Locked Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

With each thrust, Chelsea shouted yes. Cory could taste blood in her mouth and knew she had bit down too hard. But she was too carried along on this journey of lust. She sucked hard to fill her mouth. She felt hands pulling at her hair and she let the tit slide from her mouth. Cory cried out in pain, as she was dragged by her hair. She was forced underneath the big black woman.

Cory knew where she was being led. Without being told what to do, she wrapped her hands around Chelsea's hips. Then she lifted her head until her mouth was close to the older woman's hairy cunt. The smell of sex was so powerful coming from Chelsea's cunt that the young girl could hardly breath. But afraid of the consequences, she pushed her mouth up into the hairy bush. The flood of cum juice hat entered her mouth was more than she expected.

Chelsea, her hands now free, began to rub the hairless cunt of the younger woman. "Drink it! Suck my pussy!" Chelsea shouted at the young girl. Cory had never experienced this amount of sexual activity before. Her mind was in orgasmic overload. Like a mindless slave, she began to slurp the thick cum that ran from Chelsea's open slit.

Harry, driven by the sight of this young white girl servicing his wife, was spurred on to fuck Chelsea even harder. Knowing that he would soon reach the point of no return, Harry began the long hard stroking Chelsea loved the most. He pulled his fat cock back until just the tip was embedded in her ass. Then he shoved hard and fast.

Chelsea was no stranger to the ways of anal pleasure. She knew just how much to tighten her sphincter muscles when Harry shoved. Cory couldn't believe that any woman could take the kind of fucking that Harry was giving to his wife. Suddenly with a cry that shook the room, she heard Harry cum. "Arghhhh! Oh you dick taking slut. I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

Chelsea felt his hot cum splash the inner walls of her ass. That was all she needed to finally let go. She had only allowed herself to have little mini climaxes up until now. But feeling Cory's mouth sucking her cunt and Harry's dick throbbing in her ass, she came. Poor Cory had never in her wildest fantasies imagined that a woman could shoot the amount of cum from her pussy that Chelsea was shooting now.

Cory tried to swallow as fast as she could but it was just too much. She gagged and choked as her mouth filled then overflowed with the thick sticky fluid. Then she felt Chelsea's head pushing between her legs. "This time you had better pee," Chelsea said as her mouth closed over the clean shaved pussy. Too afraid not to, Cory struggled to relax her bladder. Her mouth still pressed against Chelsea's pussy;

Cory could feel a strange new vibration. Then she heard Chelsea groan into her cunt. Just as she realized what was taking place, her bladder let go. Harry was giving Chelsea a piss enema, even as Cory was giving the woman the hot drink she craved. Unbridled lust took over. Cory could feel herself beginning to cum, even as she continued to feed this black woman's strange desire.

The bed underneath her was becoming wet from the overflow. She could hear Chelsea sucking and slurping as she drank from the youthful fountain. The bed shifted as Harry lifted his weight from Chelsea. He had no sooner pulled his dick free of his wife's ass than Chelsea jumped up and ran to the bathroom. A loud sigh could be heard thru the closed door.

Cory watched as his dick continued to shrivel. Even soft, he was bigger than the young boys she had previously fucked were. Harry smiled at her. It was a smile that warmed her heart with its intensity. "You were deliciously fantastic. I'm sorry that we got so carried away but after seeing you as we did when we drove upon you, well the stage was set."

Cory smiled back at him. Her face was covered with the remnants from Chelsea's explosive climax. Her hair was wet and matted with globs of cum. But Cory felt more satisfied than she had ever felt before. "I've never experienced anything like this before. I came so hard my pussy is still throbbing. But I would really like to take a shower." Harry directed the girl to another bathroom down the hall.

Cory opened the closet and took out washcloth and towel. After her shower, she returned to the bedroom. Chelsea and Harry lay propped up against the pillows. Not knowing what else was expected of her, she sat on the edge of the bed. Would they send her to another room after having used her?

"Come lay between us. Did you think we would throw you from our bed after having such a good time?" "I didn't know", was Cory’s answer. They lay in the big bed. Cory didn't stir as she felt both of them begin to use their hands to rub her legs and stomach. Cory spread her thighs as two sets of hands eased her legs open and began to explore her cunt.

“I know that this must seem very strange to you. Chelsea and I both know that we enjoy our sex as nasty and low down as we can get. And it must seem strange to you that we would take a chance with you? But we have learned to read people very well. And seeing you in the middle of the road, fingering your pussy so furiously, we felt that you would enjoy the kind of sex we do.”

Cory had no sooner settled herself down, when Harry took her hand and placed it on his still soft dick. He began directing her to stroke it slowly. "Suck it and let it grow in your mouth", Chelsea whispered in the girl's ear. Even as she said these things to Cory, Chelsea was guiding the girl's head down into Harry's lap.

As Cory turned to comply, Chelsea helped to ease her into a more comfortable position. It was more comfortable for Cory but it also placed her on her hands and knees. Thinking that Chelsea had done this for a reason, Cory was not too surprised when she felt the woman's lips kiss her ass. Then she felt the hot tongue as the older woman began to lick her.

Cory had never in her life had anyone give her he kind of tongue rimming that Chelsea was giving her now. From the kiss they had shared, she knew that Chelsea had a long tongue. But actually feeling it push into her ass was a new sensation.

Harry held her in place as he worked his still soft cock into her mouth. "I love when a young sweet thing sucks my dick. Will you let me fuck you Cory?" Not taking her mouth off his growing shaft, Cory nodded her head. Cory moaned from the feeling that Chelsea's tongue was giving her.

Harry lifted her head from his dick. "Talk nasty. I love to hear a woman talking like a slut." Cory held her eyes shut as she swayed her ass. "Oh Chelsea! Tongue-fuck my ass! You big black slut, you made me drink so much of your hot cum. Did you like drinking my piss? I bet you loved feeling Harry filling your fat ass with his hot piss, didn't you? Him peeing up your ass and me peeing in your mouth. Oh! You bitch! I'm cumming. I'm cumming from you tongue fuckin my asshole. Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Harry had been stroking his cock as Cory spouted off. He grabbed her and pulled her mouth to his dick. Not able to take it in too far, Cory sucked his head as he spurted. When she had drained him, he pushed her away. Cory looked down between her open thighs and saw that Chelsea was using her fingers on her own cunt. The digits were cum covered.

Cory soon trembled and came also. Even as she drifted off to sleep, Cory could feel the hands of the two older people hug her? She could hear them sigh as they snuggled against her in their own slumber. The wind and sleet beat against the window. What would tomorrow bring? Cory couldn't imagine but her pussy throbbed in anticipation.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12