Liz's Bad Day at Work

Story Info
Babe is blackmailed & humiliated in office.
9.1k words
4.42
217k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,495 Followers

Liz Locke strutted into the office looking every inch the confident businesswoman on the rise that she knew she was.

Liz had it all, looks, charm and smarts. She was a leggy five foot seven with straight, brown, shoulder length hair and wide almond shaped eyes. She had a slim, athletic figure but she had curves and her outfits at work always were designed to be smartly sexy. She was 25 and four years at University had made her think she knew it all, straight A's resulted and she was now on the fast track to success in the financial services office she was now working in. And that made her unpopular with some of her colleagues. Liz could have cared less, she just flashed her perfect smile at them and strode confidently to her desk.

She walked past her older colleagues, Stella, whose desk she sat across from ignoring the older blondes glance at her watch. Liz was five minutes late but she didn't care.

A few minutes later she was opening her e-mails and her day was about to take a most unexpected turn. From a sender called "Black Male" on his generic e-mail address was an email with several attachments. Liz thought it was junk mail but the heading of "Liz Locke porn history" was more than enough for her to not bin it immediately. Opening it her mind raced, her mouth went dry and her pulse quickened, she already had a sinking feeling about this.

"Check this out folks, our own Ice Maiden Miss Locke isn't quite so fucking perfect after all."

Read a message above a series of attachments.

Everything and everyone else in the large office disappeared from Liz's focus as she nervously clicked on the first attachment praying that it wasn't going to be what she though it would be. She gasped as the image downloaded and she realised it was.

Aged 20 and in her second year of University Liz had been a very different person. She had been fun loving and carefree and had gone out with a guy that was into all kinds of shit and Liz had spent six months or so doing all kinds of weird and wonderful things, many relating to sex. It was just a phase and when her grades had dropped she had refocused, fallen out with him and gotten back on the track towards what she really wanted, money, power and a ultra successful career. But she had had some pictures taken and now she was looking at them.

The first was of her in an expensive silk night-dress, it was high cut so most of her legs were on show but it was clearly her. It was like she had barely aged at all in the intervening years, she had retained her youthful looks almost perfectly. In the picture she was side on to the camera and smirking at it with her left hand clearly reaching under the hem of the dress between her legs. Each image that followed was increasingly explicit and damning. The next saw her topless, fondling her pert breasts. The next saw her stark naked, legs spread and her reaching down to hold her shaven pussy lips apart as if she was a pro. The forth made her groan as it was a close up of her face as she swallowed a thick, black cock between her bright red lips. The fifth showed the same cock hanging limply in front of her face while her face was splattered with a full coating of cum, it was in her eyelashes and up her nose. The final picture showed her sitting with her face covered in cum while holding two black cocks in her hand, one either side of her head.

Liz managed to contain herself, she could not allow anyone to know about this. She also knew there were worse pictures and a film out there somewhere. She regretted her youthful folly but the truth was she could not undo it now. She scrolled the email down and read the message.

"This e-mail will be sent to the entire company if you do not do what you are told Liz. So let's get started shall we? I want you to reach under your skirt and remove your panties without leaving your chair. If you get up without having taken them off this email will be sent to everyone on the company's distribution list."

And that was the end of the email. Liz sat stunned for minutes before trying to regain a modicum of composure. Her mind was in a mess, just five minutes ago she had been cool, calm and collected and about to embark on another day of career ladder climbing and now she was faced with this, her darkest, dirtiest secret! She looked up and glanced around the spacious office wondering which of the bastards was doing this. Stuart? Could be, he had tried it on at the Christmas Night out. Alex? No, he was too quiet, but still what was it they said about quiet ones? Chris? The plumby voiced public school boy? Or Jamie who had acted like her friend but was that just an act. They were all at their desks working hard and offering Liz no clues as to her blackmailer.

Then she decided to do it. What else could she do? If those pictures got around the office her life would be intolerable and she would not be able to face any of her colleagues again. She glanced over at icy blonde Stella and could only imagine the look on her face. No, it would be too much.

She tried to move as slowly and as carefully as possible, her long, elegant fingers suddenly trembling and nervous. Her right hand moved under the hem of her short skirt and hooked into the lacy material of her panties. She was blushing furiously though a glance up revealed no one was even looking at her. She wriggled uncomfortably on her chair, sure that anyone looking would know what she was up to. She grasped the panties and pulled at them, tugging them down slightly on one side. It was as slow process but inch by inch they moved. Then once they were free of her buttocks and pussy and around her thighs her telephone went off and she nearly jumped out of her seat!

It was a customer and it took all the self control Liz had left to listen to his request and process it on the system. As she hung up she thrust her hand under her skirt and pulled out her panties quickly moving them into her top drawer on the unit under her desk. Still no one seemed to be watching her. She straightened her skirt and stood up, making a bee line for the toilets where she splashed water in her face and stood staring at her reflection in the mirror. She could feel the cool air in the bathroom on her bare pussy and it sent tingles through her body. What the fuck was going on?

She returned to another e-mail from the mysterious source.

"Well done Elizabeth, now if you open your bottom drawer on the right and look at the back you will find a little something I left for you a week or so ago when you were on holiday. Take it out, turn it on and insert it where it belongs -- you will know. After it's been in there a few moments ask one of you colleagues over and speak to them while it is operating. I'll send another mail after that."

Liz leaned down and slid her drawer open and had a sinking feeling as she rummaged in the drawer before coming across a long, thin silver vibrator! From the wording of the mail she had suspected as much but seeing it there was a real blow to her. The real problem was that she had no one to argue or reason with, she didn't know who it was that was doing this so she could hardly do much about it. Swallowing nervously she waited until she was sure no one was looking her way and twisted the end of the dildo and slipped it under the hem of her skirt and pushed it up and into the slick, shaven entrance to her pussy and pressed it fully inside her.

She gave an involuntary shudder as it worked it's vibrating magic on her tender areas.

Liz supressed a shudder and tried to control herself and her feelings. This whole morning was like one big, erotic dream / nightmare. The way she was feeling right then she could barely imagine lasting until lunchtime without cumming at least once. The thought of climaxing there in her chair in the office was at once thrilling and terrifying. She thought that perhaps she should get on and perform the second task in the email sooner rather than later. A scan of the office left her in no doubt as to who she would get over there - it had to be Stella. Although the ice cold platinum blonde was a woman she doubted that the extremely efficient workaholic would give a second thought to whether Liz was a little 'flustered' or not. Plus, Liz felt sure this must be the handiwork of one of the men in the office, Stuart, or Chris or even Alex and that Stella offered the best chance of escaping undetected.

She busied herself with a couple of urgent emails, desperately trying to ignore the warm throbbing between her legs and then the perfect opportunity arose. Stella got up to get a sheet from the printer and as she crossed the room, Liz called out.

"Em, Stella, do you have a minute, I've got something I'd like to run past you."

Several head rose in the office at this request. Everyone else saw Liz and Stella in competition as the Alpha female of the office. Both in similar positions and both striving to advance their careers. Both good looking, hard nosed business women that showed little interest in anything other than career advancement. Their competition / rivalry was unspoken rather than anything too overt but certainly it was unusual for one to ask the other for help or a favour. Stella paused half way back to her desk before nodding.

"Of course Liz, be right there."

She dropped the print out at her own desk then walked over to Liz's desk. Stella, as ever was dressed in a business sexy fashion. She might have been seven years Liz's senior at 32 years old but she was still as sexy as hell. Her long, bold hair straight and cascading over her shoulders. Her lips bee stung and inviting and her blue eyes mesmerising to most of the males in the office. She wore a black jacket and (short) skirt combination and stockings beneath, with killer heels on her designer shoes.

"What seems to be the problem?"

Liz squirmed a little as Stella stood beside her and leaned down, suddenly the vibrator was almost too much for Liz and she had to force herself to ignore it's ministrations as she described a query from one of her clients. A query that she knew the answer to but had used it as cover to draw her colleague over to meet the terms of the blackmailer's email. Stella gave her the answer very matter of factly and seemed a little surprised that Liz had needed her assistance with it and strutted back to her desk feeling just a bit more important than before. Liz felt the opposite. She damned her blackmailer for her doing that, it might not have seemed like much but she felt she had lost ground to her office rival.

At half past eleven Liz finally got another email with further instructions.

"You are doing very well Liz. You so seem to be enjoying yourself somewhat, I see you squirming on your chair every so often! Anyway, time for the next part of the deal. At lunch time you may remove the vibrator and place it in your top drawer - do not attempt to clean it in any way, I want your juices on it. You will go out at lunch you have some shopping to do. And what are you buying you may ask. Well some reading matter is in order. You will buy 1 copy of each of these magazines - Playboy, Hustler, CumSluts and Black Cocks for White Sluts. I'm sure you will be able to source copies of each within easy distance of the office. You will bring them in without a bag and place them in each of the trays on your desk, cover upwards. Of course you can place paperwork on top of them but they must stay on your desk like that for the duration of the afternoon. Once they are in place I will give you your next instructions. Happy shopping! X"

Liz read then reread the missive, barely registering the time or her work. This situation just got worse and worse. She couldn't imagine going out and buying these magazines, how embarrassing and humiliating it would be far less placing them on her desk where they may be discovered by anybody! As galling as this proposal was she could not find the inner strength to deny it. Those photographs of her indiscretions were too much for her to allow to be exposed so she decided she must risk doing as she was told, despite the nagging voice in her head that asked where all this may end.

So at twelve thirty Liz managed to slip the dildo out from her sopping wet pussy (indeed when she stood to leave she was horrified to see a small damp spot on the fabric her chair) and dropped it into her top drawer of her desk and quickly got her coat and bag and out into the fresh air of the city. She took a deep breath and walked around the corner from her office and collapsed onto a wooden bench and tried to gather her thoughts and make sense of all that had occurred that morning. She took five minutes before realising that she had better get moving as she only had an hour for lunch and buying these titles (she had written them neatly on a yellow post-it note and slipped it in her purse).

She didn't bother trying to buy lunch and instead headed straight for the nearest newsagent and stepped inside as a bell rang to announce her arrival. The shopkeeper was an Asian in his twenties and her stood speaking rapidly in a foreign language as Liz entered. Trying to look casual (and failing miserably) Liz scanned the top shelf of the magazine racks and didn''t know whether to be pleased or not as she spotted first Hustler then CumSluts up there. Nervously gulping, and aware the men had stopped chattering and were watching her, the petite brunette stretched up and managed to snag both magazines in consecutive snatches. Just as she secured the second magazine the door bell went and in walked an old woman who bustled forward and stood at the counter waiting to be served. The proprietor moved to serve her but his eyes never seemed to leave Liz and she burned with embarrassment as she stood holding her hardcore pornographic magazines. And then the old woman couldn't find her purse in her handbag and stood aside and motioned for Liz to pay while she searched. Liz summoned up her courage and placed the magazines on the counter and searched in her purse for a ten pound note to cover the cost. To her horror as the man rang them up, staring all the time at her the old woman found her purse and stood beside her as he placed her purchases back on the counter. Seeing the titles and the lurid, pornographic pictures on the covers the old woman gasped and looked at Liz like she was some kind of axe murderer. It shamed her to the core and she just handed over the cash and hurried out not waiting for any cash.

Only to be called back by a loud irate voice.

"Excuse me, where are you going? That's not enough money for those!"

Stunned, Liz stopped with her hand on the open door and shamefacedly turned back.

"I'm sorry, are you sure? I gave you a ten pound note."

With the audience of a goggling old woman and a grinning Pakistani man the shopkeeper spoke deliberately slowly and loudly.

"Yes I am sure. You bought Hustler and CumSluts and that comes to £12.98 and I would ask you to pay or I will have to call the police."

Liz literally dragged a five pound note from her purse and gave it to the man and burst from the shop almost in tears and hurried away. Aware she still had two more magazines to get.

For the moment she put her purchases in her handbag and scanned the streets for another newsagent. In the next newsagent Liz entered she picked up the latest issue of Playboy and despite a hot picture of busty Brit babe Kelly Brook on the cover she managed to get in, purchase it and get out without too much trouble. But of the fourth, most lurid title, she could find no sign and hurried from the shop aware that she did not have long left in her lunch hour before heading back. A dingy, run down corner store offer Liz her last realistic opportunity and upon entering she didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed that the title "Black Cocks And White Sluts" was loomed over her. She stared at it for a moment and then realised that it was too high up, even on tip toes she could not reach it!

She turned to the shop assistant and saw that it was black youth, hardly out of his teens. He was tall though and staring at Liz as she turned to him.

"Er, excuse me?"

"Yeah?"

"Erm, I wonder if you could assist me, I can't reach the magazine I need."

He strode forward expectantly.

"Which one is it Mam?"

Liz flushed scarlet as she spoke.

"Erm, that one, er, Black Cocks and White Sluts."

He looked at her with a huge grin on his face and plucked the magazine from the rack and handed it to Liz. The picture on the front showed a blonde girl with six hard dicks at various points of the compass around her face. Liz dug into her purse and handed over the correct money this time and turned to flee, but as she reached the door the youth shouted after her.

"Miss, you know if you're into that kind of thing I got the real thing here any time you want to try it!"

The door jammed in her hurry to get out and it took three pulls to finally get out and be able to almost run back to the office, her porn buried in her bag.

*

She was five minutes late back into the office and she felt every single pair of eyes turn to stare at her as she got in and sat at her desk. She just brazened things out. The magazines were under her arm in a pile, with both showing ends displaying back pages that had nothing more revealing than adverts so it looked like the brunette had just been out buying glossy magazines. Before doing anything further she slipped the magazines into the piles in her trays as she had been instructed and smoothed her hair back and breathed deeply before checking her e-mail. She saw there was a new one from her tormentor and even as she opened it she remembered about her drawer, pulled it open to reveal the dildo coated in her love juices were gone a little black velvet bag had replaced it.

"Liz, are you OK? I was wanting to ask you about the Rothman's account."

Liz nearly jumped out of her skin at Jamie's voice coming from right beside her. She shut the drawer and turned to him, flustered.

"What? Yes. Ok. How can I help?"

Jamie was a shaven haired hunk, who clearly fancied himself as a Ladies man. Could he be her mystery blackmailer thought Liz as she shut her email down without looking at it and feeling nervous about the hardcore porn stashed on her desk and wondering what the hell was in that velvet bag.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you had the paperwork that went with this big credit note you raised for them last month. You know, the one you did before you handed the account over to me?"

Drawn back to work matters Liz momentarily forgot her day from hell and wracked her brain for where that paperwork was and was just in the process of lifting up a large pile from one of her filing trays when she saw the glossy magazine cover peek out below and she dropped it back down.

"Give me a moment Jamie, I'll bring it over when I've got it."

"Um sure."

Liz watched him stroll back to his desk and lifted the pile again, horrified by the thought that if she had continued and picked up the whole pile Jamie would have been staring down at the cover to Black Cocks and White Sluts! She shoved some sheets of paper in the tray over the magazine then lifted the pile and handed it over to Jamie before returning to her desk. Jamie had looked really smug when she handed it over, did he know something? Was he her blackmailer. she took her seat and opened the email she hadn't read since her return after lunch.

"Mmmmm. Liz that vibrator tasted so fucking good. I licked it clean at lunchtime. I do hope you managed to get all your magazines at lunchtime should make for interesting reading material for you tonight. Now you may see in the drawer I've left another little present for you. As soon as you can go to the toilet, open the bag and put on what lies inside. You will keep them on all afternoon. Until the next time,.x"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,495 Followers