Liz's Bad Day at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz sat on the elevated bus seat...
5.8k words
4.43
74.3k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

Liz sat on the elevated bus seat and concentrated on keeping her legs as tightly together as she could. The skirt she was wearing came to higher than mid thigh and at Stella's command the day before she was wearing no knickers. It really was too revealing by half and sitting here on the bus travelling to work in the city with two nerdish looking school boys sitting directly across from her could not have been much more embarrassing. They stared intently at the acres of thigh she was displaying and she knew the slightest wrong move would afford them a view of her shaven snatch. Just as she thought that she had made it to her stop safely a car pulled out in front of the bus and the bus driver sank the brakes on hard. Everyone on the bus that wasn't holding onto a rail or bar was jolted from their position, including Liz, whose legs had to go wide to keep her balance. The effect of spreading her legs was to raise the mini skirt about an inch and a half and the two boys got a lovely glimpse of her tight, hairless pussy. As Liz blushed and hurried to cover her modestly she saw a damp patch spread on one of the boys trousers. The bus came to a stop and she couldn't get up quickly enough, with a withering look and shake of disapproval from an old lady one seat further across at the brazen display.

Just the start of another bad day at the office for Liz Locke....

*

Liz hurried along the pavement on her very high heels. Again they were not her choice but that of Stella, her 'Mistress'. Liz shook her head in frustration and continued along the pavement, occasionally catching a glimpse of her reflection in the glass fronts of the stores she passed and stunned at just how short this fucking skirt was. It all built up the frustration and when she finally reached her office building and punched in the security code she was in a real mood. And the fact Stella had told her to be 30 minutes early hardly helped matters either. And there stood Stella waiting for her. Cool as a cucumber the blond smirked as Liz entered, they were the only ones in and would likely be so for twenty minutes or so at least.

"Morning Liz. Skirts suits you. Makes you look like a right slut."

Liz fumed and would quite happily have scratched Stella's eyes out but instead gained a measure of control over her temper and addressed her older colleague.

"Look Stella. You have had your fun. Humiliated me. Embarrassed me. Degraded me. Had your way with me, OK, but this can't continue. I can't put up with this any more."

Stella's cold, hard blue eyes settled on her younger colleague and seemed to bore into her inner psyche to see if Liz was strong enough to back up these words. After a moment she stepped across the office toward Liz and without warning plunged her hand up and under the mini skirt and pressed her index finger up against and into Liz's cunt. There was sufficient wetness there to convince Stella.

"Don't try me you snivelling little bitch. You know what happens the moment you decide you've had enough. Everyone in this office and on your email contacts list gets to see that hardcore porn photoshoot. Worse than that the IT dept start delving into your computer and find you've watched a few files outwith the firms policy."

"But you made me watch them..."

"So? And even better it come out that you've been fucking one of the cleaners after hours."

"It was only once and you made me."

"Again so? You did it. And unless you lose the whiny attitude and get back to doing what I tell you without question everyone will know about these indiscretions and I doubt your rising career will be going any further. Still perhaps you can return to hardcore porn, eh?"

As much as Liz wanted to stand up to these bullying tactics she knew she was not strong enough mentally to risk her career and instead her big eyes dropped down in a sign of submission. Stella withdrew her finger and deliberately licked it clean before continuing.

"So we're clear? Good. Now I have an important task for you this afternoon but I think for your insubordination you should pay a penalty this morning. You know young Kevin, the office junior? I may be wrong but I don't think he's popped his cherry yet. You are going to change that by lunchtime."

She smiled as she listened to Liz's pathetic objections then pleas but stayed resolute.

"No Liz, you're just being silly of course a slut like you can seduce a poor, spotty, 18 year old like that and have your wicked way with him. I would suggest the stationary cupboard but it's up to you. If I don't see him going around here at lunchtime with a big cheesy smile then, well, you know what I might just do. And you do want to please your Mistress, don't you?"

Defeated the sexy brunette nodded and accepted her fate.

"Now" continued Stella, "I seem to have scuffed my shoes on the way in this morning. Clean it up will you? With your tongue!"

"What here? But what if someone comes in?" asked a panicked Liz.

Stella treated her to her trademark, cool, unconcerned look as she answered.

"Then, my dear, they will see what an obedient little pet you are won't they? Now hurry up and get licking, I really shouldn't have to keep reminding you that you really have no say in these matters."

Liz had little option given her predicament and realising that figured it would be better to do it sooner rather than later. So in her too short skirt she dropped to her knees and grimaced as she began to pathetically lick at Stella's designer shoes.

Lucky Kevin arrived at work at nine that morning not knowing the joys that day would hold for him. He had been in the office for three months now and had kept himself to himself and kept out of trouble. If someone had told him that morning that he would be fucking Miss Locke in the stationary cupboard he would probably have collapsed with shock and excitement. He fancied Miss Locke, but then so must anyone with a pulse he thought.

Liz watched Kevin as he moved around the office handing out mail that had arrived that morning. God he looked so young! Stella truly was a mega bitch. He was 18 years old, Liz knew that at least having signed his birthday card a few weeks ago as it was passed around. He looked like a bit of a nerd, tall, gangly, wearing glasses and not a hint of being cool. It should be easy to seduce him and as luck would have it Liz had the perfect excuse to get him alone.

"Erm, Kevin?"

He looked round already blushing. He wasn't the only one to look up Stella broke of typing an email to pay attention.

"Erm, I've got this big report to do for a client and I need to get a load of stuff from the stationary cupboard. I know that's kinda your job so I was wondering if we could go down there later and I can get all the materials I need."

It was convincing because it actually was the truth. Normally Liz would just have sent Kevin a note telling him what she needed but it wasn't unrealistic for her to accompany him down there to scope the materials out herself.

Kevin gulped and swallowed and nervously said it was fine and to come get him when she wanted to go down. This unfortunate comment brought a little snort of derision from Stella but no one else seemed to notice it.

Liz waited until after 10 that morning, when there was a large meeting that involved a good number of her colleagues in one of the upper offices. Risking a glance at Stella as she did it she dialled Kevin's number and said that she'd be down to the stationary cupboard presently and she'd be glad if he could come along and help her.

Actually it wasn't so much a cupboard as a small room. There was a small table in the centre of it and shelves on the other three walls packed full of every stationary items known to man. By the time Liz got to the room Kevin was already in there waiting, he must have dropped what he was doing and rushed there when she called. He stammered pathetically as he tried to address her.

"M-M-Miss Locke, how c-c-can I h-help you?"

Liz's smile was the type that could melt hearts and she unveiled it to the nervous boy there.

"You can start by calling me Liz, Kevin. We're colleagues you don't need to be so polite."

She said this as she brushed passed him to enter the room and lean on the table. Just her touch made him excited. She turned and pretended to scan the top shelf and exclaimed as she spotted a row of four hole punches.

"Just what I need. Here pass that step and I'll see which one I like."

Liz was actually enjoying this, on one level. She shouldn't be, she knew that but flaunting herself like this was actually arousing her. She took a metal step from Kevin and climbed up its three steps and knew that with the shortness of her skirt and the angle she was leaning at she would be revealing far too much to him now. A swift glance told her that he indeed, could not resist staring up her legs and beyond.

"Like what you see Kevin?"

There the subtlety ended. Stella wanted her to fuck this boy? Well she would get it, Liz was not going to muck about. With the lad blushing and not knowing quite what to say Liz descended to his level and planted a firm, wet kiss on his lips before seductively dropping to her knees. She knew this was wrong and that she should be reluctant to do this but it was like she had been overcome with some wanton lust. It was easy to use Stella's blackmail as an excuse but the truth was Liz enjoyed being used like this, no doubt. And Kevin was about to enjoy it too as Liz unzipped his trousers and pulled out his stiff, teenage dick and slowly stroked it with her hand.

She looked up at him with her wide, enticing eyes and he nearly shot his load there and then. Just her soft hands gentle touch on his foreskin was making his member twitch already. Part of her would have liked to take longer over this, she was soaking wet herself, the element of risk proving to be quite the turn on this time. But clearly Liz had a limited time to do this and she took complete command of the situation. While she was on her knees she risked licking the teenagers dick a few times, getting as much of her saliva on his penis as possible before she brushed all the items from the desk in the middle of the room and mounted it, pulling her skirt up with it and presenting her ass and pussy to the young man behind her.

She was facing the closed door to the room as she felt his clammy hands clutch her tight ass cheeks.

"Oh Wow!"

"Hurry up and take me Kevin. And be quiet about it someone could come along at any moment and hear us!"

His slick and aroused dick easily slipped inside her cunt and she gave a low sigh, part way between satisfaction and revulsion at herself. Kevin didn't care he was quickly balls deep inside just about the most beautiful woman he had ever met. This was his every wet masturbatory dream come true and he never gave a thought to how exactly this had come to pass. He shoved his glasses back up his nose and set to fucking Liz in the same style as the guys he had watched on his porno DVD's.

Liz's front was pushed into the table and her head was down but she was able to lift it enough to glimpse a slight movement at the door. She had no time to even contemplate the horror of discovery before she saw the swish of blonde hair at the gap and recognised Stella standing there, watching them. Stella saw Liz looking and smirked, gave a mocking thumbs up then held up her mobile phone, Liz could guess that the bitch was recording this.

Kevin did not see her as right about then he had his eyes screwed shut and was somehow holding out a shout of sheer ecstasy as his teenage dick exploded and he came in a rush deep inside Liz. Stella gave a little wave then disappeared as Kevin collapsed on top of her. "Oh wow, that was amazing Miss Locke, that was brilliant. Am I your boyfriend now?" Liz groaned at the nerds response and managed to push herself up and get him off her. "Er, yes Kevin, that was nice but I don't think we could enter into a relationship just now. That was just a little fun. You enjoyed it didn't you? Good. Well maybe we'll do it again sometime, eh? But for now I need to get back to my desk before we get discovered." She got out of there sharpish before the youngster came up with any other questions but she was stopped in the corridor outside the main office by an altogether too smug Stella. "Enjoy that? Give young Kevin the time of his life? I'll bet! Anyway you'd better go and catch up on your work but we're doing lunch together, you and I. Take it at 12.30 and we'll go and have some fun!"

* Liz leaving for lunch with Stella attracted one or two looks from their colleagues. They had hardly been friends at work before and them going out together would have been a first. Liz didn't like it at all, she had been looking forward to the break from all this pressure that a quiet lunchtime would have given her and could only imagine that Stella would have more of her cruel mischief in mind. The only positive thing about it for Liz was that it meant she was hardly likely to bump into Kevin in the office over her lunch hour, she dreaded that particular meeting and where she would take things with him. Both women left the office in the city at a fair rate on their high heels and cut quite the sight as they marched on, the ice cool blonde Stella taking the lead and sexy, younger Liz following a step behind. "So how was your toyboy?" Stella's voice dripped with sarcasm. "You shouldn't have made me do that. It's not fair. On him or me. Please Stella can you end this, I don't know if I can take any more. Please?" Stella smirked and veered into a Starbucks. "Buy me a coffee and I'll think about it. Don't bother getting one for yourself though, you should watch your figure." That remark was hardly necessary as Liz had a slimmer, sexier figure than Stella but she did not retort and instead got the blonde her hot drink and followed her out. "I've thought about it Liz and decided that no, on the whole I'd rather go on having my fun with you. And you like it, don't you? Don't lie bitch, I know the truth. You like being told to do all these things, deep down inside it gives you an excuse to humiliate yourself and indulge your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies, doesn't it? So no, I'm going to go on using you for my ends and amusement. I have a particular job for you this afternoon, perhaps if you succeed at that I might be tempted to relax my control on you." This gave Liz at least some hope of escape from the older blonde but her heart also lurched as she took on board that she had to do something for her that afternoon, if only she knew that things were nearer and worse than that... Stella had led them down a succession of alleys leading away from the main thoroughfare they had walked down until they were into a street that was much quieter than some of the earlier ones. Stella smiled and pointed to a begger, sitting cross legged in a shadowy archway. "Go and see how much cash he's got and offer to suck him off for the cash in his cup."

Liz looked aghast at Stella and exclaimed. "Fuck no! I'm not doing that! I don't care if I lose my job, no way am I sucking off that disgusting thing!" "Hmm. You don't care that everyone, your friends, family and colleagues will know that you were a porn star in your youth? That you watch porn on your work computer? That you fucked one of the cleaners? That you fucked the office junior? You don't care about that?" Liz listened to each charge and shook her head, she did care but she would not do this, she would stand up to Stella this time. "Well Liz maybe you should know what I was doing while you were seducing young Kevin. Before I came down there to capture the moment on film I went to your desk and down loaded some images from this (she held up a memory stick) onto your computer. Let's just say they're not strictly legal shall we? Now if you decide to continue to disobey my orders I will just have to make a phone call to Mark in IT and suggest that I saw you looking at them at your desk and ask him to investigate. I'm sure he'll be diligent enough to get the police in before too long. Now bitch? DO you want to reconsider your fucking answer?" Stella's voice turned ice cold at the end and the look she fixed Liz with was one of pure venom. Liz felt that Stella was in no way bluffing and the pretty brunette looked from her to the dishevelled creature in the shadowed alcove and gave a sob of frustration before blurting out. "All right! I'll do it! I'm sorry Stella. Please don't tell anyone!" Stella reached up and grabbed Liz's hair and forced her to look directly at the blonde as she spoke. "As long as you remember who owns your ass now bitch! Now get a move on we don't want to be late back to the office, do we?"

Liz pulled herself free of Stella's hold and staggered towards the shadowy alcove where the wretched looking creature sat, cross legged barely focussing. He was almost catatonic and he barely registered the beautiful woman's approach.

Almost automatically he lifted his dead eyes and asked pathetically.

"Spare some change?"

There was no hope in his voice and for a moment Liz felt a pang of sympathy. Then she glanced around at Stella and all her sympathy was for herself. She quickly moved in over him, off the street and nearly out of sight and lowered herself so that she was squatting before him and inches from his face. She lifted his cup with a few coins from his hands and he let her, just managing to lift his eyes to look at her enquiringly and before she could talk herself out of this she reached her hand down and under his ragged trousers and found his limp dick within.

That brought his eyes open and something approaching a smile as she cautiously wrapped her elegant fingers around his dick and began to wank him. God, thought Liz, this was the absolute pits and yet something about the humiliation of the situation was making her panties damp! She flushed in embarrassment and stooped further into the shadows for the final part of her degradation. All under the watchful, mocking eye of Stella.

Liz swallowed the wino's stiffening dick into her mouth while still masturbating him, hurrying through it to get it over with as quickly as possible. He was still in something between a daze and a coma and said nothing as this glamorous slut gave him his first blow job in over five years (and the nearest thing his dick had had to a wash in over two!).

He came with barely a grunt, the first Liz realising was her mouth flooding with a sour liquid that she nearly gagged on. As she knelt on the ground spluttering and spitting Stella gave a harsh laugh and barked at her colleague.

"That it then? Hurry up slut, we need to get back to work, we've got an important meeting this afternoon!"

The suddenly business-like blonde turned on her heel and Liz struggled to her feet and walked after her, sparing only the briefest of glances back at the homeless tramp she had just given head to. It was impossible to compute, he sat there still and pathetic and Liz couldn't quite get over the fact that she had just sucked his cock and swallowed his filthy cum. All the while turned on at her utter humiliation. In fact they were nearly back at the office before she thought about Stella's words. What meeting did they have? Liz certainly wasn't aware of it.

As the went in the door Stella hissed under her breathe to her.

"No drinks bitch. And no visits to the loo. I want you tasting that stinking tramps cum for as long as possible."

Then Stella's face went into a wide laugh as if she had just shared a joke and headed to her desk while Liz stood dazed. Eventually Liz found her way back to her own desk and absent-mindedly went through her emails and faxes. She really wasn't up to concentrating on her work though so saved anything that looked remotely taxing for the next day and reduced herself to the most brain numbing, simple tasks she could find. Still it was difficult to escape all that she had done that day. Allowing Kevin to fuck her had been bad enough but she could not think that she had ever been any lower than giving a blow job to that disgusting street dweller.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers
12