Liz and Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkholm
Darkholm
28 Followers

"None of the other guys would do that. If there was even a chance they'd taste themselves, they made me rinse my mouth out before they'd kiss me."

I give her another tongue-probing kiss then say, "Coming from your lips I don't mind."

She gives a soft moan. "I can't wait to see how my pussy tastes on your tongue," she coos.

We vacate the spot we're taking up, and a pair of guys slip in right away. Other side of the partition, we grab drinks then she spots an open booth and drags me over to it closing the curtain. That puts up a 'Do Not Disturb' sign here, closed booths are like The Wall but for privacy if you don't want everyone seeing. The table is further away from the bench than at regular places and she takes advantage of that. Putting me in first then sitting in my lap, her legs to either side of mine and resting her back against my chest.

One of my hands comes around to rub her tummy a bit before drifting up to squeeze a tit through her suede bra. She leans forward and I worry for a split second before she unhooks the clasp, tosses her bra on the bench next to us and leans back again. "If you're gonna play with them, then play with them," she chuckles.

My hand goes up to find a rock hard nipple with a ring through it, which I tug, tweak and pinch to soft moans from her. Then I notice over her shoulder that she's diddling herself, two fingers stuffed up her cunt and her thumb rubbing her clit which is poking out of it's hood. She's got a ring there too. "Let me do that," I purr into her ear as my other hand goes between her legs.

A whimper and her hand comes out, offering me her dripping fingers. I suck on them then lick them clean before crooning in her ear, "I'm going to enjoy having my face buried in your pussy, twin. You taste wonderful." She coos again then moans as I stuff two fingers up her and find her clit with my thumb.

"Oh god yes," she pants. "Frig me wombie, make your sister cum."

I continue to play with her tits as I finger fuck her, finding her spongy G-Spot and rubbing that as my thumb attacks her clit. She's trembling but not out of any type of fear, but from the orgasm I'm rising her to. She's vocal with 'Oh fuck' or 'Right there' as I play. Then she tenses up and moans, "Fucking shit". Then stuffs her fist in her mouth to muffle the scream she lets out. I keep going, prolonging her orgasm until her other hand locks on my wrist and I stop moving both hands.

She twitches a few times in my lap then goes almost limp, hand falling from her mouth and head lolling back on my shoulder. I hold her close while she pants and recovers. Then her head turns to me and she's smiling. "Holy shit bro."

"That was very sexy to watch," I say. "Seeing your face and looking past your tits to see that it's my hand making you pant and squirm."

"Never did that with Stacy or Andrea?"

"Nope, they always wanted me to be kissing them while my hand was down there. I was never able to watch."

She wiggles in my lap. "You can watch yourself fingering me anytime you want Mar."

I'm still cupping a breast and I look down to see her nipples standing high and proud. "You got the greatest tits I know sis," I say, running my thumb over one as she purrs. Then I lean in and nibble on her neck.

"Mar?"

"Ya."

"Let's say fuck it to the club tonight."

"Want to go home?"

Her head turns and she's got a look of lust. "I want to see you naked, I want to suck your cock and I want you to fuck my ass." She kisses me hard, tongues merging for a bit. "I want every hole filled with my brother's cum."

"I want a taste of your pussy, not just a lick and a promise. I want to bury my tongue in your hole and suck on your clit until you scream."

She doesn't even bother putting her bra back on, just grabs it and dives out of the booth dragging me behind her. At the car she shoves me against it and we tongue wrestle some more. On the drive home she hikes her skirt up and diddles herself while I have a tough time keeping us on the road.

Once in the front door I'm slammed against the wall and she grinds herself against my cock while we kiss again. Then upstairs to my bedroom, she slams the door shut even though the 'rents won't be home until Sunday eve. Then we're molded together again, tongues and hands exploring each other.

I pull her mesh top off. My T gets stripped from me and we're skin to skin, her nipple rings pressed against me. I kiss down her neck, across her collarbone and find her breast. She's panting as I lick and suck the soft skin of her pert B-Cups then my lips close around a hard nipple and she moans, "Oh yes, suck it Mar, feels so good." I lick and suck it, catch the ring between my teeth and tug gently to another moan. Go to the other one and give it the same treatment.

My cock is begging for release and if it was Andrea or Stacy, I'd let it out and get right to the main event. But this is my sister, who I've loved forever. I want to make her feel loved. We'd had a quick fuck and diddle at the club, now I want to make love to her. I go to my knees, hands sliding down over her skirt. A glance up and she's watching me, lust and love in her eyes. I unzip her boots and help her out of them then run my hands up her stockinged legs as I stand back up. I cup her cheeks as my lips find hers again and knead them as we taste each others tongues.

When we break the kiss she's panting. "Oh god Mar, I'm so fucking wet."

"We have plenty of time sis." Then my lips are back on her tits as I gently lay her back on my bed. I straddle her legs and bring my hands up. One plays with the breast I'm not suckling while the other goes up to softly stroke the side of her face. Her head turns to kiss my palm and her tongue goes between my fingers as she licks and sucks on them. I start kissing down her taunt stomach. I tease her navel with my tongue to a soft giggle, the piercing there with the chain and dangling coffin looking so cute.

Then my lips are lower, traveling across the waist of her skirt from hip to hip and she's cooing. The zipper is dead-center front and I slowly slide it down and fold back the edges to see her bare mound again, the lips below are pulsing. I lean in and run my tongue across her mound to a moan from her, she's silky smooth so must have touched herself up recently. I kiss and lick her mons edging down slowly as her fingers run through my hair.

"Oh fuck Mar," she pants. "Such a tease."

"I want this to be memorable for both of us sis," I say and she moans again. I go back to my explorations, my legs still outside hers holding her thighs closed. I'd seen her from above, but I hold back opening her just yet, I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing her. I want this moment burned into my head. My tongue slips down to flick her clit ring then down her wet lips, tasting her direct for the first time and my mouth waters. Finally I lift a knee, put a hand between her legs and gently push one aside. She follows my lead, not tossing herself wide open at once, but slowly parting her thighs and pulling back her knees.

It's like a flower opening as her outer labia separate and the soft folds of her inner lips come into view. "Beautiful," I mutter and her fingers run through my hair. I look up and she's smiling, her eyes filled with more than lust and need. She's pouring her love for me out through them as well. I match that, putting all I have into my gaze back as I lean in and run my tongue all the way from her rosebud to her clit. She moans, eye's locked on mine while I put my tongue out and circle the entrance to her cunt.

Her panting gets harder as I tease her with my tongue, fucking her with it one moment then flicking her clit the next. Occasionally I go further down and rim her asshole. She's shivering and pleading with me. "Please Mar...eat me out...make me cum...taste your sisters juices."

I break the eye contact and dive into heaven, she's so sweet on my tongue I could stay down here forever. That it's my twin sisters pussy I got my lips and tongue on doesn't even phase me anymore. She's the one I love, the one I want to make happy. I stop taking it slow and work to bring her up quickly. Her heels lock around my back and her hands pull me harder against her cunt. I fuck her with my tongue then bring a hand up and stuff two fingers into it. My mouth finds her clit, the hood pulled back and it's like a miniature penis it's so swollen. I suck it, lick it and nibble it while she bucks against my face.

Then it happens. Her cunt clenches my fingers and she pushes herself hard against my mouth. My hand and chin get drenched as a low growl then a soft scream comes from her throat. I hook my other arm around her thigh and my fingers find her clit as my lips relinquish it. I lick and suck her sweetness, my tongue forcing it's way into her hole next to my fingers as I keep her orgasm going.

Eventually she's whimpering and pushing my head away. I stop my assault on her clit, lift my head and ease my fingers out of her hole. Looking at her, she's got her eyes clamped shut and her perfect breasts are shuddering as her breath comes in rapid gasps.

I slip over her leg and slide up next to her. When I wrap my arms around her and give a gentle tug, she half rolls and snuggles in, her face buried in my neck and her breasts pressed to my chest. My neck is warmed by her rapid breathing and she's quietly moaning as well. After a while her breathing slows and her head lifts up and I see half glazed eyes, like she'd been smoking weed.

"Oh my fucking god," she mutters.

"You have any idea how beautiful you are when you cum?" I softly ask as I stroke the side of her face.

A soft giggle. "You can make me beautiful anytime you like," she purrs.

Closing the distance I plant a soft kiss on her lips. She responds in kind and we spend some time just kissing and caressing each other. Not the frantic 'fuck each other's mouths' like earlier, just tender touches of our tongues and soft licks of each others lips.

"Holy shit Mar," she eventually says, eyes clear again. "You eat pussy like a lez. Where the fuck you learn that?"

"Lots of practice mainly, but tonight I had special inspiration." Her eyes ask a question and I kiss her and smile. "The girl I've loved as long as I can remember was in my bed so of course I had to do my best."

"You wore me out. I wanted to taste you but right now I don't know if I can even move."

"We've got all the time in the world, twin. Sleep with me tonight, tomorrow's a new day."

Her smile lights up my world and we spend some more time just kissing. I help her up and turn down the covers then lay her back. Carefully remove her stockings and take her necklaces and the piercings she removes to her room and into her box. I come back and she's watching with doe soft eyes as I remove my boots, socks and pants. My own piercings and necklaces go in my box and when I take the two steps to the bed her eyes go lower. "That looks so delicious," she croons. I glance down and I'm hard, waving at her.

I kill the light and slip in beside her, moonlight shining though the window. "It'll always be there for you Liz." I kiss her soft and tender. "Only for you."

A soft sigh from her. "Oh Mar, my wombie, my love. No other guy is going to get what you get ever again." She kisses me, short and sweet but full of promise. "We've been at arms length since we came out of mom. Now nothing will separate us again."

We kiss, cuddle and caress for a while more, then snuggle up. My shoulder is her pillow as she lies on her side against me. My arms are around her, her leg tossed over one of mine. I kiss her forehead. "I love you Lizzie."

"I love you too Mar," is her sleepy response. Before long her breathing slows and she's asleep. I'm smiling down at her peaceful face, a faint smile on her lips.

She's my sister, I've loved her since...forever. Maybe even before we came out of mom. She's also now my lover and my love which is so wrong. But it feels perfect. Society can go fuck itself. They always talk about finding your one, true love. I've found mine and it's my twin, and the only way you'll get me away from her is if you kill me.

Darkholm
Darkholm
28 Followers
12