Liza's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that they had come to pick up some tables and chairs for John's party, so Peter went with Jess to load the truck. Susan settled on the couch next to me while Gina went to get her a cup of tea.

"You have really nice breasts," she said to me when we were alone.

"Um, thanks," I replied, wishing I could sink into the cushions even further.

"Too soon after maintenance to wear a blouse, huh?" she said nonchalantly, like it was perfectly natural. "Sometimes it takes me hours, that's for sure," she giggled knowingly. "I've been on an accelerated program for about six months. Turns out Jess has a real talent for it," she said softly and proudly, as if confiding a secret she'd rather be boasting about openly.

I was stunned. Things just kept getting more and more bizarre, and I felt like I was going to go crazy if I didn't get a full explanation soon.

"Oh, yes, we had a good session, today," Gina added as she returned with the tea. "But actually it's her husband who didn't want her to wear a shirt."

"Really? How so?" Susan asked Gina, not me.

"I'm not sure, exactly," she said. "They apparently have some strange ways on the mainland, though. You wouldn't believe it!"

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, and continue laughing. The idea that these crazy people on this not-so-remote isle found me bizarre was more than I could endure. My world didn't make any sense, whether on an island off the California coast or in my own apartment. I understood neither my allegiance to my own promises nor my compliance with these strange people. I giggled incoherently. I had to get a grip. I had to pay attention, figure some things out. Gina and Susan stared at me.

"How long are you going to be here," Susan asked me when I calmed down.

"Until Peter gets the key, I guess."

Gina and Susan chuckled again and sipped their tea.

"Gina," Susan said after a large gulp. "Jess and Peter are going to be a while. Since John's in a hurry to get these things, I hate to ask Jess to stop work just for..."

"Oh, sure. I'd be glad to. You sure Jess wouldn't rather?"

"No, he's busy. He trusts me to you and Peter. You know that."

"Okay, well I guess I'm just taking care of everybody, today," Gina giggled and stood up. "Liza, do you need to go to the bathroom, too?"

As a matter of fact I did, and nodded my head. Susan and Gina each grabbed an arm and helped me stand. The three of us headed to the bathroom.

We'd no sooner gotten through the door of a huge, well-appointed bathroom, than Susan unzipped her short denim skirt, let it fall to the floor, and stepped out of it. Sure enough, she also wore a belt with a leather rope pressing between her pussy lips. She turned her back to Gina who turned the tumblers of the small lock that joined rope to belt. The lock disengaged and she tugged gently at the rope until it dislodged from between her butt cheeks and pussy lips. Susan took it and held it up out of the way, at her chest, then settled on the toilet. As she did, I got yet another shock: Susan's clitoris protruded from her shaved mound like a tiny penis. It had obviously been flattened and pressed within her by the leather, but now freed it stood prominently in view.

Gina stood by her with her hand on her shoulder as the stream began. "Good girl, good girl," she repeated as Susan peed.

When the stream stopped, Susan moved away from the toilet and stood with her feet spread wide. Gina took some paper, dabbed her, threw it in the toilet, and flushed. Susan remained rooted to the spot.

"Do you need an after-pee?" Gina asked as she cast an examining regard at Susan's mound.

"No, thanks. I'm fine. Thinking about the party tonight keeps me plenty moist. Go ahead and take care of Liza."

While I was trying to decipher the meaning of that peculiar exchange, Susan handed Gina the leather rope. Gina drew it tightly between her charge's pussy lips, tucking her clit down inside, and then brought it up the back where part of it disappeared at her rosebud, and finally pulled and stretched it until it came to the place at the belt where the lock could be reattached, holding it firmly in place. I could tell by her grimaces and quiet moans that Susan ached at the tautness of the leather that was cutting her in half, pressing on her enlarged clit, but her attitude toward it remained not just compliant, but eager. She thanked Gina and gave her a kiss on the cheek for a job well done.

"Now it's your turn, silly," she turned to me.

The process was the same for me, and I played my part mimicking exactly what I had watched Susan do. The only difference was that after Gina wiped me, she motioned to Susan to come have a close look at me. I wanted to run and hide when I saw that the two were going to discuss my anatomy, but I knew there was indeed nowhere to run from my promise to cooperate, to be good.

"Look at this button," Gina said to Susan.

"Have you ever seen such a tiny thing on someone her age?"

"Never!" Susan exclaimed. "Why it's as if she's never been cared for at all!"

"Yes, you see. That's what I've been saying," Gina was pleased with herself. "Oh, well," she said to me, "Don't worry. We'll take care of you, now. Don't worry, we'll get you in shape."

I should have worried, but as I stood there in position by the toilet, my feet spread wide, my hands cuffed behind my back, all I could do was be a statue, and statues don't worry. I thought back to another time I felt this way: when Marc disrobed me for the first time in front of Sam and Jake. I closed my eyes to see the adoration of the boys, feel the pride of my husband at my revelation. I wanted to recapture the good feelings that came after the humiliation, and apply them to this situation.

My reverie was disturbed when I felt the leather forced hard into my slit, against my "shamefully tiny button." Gina nearly lifted me off my feet as the rope came up between my butt cheeks and she strained to stretch it into position to be locked at the back of the belt. My clit throbbed at the pressure. My anus surrounded the hardness and longed to welcome it inside.

"All set," she said happily. "Isn't that nice?"

"A...a...bit tight," is all I could manage through clenched teeth.

"You silly," Gina and Susan both laughed heartily.

"Susan," Gina said as we walked back to the living room, "You must help me convince Peter to let Liza go to the party. She just has to go with us!"