then proceeded to log onto Facebook. For roughly the next half hour I would read what friends had posted and look at the photos on their Facebook sites. If the mood strikes I'll post a comment or a tidbit about my own life. However, I seldom post anything.

A favorite passtime in my life is reading Harlequin romance novels, a girly thing to do. What brought on this interest? I have no idea. In any case it's a far cry from reading war history.

At 30 years old, I'm employed at Textron Aviation for the past 6 years. Though I do go into their building, I spend many more hours working from home than in my cubicle.

Jennifer Sykes is one of the first people whom I came to know at Textron. The 25 year old green-eyed redhead at the reception desk had recently moved into the apartment complex. She recognized me as one of the engineers and we've become close friends.

Just before 5 30 a knock brings me to the door. Jen is standing there so I invite her to come inside.

"Would you like a beer or a cup of coffee?"

"Beer is ok?"

We struck up a conversation about trivial stuff.

That said, I went to the fridge for a Budweiser and took one for myself.

Back in the livingroom we resumed our chat.

When Jen left it was still far too early to retire for the night. I resumed reading "Secretly Bound to the Marquess", a historical romance which I had started reading two nights earlier. Though I enjoy living vicariously through "Eliza" it doesn't mean that I'm feeling trapped in my male body. That's just BS.

Being wed to a British nobleman, a Marquess no less, would be so grand. "Nathaniel" is the perfect lover.

The sequence of bizarre events started within minutes after my friend had left.

Not many people outside the family know that I'm gay. Therefor it came as a surprise when Jenny figured it out. Am I so effeminate?

In any case, she's fine with it.

Suddenly changes are taking place in my body and even the clothes which I'm wearing. My polo shirt is morphing into a Navy long-sleeved mock turtleneck shirt before my eyes. Conspicuous bulges at roughly chest height are growing larger with each passing second.

I looked down at my wrist. It's thinner and my hand is smaller. What is with the red fingernail polish? Why is my hair getting longer? My upper arm felt soft to the touch. What happened to the bicep and the tricep?

I could feel my hips reshaping.

It all struck home when nature called.

My hand felt nothing where my dick should be. Anyway I resigned myself to my fate. I never sat to pee before this moment.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

In the mirror I saw a very feminine face with Coral pink thin lips and just a hint of matching eyeshadow.

I pulled the turtleneck off an saw myself wearing a light beige Bali bra.

OH MY GOD I Have boobs.

So what if they are plump and perfectly shaped spheres. I would rather have my pecs.

The digital scale registered 126 pounds. Just minutes ago I weighed 160 pounds and stood 5' 8" tall. A toned male physique, the product of many hours at the gym, had suddenly become a soft hourglass figure.

I picked the bra up, noted its cup size, then put it back on me.

May as well change my profile picture. Wait no one who sees it will realize it's me.

What's in my underwear draw? What's in my wardrobe closet?

A look inside the top left draw revealed a small collection of Bali brassieres. I counted 5 such garments. A look inside the middle draw revealed bikini panties. At least I have underwear. WHAT AM I THINKING? I didn't ask for this to happen.

On Saturday morning after just a few hours of fitful sleep I decided to facetime call my 28 year old sister Laurie. The digital clock registered 6 05, way too early to call her.

Will she even recognize me? I hope so. Not many people have her cell number. That should give me a good chance of being recognized. Besides that, my features have not changed.

I grabbed a black blooming paisley three-quarter sleeve cold shoulder top from the closet.

This is pretty.

Its relaxed fit would help conceal my boobs.

Blue ankle jeans and wedge sandals completed the outfit.

As the morning hours passed I was realizing more and more things about myself. For starters, I need to find a job. I can't be an engineer. I don't even like that type of work. I can work at a reception desk. I can be a secretary. Maybe I'll go to school for paralegal.

Then there's taste in books and movies. As a dude, I liked reading romance novels once in a while. Now I love reading them all the time. I'll start another Harlequin novel as soon as I finish the one I'm reading. I love a good "chick flick" in the theater or on tv.

At 9 o'clock I placed the call to Laurie. She picked up after two rings.

"Steven you look different. You look very feminine."

"This happened last night sis. I had to call you."

"You know I'm always here for you."

"I know."

"Come with the gang the next time we do a girl's night."

"Maybe I will."

"Stephanie you'll fit right in. I know you will."

I grinned. "No one has ever called me Stephanie."

"Get use to it, Stephanie."

The "gang" is her three friends Julie, Katie and Chelsea. I feel as though I'll be a welcome addition.

I want a man. If he makes a good living and is handsome that would be awesome. My life would be so much better with a man in it.

The desire for a man would find expression.

Later that day I donned Navy leggings, matching sports bra, put my hair in a long ponytail and headed to Planet Fitness for Stephanie's first ever workout.

First stop had to be the front desk, first order of business get a membership in her name.

Walking through the workout room, I gave some thought to my workout. It would be the same workout I always did, but with much lighter weights.

In between sets I checked out the men. There has to be someone here who's straight and single.

Having found nothing on television that interests me, I retired to my bedroom minutes after 9 o'clock. Lying naked with my chin down to my collarbone and my legs spread, I began rubbing my newly formed clitoris.

My labia parted exposing pink flesh inside. The organ became engorged. My fingers glided back and forth through the wetness. Local muscles went into contractions creating tension that caused my legs to quiver and my hips to buck.

There had been a brief chit chat with one gorgeous buff dude at the gym.

Suddenly the expected orgasm left me huffing with a toothy smile on my face.

I awoke invigorated on Sunday and felt even better after a warm shower.

After breakfast I settled into the rocking chair and resumed reading my story. After reading only two pages I turned back to the beginning because Stephanie had never read it.

I wanted to spend the day in the nude, I'll get dressed if I get company. They'll just have to wait for me to come to the door.