Lockdown with My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no," she said. "Not at all. I made it happen."

"But--" I started.

"Marcus, just go," my mother put in. "I just need a moment. I ... I'll be there in a minute."

She had to shut me up with a rebuke and a finger pointing to the door before I complied. I was reluctant to leave, not least because I needed reassurance I wasn't in trouble.

"Go," my mother insisted.

She grabbed for the discarded robe, the movement in her body catching my focus before she slipped it on.

I yanked my jeans and underwear up to cover my hard-on.

"I'll be right there," my mother continued. "I promise, Marcus."

I asked: "You sure I'm not in trouble?"

She snorted a laugh and shook her head.

"No, you're not. It's not your fault. I understand your confusion, Marcus. It's all a bit of a whirl for me, But, well, just be a love for me and go to my bedroom."

I was still hesitating.

"You won't be long?"

"No," she said. "Actually, if you must know, I want to brush my teeth."

I was watching her as she shrugged.

My mother closed her eyes and pointed to the door again.

I had a hundred questions, probably more, but I managed to hold my mouth and left my mother to it.

I held my jeans and underwear up as I moved into the hallway. I went to her bedroom at the end. I sat on the bed, thoughts whirling as I realised the enormity of what I'd just done.

It hit me like a physical blow: the things I'd done with my mother.

I gulped as lust squeezed my insides. My cock was back to full-blooded strength. Lust for my mother's body rose again, bubbling like lava, popping as the dark carnal urges worked within.

Then she was there.

My mother paused in the doorway. She was looking at me, the robe belted at her waist.

My mother asked: "How do you feel?"

"I dunno," I said.

She nodded, the action of it brisk as she walked into the bedroom.

"I know what you mean," my mother said. "I can't quite make myself believe we actually did all that."

"Are you angry?"

My mother tutted and sighed when I asked.

"No," she said.

She was standing in front of me. Less than two feet away.

I was looking at her face when her hands went to the belt on her robe.

"Not angry at all," she breathed.

The bathrobe parted.

I gawked at her vulva.

"Stand up. Hug me," my mother said.

I stared in rapt fascination as she held the gown wide.

"With your hands inside here," my mother added.

She sighed and pressed her frontage against me when I stood and hugged her like she asked.

"I want you to strip," my mother breathed. "Then lie down on the floor. On your back."

I froze, surprised to hear her say it.

"Come on, Marcus," my mother insisted.

I stared at her as she moved back a couple of paces.

The robe went to the floor.

"I don't understand," I said. "Lie down on the floor?"

My mother nodded. There was something intense in her expression.

"Don't be dense, Marcus," she said.

"But why would I lie on the floor?"

My mother tutted and rolled her eyes.

"So I can squat on you. It's tricky on the bed. Too wobbly. But if you're on the floor I can really get onto your cock."

My mother was yanking my jeans and underwear down as I gasped in shock. I'd heard her and understood what she meant, but it was just my brain refused to accept it as real.

My cock was waggling free as my mother hauled my tee-shirt over my head. She was frantic with it, muttering about me being inside her as she threw the tee-shirt aside.

I let her push me to the carpet, disbelief still working inside my head while my mother rubbed her sex, the other hand going to her breasts so she could squeeze herself.

I gasped: "Mum, are we--"

"God, Marcus, shut up," my mother said. "Just lie down! For fucking fuck's sake! I just want to fuck you. I want to feel that cock inside me. I want us to do it. Together. I want us to love."

She moved in close to put her arms around me.

"We're not stopping yet," my mother crooned. "Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. You've touched my quim ... You came on me, Marcus. We've already gone so far past the line it doesn't matter any more. We might as well fuck. We might as well give in to it and have some lovely, wonderful sex."

A second after that we were kissing, my mother's breasts compressed between us, my hands on her waist and then her buttocks as she gasped into my open mouth. It was a desperate kiss, full of heat and desire, my cock rigid while my mother squirmed against me.

"Sex," I breathed. "With you."

My mother's eyes flashed fire as she smirked.

"With me," she sighed. "Us. Together."

My mother was pushing me down by then, her need and urgency showing in her face as she gasped for breath, demeanour anxious and impatient.

I felt the carpet on my back, jeans at my shins, mind struggling to cope with the reality of my mother one knee as she threw the other leg across my thighs. She held my cock upright, mouth slack when she looked down to introduce the dome to her opening.

I gawked, thrilled yet stunned to see she was holding the ungainly folds splayed, the first contact between the bulb and her body setting a gasp loose from inside me.

"Mm, darling, I know we shouldn't," my mother muttered.

The cockhead slipped over her flesh as she smeared the thing over her clit, a low moan bubbling free as she stared into my face.

I looked at my mother as the moment stretched into a singularity of utter disbelief, lust, and the knowledge I was going to be inside my own mother as she focussed on what she was doing, one knee on the carpet, the other leg bent with her toes on the floor. My mother held her thighs wide apart, all the personal detail of her scarlet core exposed, tummy tensing with effort as she sucked air in, breathing in gasps. Her large breasts shivered and rolled, my hands on her waist.

"You said I was gorgeous," my mother muttered.

My attention went to her face.

"You are," I groaned.

"I loved it when you said that, Marcus."

My mother nodded and smiled, pausing on the brink of irrevocable sin.

"That was when I knew this was going to happen," she added.

I reached up to squeeze her breasts.

My mother's eyes closed as she let out a sigh.

"God, yes, be firm with me, darling," she said.

Her eyes snapped open as she smiled at me again.

"I'm gorgeous," she breathed. "And so are you, my lovely, darling boy."

Then my mother blurted a laugh, the sound all about pure delight as she grinned at me, an eyelid dropping to one cheek in a slow, lascivious wink.

"I know this is wrong," she said. "But, well, I've decided I don't care. The world's gone crazy as it is. People dying, economy in shreds. What does it matter what we do together?"

I groaned, hands full of tit-flesh, the need to lunge up and penetrate the opening from which I was birthed close to overwhelming.

"I want us to do it," I said.

My mother held her lower lip between her teeth as she nodded at me.

"Oh, I can feel that, sweetheart," she said. "Your cock, it's just so fucking hard. You're young. You just came and it's ready again. I love how that happens."

"It's you," I said.

It came out of me gurgled, need clogging my throat.

"It's hard because of you. Oh, mum," I gasped. "Your body ... I mean, shit, your tits..."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Those big tits have gotten me into so much trouble," my mother said.

Then her face went slack, eyes glazing as she worked her hand over my shaft for several brisk strokes.

A moment later, with a huge groan issuing forth from her throat, my mother's body took half my length.

I gasped, shocked by the molten embrace as she started to ride in the cowgirl position.

"Uh, yes, that's a nice size," my mother muttered. "I can certainly feel that thing."

My mother was taking her weight on her knees and straight arms during the first minute of our joining. She was working up and down, pussy gliding over my length, soft gasps coming from her as she kept her eyes closed.

"Let me do this for a bit, Marcus," she said. "Then I'm going to ride it. I'm going to fuck your cock. I'm just going to use it for sex this first time."

My focus went to her swaying breasts before I managed to lean up on one elbow so I could suck at her nipples.

"My son," my mother sighed.

"I don't believe it," I said.

My mother pulled a face as she rolled her eyes. She was shifting position as she did it, moving to squat, hands spread like starfish on my chest as she did it.

I lay down flat on my back, knees coming up as my mother let out a long, low moan.

"I don't believe it either," she said.

She was staring to work on the bounce, the effort in her thighs as she braced herself by reaching back for my knees.

"It's everything that's been happening," my mother added.

She paused to get into the rhythm, bottom slap-thwacking against my pubis and thighs.

My mother gasped, cheeks ballooning when she looked into my eyes.

"The perfect fit," she said. "Any longer and you'd be past my cervix."

I was holding her waist, awed by what I was seeing and feeling.

"It's a good girth," my mother added. Oh fuck," she groaned.

I watched her head loll forward, damp hair a curtain over her face as she put in the work. It was getting urgent. Her pussy was moving over my length, labia clinging to my buttery shaft as I looked down to our conjunction during several vigorous cycles, disbelief in me while I stared at where my own mother's body was taking my size.

"My darling ... My baby ... Oh, Marcus, it's the madness of these times. I would never have imagined we'd be this way together. It's just crazy. It's mad."

Lust was on me as my mother worked her sex over my cock with metronomic cadence. I could see the long lean muscles in her thighs flexing as her buttocks flattened out on each meaty slap of her downward stroke. I was feeling the texture of her skin, hands moving to every part of her they could reach. Excitement flared within, desire and love swirling when I looked at my mother's face and saw she was gazing at me.

"I needed this, darling," my mother gasped. "I need physical love."

"I fucking love it," I growled.

"Oh, baby, me too," my mother sobbed. "I never thought about it before. I mean, why would I? But, oh, sweetheart, you're everything I need. You already love me. You've got such a wonderful cock. We live together..."

After that it went on for a couple of minutes where my mother used my cock for her own pleasure. As it went on, she kept running through a mantra where she seemed to be talking to herself. It was a loop of her muttering about love and my size and how I was her son. She moaned out she loved me over and over, her body taking my cock as she continued to bounce. It got frantic as she mauled her breasts and pushed her gingers through her hair, feet flat on the carpet, thighs busy while she sometimes used her hands on different places on my body to support herself.

"Marcus, darling, I'm going to come," my mother gasped.

She was looking at me through heavy-lidded eyes, the words coming out clotted and thick.

My mother said it and sucked in air, nostril flaring before she gritted her teeth and went at my cock like she wanted to shatter my pubic bone.

She was wild with it, gasping and grunting, hands on my abdomen, pussy squelching, the sight of her scarlet arousal a shock when I looked at where her body was taking me in.

I held her waist, knowing she'd fall if I let her go, thrilled to see my own mother lose control, her face showing her urgency until she gurgled she was there.

It hit her.

Hard.

My mother snirted and gasped, falling away to the side. Her pussy slid off my cock, a quick squirt of clear, viscous liquid spurting from my mother's opening during a moment in which I saw her body gape.

Then she was on her side, hand between her legs as she rubbed at herself, the climax rolling through her as she juddered and moaned.

It ended with my mother sucking in air. She was taking deep gulps, already moving to her knees so she could stand and then stagger to the bed.

I watched her clamber onto the bed, her position on her hands and knees as she swivelled to look back at me.

My mother arched her back, tilting her hips to offer her pussy again.

"From behind this time," she growled. "Come on, Marcus. Get up here and do it again."

I boggled in shock at seeing my mother snarling at me to take in her in the doggy position. Her body was a dream to look at. She was all about curves and angles, labia loose, breasts swaying, waist creased while her eyes shone with mischief.

"Hold me. Fuck me," my mother sighed.

In what was another surreal few seconds, I went to my mother, cranking my cock as I approached the bed. I was focussing on her meaty labia, the lips all dangly, while my mother reached back to spread her buttocks. I groaned when I saw the scarlet gape of her opening, the dark smudge of her sphincter hidden away in the cleft between the cheeks.

I paused and wanked at my size, lust a hot surge.

Then I ducked in, probing the roundel with my tongue.

"God, Marcus, you dirty devil," my mother gasped.

She chuckled, the sound all about delight while I worked my tongue deeper.

"My arsehole," my mother groaned. "That feels divine. It's so personal, darling."

She mumbled her pleasure when I sucked at her clit, attention on her labia as I sucked at the lips, my tongue working into her pussy for a few seconds before I went back to dabbing it at her anus.

"God, just put it back in," my mother groaned. "Fuck me some more. Your turn this time. Hold my hips. Use me, Marcus."

Dark urges swirled and mixed with love for my mother as I knelt behind her, cock in my fist. I wanked my length, thrilled at being with my own mother for sex.

She went down onto her elbows, rump upthrust as I touched her on the hip, cock in my other hand so I could introduce the head to her opening.

A pause to soak up the detail of the moment.

Then a quick thrust.

We both gasped and moaned when her body accepted my size.

After that it was several minutes of rutting. It was sex for the physical sake. I was holding her waist as I looked to where my length was moving in and out, bed rocking, the little spare flesh my mother carried on her hips rippling as I fucked at her.

We kissed when I curled in low over her back, my hands full of her tits.

The kiss broke. My mother craned around to look back at me.

She asked: "What do you think? Do you love me, Marcus? Is it good being inside me like this?"

I leaned in to slobber a clumsy kiss at her mouth.

"It's awesome, mum," I groaned.

My mother gasped and nodded.

"I can tell you, sweetie," she said. "For me, this is the single most exciting thing I've ever done."

My mother closed her eyes, mouth going slack as she groaned. Then she let out a long sigh, shoving herself back onto my cock.

"You don't now this about me," my mother added. "But I've had a lot of sex in my life. I've known a lot of men, darling. Getting divorced wasn't all your father's fault. He couldn't take our lifestyle."

Jealousy curdled inside me. I didn't want to hear.

"Mum, no," I groaned.

"No, I'm just saying that nothing and nobody has ever made me feel the way I feel now. Sex with my son," my mother added. "It's so fucking wicked, Marcus. I honestly wouldn't have thought myself capable but--"

I shut her up by curling in to kiss her again.

My mother groaned, reaching up with one had to caress my cheek while she craned around in that awkward position. Our tongues slid and writhed as I moved in to press my cock as deep into her body as I could manage, my stomach up against her buttocks, my length inside her.

The kiss broke.

I went upright and held her hips, fucking into my mother with vigorous strokes.

"We're lovers," my mother mumbled. "Us, Marcus," she moaned. "Please, darling, believe me when I say this is the best ever. It's a connection like nobody else could ever achieve. You came out of me, darling. I'm your mother."

Love and lust exploded inside me. I grabbed at her body, fingers digging into her hips as I worked my length in and out. I was mad for my mother, wild with desire, my mind full of being inside her.

"I love you for doing this with me," I groaned. "It's the best for me too. I know what you mean about how it couldn't be like this with anyone else."

My mother nodded and turned her face away from me. I saw her eyes close and then felt friction down in the keel of my cock.

"God, again," my mother gasped.

I looked down and saw she was reaching under her body to rub at herself. My mother was working her clit again, fingers brushing the underside of my cock as she went at her body.

"I don't believe I'm going to come again," she sighed.

The movements were urgent between us. The sex was galloping along, robust and rhythmic.

"Go on," I urged. "Do it, mum."

I smacked a palm against her bottom.

My mother yelped.

She swivelled to look at me, mouth open, shock in her eyes.

I fucked at her, using my length to go in deep.

"You bad fucker," she growled.

"It's not me. You're the one fucking your son."

I smacked her bottom again, palm hitting the other cheek.

My mother hissed, teeth bared in a snarl while she shoved back onto my cock and her eyes flashed fire.

"Uh-huh, I am," my mother moaned. "My son. I'm fucking my son."

She emphasised it by working her pussy over my dick, pelvis swivelling as she corkscrewed onto the cock while challenging me with her belligerent stare.

Then my mother turned away again, head lolling forward.

"And I love it she squealed.

By then my mother was shoving against me, using her hands against the bed to brace herself, hips shivering as she fucked at my cock.

"I love sex with you, Marcus. It's wicked and wrong but I don't fucking care."

"Me neither," I gasped.

She was really going at her clit as we rutted together, both of us close to the peak bodies colliding with thick, meaty slaps.

My mother got there before me. She grunted her pleasure, pussy slipping off my length when she collapsed onto her front.

"Baby," she groaned.

I cursed when I felt her slide off my dick.

"Not yet," I gasped.

Then, while my mother juddered and mumbled nonsense words about sex and how it felt to come on her own son's erection, I grabbed at her, forcing her legs apart.

My mother was on her back, a hand down at her sex until I pushed it away, replacing her fingers with my mouth.

I sucked and licked, tasting her essence, the honey slick and viscous on my tongue as lust siped from my mother's opening.

She moaned in surprise and joy as I licked and lapped at her folds and the gape of her cunt.

My mother chuckled.

Then gasped: "If I'd known about that tongue before, Marcus..."

Which is when I moved up and then over her body to kiss her mouth.

"Taste yourself," I said.

My mother squirmed as our tongues slithered and slid, her hand going to my cock.

I let her guide it to her body, the molten embrace engulfing my size again as I slid inside.

My mother folded her legs at the knees, hips working while she sandwiched my cheeks between her palms.

"Slowly," she sighed.

We kissed again.

"Love me," my mother breathed.

She was staring into my eyes, expression so intense I felt the emotion pouring out of her.

"Make love," my mother purred. "We've both come..."

She paused and blurted a laugh while she rolled her eyes.

"God, I've come so much," my mother added.

She was smiling at me, breasts rolling as she worked her hips back-and-forth, shunting her rump so she could fuck onto my cock.

"And so hard," my mother added. "Just love me this time. Look at me, Marcus. I want to see your face. I want to watch you."

Love ballooned within while I moved against my mother with slow yet deliberate action.