Locker Room Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does she do that a lot?" I asked curiously.

"Not often, but sometimes. She loves the taste, of both a guys come and a girl's pussy, so both at once is like a treat."

"Damn," I groaned, at the thought of my sister licking her pussy, and getting my cum from it, at the same time.

"Ohhh. You like that, I can feel it! You drive in harder when you get more excited. Fuck me hard. Give it to me hard. I'm going to come in a minute and I wanna feel you slamming it into me, when I come. Ohhhhh yes. That's it, baby. Drive it into me. Oh yes. OH YES! SHIT!" She gasped, as her whole body began to shudder. "Come for me," she panted breathlessly, as I continued to drive into her.

I was going to, just not quite yet. I still needed a few more moments. I drove into her as hard as I could, in this position, feeling the head hitting the end of her vagina. "Oh shit." I grunted, as my body spasmed. I felt my cock drive hard up into her, as the first squirt of my cum, pushed deep into her. She used her hands to pull my ass toward her, keeping my dick fully inside her, as my body jerked and spasmed. I made shot after shot of hot cum flow into her, as I stood twitching and jerking between her legs. Both our chests rubbed together, her hard nipples almost digging into my chest as we panted for breath.

"Oh, fuck yes. So good. Who'd have thought I was going to end up fucking my girlfriends' brother?"

"Girlfriend?" I asked in surprise, pulling my face away from her to look at hers.

She grinned. "Well, sometimes girlfriend. We kinda share each other because right now neither of us has found a guy worth anything. Not that we're going to get married or anything, we just, you know, play around for a little satisfaction."

"Um, uh, okay."

"But now that we know how good of a fuck you are, I might have to come spend the night more often."

"What if I'm already taken?" I asked.

"I don't know too many guys that will turn down a bare pussy, stuffed in their face."

"Maybe not," I agreed.

---o---

The morning had gone slowly, after my shower. I felt like everyone was staring at me, as I walked between classes. I presumed that word of what happened Tuesday had finally spread. I walked into the lunch room with my tray and headed to my usual table. When I started high school. I learned that being smart isn't all its cracked up to be, at least not when the jocks run the show. I learned how to walk across a busy room and be completely invisible...until today. I swear that almost every head in the place was turned toward me, by the time I reached my table. Not just guys, but also girls. I could guess why the guys. Not every day a geek puts a football player in the hospital. The girls, that was another matter. I had no idea what they were whispering about.

"There he is!" Chris said, as I sat down. "How does it feel to be a celebrity?"

"A celebrity?" I asked, realizing that Mandy Long was sitting next to him, instead of at the cool kids table she usually sat at.

"Hell yeah!"

"About what?"

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

Chris chuckled and pulled out his phone. He flipped down to something and then held it out for me to see. It was a picture of Miss Allen running down the hall next to me, her boob having bounced out of the bra. The angle of the picture was almost straight on, and her areola and nipple were much more distinct than they had looked while I was running next to her. That still didn't explain the looks I was getting. I looked at the picture some more and then closed my eyes and groaned. My dick was sticking down out of the leg hole of those damn shorts, completely visible! No wonder I was being stared at. "Hell of a picture. Seems someone posted it, along with the caption of 'new cheer squad member hard at work'"

"Oh lord!"

"So, word of you being on the cheer squad is out. Guys are envious, as hell, girls are wanting to see your dick. Hell, then there's the fact that you put Jack in the hospital. Not too many skinny guys like you can do that. Just between you and me, it was one hell of a way to take him down, kicking him in the nuts. Pretty ballsy, pun intended."

"It was an accident. I didn't do it on purpose."

"So? You did it." He said, with a shrug.

I was still staring at him incredulously when a tray was set down on the table next to me. I looked up at the owner of the tray and saw Allie. She smiled down at me and then stepped over the bench seat and sat down next to me. She twisted on the seat, wrapped both arms around me and pressed her lips to mine. She kept her lips pressed to mine until I moved my arms to be around her and returned the kiss. Only then did she break the very prohibited PDA, school slang for public display of affection. "Allie?" I asked, in surprise.

"Just wanted all those girls who are salivating, while looking at you, to know that you're taken. At least, I'm hoping you feel that way."

"I, um...I haven't really had a chance to digest it. But I'm sure not saying no."

"Close enough for now. Not no, isn't a yes, but it's not a no, and I plan on making sure you have plenty of chances to decide yes."

"I think that all made sense." I answered.

"Good!" she said, twisting back to face the table. She slid her butt over until her hip pressed against mine and then looked up at Mandy. "Hey Mandy! How are you today? I didn't think I'd see you at this table."

"Well, a little birdy told me, that maybe this table wasn't going to be nearly as off limits as it used to be."

"You mean now that Billy is famous?"

She chuckled a soft feminine laugh. "Yeah, something like that."

"I know what you mean. I was just happy that no one had taken my spot here, before I got through the line."

"Did you expect someone to be?"

"Actually, yeah. I overhead a couple of girls in the washroom wondering if he was open to other girls or if he was stuck on Becky."

"I'm not stuck on Becky," I said, "Why would I be?"

"Well, the way I hear it, anyone that takes on a football player over a girl, and sends him to the hospital with busted nuts and a busted nose, must be pretty set on the girl in question."

"It was an accident." I protested.

"Yeah. But no one else knows that!" Allie giggled.

"Good lord." I groaned.

"Now eat! We have practice tonight and you don't want to miss it, do you?"

"No." I agreed.

Lunch was different, having Allie there to talk with. It seemed like we had quite a bit in common, in our areas of likes and dislikes. We like the same kinds of music and a lot of the same kinds of activities. All in all, I learned more about her in that half hour, than any other girl I'd ever been with. It was almost a disappointment to have to leave and go to class.

"Hey there!" Becky said, as I slid into my chair.

"Hey." I answered her, not particularly enthusiastically.

"What's up?" She asked, with concern in her voice.

"I'm not sure I want to talk about it right now."

She looked at me with even more concern. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think now is the time." I whispered back, as class was starting.

"Tell me." She whispered forcefully. "Now!"

"My sister is friends with Rosanne's older sister. I guess they have class at college together. Anyway, according to her, she overheard Rosanne telling someone that the only reason you're spending time with me, is for the sex. That you don't really have any intention of having a relationship, because you don't want to be tied down when you go to Penn next year. You want to be free to see and fuck whoever you want."

"That's not true!" she said, almost too loud.

"Miss Williams? You have something to share?" Miss Lawson, the chem teacher, asked from the front of the room.

"No Miss Lawson. We were just talking about the answer on one of the test questions. I'm sorry, we'll be more quiet."

"I'd prefer you discuss your test results after class and pay attention to what I'm teaching."

"Yes ma'am," Becky replied quietly, looking down at the desk. Then in a whisper she asked me again. "You don't believe that, do you?"

"I don't know what to believe. I mean, maybe it's true, I don't know. I know you like having sex with me. But other than chem and sex, we don't really do or talk about anything else. Hell, do you even know my favorite color or anything personal about me?"

"Not really." She admitted.

"So, are you in this just for my dick, or do you really care about me as a person?"

"Does it matter?"

"I think so."

"Why, because Allie Mason is playing kissy face with you? You think she likes you for more than getting fucked?" She practically hissed at me, angrily. "Don't think I didn't see you two packing on the PDA in the lunch room. If you two kissed any harder you'd have been laying on the table banging each other!"

"MISS WILLIAMS! MISTER WEST!" Miss Lawson snapped at us. "Since you seem so intent on having this conversation over mine, how about you share with us?"

"I'd rather not ma'am," Becky answered quickly.

"Then let's pay attention up here!"

"Yes ma'am," she answered contritely, while I sat silently and looked down at the table. I wasn't used to be hollered at by a teacher, any teacher.

"It was just a kiss." I whispered, after Miss Lawson had gone back to teaching.

"Just a kiss!? She damn near sucked your vocal cords out! That wasn't just a kiss. That was an 'I'm fucking this guy and the rest of you sluts keep your hands off' kiss. Is that what it was? You fucking her too now? I know I said I didn't care if you fucked the whole cheer squad, but do you have to do it in front of the whole school?" She said, her voice rising in anger.

"MISS WILLIAMS! MISTER WEST! Both of you! OUT! I'm sure the principal's office is a better place for this than my classroom."

"But Miss Lawson!" I started to protest.

"I don't want to hear it. Out Mister West! NOW!"

"Yes ma'am." I answered getting out of my chair and picking up my backpack. I stuffed my book and notebook into it, then headed to the door, Becky only a few steps behind me. Once we were out in the hall, she grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her.

"Well? Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you fucking her too?" I didn't answer for several seconds, which was all she needed to hear to confirm. "I told you I wouldn't complain if you did. I mean, I expected it with Malissa or Julia or even Rosanne, but Allie? Shit Billy! Everyone knows she's a fucking virgin! She probably doesn't even know how to suck a cock!

"What's the difference if it's her or one of the other girls?"

"Because she's a fucking virgin. She isn't coming to you for your cock! If she's letting you fuck her, it's because she wants a lot more than your dick!"

"And you don't?" I snapped.

"YES! I want a LOT more than just your dick! I broke up with Jack because he was into me just for the sex, like I was into him for just sex, but I can't say that about you! Fuck Billy, don't you get it? I did what I did the other night with my mother, so that you and I can do whatever the fuck we want when we want. Do you think I'd do that if you weren't something special to me?"

"MISS WILLIAMS!" Miss Lawson snapped loudly as she came out of the classroom. "PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW! BOTH OF YOU!"

Without another word Becky spun on her heel and headed down the hall at a fast walk, clearly angry.

I looked at Miss Lawson and then at Becky, and took off, at a run, to catch up. I waited until we were around the corner from the classroom and Miss Lawson. I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her sideways into the entrance of the girl's bathroom, and pushed her back against the wall. "Show me!" Was all I said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together, pressing her lips to mine. I could feel the anger in her kiss for long seconds, until it started to fade, to be replaced by something else. Desire, want, even urgency. She pushed off the wall with her butt and, without breaking the kiss, pulled me the rest of the way into the bathroom. She pulled me all the way back to the counter and then hiked her butt up onto the counter. She finally broke the kiss breathlessly. "You want to see, here." She said, letting go of me and moving her hands to her skirt. She pulled her skirt up and showed me her bare pussy. "I didn't wear any just so you could play with me. Wanna know why? Because when you play with my pussy it makes me horny, but it also does something else. It gives me butterflies in my stomach. It makes me want you in ways I haven't ever felt with anyone else. It makes me want to hold onto you forever, to never let go. That's what it does. So, does that make me want you just for sex? Maybe, but I want to find out about those other things too. I want to feel those butterflies and I want to lay with you and feel your body against mine. I don't understand it, but I want to find out about it. Can you understand that?"

I nodded. It was probably a stupid idea, but the only thing I could think of for an answer, was to do what I was doing. I unzipped my pants and worked my dick out of my pants. I was fully hard, as I stepped between her legs and rubbed my engorged head up and down her lips. She reached for my belt and undid it, as I slowly pushed my dick into her. My pants slid down to my ankles and she forced my briefs down as well, and then wrapped her legs around me, digging her heels into my bare butt. She sat there, her feet pulling me into her with each stroke as I drove into her again. "Oh damn, yes! That's what I want. That's what I want to feel. It's like you're not just fucking my pussy, but my whole body. I can feel tingles all over and feel butterflies in my stomach as you push in and out of me. I don't understand it, but it feels too good to not do it. If that's wanting you for just sex, then I'm guilty." She panted. I slid my hands up under her sweater and was surprised to find she didn't have a bra on either. I cupped both her tits in my hands and massaged them, as I plunged myself in and out of her. I could feel my own orgasm starting to build, as hers grew with mine. I'd had enough sex with her to know the signs. Her pussy was starting to spasm slightly, gripping me more tightly, as her climax approached. "Oh fuck, Billy! You're gonna make me come." She whispered, reaching out and pulling my face to hers so our cheeks pressed together. "I think I'm falling in love with you Billy West!"

I felt her climax wash over her after that, her pussy spasming and clenching around my stroking cock. Her legs trembled and she groaned deeply, as her climax intensified, the sudden change in sensation of her, now tighter, pussy sending mine tumbling over the edge as well. I grunted quietly as my body began to shoot my load into her, shot after shot filling deep in her pussy.

"There you are!" I heard Principal Jennings say from behind us. "This is getting to be a thing for you mister West. Now, if you're quite done, why don't you pull your pants back up, unless you want me to march you to my office like that!"

"Yes ma'am," I answered, pulling my still mostly hard dick from Becky. I could feel her staring at me, at my hard cock, still dripping cum, as I pulled my briefs up, covering it as quickly as I could. I was pulling up my pants while Becky slipped off the counter to stand next to me. Principal Jennings stood with her arms crossed, waiting for us. We collected our backpacks on the way out and walked to her office, with her following close behind, the sound of her high heels clop clopping with each step.

When we got to the office, she stepped past us and opened her door, ushering us in. She closed the door behind us and walked to her desk. "Alright. Let's have it."

"Have what?" I asked, feeling confused.

"The story, the excuse, whatever you want to call it? Disrupting class, failing to come to the office when you were instructed to, having sex on school property, and in the girls' bathroom, where you know damn well you aren't allowed Mister West. This is turning into a theme for you two. First the girls' showers, now this?"

"I'm sorry. It's my fault," I said, looking at the floor. "I don't want you to punish Becky. It's my fault. I started a conversation of a personal nature that upset her. I should have waited until after school."

I didn't hear anything for several seconds, and looked up at the Principal, to see her looking back at me, with a look of surprise on her face. "Mister West. Are you suggesting that this entire event was your responsibility and that you should be punished instead of Miss Williams?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You do realize, this will mean suspension, correct?"

"Yes ma'am." I whispered.

"NO!" Becky snapped quickly. "NO, you can't. it wasn't his fault. I made him tell me what was bothering him and then I got upset when he told me. It was my fault not his."

"Miss Williams. Are you telling me that you don't want him to take the blame for this? Wasn't it your boyfriend that tried to attack him in the gym the other day?"

"My ex-boyfriend. Yes."

I saw the principal take a deep breath. "I allowed Coach Song to deal with you two on her own, believing that she had things under control. It seemed like a rather unorthodox punishment, and in retrospect, I'm not sure it had the effect she was expecting. Here I find you in the girls' bathroom, having sex, again. It seems you didn't, in fact, learn that kind of thing is not only inappropriate, but prohibited, on school grounds. I feel like I'm going to have to be much, more, heavy handed and hand out a suspension for this."

"I'm sorry Principal Jennings. This really was my fault. I heard from my sister, through a rather round about path, that Becky really was only seeing me for sex. I didn't intend to confront her here about it, it just kind of happened. What happened in the bathroom was her showing me that I was wrong. It was my idea to have sex, not hers. She shouldn't be punished for this. The night we got caught, in the showers, I tricked her into being there. I lost a bet and I had to jack off in front of her in the locker room. She didn't know anything about it, until after we were in there."

"But she was partly undressed and touching you?"

"That was my fault too. I encouraged her to do it. If someone needs to be suspended, it should be me. I started it both times."

"Billy, no. You can't." Becky said quietly. "I won't let you."

The principal chuckled softly for a moment. "I suspect that if I tried to suspend you, I'd have a revolt on my hands."

"Ma'am?"

"It would seem that I was suspending you for something that you didn't do, when in fact, I'd be suspending you for something you very certainly did. It puts me in a very difficult position."

"Yes ma'am." I answered her.

"Miss Williams. I think you have used some very poor judgment. On two occasions you have allowed yourself to be drawn into a compromising situation on school grounds."

"NO! It wasn't his fault!" Becky suddenly said, loudly.

Principal Jennings held up one hand. "Miss Williams. Unless you want me to call your parents and get them involved, I think you should just be silent a moment."

"Yes ma'am."

"Like I said. You have used some very poor judgment. I don't want to see you have this kind of lapse in judgment, again. I know your mother quite well. I think she and I are going to have a little discussion about this lack of judgment. I'm willing to forgo suspension as long as you can assure me this will not be happening again."

"But..."

"Miss Williams. Can you assure me that this will not be happening again?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay Miss Williams, you may go."

Becky got up and left, a look of concern on her face. After she closed the door again, principal Jennings looked at me sternly.

"Mister West. What are we going to do with you? I deferred to Coach Song because I thought she might be able to teach you something a simple suspension wouldn't. But I'm not so sure it's having the impact intended. Twice, in less than a week, you've been caught partly or completely undressed in girls' spaces, and I know you don't identify as female. So, what are we going to do with you?"