Living with April

Story Info
Honesty may be the best policy, but...
31.5k words
4.24
51.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

Honesty may be the best policy, but it doesn't always get you what you want!

JACK

I met April just after I moved to town - purely by chance at my new doctor's office -- she backed into my bumper and then got out to look at her car. If I had not been sitting in my parked pickup (I always arrive early for any appointment) I am not sure she would have owned up to it. She quickly explained that her car was named 'White Rabbit' (which she actually sang, off key, with a melody that sounded only vaguely like the old Jefferson Airplane song). She added that it was in fact, an old white VW Rabbit and her friends also said she drove it like she was on LSD. I found her so attractive that it actually sounded funny and cute when she said it and I laughed in the way that guys do when a very hot woman says something even vaguely funny.

White Rabbit was already so beat up and battered that it would have taken a very good forensics lab to tell which of many collisions caused what damage. My old Ford pickup had a shade tree mechanic welded pipe bumper that could survive a low speed collision with brick wall and need only a paintbrush to look like new. I spent very little time looking at either vehicle, because my eyeballs were glued to April. She was a tall and strong 5' 11", with medium length auburn hair and hazel eyes, a fair complexion, a sort of wild eyed smile, nice medium size breasts, really shapely legs, and an absolutely perfect inverted heart shaped ass.

APRIL

So this guy hit my car at the doctor's office and I was like, gosh, hope it will still run! I checked that none of the fenders were bent and touching a tire, and they weren't, so I was, like, good to go! But the guy was like, you hit my piece of shit truck, so I tried to distract him by talking some BS about my car!

And he was buying it! I think he dug my ass because he was looking at me and not the cars, which, when, I looked at him, was not so bad because he looked pretty well put together! So I gave him my best movie poster smile and said my name was April.

JACK

She said "you May call me April" which was sort of a lame pun, so I replied, cleverly I thought, that 'May' be 'jeJune', and my name was Jack but she didn't get it. I decided to immediately confront and overcome my normal intimidation when encountering such a hot woman and ask her out right now. I had just started a two year MBA program at Duke, and I did not know any females in town yet. I knew some of the guys I had met at the school's orientation program were throwing a party at the lake, and decided to ask her to accompany me.

She was looking pretty disinterested until I finally got my invitation out, but then she became quite animated and accepted. I told her I would pick her up Saturday morning at 9 and she agreed. I managed to ask her address, which she gave me distractedly and then drove off, humming to herself.

APRIL

So he made some lame April, May, and June joke like I have heard all my life since my parents gave me my stupid month name, and I was like, bored, except that I could tell I gave him a boner, and I had shit canned my ass wipe of an ex-boyfriend months ago when I moved to Durham from Nashville and I was getting pretty hard up! He finally got around to asking me out long after I had already decided I wanted him to but he finally figured that out, or at least decided to try me and asked me to go the lake which was cool because I wanted to see his abs and also see if wearing my thong gave him a bigger boner!

JACK

When I started classes at school I discovered that the party at the lake was not just thrown by some guys but a long standing first week tradition attended by all the MBA students, faculty and usually a good supply of undergrads. But I was still glad that I had invited April, and I had spent quite a few hours during class recalling her cute smile and awe inspiring ass.

I cleaned up the truck in anticipation of the party and kept up my running, pushups and sit-ups all week. In a burst of optimism, I even went to an oyster bar Friday night and had a couple of dozen raw oysters. Saturday morning I awoke very early and did a morning workout, had a light breakfast and a shower and shave, and drove over to pick up April. I was early and had to drive around a bit to kill time before 9.

APRIL

So I heard his pickup through the trailer window and he was like, ten minutes early which was encouraging but I was not ready yet! The fact that I had already memorized his engine note meant that my pussy and my ears were already synchronized on him and he was in for some, like, serious fucking.

I had been brushing my freshly shampooed hair for half an hour. I dabbed a little lipstick, dabbed some perfume, grabbed my sunglasses and sunscreen, and waited just inside the door for him to walk up. I was tensing and releasing my thigh muscles like crazy which usually means I am falling in love!

JACK

I definitely had the right address, and it really was a trailer park, but at least a well maintained one. April came out of the door just a few seconds after I turned off the pickup's engine. She had on a white terry cloth cover-up that was still untied enough to show a dark red thong that stopped my breathing for a second. Then she tied it the cover-up tight at the waist, and she looked like a package I really wanted to open.

She smiled as she looked at me, and I swear she looked down at my crotch when I opened the pickup door for her.

APRIL

I timed the close the goody girl cover-up just as he was really looking move perfectly and it made my heart flutter when he stared at me and I knew this was going to be a fun date. I thought he was newer to town than I was and wondered if he knew about the nude beach area at the lake.

I looked around the cab of the truck, and saw no sun screen, so I was going to get to use mine on him hooray, hooray, and I am already a little hot under the thong!

JACK

She looked so good that I was surprised she was going out with me! I drove toward the lake and asked her how long she had lived in Durham and what did she do for a living? She said she had been here about five months and came here to work for a real estate company for two years so she could get her full broker's license.

I told her I had just started school at Duke for an MBA and would also be here for two years, and that I gone to engineering school in Texas and then had moved from Oklahoma where I had worked for several years after college. Then I told her she looked beautiful and I was really glad I had met her.

APRIL

He looked so good I was looking for the catch! He was in good shape, with a little bit of the redneck look with more tan on his neck and arms and face than abdomen or back but he had fabulous abs that I already wanted to lick and was he not wearing some candy ass artsy-fartsy tee shirt to show he was an intellectual but rather just no shirt at all and no gut hanging out and good pecs too. He looked like a real man and now I really wanted him to fuck me!

He said he was a mechanical and petroleum engineer and maybe being out on rigs explained the red neck tan and I thought maybe when he got his MBA he would be some kind of big shot and I noticed he had forearms like Popeye and my daddy always saying, before he left when I was ten, that guys with forearms like Popeye are the ones you don't ever want to get into a fistfight with. And then he said I was beautiful and didn't use any bullshit weasel words like amazing or stunning or worst of all interesting but just plain good old beautiful and I got all popcorn and melted butter inside.

JACK

So we arrive at the lake and I followed the signs to the 'MBA picnic' and parked. I went around the truck to open her door and she looked right at my crotch again and I got a little self conscious about my fully erect but below average sized package. We ended up parked right next to the brand new Jaguar of Mr. Snooty MBA class president and his girlfriend who was pretty hot but lukewarm compared to April! Besides his jag was red and if he had any class at all it would have been British Racing Green!

I saw the girlfriend looking daggers at April but looking at me with new respect, as Mr. Snooty was noticing nothing but April! Eat your heart out, dude! I whispered to April that she was really smoking the competition.

APRIL

So I figured out what the catch might be as Jack's boner looked pretty hard but not all that big. Then this snooty looking fool in a red Jaguar parked next to us stared at me and his ice queen girlfriend stared the big awful mega die bitch die at me as I got out of Jack's truck.

Jack leaned over and whispered in my ear in this Texas slang kind of drawl y'all thang that he would jump right over three of her to get to one of me and I decided that Jack's dick would be just fine!

JACK

So I found a good place near the water and with a good view without having to look into the sun and spread out a canvas tarp and then a jumbo sized beach towel on top of it. I went back to the truck for the ice chest and returned to find that April had put on her sunglasses, taken off her cover-up, rolled it up into a pillow, and positioned herself to catch some rays. She looked good enough to eat and I said so.

I asked her if she wanted a water, a beer, or a coke? She said water first to make sure she was fully hydrated and then beer to make sure she was fully relaxed. Maybe there was more complexity to April than I thought? Then she asked me to if I wanted her to rub some sunscreen on me and without hesitation I said that all my life I had been waiting for girl as hot as she was to do that for me.

APRIL

So by the time he got back with the ice chest I think I was perfectly displayed and he looked at me all over with no pretense and I liked that and I thought I wanted him to slowly and thoroughly eat me and he came right out and said he wanted to too and I was all hot popping in oil popcorn and melted butter again.

I offered to rub suntan lotion on him and he managed to say yes in a cute kind of aw shucks way and still work in that I was hot and I really liked that too and I was going to make sure he was going to remember this lotion rub for a long time.

JACK

I lay on my back in blissful anticipation but April immediately told me to roll over so she could work on my back first. She started on my calves and rubbed like she had been to massage school, and worked up the back of my thighs and did not hesitate to run her fingers inside my trunks a little ways and it felt wonderful. She then did my back and shoulders and leaned over to tell me I had nice strong shoulders.

When I turned over things took on a whole new dimension. She glossed over my shins and legs and then paid more attention to my abs and I thought they were now fully and totally protected from sunburn. But she worked my nipples like I wanted to work hers and I got hard. While she rubbed my chest she managed to use her elbows to rub my cock in the same way I used to use my elbows to rub girl's nipples while I caressed their faces. But the main thing she did was lean over so I could see her nipples, which were the stuff of mythic dreams!

APRIL

So Jack was definitely in dreamland when I rubbed him down and I was really digging his muscles and I went a little freakazoid on his nipples and I wanted to tie him up and kiss those nipples until he begged me to blow him and I had no doubt he would ask me and also no doubt that I would do it!

I gave him a nice long look at my nipples and I knew he was intrigued, then I asked him if he knew there was a nude beach on the other side of this lake and would he like to go there sometime and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down in a really cute way! I finished my water and then lay back and put my sunglasses on and held his hand and he squeezed back and I was having a great time!

JACK

We just relaxed for a while and enjoyed the sun and the music drifting in from the boats on the lake. Then two guys from my orientation group came over and asked me to play volleyball as they were forming a team to play against the other groups and some of the second year study group teams. April said she wanted to watch so we drifted over to where the volleyball nets were set up.

Sure enough, one of the top seeds on the brackets up on some white poster boards nailed to a tree were 'The Upperclassmen' with Mr. Snooty as team captain.

APRIL

I like watching amateur sports at picnics like this because it brings out lots of hormones in the so called athletes which kind of heats me up and also in the usually female spectators which are then interesting to observe and I especially like volleyball because I lettered in college.

Jack's team "The Young Punks" easily eliminated one of the other first year squads in the first match and I watched Jack and I watched the Ice Queen watching Jack. Jack was very good and he must have had some coaching and playing experience because he was never out of position and was spotting the ball well and when he hit those Popeye arms launched the ball like sledgehammers and his spikes were rarely returned.

JACK

We made it into the finals against Snooty class president guy. April walked up and gave me a wonderful pat on the butt and then gave me quick summary of the strengths and weaknesses and tendencies of Snooty's team that would have made my college coach proud. I looked at her with new respect and asked her where she played and she said UCLA and then I was really impressed.

I gave her a kiss and she kissed me back very strongly and I said wish me luck and went in determined to try to win it for April.

APRIL

I told Jack how to beat Snooty team and he just nodded his head and asked where I played and when I said UCLA I could see in his eyes that he knew what that meant and he liked it instead of being threatened by it and I liked him even more and then he kissed me and I realized I was in love with him already!

I moved around and stood right next to Ice Queen before the final match began. I smiled a phony smile at her and then said I like watching the men jump and watching their buns move and asked her if she had ever played at the nude beach. She looked at me with wide eyes but made no answer and when she turned back to watch I could see she was looking at Jack and at me a lot more often than Snooty and when she did look at Snooty there was no love in her eyes.

JACK

April's scouting report was solid gold and we destroyed "The Upperclassmen" easily. Mr. Snooty was really pissed off and got in a terrible fight and shouting match with Ice Queen. He jumped in his jag and drove away without her. April surprised me by going over to 'Al' (I think her full name was Althea) and putting an arm around her and saying something in her ear. Al then collapsed sobbing and blubbering on April's shoulder as she walked her back to my truck and set her down on the open pickup gate.

They kept talking as April helped Al fix her makeup. April looked over at me and apparently made some kind of decision, then gave Al a little kiss on the cheek!

APRIL

I tried to comfort the Ice Queen for a minute and she literally cried on my shoulder and then told me her sad tale about Mr. Snooty and I thought what a major league super duper flashing neon sign shithead he was and I thought he made even my ass wipe ex-boyfriend look like a superhero. She even said she was ashamed that she was so jealous of me having a hot and good guy like Jack and I told her this is our first date and she said hell I just met you two and even I can tell that Jack is in love with you and you are in love with him and I said 'guilty' you got me but I haven't told Jack yet.

JACK

So I went over toward the truck and April got up and met me before I could sit down next to her and Al. I asked her what she said to Al to make her cry and she snorted and said 'I told her come here and get a hug bitch not even you deserve that shit.' Then she said that Al had told her some awful stuff about Mr. Snooty and that she was never going to repeat it because she did not want people to think less of Al for being with him! I said he must be lower than worms and she said much. Then she said that she knew that I liked her but did I trust her? I said if you will promise to always tell me the truth I will do the same and we can trust each other. She started crying and said sometimes the truth hurts. I told her that's true but usually telling lies hurts even worse. I held her and kissed her again even more tenderly than before and then she started on a stream of consciousness rap that I could barely keep up with to decode, and found hard to believe when I did decipher it.

APRIL

So Jack said he would always tell me the truth if I would promise to always tell him the truth even if it hurts because lies would hurt worse and I knew he was right and that was what I really wanted from him so I told him that I loved him and asked him did he love me and he said he was totally infatuated with me but he was not sure he loved me and I said that is good enough for now. I told him I wanted him to fuck me and he said he couldn't think of anything more wonderful. He froze for a moment and then asked me if I would always tell him honestly what I wanted sexually and I said yes and then he smiled and said he would too and okay and I'll always give you my best effort.

I smiled and said let's take Al home and then go back to your place.

JACK

We made our goodbyes to the folks I knew from class and said we were going to take Al home. They nodded in sad understanding and bid us adieu. I was glad that even though my stuff was not fully unpacked and my apartment was a mess, I had just washed all my sheets and pillowcases and made the bed, which happily was king sized. I was expecting to feel like a king soon too.

APRIL

We dropped Al off and I asked Jack to walk her up to her door with me because I was afraid that Mr. Snooty shithead would show up stalking Al but I really wouldn't have minded a bit if Jack got to pound on the dirt bag some. April cried again and hugged us both and said she was sorry she had been such a bitch and we were too nice to help her out even after she was so missy pissy and she owed us big time.

Jack made me proud when he told her she deserved a lot better than Snooty man and that an idiot like that could make even a beautiful woman like her act like a bitch and I could see that what he said really helped her and also got me even hotter because he was like being Sir Galahad for her and it might have made me a little jealous too but I was thinking it was up to me to make him forget her this afternoon.

JACK

I drove straight to my little apartment and went up the stairs with April. After I closed the door she looked around just long enough to find the bed and went and sat on it and just looked at me expectantly.

I sat down next to her and decided to be slow and tender and very thorough, since she was easily the most exciting woman I had even been in a room with, much less in bed with.

APRIL

Jack just started kissing me and touching me all over and I know I said I would tell him what I liked but he was doing just great without any directions and he had my top off in two seconds and then he teased me by touching all around my nipples without actually touching them and I was on cloud nine.

And then he took a long time more and then teased me even more by kissing all around my nipples without actually kissing them and then he did and he was kissing them like a little butterfly landing on them and I liked it a lot but I finally lost control and grabbed his head with both hands and yelled suck them hard bite them hard and he did and I almost came right there.

JACK

April's breasts were fantastic and her nipples felt even better than they looked and I wanted to kiss them forever. I took my time and was very gentle and she kept breathing faster and louder and I knew it was getting to her and that made me very happy.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers
123456...8