Locked Down Overseas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding, I'd let you guys fuck in our bed!" I told her, "I love seeing you this happy babe, every time I see you you're glowing, you're the sexiest I've ever seen you."

Grace blushed, "Well I have been enjoying myself."

"It's obvious you love it and you guys seem to have amazing sexual chemistry, how could I stop that."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I really do love you you know. I can't wait to come home to you guys, it's been so long and I miss you both terribly."

"I know." I told her.

Her tone changed to serious as she finished, "Are you really OK with everyone over here thinking that I'm Reggie's wife?"

"Yes, I can see how happy it makes you and it's honestly the hottest thing I can imagine. Every time I think about you hanging off the arm of your black Adonis of a boyfriend in public I get so fucking hard it hurts."

"Would you like me send you photos of Reggie and I together when we are out?"

"Yes please." I nearly begged.

"I will, and thank you, really, I mean it and I appreciate you understanding and being so encouraging. This is a really big deal for me, I'm so nervous, I know a wife and mother isn't supposed to be doing this sort of thing but.."

I interrupted her, "Are you excited about it? Being Reggie's woman publicly, going out on dates and everyone knowing you are fucking him?"

"Yes." My wife replied quickly.

"Then do it, how many women get this sort of opportunity to live a second life. It's almost like you're a spy." I joked.

"Thank you, I love you." She said before hanging up.

The next morning I received a group message from Grace, her sister and were the only members, it was a photo of her and Reggie holding hands out the front of a shop I'd never heard of. They both looked so happy and Grace, in a casual floral dress and heels looked stunning as per usual, "Off furniture shopping with my man," the caption read. I'd asked for photos she had delivered, seeing them like this had me hard again in seconds as I thought of them holding hands as they shopped. Knowing that Nat knew I got the photo too turned me on even more, I couldn't resist and video called Grace.

"Hey babe, like the photo?" She asked as cheekily.

"Why yes, thank you. How's the shopping going?"

"Just started. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit weird to be talking to my husband while I'm shopping for furniture for my new house with my new husband." Grace said quietly.

I thought about it for a second, "Yeah, that must be a real mind fuck."

"Speaking of that," Grace's voice dropped to a whisper as she turned the phone to show me an expensive looking designer couch, "does it turn you on to know your wife is going to be bent over the back of that couch as soon as it gets delivered?"

I nodded a reply as her gorgeous face appeared back on the screen, unsure how loud my answers might be heard in the store.

"Good, me too." Grace continued to whisper, "I've got a feeling I might be a bad girl tonight, I just need to feel my man's big black cock buried deep in me."

"Well I hope you get it." I replied with real enthusiasm as butterflies filled my stomach.

"I'm pretty sure I will," she said with a smile, "Should I wear heels while he does me baby? Would you like me to dress up for him as we christen our new house?"

"Yes, I would and you should." I told her as she continued to walk around the store.

"My biggest, sluttiest heels? I've got a new set of red stilettos that are outrageous and will make you so hard when you see them baby."

"Yes, wear those." I nodded as my mouth dried up.

Grace went on, working me up into quite a state, "Lingerie? School girl? What do you want your wife to wear for her new man when they christen their apartment?"

I thought for a moment, ignoring the pain in my groin, then settled on "School girl." I didn't remember her having a school girl outfit but then I shouldn't really be surprised that her and her lover were accumulating sexy outfits at a rate faster than I could keep up with.

Grace stopped walking and looked directly into the camera, "What about condoms? Should I make my new husband wear one in our new home?"

"No." I whispered into the phone, this was a development I'd been dreaming about for some time, Grace fucking Reggie bare back.

"I agree, it doesn't seem right does it? A good husband and provider should get to feel his wife's pussy the way God intended."

I was absolutely loving this sexually aggressive side of Grace's character, "Definitely he should."

"So just to check, you want your wife and mother of your child to dress up like a school girl and have her new black husband pump a huge load deep, deep inside her?"

I nodded, "Yes, if that's what you want" slightly embarrassed but very turned on.

"His load inside me?" She asked.

"Yeah, do want Reggie to cum inside you?" I asked despite already knowing the answer.

Grace paused, "Very much."

"Then do it babe, your on birth control, I hope it's a really special night for you in your new place."

"OK, got to go now, my husband needs some help with choosing furniture he's going to fuck me on. Love you, bye." Grace said, ending the call.

I got a photo about two hours later, Grace was in a classic sexy school girl outfit, tight white shirt, pleated mini skirt, black suspenders and those killer red heels she'd told me about. She looked amazing and her text read as, "As you wished."

I immediately turned the mic on her phone on so I could listen in.

"Oh my god," Reggie's voice echoed through my headphones, "You never cease to amaze me Queen."

"You like my King?" Grace purred.

"I fucking love!" He stated.

"Well that's your first present."

"If that's the first then I can't wait for the second. How about you get over here so I can play with present number one?"

"Well a good wife should do what her husband says." Grace said as I heard her heels click on the floor.

Reggie laughed, "I like the sound of that."

"You want your second present?"

"Yes, please Queen."

"From now on my King, no more condoms. We fuck properly, nothing between us."

"Really babe, are you sure?" Reggie sounded pretty excited by his second present.

Grace put on her most seductive purr, "Definitely, I want to feel your magnificent cock pump those massive loads deep inside me baby."

"You really do give great presents." Reggie told our wife.

"Well it's your turn now to give me a 'present'." Grace putting an emphasis on the word present.

"Oh I will baby, you look so fucking hot in that you'll be getting lots of presents tonight."

"Good, give it to me rough baby, I've been so very bad." Grace purred to her lover.

I wanked furiously as I listened to them christen their new home, Reggie told Grace to leave the uniform on and she really got into the character. I'm not sure if she was thinking about me when she said it but it made me so horny when she eventually said, "Do me over the couch baby, with my heels on, like a slut."

"Oh I'm going to make that slut pussy mine." Reggie informed our wife.

"It's already yours, baby" Grace countered as I heard movement, "Oh fuck yeah, that's it!" The next few minutes were filled with the sound passionate and very physical fucking.

"You like it like a slut." Reggie yelled as I heard a loud slap.

"Fuck yeah," Grace screamed in reply, "I'm your dirty slut, fucking slap me more."

I was shocked and so turned on to hear the mother of my baby demanding rough and dirty sex off of her new husband, we never really experimented with that and now I see that I'd missed a real opportunity. My loss was very clearly Reggie's gain as two more loud slaps echoed down the line followed by Grace's moaning with delight.

"I want your cum in me baby!" Grace yelled to her lover as the sound of another slap echoed down the phone. The sound of their love making grew more frenzied and then they both came together, Grace screaming as Reggie fired his load into her womb for the first time.

"Oh my God Reggie, that was fucking amazing, you're fucking amazing." I heard Grace tell her lover a few minutes after they had finished and she'd composed herself, "I've never cum so hard."

"Just trying to make that pussy mine." Reggie said with a chuckle.

Grace promised her man, "You know it's yours baby, it's yours forever, whenever."

"So if I turn up in Australia, you gonna give it up? Even with your husband around?" Reggie asked, sounding a little unsure of the promise.

"For you baby, anytime, anywhere. Especially if you promise to make me cum like that again."

"For real? You know I'll take you up on that."

"There's only one way to find out." Grace said as if it was a challenge. This made me even harder as the thought of Reggie taking Grace in our bed added a new level to my fantasy.

"Would you introduce me to your friends as your black King?" Reggie chuckled.

"I'd like to," Grace joked, "Hey mum, this Reggie my black King and lover. We've spent the last few months fucking like teenagers and he has claimed my pussy as his property."

Reggie laughed, "Sounds good to me."

I turned Grace's mic off and left them be for the first night in their new home.

The next morning their time Grace got a message from her sister, "How's the new place?"

Grace replied, "It's great, the view is amazing." and she was right, it was accompanied by a photo taken from the bed and showed the amazing view of the skyline but more excitingly for me it showed Grace's lean muscular legs laying next to Reggie's much larger and darker legs on top of the sheets. It was such a massive turn on for me that I saved the photo for my 'personal use' later on.

"Damn girl, those legs! And the view is pretty good too." Came Nat's reply, she was clearly as impressed with her sisters physique as Reggie and I were.

"You were right, we stopped using condoms last night, it was amazing. I've never orgasmed so hard or felt so much cum inside me." Grace informed her sister of the relationship development.

"Well you guys are 'married' now. Also, told you so." Nat replied with a winky emoji.

12