Living with Katrina Ch. 04

Story Info
When realization hits hard.
4.3k words
4.63
27.9k
20

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,129 Followers

You know the drill- vote, comment and use the private feedback option.

Thanks to my copy editor KatieTay, my new plot editor Cambria Rose and my beta reader SamanthaYvonne.

Sleep was hard to come by for Jake. He was hungry. Really hungry. The war between his heavy-lidded eyes and his growling stomach went on. His stomach won eventually. Grumbling, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and opened the door to the kitchen.

Staggering through the doorway, he spied the fridge. Inside the freezer lay his gastronomic salvation, a tub of ice cream. The full moon shone in through the large window, lighting a large patch on the floor. He squinted, blocking out the light and made his way to the freezer. Opening it, he immediately spotted the half empty tub.

Curiously enough, there was another object beside it. A large white popsicle. Even through his narrowly opened eyes, he could not recognize it to be of any flavour he knew. He reached inside and pulled it out.

It was cold and completely white. Lines of water melted off the sides and dripped to the floor. He observed it minutely in front of his face before letting the tip of his tongue graze along the edge. He tasted water, with the faintest hint of something else.

Intrigued, he let his tongue wrap around the ice, trying to discern what the faint flavour was. The chill partially numbed his taste buds, but he licked it earnestly.

By now his hunger was secondary to finding out what this mysterious popsicle was made of. He sucked it into his mouth, letting his tongue slurp around the circumference. All he tasted was ice, and again a hint of another taste.

The more time his tongue spent on the alien stick of ice, the more he wanted to know about it. His thoughts were interrupted by a door opening. The sleepy figure of Katrina crept into the room. She yawned wide and shook her hair.

"Hey, roomie," she said in a sleepy voice.

Her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw him with the stick of ice in his mouth. Sleep disappeared as she goggled at him.

"What are you doing, Jake?" she said warily.

"Midnight snack," he mumbled around the ice. "What flavour is it?"

Katrina took a long pause to digest the sentence. Then she burst out laughing. Jake took the ice out of his mouth, staring at her, as she doubled up in a fit of giggles.

"What?" he asked, genuinely nonplussed.

"Oh my," she said, wiping away the tears from her eyes. "This is one for the books."

Before she could make any more sense, she started laughing hysterically again. Clutching her stomach, she held the wall for support.

"That's my ice dildo."

"Ice dildo?" he repeated slowly while the implications registered. "God! You mean you put this thing in your...?"

"Yup. He's my new friend. We had a happy encounter a few hours back," she said, struggling not to laugh again.

Jake dropped the ice, his face masked in revulsion. His lips twisted in a look of disgust and he involuntarily cringed.

"I think I'm going to be sick," he said in a weak voice.

"You know," started Katrina in a playful tone. "If you wanted to taste me that badly, you didn't have to suck my dildo. You could have had your taste right from the source. All you had to do was say it."

Jake somehow scampered off in the direction of the sink. Puking and then washing his mouth out, then he would think about having the real ice cream to get rid of the taste. Why did he have to be so curious?

She stayed in the kitchen. The pale moonlight lit up half her face. It showed her eyes shimmering with a trace of moisture.

"Yes Jake," she repeated softly, pursing her lips. "All you have to do is say it. Just say it."

A drop flicked off her eyelash onto the floor. She didn't know what she wanted Jake to say, but she wanted him to say it.

* *

"So, what cereal would you like?" said Katrina, gazing contemplatively at the array on the shelf.

"Any will do," blurted out Jake, face firmly buried in the Times.

"Honey pops?" she asked, picking it off the shelf.

"Whatever," he said, still not lowering the paper.

She rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

"You can't 'not look' at me forever. We're roommates after all," she said, pushing the paper down. "Let's put last night's incident out of our minds."

Jake pulled the paper back up over his face. He was not going to look her in the eye for a while now. She groaned in exasperation and began pouring his milk and pops.

"Okay then," she said. "Awkward silence it is."

A few minutes passed quietly. Jake slowly lowered the paper. He peered around carefully. Seeing she was not in sight and started on his breakfast.

"Boo!"

The sudden noise behind him made him jump and spill the milk all over the table. He spun around and stared at Kat, his pulse still racing. Once more she was laughing, holding the wall to steady herself.

"Oh Jake," she laughed. "It's so much fun messing with you."

"Not cool," he mumbled.

"You want cool? Maybe another encounter with my icy friend is needed," she said, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "By the way that was some good technique I saw last night. A few pointers from me and you'd be a gay hunk's dream."

He hurriedly went into his room. If he could, he would have stayed there forever, but unfortunately someone had to do the numbers at the firm. Even the best sex in the world would not be enough for Emma to give him the day off on such short notice.

He took his time changing his clothes. The only sanctuary from her was by prolonging this ritual. Finally, when he had just about enough time to slip out and reach in time, he opened the door. Surveying the outside, he found no sign of her.

As quietly as possible, he crept out of his room and left. A long day of hard work beckoned and he was in no position to deny. It was a good thing he had not decided to take a quick leak, because the bathroom was currently occupied by a masturbating artist.

"Oh yes!" she panted. One finger furiously rubbed her clit while the other plunged the ice in and out of her.

Her mind was in a whirl of colour as she continued to pound her orifice with the slab of ice. Her eyes clamped shut and her frequency increased. The white stick thrust deep inside her and out almost entirely before repeating itself over and over again.

"Yes, Yes, YES, YES, YEEESSS!!"

Her face was covered in sweat and her hand was tired from frigging her clit. It was red and swollen and begging to be sucked on. Her deft fingers circled it and pushed back and forth frantically. She even pinched and squeezed it to heighten her lusty pleasure.

Katrina felt an eruption of pleasure from within her as a heat engulfed her body. It burst through her, catapulting her to a vortex of orgasmic bliss. The sheer force behind it left her feeling light-headed and dizzy in the aftermath.

"Jake!"

All at once, the haze gave way to a realization of the name she had screamed at her climax. Her sexual subconscious had thrown at her a truth which her mind could not reconcile with. Again.

Shaking off her lascivious desires, she walked into the kitchen. Her mind was still reeling from the aftershock of her climax and the deeper realization that followed. She had been vaguely aware of it for quite some time, but chose to deny it rather than pursue it and hurt Jake.

Or hurt herself, because Jake was not going to feel the same way.

On the refrigerator, there was a sticky which got her attention.

Emma coming over for dinner tonight.

* *

"Hey there, lover."

Jake's face shot up from the screen. Emma closed the door to his office and sneaked in. Hurriedly, she caught his lips in a torrid kiss. Her tongue pushed deep inside him and he reciprocated warily, keeping a close eye on the door.

Moving back, she looked into his eyes for a long while.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask," she started. "It's about your roommate."

"Kat?" he replied, puzzled. "What about her?"

"Is she... you know... stable now?"

"Yes. She is in a much better place than she was during our first date," said Jake, letting his fingers run through her hair. "Don't worry. She won't bite."

"I know," she said smiling. "I trust you. Is she seeing someone for her issues? Taking meds?"

"She is taking her meds," said Jake, more out of hope than knowledge.

"So I have nothing to worry about?"

"Nope. Trust me when I say you'll love her."

"Well, I sure do love her roommate," she said putting her lips against his, thrusting her tongue inside once more.

"Gotta run. Fires to put out," she said, detaching her lips. "Looking forward to tonight."

Jake turned back to his screen. He hoped Katrina would not have a mood swing over dinner. He really did.

Fate owed him that much.

* *

"Welcome."

Emma was greeted by a big smile from Jake and a grin from Kat.

"I don't believe we've met," said Katrina cheerily, extending her hand. "I'm Katrina, the crazy roommate who ruined your first date."

"Emma," came the chuckled response. "I hope you are better now."

"I am. Thanks for asking. Come on in."

She wore a deep red dress with a matted finish. Her trousers were dark blue. Minimal makeup adorned her face.

The trio moved into the living room and soon had a martini each. Three drinks down, the mood was definitely a lot more conducive to sexual advances. Emma took a sip of her fourth drink and smiled mischievously at Jake. Throwing caution to the wind, she reached out and slid her hand into his shirt.

He froze, unsure of how to react, as her hands roamed over his chest. He was acutely aware of Katrina's gaze on him. She wore a wide smile as her roommate got fondled in front of her.

"That should be me. Not her."

Kat shook the voice off. Her subconscious would just have to learn to live with the knowledge that she could not have him. Too bad.

The brazen feeling up went on. Jake turned a deeper shade of red. Emma locked her lips with his neck, moving up towards his ear.

"How do you keep your hands off this hunk?" said Emma between kisses.

"Takes all my self-control. I honestly don't know how I haven't devoured him yet," said Katrina, taking another sip.

Emma reached lower, caressing his stomach. He tried in vain to dissuade her. She took her hand out of his shirt and began rubbing over his thigh. He gasped and moved away from her on the couch. She followed him, determined to touch his crotch.

"I hope you don't mind me taking liberties with your friend here," she winked wickedly.

"Oh go ahead," Katrina waved. "Just get a room if you get too steamy and don't like to be watched."

"Don't I get a say in this?" started Jake.

"No you don't," came the voices in unison.

"Your body is mine for the night," said Emma triumphantly.

"It should have been mine!"

The inner voice was getting stronger.

"But..." he began weakly before Emma thrust her tongue into his open mouth. He arched his head backwards accommodating her vigorous tongue.

"Dinner first before this show gets any more fascinating?" said Katrina desperate to put an end to the raw eroticism in front of her.

"Okay," said Emma, eyes fixed on Jake. "But I get to have you for dessert."

Dinner was an onerous affair for him as Emma repeated her restaurant antics under the table. Katrina could easily make out something was up. Emma leaned over and whispered something in her ear.

"You don't say," said Kat, snatching a quick glimpse under the table. "Wow, you weren't kidding."

Still rubbing his inner thigh, she leaned over and whispered some more in Kat's ear. Jake watched tersely as her eyes went wide at whatever was said.

"No kidding? In the elevator?"

He cringed as more of his exploits were told. Katrina smiled at his perplexed expression as more salacious happenings involving her previously straight-laced roommate came out.

"In the conference room? On the table?" she gaped. "JAKE! What have you done to my sweet innocent roommate?"

He opened his mouth to say something but forgot his words. The hand moved up the inside of his thigh, brushing against his groin. It made him jolt, causing a pair of giggles to come from the other sides of the table.

"Stop it will you," giggled Katrina. "Let him eat."

"Yes. Stop it. He's mine. He always was."

Emma reluctantly fished her hands out from under the table and started eating. Katrina sliced the large steak into three equal portions and served them. Conversation flowed through dinner.

"How is your art coming along?" asked Emma.

"Very well. I am close to getting a commission from a wealthy private collector do some impressions."

"How would you describe art?" said Emma, picking up a slice of meat.

Katrina twirled her fork, pondering the question.

"Art is.." she started. "... what the soul sees. It transcends sense. It goes beyond what people can see, hear, smell, taste, feel. It is a key, a gateway to the mind of the artist. True art does not come from fingers, but from the heart."

"Interesting. How did you meet Jake?"

"Answered an ad for a roommate," Kat said brusquely. "Nothing romantic."

"So wait," said Emma slowly. "The two of you have never..."

"No. No," said Jake quickly. "We have never..."

"Not for lack of trying on my part," interjected Kat.

"Really?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed. "I have tried to have him naked and sweaty for years. Finally gave up and settled for a friend."

She reached over and curled an arm around his head affectionately.

"The best friend in the world."

"And still I want him to be more than that."

Seeing him with Emma. Seeing them being affectionate made her feel a strange mixture of sadness and jealousy. The depth of this feeling took her by surprise.

The grip on her glass became tighter as Emma took a stick of ciabatta and fed it to Jake. She put the other end in her mouth and chewed her way forward until her lips were on his. Her tongue pushed the last of the bread into his mouth and latched him in a passionate kiss.

He uncomfortably glanced over to see Kat. She wore a strange look of disapproval. It quickly changed to a forced look of humour, laughing at his discomfiture.

That split second look lingered in his mind. An alarm bell rang inside his head and he pushed Emma off him.

"Not in front of Katrina."

"Relax," said Emma, pushing back into his mouth. "She doesn't mind."

"Actually," Katrina spoke up. "I think I should hit the bed. Not that I don't like seeing you two going at it, but I'm tired."

"Suit yourself. But you don't know what you're missing."

"I'm sure my imagination can compensate. Later, lovebirds."

* *

Katrina lay supine on her bed. Her eyes followed the slowly revolving blades of her fan. It was cold enough not to turn the speed up. The occasional headlight cast a yellow streak across her ceiling from the open window.

Her mind was in disarray. Emotions she thought she had under control, feelings she had caged were bursting against her brain. Her head was bursting to the seams with a peculiar feeling. It was mostly possessiveness with a tinge of jealousy.

"Why am I feeling this way? I don't own him."

Somehow her rationale was in conflict with her emotions. She didn't own him and had no rights over what he did, but...

In the darkness of her room, she tried to think about her art, but her mind kept wandering back to what Jake and Emma could be doing.

"Is Emma sucking him off? Is he going down on her?"

Her mind made creative visuals of it. She could see Emma on her knees in front of Jake in the living room. He had his zipper open and his cock stood out. Accidental shower exposures over the years had given her a fair idea what to imagine. She imagined him feeding Emma his cock and moving back and forth into her mouth.

The scene melted away and now it was her kneeling in front of Jake. He had a palm around the back of her head. She looked up into his kind eyes and then at his groin to see his erection proudly looking at her.

"Thank you for this."

Her lips softly encircled him, drawing him into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against his underside and her hands pulled his hips closer to her. It felt so right, so natural taking him in her mouth and slowly giving him pleasure.

Katrina's eyes opened wide. Her fingers had involuntarily plunged themselves into her dripping vulva. Horrified, she yanked them out.

Kat was losing her mind over it. She twisted and turned from side to side, desperate to think of something else. Vivid scenes floated in her mind in graphic detail. There was a bright spotlight as Emma sat on Jake's face.

She rode his mouth, moving her rubbery flesh back and forth. His expression was hidden from Katrina's view. Emma gyrated her hips against him, her head thrown back. Katrina was part of a large faceless crowd which cheered on.

Louder and louder they cheered and Emma began to rub her lower lips faster against his face. The applause grew as Emma arched backwards and screamed out his name.

"JAKE!"

It took Katrina a few seconds to realize that she had just screamed out his name. She clapped her palm over her mouth, praying that no one heard her. Her feelings were overwhelming her. She needed some vodka.

She warily opened the door, looking for signs of more amorousness. Her eyes scanned the couch and the adjacent area. There was no sign of life in the dark. No rapidly moving silhouettes of bodies anywhere.

Cautiously she stepped towards the fridge. Halfway there, she saw a light coming out from under Jake's door. She turned away back towards the fridge, but her mind was fixated on what was going on behind the closed door.

Katrina took a large gulp of the vodka. There was a burning curiosity to know. She had a fair idea, but a macabre urge was pulling her towards it anyway.

She shook her head. There were lines she would not cross and eavesdropping on her roommate was one of them. But she needed to know. To see what Emma had that she did not. What was it that attracted Jake to her?

Even as she walked back towards her room, an invisible force turned her head back towards the sliver of light coming from under the door. It was thin, but it gaped at her like a supernova. The darkness of the room further accentuated the white luminescence. It was blinding.

The gap stared at her, inviting her to come to it. Her conscience desperately dissuaded her. She took a couple of hurried steps back towards her door. Her feet froze as she reached the threshold, unable to push herself into her room.

Within her friend's room lay her answers. Answers to questions that desperately plagued her. What did Emma have that she did not?

She needed to know. No she didn't. She did!

The bigger question was -- was she ready for the answer, if she got it?

Even while these thoughts whirled in her mind, her body started moving towards her roommate's door. The temptation was too strong for her.

"Please forgive me Jake, but I have to know."

* *

Emma lay on her back, completely naked. Jake had his head buried between her thighs, licking away at her supple folds. She pushed upwards, pushing more of her labia into his face. His diligent tongue worked on her clit, rubbing against it and making her shudder.

Katrina looked in silent awe. The view from the keyhole showed the bed horizontally. Emma's breasts heaved as she took deep breaths.

Her legs held his head tightly. Katrina could make out he was eagerly lapping at her nectar. The sloppy sounds of licking were audible along with low moans from Emma.

"I taste better Jake. Try me once. Please."

Emma lifted his head by the hair and pulled him up to her face. His lips were saturated by her juices, but that did not deter her from slurping at them and licking them clean. Her tongue thrust into his mouth.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,129 Followers
12