Living with Katrina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers

"I'll see you tomorrow then. I have a request to make of you," he said. "Please wear the necklace. It would mean a lot to me if you did."

"I will. You deserve it."

The overload of words and emotion had Dr Hamilton staggering under its weight. He looked at her for a long while as his mind came to grips with what she was saying. In his mind, as she walked away, he seemed to see a golden halo about her being, as if she really were an angel - the angel of his memories.

* *

The latest episode of Glee was especially boring. Same stories, same clichés and same tunes over and over in a desperate attempt to woo the viewer. Jake might have actually fallen back to sleep had he been watching it in his place.

Luckily, he was kept wide awake by the silky lips of Emma suctioning around his engorged erection. After several minutes of erotic TV viewing, he decided to turn off the garish over-acting and concentrate on the eddies of pleasure that her expert tongue imparted.

"Finally," groaned Emma into his tool. "Now we can concentrate on the good stuff."

Her hand reached up and pushed him deeper into the couch while she continued bobbing back and forth on his erection, coating it liberally in her saliva. Suppressing her gag, she pushed the head deep inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She looked up at his awestruck face as she devoured his entire throbbing pecker.

Her talented tongue made his toes curl as she massaged every inch of his turgid flesh inside her mouth. He resigned to throwing his head back and gazing up at the ceiling while her tongue continued its methodical treatment of his raging hard-on.

One of her hands came up to fondle his balls. She played along the crease, gently tugging on his sac. The dual treatment had him on the edge of a massive blowout, when she backed off abruptly. He looked down at her with a look of pleading for her to finish it.

"You don't get to cum just yet, Jake."

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't had any yet. Now get on your knees and please me."

Going on instinct and Katrina's advice, he positioned his mouth against her wet lower lips. He saw her clit staring him in the face. Raising his head, he kissed it gently, causing Emma to squirm with pleasure. His tongue came out and gently lapped at it.

"You're quite the tongue man," Emma remarked, holding his head in place.

A little more skilfully than last time, Jake clamped his mouth around her sopping wet labia and slurped away at her fleshy caverns. His tongue made her spasm violently on the couch. Her mouth

opened as a scream of sexual ecstasy escaped her throat and reverberated around the room.

"Ooh. That is spectacular. Don't you dare stop, or I will make sure you never cum ever again."

"Yes ma'am," he said, before diving back into her wet, inviting folds. She squealed with abandon as he took her clit between his teeth and used the tip of his tongue to lap against it.

"Where did you learn to do that? Why am I even asking?" she groaned as her eyes rolled back into her head with pleasure.

"Instinct," he mumbled into her pussy. And a slew of advice from Katrina on how to do this right. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing here.

Emma wrapped her legs around his head and clamped it in place. Her thighs had him in a vice and forced his tongue deeper inside her. He kept licking, causing her slick flesh to rub all over his face.

Her liquids frothed, bubbled and boiled in her needy sex, desperate for an explosive release. Colours flashed in front of her eyes as she teetered hopelessly on the brink of a thunderous climax that would take her to places she had not dreamt of.

Abruptly, his tongue slipped back inside his mouth and he released her clit from the confines of his teeth. She held him by his hair and glared down at him.

"What did I tell you about stopping on me?"

Katrina: "It's okay to be cheeky. Get your own from time to time."

"If I don't get to cum, neither do you."

She looked down curiously at her usually meek and mild-mannered colleague. Something was definitely different about him this time.

"Fine then," she said coquettishly. "You sit in the recliner and I'll ride you."

Not believing what he had just said, Jake got up and sank into the plush recliner. His erection stood out like a mighty tower. Emma approached him slowly, like a panther circling its prey. Her lusty eyes were interminably locked onto his pulsing meat.

She threw one leg on either side of him and turned around so he was looking at her back. Gently, she sank down on his member, slowly impaling herself on the hardness. Her mouth contorted in a mask of pleasure as he filled her up, stretching her walls.

Every nerve ending in her body had a current of ecstasy coursing through it. Her body writhed and shuddered and eventually passed into a fugue of sensory overload. She was fighting a losing battle not to black out to the volcanic pleasure about to erupt within her.

It simmered right under the surface, aching for violent release as she began slipping out of the realm of consciousness slowly towards the black abyss of pleasure. Her vision grew dimmer as the rampaging organ inside her thrust relentlessly against her G-spot, spurring her to greater heights of carnal ecstasy.

She violently plunged herself down, pushing the engorged tool deeper inside her as the darkness rushed closer with the promise of a shattering orgasm to engulf her senses in an ocean of bliss unmatched by any other.

In a mindblowing climax that shook her to her very core, she finally surrendered herself to the wave of blackness. Her orgasm hit her like a tsunami, washing over her being in the heated wave of pure lust.

"That was..." she lost her words and kept panting.

Sinking back onto Jake's shrivelling member, she lay with her back against him. Skin against skin, sweaty pores exuding the aroma of an overdose of the endorphins and pheromones still coursing through their bodies as they settled back down to reality.

Emma slid off his body and said, "I think I'm going to take a shower."

She walked off to the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower. The door remained suggestively ajar. Jake turned on the TV and resumed watching Glee, oblivious.

* *

Dr Hamilton was beyond stunned. He had come to pick Katrina up at a decent evening hour and was simply blown away by the figure that opened the door for him. He stood there, his eyes refusing to believe the being in front of him. For a couple of seconds, he had lost all sentience in the face of the radiant splendour at the door.

Katrina was wearing a shimmering turquoise dress, which went halfway down to her knees. Her hair was smoothed back behind her head and came down in flowing tresses behind her shoulders. Her dress clung onto her body tenaciously, accentuating all her curves.

It took Dr Hamilton a long time to find words in his mouth. None of them came close to doing justice to the embodiment of womanliness unfurled before him. She smiled at his flabbergasted look for a few of his rapid heartbeats before stepping outside.

Words continued to elude him as they made their way to Forlini's. Many things have changed in New York over the years. Fortunately, Forlini's is not among them. It is a culinary Renaissance, frozen in time since the mid 40s. Everything about it - the ambiance, the menu, the old-time waiters, reminds the discerning patron of an age when extravagant grandeur resided within those walls.

He was still in silent awe as the host escorted them to their table. It was removed from the main floor, on an elevated dais and hidden by a circular curtain.

"Wow... they seem to give you special preference here," Kat chuckled.

"They should," he replied. "I am one of their oldest clients. In both senses of the term."

They shared a light laugh. Her new necklace glittered in the light. The topaz reflected and refracted flecks of light. Her laugh, her doe eyes and those rosy lips....

He had to forcibly shake himself out of the trance he found himself slipping into. His mind tried to drag him away from the present. The rosy past seemed inviting, willing him to lose himself in the rosy allure it held.

"No!" he said in his mind. "I'm here with Katrina. Not...."

His mind tried to finish the sentence, but his heart could not bear it. It was suspended in his subconscious, like an icy sword of Damocles, hanging high above his heart. A mistake would bring it crashing down, embedding it deep in an old wound which had never really healed.

"Is something wrong?" inquired Katrina, noticing his distracted demeanour.

"It's nothing, Gloria."

It took the two of them a long while to process the sentence. Dr Hamilton turned crimson and looked down in shame. If he had one wish, it would be for the ground to open up right there and let him sink into it. His self-esteem had crashed below rock bottom.

Katrina tried her best to stay composed. Her ears were ringing with the last sentence. It played itself in an endless loop in her head. The truth of her situation became unerringly clear to her. The realization caused an involuntary tremor through her body.

The date had just spun out badly.

"I mean.. It's just that... I...." he fumbled for some time in the vain hope that the damage could be repaired.

Finally the only two coherent words to come out of his mouth were, "I'm sorry."

She tried to look him in the eye, but he would not lift his head. He put his thoughts together and started speaking in a low tone.

"This is where we came for our first anniversary dinner all those years ago. You... wearing the necklace, you look exactly like her. Your face, your eyes, every part of you reminds me of what I lost too soon. It was so selfish of me bringing you here to relive my past. I should drop you home now."

Then Kat spoke, turning his world upside down.

"It's all right."

He looked up, mystified. She went on.

"I feel proud that I could remind you of the one true love of your life," she said, swallowing the bitter after taste of rejection. "You can call me Gloria."

Before he could muster up a reply, she placed a finger to his lips.

"You need this. You love Gloria. For one night let me be her," her tone was shaking as she said it. "For one night, let me be loved."

They stared into each other's eyes, neither of them daring to blink, lest the perfect illusion fall apart. Slowly, his arm reached over the table and held her hand.

"Will you dance with me, Gloria?"

* *

The car drew up to Dr Hamilton's modest home late in the night. His face was flushed from the glories of the night. They had drunk and danced with abandon. He looked and felt half his age and smiled for the first time in days.

"Gloria" felt like a queen. He treated her like a crystal sculpture, which might crack at the hint of force. Her mind was in an airy place as her consciousness kept lurking in the background, reminding her she was living a lie.

But "Gloria" didn't care. This lie was so much better than the truth of her life.

"Gloria, why don't you come inside," he said, bowing outside the door.

She stepped into his place. The living room was immaculately clean. His books neatly filled two large cases of shelves. Voltaire, Rousseau, Goethe and more lined the walls. Large dusty volumes of authors that few understood back looked at her.

"Why tarry here?" spoke a velvet baritone behind her. "Let us make our way upstairs."

An arm came around her body and pulled her back into a chest. She felt a heavy breathing against her ear as tender lips kissed her neck, sending shivers down her body. "Gloria" gasped as the hand clasped itself around her breast.

In a trance, they glided up the stairs to his large, plush bed. All the while, he whispered beautiful phrases from his favourite texts into her ear. He compared her beauty to the pure white Cygnus, to the mythical Persephone and even the radiant Noor Jahan.

She lay on her back, ready to surrender herself to his sensuality. She was unaware of the clothes being easily stripped off her body. Her eyes closed and her body responded instinctively to the caresses on her skin. The necklace stayed on as his roving hands played with her soft mounds. Dr Hamilton knew exactly where to touch her, exactly how to touch her.

Unable to keep her eyes shut any longer, she looked down at his face. It nestled itself between her ample breasts, kissing at the tit flesh surrounding him. Her eyes roamed to the ceiling and walls. It was a throwback to the 70s. Designer wall-paper, an ornate mantelpiece with an intricately carved chest and mahogany top. The portraits, the plaques were all reminiscent of an era gone by. Even in her aroused haze, she realized where she was.

This room had not changed in three decades. It was a shrine to the late Gloria Hamilton. It was meticulously clean - a static room through decades of history.

It offered a peek into the mind of a man who had lost too much to be whole again.

Her sad eyes turned back to the tongue, which now traced delicious circles around her areola. She was doing the right thing, giving him one night of memories.

Even if they were not with Katrina.

His mouth dipped lower, keeping his tongue in contact with her skin. His lips planted themselves at various points all around her toned stomach. His dexterous tongue tickled her, causing her to utter tiny squeals of pleasure.

Finally, his tongue reached her wet orifice. She gasped as she felt his lips on her inflamed labia. They pulled at the soft folds of skin, gently teasing her. His hands had begun to draw lazy figures on her inner thigh. Her mind was shrouded in a heavy mist of sensuality.

He brought his fingers to her crevice and parted her sopping wet lips. Taking a few moments to gaze at her fleshy cavern, he probed the damp walls with his tongue. The first push sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. She jerked, but he held onto her hips, keeping the moist opening in front of his face.

His tongue went to work earnestly. He pushed it deep inside her, twisting and turning it. Electricity sparked between her legs and sensuous torrents of pleasure swept over her. Her vision went hazy as his tongue continued pleasing her.

Almost simultaneously, he inserted two fingers deep inside her and sucked her clit into his mouth. His fingers began to move back and forth, rubbing against her G-spot. The fingers made her gasp with arousal while his tongue relentlessly probed her clit. Soon, she was writhing and her face was covered in a sheen of sweat.

Her moans of delight spurred him on. The pace of his fingers increased and his teeth lightly nipped at her clit. She bit her lip to stifle a scream in her throat. Her mind was only barely aware of her surroundings, saturated with the intense sensation gripping her body like a vice.

The orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, swamping her senses. The world went out of focus for some time as she saw a psychedelic blur of colour in front of her eyes. Her chest heaved and sweat dripped off her eye onto the bed. Her senses slowly readjusted to the present. Without warning, she felt two strong hands on her breasts.

They kneaded her mounds heartily. One hand took her nipple between her fingers and began tweaking it. The sensations drove her wild as she arched her back, pushing it into his hand. The other hand stroked the region around her nipple, tracing the outline of her areola. The hands soon exchanged roles imparting a similar ecstasy to the other nipple.

She was barely used to his hands when she felt a warm wetness around her nipple. His lips had clamped over it. The sudden change caused her to gasp out loud. He gently grazed his teeth over the sensitive bud. The more he repeated the motion with her teeth, the more moans he elicited from inside "Gloria".

"Gloria, my love. It has been too long."

Dr Hamilton pulled himself up to her. His kindly eyes gazed into hers and his throbbing tool touched her wet nether lips. He was hard without any pills, a first in many years. The head teased her opening, rubbing the length of her slit.

Their eyes remained locked the whole time. Slowly, he pushed his shaft inside her. It pulsed inside her. He pushed it in even more. Her eyes closed and she concentrated on the sexual fire ablaze within her.

He moved back until only the head of his cock remained inside her. In one thrust, he plunged his whole prick inside her. The head pushed against her wall. They soon settled into a rhythm of him coming out slowly before thrusting back in.

"Where did you go, Gloria?" he said, unable to hold back the emotion in his voice. "I have you missed you so much."

The thrusts grew in power. He was drilling inside her, causing her to let out a small yelp on every stroke. They stretched her leaking orifice and drowned her in an ocean of pleasure. She could sense herself being swept away.

A sharp grunt brought her back to reality. The turgid erection was pistoning in and out of her. There was no more restraint as she grabbed him and pushed herself onto his erection. Their pelvises slammed together in an almighty sonata of lust.

Higher and higher they rose, each octave taking her to a new height of pleasure. Her breasts heaved with every crest as he built a frenetic pace of plunging his spear into new depths. She screamed and it echoed. Her eyes bore a look of unbridled lust.

"Give it to me," she moaned. "Give me everything!"

Dr Hamilton obliged. His lips were within inches of hers and he locked her in a fiery kiss. His languid strokes remained uninterrupted even as his tongue swirled inside her mouth, playing with her tonsils and tickling her palate.

She felt a climax approaching. Every fibre in her body was taut and her brain had gone numb with anticipation. The outside world paled into insignificance. All she could see was a dark void of untold pleasure welcoming her.

She took a step towards it, the stirring inside her reaching fever pitch. The hammering of a hard organ against her in a fast staccato pace. The darkness closed in on her, willing her give in to it. She did.

The sheer impact of her orgasm forced her back to consciousness. It erupted inside her, driving all the air from her lungs. Her body had transcended pleasure and had reached a state of sexual nirvana. She closed her eyes, trying to record the feeling for posterity.

She heard a soft voice beside her, "Thank you, Gloria. Thank you."

Her sexual bliss lasted until the drive back to her apartment. Other tenants looked curiously at her stare of silly happiness.

It was only when she stepped inside her apartment that the beautiful delusion broke. She stared at the empty loneliness of the walls and the realization of what her entire night was about hit her like a punch in the chest.

Still dressed like Gloria Hamilton, Katrina fell to the floor and the floodgate of tears broke.

* *

Katrina had no idea how long she lay curled up on the floor crying. It seemed like an eternity before she felt herself being raised to her feet. Through her blurry vision, she could vaguely make out Jake.

Instinctively, she buried her face in his chest. Tears stained his shirt as she continued sobbing. He patted her back and ran his fingers through her hair. She loved it when he did that. Her voice came up intermittently through her sobbing as she told him all about her evening.

"It's okay," he said, kissing her hair. "You did a good thing."

"I know. Then why do I feel like shit?"

Jake took a deep breath. He knew the answer to that. Even she knew it in her subconscious mind. It would be a hard truth to bring up.

A part of him feared the backlash it could bring, but the haunting vision of her crying on the cold floor flashed in his mind. He had to do whatever it took to make sure that would healed. His friend was in pain. She needed him right now.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers