Living with Katrina Ch. 11

Story Info
How the girl kisses back.
4.7k words
4.73
27.4k
43

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers

So after 10 long chapters, Jake and Katrina finally locked lips. I apologize to those who think I took too long to get there, but I really wanted to explore them before going any further. Anyway, this chapter starts the storyline of their relationship and the pitfalls they must negotiate.

On a lighter note, several of my author friends on Literotica have good-naturedly ribbed me about how all my stories deal with death, darkness, tragedy and angst. Some even have gone so far as to say that I am incapable of writing a happy sexy little story. Therefore, in this chapter and the next, I will give Jake and Katrina the happiness and awesome sex they deserve for enduring ten chapters of suffering.

As always, a huge vote of thanks go out to my editor NaokoSmith who painstakingly goes through my rough drafts and improves each of them immeasurably.

"Her name sprang to my lips at moments in strange prayers and praises which I myself did not understand. My eyes were often full of tears (I could not tell why) and at times a flood from my heart seemed to pour itself out into my bosom. I thought little of the future. I did not know whether I would ever speak to her or not or, if I spoke to her, how I could tell her of my confused adoration."

- Araby, James Joyce

* *

Clothes flew off their bodies and landed in a heap. Katrina was not holding back any more. She pushed Jake onto her bed and clambered atop him for a long overdue consummation.

Katrina moaned, her face contorting into a mask of pleasure. Her palms dug into Jake's shoulders and she powerfully ground against his member which throbbed and pulsed. Her mons was soaked in arousal. Their naked bodies basked in the heat of their shared passion.

She arched her back one last time, raising her face high off the bed and looked straight up. Her velvet walls clenched around his turgid shaft, milking the last of his semen into her. She rolled off his sweaty torso. Jake stared up at the ceiling while the feminine form beside him curled against the comforter. She propped her head up on her elbow and smiled through her sweaty breathlessness. The moment was perfect for him to look into her eyes and say something deep and loving.

"This was a huge mistake!" he squeaked.

Katrina looked at him stunned. He got off the bed, wrapped himself in the bedsheets and paced the room nervously. His eyes were darting in several directions. Her gaze followed his frantic pacing.

"Didn't you want this?"

"No.. yes.. I mean," he spluttered helplessly. "I mean I wanted to go on a date with you. I wanted to start a relationship and see where it went, not jump straight into sex. How could I have let this happen?"

"Jake, for the first time in your life you let your heart decide instead of your head," Katrina said, exasperated. "Don't fuck it up now."

He looked at her, unholy dread in his eyes.

"Katrina, is this what you wanted?"

She swept off the bed in one fluid motion and clasped her arms around Jake's neck. Sweat was plastered to her forehead in a shiny layer. Her eyes were shimmering with pure, unadulterated joy.

"You have no idea, Jake," she panted. "I've wanted this from so far back that I can't even remember when it started."

She rose on her toes and pressed her delicate lips against his, her tongue probing his mouth tenderly.

"You're my godsend, Jake. You're my angel and nothing will ever change that."

He smiled and kissed her again. "We really should go on a date then."

* *

"You realize that your sister could have made a reservation for us anywhere in the city, but you chose the rooftop for our first date?"

"Shh," said Jake. "I think you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will," she said, pecking him on the cheek.

"It took me forever to get all the things I needed," he replied, interlacing her fingers in his.

He led her to the roof. Whatever he had in mind, it was top secret. Katrina had tried in vain to squeeze it out of him. He opened the door and bowed.

"After you, Madame."

"Such courtesy," Katrina said approvingly. "I might have to do something extra special tonight."

She stepped onto the terrace and gaped. There was a four poster gazebo with a white satin awning. Underneath was a square table with a modest array of food and wine. Two red candles burnt brightly on either side of the dishes of food. He pulled a chair out and she sat. They looked around to see the brightly lit Manhattan skyline in the distance, far removed from the bustle around them.

"It's beautiful, Jake," she said, planting another kiss on his lips.

They were barely able to keep their eyes off each other while they ate.

"What made you kiss me yesterday?" she asked with a smile.

Jake contemplated her silently while wiping the remnants of lamb from the corner of his mouth. He reached out to hold her hand.

"I wanted to do it long ago, but was too scared before," he said. "I did it because I never realized how much I loved you. Because..."

Katrina leaned closer to hear the end of that sentence. Their faces were inches apart when he parted his lips and spoke.

"Because I could never let my angel go away. It would hurt too much."

A tear snaked down her cheek and dropped onto the table, the droplet scattering on impact.

"She is never going away ever again," Katrina squeezed out between sobs. "She loves you so much that she wishes she had the words to tell you."

"You don't need words," said Jake, catching a teardrop on his finger.

A calm breeze rustled the canopy above them and their goblets clinked.

* *

"What do you think?"

Jake would have dearly loved to answer that, but his jaw was on the floor and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. For the best part of a minute, he had the personality of a boiled potato.

"It's.. you're..."

Words fled from his mind, ashamed at their total inability to describe the sight before his disbelieving eyes. In front of him, stood beauty personified; dressed in the sheerest white negligee. The material was stretched to breaking point over Katrina's firm bosom. Her panties were even more transparent, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her hair fell free on both sides of her head, down just past her shoulders.

"I'm waiting," she said, tapping her foot impatiently.

Jake continued mumbling incoherently, his senses dazzled by the curvaceous form encased in white before him.

"You're... well... wow!"

"I guess that will have to do for now."

She walked to the edge of the bed where Jake was sitting and placed a palm on either shoulder. Leaning over, she smiled and planted a wet kiss on both his cheeks and a prolonged one on his forehead. Putting her legs on either side of his, she sat on his thighs, her face inches away from his. Her doe eyes looked into his with a warmth and affection she had not known herself capable of.

Lust, eroticism and animal desire belonged elsewhere. Katrina Bauer was in love.

"Why did we wait so long?" she whispered softly.

"I don't know," Jake admitted. "My brain is good at hiding what my heart wants, and what my heart wanted was hiding in plain sight."

She kissed him, her lips locked on his and their tongues waltzing to a duet. Every second stretched out to an eternity. Love was not a word or a concept.

It was all she could feel.

"Lie back," she said, pushing him on the bed. Her lips followed his and she planted many light kisses across his face. Her lips went from his forehead down his cheek and finally, she reached his ear to whisper the sweetest nothings.

Her roving lips moved along his neck and kissed each patch of skin with a tender caress. Of all the men she had been with, here was the only one who never asked for anything. He only gave.

"I love you, Jake," she whispered in the dim moonlight. "I love you so much that my heart wants to burst out of my chest and hold you."

Katrina's attentions turned to his smooth torso. She trailed soft kisses down his chest, pausing at the nipples. Her soft tongue played with them, eliciting a low moan from Jake. She went from side to side, before finally straddling him. The slanting moonlight cast a haunting aura across her face and made her hair form a luminescent halo around her face.

She smiled and bent low, intermittently kissing the naked skin invitingly laid out in front of her. Slowly, she crawled lower on Jake's legs until her face was level with his abdomen. Smiling up at him mischievously, she unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, revealing his hardening member.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this."

She kissed the base of his scrotum, running her tongue along the ridge of skin going to the tip. Her tongue traced the veiny network, as the skin became turgid and his erection soon stood firmly in front of her adoring eyes. All her desperate dreams and latent desires wanted to explode and devour the cynosure of her eyes.

But she was determined to make it special for Jake. Slowly, she ran her fingertips over his sac and continued running her tongue along the side. The fleshy shaft pulsed and writhed under her gentle touch and eventually a translucent drop of precum appeared on the slit. Her eyes followed its path down the turgid erection. She intercepted it with the tip of her tongue and retraced the wet trail back to the tip before planting a kiss at Jake's sensitive head.

She looked up at Jake smiling down at her. The hard head entered her mouth and she wrapped her lips around the base of the crown. Her tongue lapped away, making him move back and forth on the bed, threatening to pull out of her warm, wet, inviting mouth.

Every slurp of her tongue spurred him to a greater apex of sensory bliss. Just when he thought he was going over the edge, the mouth and tongue abruptly moved away. He opened his eyes to see Katrina manoeuvring her body into position. She sat on Jake's thighs, her thong askew and his engorged organ lying along the length of her lower lips.

In one fluid motion, she embedded his entire length inside her orifice, taking in the familiar sensation of being full.

She closed her eyes, losing herself in the fullness of having Jake inside her. This time she was more than full. She was complete. The part of the puzzle that was missing all along, that she went to such lengths searching for, was finally in her grasp.

Slowly, she gyrated her hips, clenching her velvet walls around the erection firmly ensconced within them. Katrina leaned forward, kissing Jake on the lips. Her tongue mirrored her pelvic movements for tenderness. The tempo was like the calm waves crashing against breakers. It was a desire so pure it had transcended the narrow definitions of lust.

It was love and it was love unlike she had ever known before or would ever again know.

A low sound from Jake interrupted her reverie, reminding her of the imminent climax awaiting release underneath her. She ground against his torso while simultaneously melding her mouth into Jake's, almost sensing his orgasm near climax.

His eyes closed and he thrust upwards , pushing himself deeper into his love than before. Katrina's eyes rolled into her head and a torrent of pleasure came crashing down through her, vaulting her into sensory overload. The sheer impact left her dizzy in its aftermath, the sticky wetness of their combined fluids leaking over her thighs and dripping onto the bed.

She wrapped her arms around his sweaty body and kissed him again. As they lay together that night, for the first time Katrina felt safe in the arms of someone.

Now that the tender love had passed, her mind was already scheming how best to devour Jake the next day.

* *

Jake Gallagher was beyond exhausted.

Katrina had not only forced him to take his first day off work in ages, but had spent the entire morning defiling every surface of their apartment. She made him fuck her on the coffee table, the recliner, the rug, the kitchen counter and against the balcony wall. Her expression showed an intense desire to continue, but his body finally gave in, unused to such wild sex drive.

"I'll get some food and be back in a second," she said. "You'll need all the energy you can get for what I have in mind next."

Energy was in woefully short supply. He tried coffee, wishing there were packets of amphetamines hidden somewhere in the kitchen. True love was tiring. He needed a cold shower.

The cold water hit his body, soothing the exertions of the past several hours. The jet of water helped him think clearly for the first time since he kissed her.

Was this really for the best?

Katrina certainly thought so. That was all that mattered. But...

The naggingly persistent voice of his conscience dampened his mood. It spewed platitudes against his mind, trying to dissuade him from conjuring more dreams with his roommate.

"She's not in love with you," the voice droned. "She's in love with love and is going crash hard when she realizes it."

Jake opened his eyes wide, digesting his fear. Every other part of his brain screamed in opposition, but his evil conscience quietly went about its work. It reminded Jake of her sordid past and all the previous times she had been in "love".

"It's different this time," he said angrily. "She said so."

"It's different every time," came the reply. "Yet it's always the same and you know it."

He shook his head, determined to drown out the voice. In his heart, Jake knew he loved Katrina, even if she was simply deluding herself into loving him back.

'If she falls, I'll be there to catch her,' he smirked wistfully. 'I always have been before.'

Suddenly, Jake heard the sound of the bathroom door creaking open. In the jumble of his mind, the thought of locking the door had been conveniently skipped. He trembled in anticipation as footfalls snuck up behind him. He felt a hot and heavy breathing against the back of his neck.

"Guess who?" said a sultry voice.

"Norman Bates?" he answered tentatively.

"I'm not here to stab you, unless you don't turn around soon."

Grimacing inwardly, Jake turned his tired body around, knowing his relaxation was to be abruptly cut short.

* *

The mirror was misted, hiding their reflection. Jake's back was flat against it and Katrina climbed in his arms and forced his hardened member into her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, pushing her torso back and forth.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist and she flattened him against the glass. Katrina kissed Jake passionately and bit into his chest. He stifled a squeal against her hair and she continued pounding him into the mirror.

"Look at us," she hissed.

Jake turned his gaze to the adjoining mirrors and saw the sweaty tangle of flesh. The two mirrors on opposite sides of the room created a series of infinite reflections on each other. He saw images

of Katrina frantically impaling herself on his erection getting smaller in the distance.

The steady frequency of moans increased gradually, melding into an aria prophesying a shattering orgasm. Jake pressed his lips against hers, hoping to subdue the high-pitched sound. Katrina took the hint and choked back on the scream. His arms held her tightly to his torso. Sweat glistened of their bodies, dripping to the floor.

Katrina stole a glance to her side, seeing inches of Jake's hardon alternately revealed and concealed by her inflamed labia. She rolled her hips harder and faster, lifting them to the crest of orgasm, promising to leave them deflated.

Finally, it happened. The riptide of orgasm rippled through their bodies before gathering strength and cascading down on them with an intense fury. Their bodies became one. Every nerve ending seared brightly and went into overload.

"Fuck!" she squealed into Jake's mouth and her cum gushed down his thighs.

She alighted from his strong arms and leaned against him to steady herself. Her body was wrung out from the strenuous session, but she still found the strength to kiss from Jake's chest to his lips and let her tongue into his mouth. They floated on a cloud of bliss, far removed from the confines around them.

"Are you done in there?"

The voice and the two accompanying knocks jolted them back down to reality. Katrina gasped and blurted out. "Yeah, just another minute."

Hurriedly, they put on their clothes. Katrina pressed her ear against the door to make sure there were no sounds outside. Jake was petrified. His mind had come back down from the euphoric high of orgasm; he wondered what could have possibly possessed him to agree to this. Katrina smoothed her hair and gave him a quick kiss before going out.

The young salesgirl stood outside impatiently. Katrina smiled at her and handed her a couple of notes.

"Thanks for keeping watch, Candace," she said.

"No problem," Candace giggled. "Did you have a good time?"

"The best," Katrina affirmed. "The thrill was out of this world. I'm sure Jake will agree, when he stops trembling with fear."

They shared a quick laugh.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you get him from picking out clothes for a date to screwing him in the changing room?" was the inquisitive reply.

"It's a long story," said Katrina, a blissed out, faraway look on her face. "A lot has changed since the last time we were here."

"Maybe we can meet up for a beer sometime and you can let me in on that story," Candace giggled. "I'm dying to know."

"We should get together," Kat smiled. "Now go inside and tell Jake he can come out and meet me in the parking lot."

"Will do," Candace smiled naughtily and retreated to the changing rooms area. She knocked twice and said discreetly. "You can come out now."

Jake opened the door a sliver and took a quick glance around. Seeing no one but the sprightly salesgirl, he crept out and started making his way out.

"Your ass is as delicious as I remember it," said Candace, licking her lips.

"It's not yours to have any more," he smiled.

"Pity. Your girlfriend is waiting in the parking lot."

Jake thanked her and made his way out. He passed hundreds of shoppers and sales personnel, all oblivious to his steamy encounter in the try-out room. He would never look at Macy's the same way again.

Katrina was waiting, leaning against the car and smoking a joint. He smiled and walked up to her, completely unprepared for her grabbing his collar and slamming him up against a nearby pillar.

"We're not done here," she said with a wicked grin.

With a wink, she sank to her knees and began unbuckling Jake's trousers.

"What if someone sees us?" he panicked.

"Relax, we're well hidden."

He wanted to reply, but speech deserted him at the first lick of Katrina's experienced tongue along the underside of his cock. He uttered an unintelligible sound halfway between a moan and a gasp while she fluttered her tongue on his shiny head.

There was nothing she would rather be doing in that moment.

* *

"I must say, I'm impressed with our last quarterly figures," said Mr Leveson. "I think a round of applause is due for Jake, who has made his division the most profitable one in our firm."

Jake smiled blandly, his mind far drifting away on thoughts of his nascent romance.

"Moreover," his boss continued. "Jake has also landed us a whale of a client. We are now going to be handling the accounts for Worldscope News."

There was a stunned silence around the room which broke into amazed whispers. The largest online news assimilator and feed site was a client of their humble firm.

"Jake will now be handling them exclusively. Let's have a round of applause for him."

The rousing claps barely registered. He had far more important matters on his mind. He could hardly wait to return to the solitude of his office to think. He smiled weakly at a few people before heading back.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers
12