Locked Up

Story Info
A cuckold husband gets more than he bargained for...
2.4k words
3.9
94k
49
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked Up! (in more ways than one)...by cuckytoher

OUR HISTORY:

My wife Jody was a high powered executive at a very well known company with a corner office, a six figure salary, a full figured body and all the trappings that come with such success. She called the shots at work and at home. She took on a lover last year and moved him into our house. Larry her lover worked for a competitor and Jody couldn't resist the thought of being naughty and flirting and screwing with the competition literally and figuratively. I meekly stood by and accepted it all. I had only a high school diploma and worked at a local mall mopping floors and cleaning common areas.

Jody and I met in high school where she was the beauty and brains and was from a very well to do family. Probably the reason she hooked up with me, to rebel against her father, but who really knows? After she returned from college with a doctorate we began dating again. She seemed thrilled by the fact I had only become a janitor while her star had skyrocketed. She took control in the bedroom too. She loved to wear sexy outfits which accentuated her ample figure, her big breasts pouring over sheer tops, her wide bottom ensconced in tight dresses and pants with those massive thighs gliding together moving those deliciously wide hips in an ever seductive way!

LARRY MOVES IN:

Larry was another notch in my humiliation and emasculation. She loved rubbing the fact that she could have any man she wanted in my face on a daily basis and how I was nothing more than a minor amusement to her. Larry was tall, black and well hung just the way Jody likes her men. I on the other hand am small, white, not well hung, coming to just over three inches when I'm erect and less than a half an inch when I'm soft. Larry moved in or I should say I moved Larry into our bedroom and house and took a tiny room in the basement which was no bigger than a closet. Larry was all Dom and loved humiliating this wimpy husband and having me perform orally on him.

When Larry moved in Jody made me sign all I had over to him and her since they were the ultimate power couple and I had very little. It was more an exercise of exerting their power over me than getting anything worthwhile. As a final test of my submission Jody made me change my last name to hers. I now had no identity, no assets, no money as everything I had went into their checking account, no possessions except the clothes on my back. But I had Jody who was my dream woman and I gotten to love and cherish.

JODY GETS ARRESTED:

And then Jody was arrested and brought up on charges from her firm. She was given a two year sentence in one of those country club prisons. I was shocked and didn't know what would become of me and if things looked like they couldn't get worse, they did. I lost my job. I cried the night before Jody went to prison, laying n her lap.

"What am I going to do? What will become of me?"

She slapped me hard across the face. "You! You! All you fucking care about is you! I'm going to prison and all you can be is a little bitch! Well I'll tell you what's going to become of you. You're going to stay right her and live right here and serve Larry until I come home. You'll do exactly what he says or you'll be out on your ass, do you understand me???"

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry for being so selfish."

She then had me lick her ass and pussy and suck Larry's cock. Then they made me leave the room so they could spend their last night together.

LIFE WITH LARRY:

After dropping Jody off at the country club prison Larry came back home and found me on my knees cleaning the floor in the kitchen where they had spilled champagne prior to their tearful goodby earlier in the morning. Is massive hand pulled me up to a standing position and placed both his hands on my shoulders.

"Look I'm willing to let you stay here and I'm willing to help you out while Jody is locked up, but you're gonna have to pull your weight, in more ways than one."

Pushing me to my knees he unzipped his pants and pulled his huge black snake out and put it in my mouth. As I sucked he continued to speak.

"First thing is if you don't have a job anymore, your job is going to be my wife around here! You'll do the cooking, cleaning, housework and ALL other wifely duties including this!" He shot his load deep into the back of my throat as I gagged.

"Now you go and take a shower and get all that ugly hair off your body and you make damn sure there's no hair except on your head and eyebrows. Then you go and lay down on the bed and close your eyes and wait for me."

I stood like an indentured servant girl, my head down and made my way to the bathroom where I showered and used a hair removal product Jody had left behind to remove all the hair as ordered. Next I proceeded to the bed they had shared since Larry had moved in and lay naked on my back and closed my eyes and waited. It felt like an eternity lying there naked and exposed, my tiny cock standing at attention to it's full 3 inch length. I heard Larry enter the room and heard him humming as he busied himself around the room. Next I felt his massive hand manhandling my tiny cock and balls as I felt some sort of oil being applied and then something being placed around my balls and on my cock and I heard a click and Larry told me to open my eyes. I looked down to see my cock encased in a pink plastic chastity device.

"Jody and I figured as long as she's gonna be locked up for two years it's only right you be locked up too! Now here's the deal, the day we go to the prison for conjugal visits you'll get released from your little plastic prison and you'll get a release too!"

"B-b-b-ut..." He slapped my face hard.

"Listen wifey you're gonna do what I say when I say it! I don't plan on spending two years with you back talking me. So it's best we get the rules straightened out right away. I tell you to do something, you say yes Sir. Now I expect you to stay shaved, dress sexy and be my little wifey why you're wife is in the can."

He took a pink lace teddy out of Jody's drawer and threw it at me. Slowly I stood and pulled it on over my head smoothing it down my body.

"Now go get yourself all prettied up like a good wife should!"

I went to the bathroom and crudely attempted to put on some makeup and make myself look pretty for him although I must admit I didn't really know what I was doing. That first night I was made to sleep with Larry and suck his cock and cuddle up to him like his new 'wife.' The next morning as he went off to work I was left with instructions to research how to do makeup and become a better 'wife.' I spent a good deal of time on YouTube researching videos on makeup, being feminine and walking like a lady. Deep down inside I knew that Larry held the key to my future in his hands. If I didn't please him and he decided to throw me out of the house I'd be homeless, jobless, and easy prey for anyone on the streets with my new look.

FIRST CONJUGAL VISIT:

Six months after going to jail, Larry and Jody were allowed their first conjugal visit. During that time they spoke on the phone, texted, FaceTime chatted and did everything but see each other in person. Also during that time they had planned my future transformation into Larry's 'wife' and I must say I was amazed at the effects. I had undergone electrolysis and all the hair was gone from my body. Aside from that I had been undergoing an estrogen routine prescribed by a friend of Jody's who was a doctor. When I first read the pamphlet it said the effects of the therapy were:

Breast development and enlargement

Softening and thinning of the skin

Decreased body hair growth and density

Redistribution of body fat in a feminine pattern

Decreased muscle mass and strength

Widening of the hips

Decreased acne, skin oiliness, scalp hair loss, and body odor

Decreased size of the penis, scrotum, testicles, and prostate

Suppressed or abolished spermatogenesis and fertility

Decreased semen production/ejaculate volume

Changes in mood, emotionality, and behavior

Decreased sex drive and incidence of spontaneous erection

All that had happened and more. My once short hair had grown out and now cascaded down my shoulders and was bleached blonde. My breasts were now a respectable 36C cup which allowed me to go braless which Larry loved. My lips had been injected on a regular basis with Collagen so they gave me a permanent pouty look! My once tiny cock had all but now shriveled up and was nothing more than a bump above my tiny sack.

For our visit Larry had me dressed in a pink spandex mini dress, the tube top barely held my tits in and it was obvious I wasn't wearing underwear. I had on pink sparkly high heels and heavy makeup.

The guards loved eyeing me up and down knowing I wasn't quite a girl, but far far from a man. They searched my purse and ran their hands over my body to make sure I wasn't carrying anything. And this was after Larry had told them we were there for a conjugal visit and he was her lover and I was her husband! Lots of stares went around and I'm not sure but I think a few cell phone photos might have been snapped.

Larry and I were admitted into a small trailer which consisted of two rooms, one with big bed and a mirror through which the guards would observe and make sure nothing bad was happening, the other was a small boudoir where the female prisoner could get ready. There was a distinct smell of Jody's perfume in the room which immediately made my tiny cock twitch. Larry looked around, slapped me on the ass and said.

"Go get my woman ready for me bitch!"

I went to the small room and entered. Jody turned and smiled approvingly.

"Well Well Well if it isn't my big strong husband!! Larry's been sending me pictures of your progress, but I have to say I didn't think you'd look this good! Do you miss me? And are you being a good boy for Larry?"

I fell to my knees and hugged her. The tears came next. She patted my head as an owner pats and insolent dog who has misbehaved.

"Yes dear, I miss you SO much! I WANT to make you happy. I mean you AND Larry happy, but I had no idea it was going to turn into this."

More tears came as she spoke.

"There there my little cucky. This is all an effect of those nasty hormones Larry thought we should try on you. It's all an emotional roller coaster for you! But I have to agree with him that they have done a fantastic job of turning you into the little sissy you've always been."

She placed her finely manicured finger under my chin and raised it. "Now no more of this whimpering and crying. Your job today is to be a good little cucky and make sure our first conjugal visit goes beautifully!"

It was incredible watching them fuck and suck for two solid hours! His cock I must admit is so magnificent. It is long and thick with a very big mushroom head and I am in awe of it! It's not just his cock however, it's how he uses it. How all Alpha men use their cocks, their stamina, their command, their ability to fuck for hours whilst a beta boi like me literally can barely get two pumps and a squirt out. During their visit, I got Larry hard, got Jody wet and cleaned up after he came (several times I might add). As they lay back on the bed, the two hours almost up Larry summoned me to the bedside.

"Go outside there and convince the guard to let us have another hour together and I don't care WHAT you have to do to get him to do it."

I simply bowed my head and went out. The guard, a big muscular guy named Tony looked like one of those steroid freaks you see on TV, he had muscles on his muscles. I approached him and told him in my softest whispery voice that my wife would like another hour with her lover and if he would allow it I would be forever grateful and do whatever he wanted. Pouting my lips I mouthed the words please. He pointed to the ground and I immediately knelt, took his massive tool from his pants and sucked him hard. He was really getting into it and I could feel him growing harder and harder. He pumped my throat, then had me lick his balls and ass. It was humiliating and a turn on knowing I was doing this all for my wife and her lover. After sucking him for an hour or so I was pulled to my feet, and he spun me around and bent me over the desk in the viewing area. He lifted my skirt and roughly spit on his cock and slammed it into me! Here I was bent over a desk getting fucked while I watched my wife and her lover fucking through the mirror. After the Alpha males had drained their cocks and were satiated, with cum dribbling down my legs, Larry and I made our way out of the country club prison and home.