Lizzie's Sanctuary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my fingers came in contact with the bare skin beneath her blouse, I felt her body stiffen and she clenched at me with her legs. I flattened my hand out against the side of her belly and ran my palm up over her ribcage, stopping just short of cupping her breast. I pressed down on her ribcage, my thumb pressing into her, and Lizzie raised her hips off the bed, thrusting herself upward against me. My hand snaked around her waist, my fingers brushing the skin of her lower back. Lizzie relaxed her body, dropping back onto the bed, trapping my hand beneath her.

I found myself breathing hard, too, and I lowered my body, bringing my lips to hers. As our lips connected again, Lizzie hugged me, her arms around my neck, and she thrust her body up against me again. I lost my leverage and collapsed atop her, quickly repositioning my other arm so that elbow to fingers, I had part of my body working to hold my full weight up and off of her.

Lizzie pressed her lips against mine again as she ground herself against me, and for the first time, I felt her tongue dart forward against my lips before she dropped her head back on the pillow.

"You're hard," she said, out of breath.

She ground her pelvis against me, and with our bodies positioned as we were, there was no hiding the fact that I had a full erection. The only thing stopping my cock from being in contact with her sex was the clothing we both wore.

I slid my hand lower beneath her and tried to pull her against me. Lizzie slid one of her hands beneath her body and grabbed my hand, pressing it down, and suddenly I was squeezing my sister's ass as I held her to me. She threw her head back as she pressed herself against me.

I kissed her exposed neck as she ran her other hand down my back, clutching at my butt.

"You're so hard," she said. "Damn it, you feel good."

I flexed my hips, sliding my cloth covered erection against Lizzie's pubic mound. It was almost like a preprogrammed response, and it took a moment or two for me to even realize I was doing it. I stopped thrusting, shocked with the realization that I was dry humping my little sister.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked. "Do you believe me now when I tell you how beautiful you are?"

Lizzie opened her eyes and looked at me as she continued to breathe hard.

"It doesn't mean I don't like to hear it," she said. She put both of her hands on my hips. "Why did you stop?"

I shook my head.

"We can't do this, Lizzie," I said.

"Why not?" she asked. "I need you to touch me. I need you to..."

"No," I said, putting a hand over her mouth. "We're on the edge. We're as close to having sex right now as we can get without doing it. And we can't."

The hurt and pain on her face was sudden, and I knew the tears wouldn't be far behind.

"But I love you," she said.

"And I love you, too," I replied.

"I want to be with you like this," she said. "I don't care about anything else right now."

I shook my head again and that was all it took.

The tears were sudden and so was her fury. Her hands pushed with angry strength and I found myself landing on my side as she bounced off the bed and bolted for the door. A moment later, I heard her bedroom door slam shut.

I was torn between feeling bad about upsetting her and the fact that I was fighting a serious urge to take her like she apparently wanted me to. I lay there thinking about how good she felt; about how much I'd wanted to raise her top and suckle her breasts, how I wanted to slip my hand inside her shorts, past the small patch of hair guarding her sex; how I wanted to slip a finger inside her pussy and give her pleasure. My cock throbbed, and I thought about how easily I could have pulled her shorts away, discarded my own light clothing and how I could have been inside her. I rolled over, dropping my feet to the floor, shaking my head and telling myself how wrong I was.

I couldn't wait for Rebecca to get into town. For the first time in a long time, I was in the position of desperately needing to get laid. Now, though, I needed to check on Lizzie. That, and to get a glass of ice water. Maybe that would help cool me down. I damn sure wasn't taking a cold shower.

One light still burned in the living room, and as I walked out of my bedroom, I saw Lizzie had stripped off her shorts on the way to her room. They lay on the floor just outside her bedroom door, which was cracked ever so slightly.

"Lizzie?"

"Leave me alone," she said. "I don't want to talk right now."

I'd give her a few minutes and try again.

I killed the light in the living room and got my glass of water. I stepped out onto the balcony to enjoy a moment of evening breeze while I downed the glass. The moon would be full in a couple of days, and moonlight cast an eerie pallor on my balcony. On my way to bed, I opened the curtains, letting the moonlight bathe my living room. I normally don't care for light at night, but moonlight is different.

I walked quietly back toward my bedroom and heard noise coming from Lizzie's room. I stopped at the door way, listening for what I was sure were the sounds of sobs. The door now stood halfway open.

No crying, but something different. A light moan and a sigh. Another moan and a slight gasp with a sound that could only be described as moist. I peered in through the opening of her partially closed door. Without a window, Lizzie's room was nearly pitch black, and at first, I had difficulty seeing anything. Slowly, though, I was able to see a faint shadow of motion. Lizzie leaning against the wall, her blouse almost completely unbuttoned, one hand covering her breast and the other between her legs as she masturbated. That's all I could tell; it was too dark to really see anything, but the knowledge that my sister was masturbating was enough to make me hard again.

I retreated to my room, the guilt of spying on her balanced out by the rush of knowing she was nearly naked and making herself cum. I peeled back the curtains in my room, letting in the moonlight. I ran a hand over my erection as I started to pull the zipper on my shorts. I was turned on by the sight of my little sister and the knowledge that she was getting herself off, and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I wanted to watch her. As I began to push my shorts down, I looked up and saw Lizzie's head peak around the corner of my doorway. She edged out from behind cover enough that I saw the curve of her hip as she peered in at me. As quickly as she appeared, after a moment, she was gone. I lay down for a few minutes and decided to go check on her again.

I walked out of my bedroom and noticed the door to her room was standing wide open. She wasn't in her room. She wasn't on the couch, either, and I realized there was only one other option. I walked toward the balcony door and saw her standing out on the balcony, leaning against the railing. She was still wearing her blouse and panties, the sensuous curves of her ass visibly defined, and as I walked through the door into the night air, I watched the gently breeze tease the hem of her blouse and her hair.

She turned to look at me as I closed the door behind me, pushing her hair back from her face as she hid her chin in her shoulder.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked.

"I wanted to come and check on you," I said as I closed the door behind me. "I know you said you wanted me to leave you alone..."

"Then why don't you?" she asked. "I mean, you won't touch me and you won't leave me alone. Surely there's a happy medium, somewhere."

"You don't really want me to leave you alone," I said. I buried my fingers in her hair and raked her tresses as I moved in behind her.

"No," she said, tilting her head back to me as I kissed the top of her head.

I slid an arm around her as I pulled her back against me, suddenly very aware of two things; my cock was more hard than soft, destined to become erect again as it pressed against her backside, and my hand made contact with the bare skin of her belly. Lizzie's blouse was held closed by only one or two buttons down near her waist.

"I know you saw me earlier," she said.

She caught my hand as I tried to pull it back.

"Lizzie, I wasn't trying to spy on you," I said.

Her hand squeezed mine.

"I know," she said, pulling my arm tighter around her. "If I didn't want you to see me, I should have closed the door."

She tilted her head back and rubbed it against my chin. I kissed her temple and she turned her head toward me, arching back and brushing her lips against mine.

"There's a part of me that wants you to look at me," she said, "to see me, to hold me. Just like this."

Lizzie laid her head over, exposing her neck to me, and I leaned down and kissed her just below her ear. She laid her hand aside my face, holding me to her, and I kissed downward, my lips brushing her neck. I glanced down and saw the cloth of her blouse standing open, her breasts naked to the night air, nipples erect, her skin a landscape of goose bumps. My lips fell upon the top of her shoulder.

I watched as her fingers grabbed the edge of her blouse and pulled it free from her shoulder. My lips traveled down the newly exposed skin as she placed her hand over mine again. Lizzie grasped my hand and lifted it up her body, placing it on her breast.

Her nipple bored into my palm as Lizzie pressed my hand against her and sighed deeply. Her fingers urged mine to clutch at her, and only when she was convinced my hand was committed to maintaining contact with her breast did she let go of me.

As I cradled Lizzie's breast in my hand and kissed her shoulder again, I wasn't merely being affectionate to my little sister. I was touching a woman I loved, and I was conscious of the desire to give her pleasure; conscious of my hard cock yearning for her.

My left hand had been resting on her left shoulder, and now, as she pushed back against me, I brought it down her back, sliding my fingers past her shoulder blade down to her hip. As I slid my hand around her waist, Lizzie shifted her feet just a bit and pulled the hem of her blouse up, bringing my other hand into contact with her bare belly. She laid her hand atop mine and squeezed it as I gently pulled on her nipple with my other hand.

"Ooohhh," she said. "Two hands are better than one." She lifted my left hand up her body.

A moment later, my hands covered both of Lizzie's breasts, my fingers stoking the hard buds of flesh that crowned them. Lizzie braced herself against the balcony wall with her hands as she pressed her ass back against me. I had no doubt she could feel my cock pressing back into her, and a moment later, I felt her hand reach between us and close on my erection as my lips continued to caress her shoulder and my hands massaged her tits.

Lizzie pulled away from me just enough to turn inside my arms to face me, leaning back against the balcony wall. I put my hands on either side of her as she pushed the hair from her face again. Her blouse billowed about her, secured by only one button, the open cloth failing to cover her chest as it hung from one shoulder. I watched as she lowered one hand down her belly and slowly ran her fingers down between her legs. She reached for me with her other hand, looped her fingers behind my neck and pulled me to her.

The first kiss was soft and testing, a small open space there where a tongue might appear. Her lips brushing mine, and then her tongue and my tongue, together long enough that contact could be claimed, but apart again quickly. The second kiss was more purposeful; Lizzie's mouth molded to mine, our lips fitting together like pieces to a puzzle, her tongue darting forward and stopping, waiting to be welcomed before moving any farther. I pressed my tongue forward and slid it against hers and felt her gasp. The fingers of both her hands were bookends to my face as our tongues congressed. And then she pulled back, her chest heaving. Her hands dropped from my face to my shoulders and then trailed down to my chest. She reached up and grabbed one of my hands. Taking my hand in both of hers, she pulled my hand down between her legs, pressing my palm against the bare skin just above her panty line; pressing my fingers down into the slight crevice where her swollen sex puffed against the flimsy cloth.

Lizzie pressed my fingers against her cloth covered cunt, inhaling deeply as my fingers stimulated her. She let go of my hand and grabbed at my waist as I slid my hand down, my palm brushing over the mound concealing her clit as my fingers delved deeper toward her molten core. Lizzie closed her eyes and breathed deeply as I gently stroked her.

"Yessss," she said. "That feels sooo good. Ohhh."

"Lizzie," I said.

She shook her head and brought a hand to my face before I could say anything else.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me," she said. "You have to tell me you don't want me, because I already know otherwise."

Her other hand reached out and grasped my cock, an unmistakable bulge in my boxers.

I stepped in even closer to her and pulled my other hand from the balcony wall. As Lizzie dropped her hand from my face, I brought my hand to hers. Maintaining pressure against her, I pulled my fingers up from between her legs, slowly drawing my hand up her torso until I made contact with her breast. I cupped the soft mound of flesh, resting her hard nipple on the edge of my hand as I leaned in and kissed her.

This time, I initiated the kiss, and as our lips melted together, I slid my tongue in against hers and squeezed her breast. Lizzie sighed hard, dug her fingers into my side and pulled me against her. My cock plowed into her belly, separated from her by only a thin layer of cloth.

I continued to cradle Lizzie's head in my hand as we kissed, and I felt her push at my hips, her fingers scraping at my skin as she slid her hands inside my boxers. She pushed my boxers down on my hips, pulling them away from my body in front, and suddenly, my cock sprang free, captured by her hand. Our lips separated and she let go of my cock, still trying to push my boxers down. My cock jutted out at her; I was as hard as I'd ever been, and my desire was for my little sister.

"You're determined, aren't you?" I asked as she continued to struggle with my boxers.

Lizzie smiled at me, a nervous, lustful smile.

"You have me pinned," she said. "I can't really do anything."

I took a half step back and Lizzie leaned forward, shoving my boxers down below my hips, almost to my knees. I caught her before she could go any lower and raised her up as my boxers hung suspended on my legs.

She looked up at me. Afraid I was objecting to her undressing me? She smiled as I bent down, taking my boxers off. I kicked them to the side and stepped up to her again, her hands immediately taking hold of me, one hand grasping my shaft, the other cupping my balls. I took Lizzie's face in my hands and kissed her deeply, my tongue brushing against her teeth and licking her lips as she reacted to me for a change. She stroked me gently as my lips made love to her mouth and my fingers plowed into her hair.

"I do want you," I said. "I've been telling myself for days that I'm nuts. I love you, little sister."

I dropped a hand to her chest, cupped her breast and kissed her again. Lizzie's hands moved to my hips and her fingers grabbed at me until she had hold of my ass and was pulling me into her. I moved my hand from her breast, reached behind her and cupped her ass, squeezing the soft flesh between my fingers.

And then I let go of her and pulled back. I was pretty sure I knew where things were headed, and we had gone as far as I wanted us to go on the balcony.

"Let's go to bed," I said, stepping back. "It's getting late."

She stood there, a look of disbelief on her face.

"You're kidding," she said.

I shook my head and took a step toward the balcony door, holding my hand out to her. I left my boxers where they lay.

Lizzie took a step away from the balcony wall, her demeanor as though I'd just thrown a bucket of cold water on her. It was like I'd let all of the air out a balloon, and she'd been in it. Her chest, rasping with lustful breath a moment ago, was suddenly calm, the only discernible movement from the sway of her breasts as she walked after me. She stepped past me, not even grazing my hand with hers.

I was surprised she didn't say more before we made it inside, but once I had the door shut behind us, it was a different story.

"How can you possibly just turn it off like that?" she asked. Even in the pale of the moonlight streaming in to the condo, I could see the look on her face. Instead of hurt, like earlier, now she was angry.

I continued walking toward the bedroom, my cock leading the way like a divining rod. I was gambling, counting on her to follow me.

"You can't be serious about just going to bed," she said, trailing after me. "Not after all of that out on the balcony."

She followed me into the bedroom, incredulous at my refusal to answer her. "You just said you wanted me," she said, stopping at the foot of the bed.

"I did." I turned to look at her as I crawled onto the bed.

"I am so worked up right now," she said, "it's not funny. My panties are wet, and I... I can't go to sleep like this."

"Take your panties off," I said. I had a much better view of her body now, with the moonlight streaming in onto her, rather than over her shoulder.

"Taking off my panties won't solve the problem," she said as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and peeled her underwear from her body. "I need to cum. I can't get to sleep wound up like this."

My cock throbbed with desire as my little sister stepped out of her panties. There was something hot and sultry about her being clothed, but not clothed, what with her blouse hanging loose on her body, trying, but failing to cover her nakedness. I lay back on the bed, adjusting the pillows beneath me as she came around to my side, the shadows falling on her form as she hid her body from the moonlight. My cock lay hard against my belly as Lizzie walked next to the bed, looking down at me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "What do you want to do to make yourself cum?"

I held out a hand to her. Lizzie took my hand and looked at me, not sure whether or not to accept my invitation.

"Are you going to flip me off of you again and just tease me like you did earlier?" she asked.

I shook my head, and a moment later, Lizzie planted a knee on the edge of the bed and straddled me. She leaned over me, her hair cascading down past her face as she positioned herself, trying to center herself above me just right. Lizzie rocked forward on her knees, bringing her chest to me. I couldn't resist the temptation, and suddenly, she gasped as my lips closed on her nipple.

Her hands clutched at my head, holding me to her as she rocked back and settled against me.

"Ohhh..." Her voice was almost guttural, her breath suddenly raspy. "Ohhh, yesss. Suck my tits." Lizzie's fingers plowed through my hair, desperate to hold me to her. "Swallow my tit; suck me into your mouth."

I opened my mouth wide and sucked on her breast. The soft flesh flowed in past my lips and Lizzie bucked on my lap. I released the mound of flesh and let her nipple slip from my lips. She dipped her face to mine and kissed me, her tongue urgent and fierce in its advance to contact with mine. Her hips ground against me, and I was suddenly aware of her pussy, hot and wet, rubbing directly against my cock. I took a deep breath, inhaling my sister's smell; her perfume, light and beautiful; a hint of her body wash. Her smell. Different from every other woman I'd ever met.

I took Lizzie's ass in my hands and squeezed, pulling her down against me. Another guttural moan. Lizzie let go of me and sat up, putting more of her weight on me; putting more direct pressure on her sex as it made contact with my cock.