Locker Room Dare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was trying to help herself, as much as anything. She had you over a barrel and she knew it. It was just a game for her. She wanted to embarrass you and show us how much of assholes men are."

"What is it for you?" I asked quietly, as she stroked my quickly hardening dick.

"That's a good question," she whispered. "Can I do something?"

"Something... as in what?"

"Can I use your dick to rub on my clit?"

"I thought you were saving that for that perfect guy."

"I am. All I want to do is use the tip of your penis on my clit. I want to tease myself with it, until I come."

"Well, um. I guess it'd be okay, if that's what you want to do."

She shifted to her knees straddling me, and reached down to my dick. She used her fingers to spread her lips and then lowered herself a little bit. She rubbed my head around and over her clit, looking down at me, more than at what she was doing between her legs. What she was doing was surprisingly stimulating, and I could tell by her breathing, that it was equally stimulating for her. "I haven't ever let anyone touch me down there with their dick." She breathed. "It feels so much different than fingers. Does it feel good for you?"

"Oh yeah."

"You're not going to come on me, are you?"

"I'll warn you first." I answered her.

"Good, do that." She moaned softly, as she continued to rub the tip of my head around her clit, the minutes slowly slipping past as she teased herself and me closer and closer to climax. "Oh damn, this feels so good. Does it always feel like this?"

"No. Sometimes it feels even better," I groaned softly, the result of her gentle strokes across her clit having its effect on me as much as her. "Malissa. If you don't stop doing that, I'm not going to be able hold it back much longer."

"Hold what back?" She panted.

"Coming. You're going to make me come." I groaned, curling my toes and trying to think of anything but how wonderful it felt. "God, it feels good."

"It does, it feels so good, better than I ever imagined." She said breathlessly as she pushed my dick back down her slit further and lowered herself just a fraction more. I felt the tip of my head start to tease over and around the entrance to her depths.

"You really want to do that?" I moaned softly, trying to think about math problems instead of how insanely soft and hot her pussy felt on my engorged head.

"Just the tip." She moaned back, rubbing me in a circle around the entrance to her vagina and then back up to her clit again. Back and forth she rubbed me, sliding me over her clit and then rubbing me around and even slightly into the entrance to her vagina. She stared at me, looking intently down at me as she rubbed me around and around the entrance. I couldn't tell what exactly was going through her mind, but her breathing and the look on her face shouted that she wanted more. She wanted to come on my dick. She lowered herself a little more, and I felt my mushroom head settle into that perfect opening, her fingers actually stroking me now as she continued to try and rub my unmoving shaft. Unable to move my dick back to her clit without lifting, she let go and moved her fingers to her clit. I watched her gently stroke herself, one finger stroking her hard nub in small circles, while she began to lift and lower herself only a slight amount. Each time she lifted, she eased some weight off my mushroom head, but only for a moment before she pushed back down again, pressing the very tip of my head right to the verge of pushing into her vagina. With each little shift in weight she mead, I felt like I was going to push all the way into her. "Oh my God! It feels so good." She moaned before closing her eyes gripping her lower lip between her teeth. I felt her push slightly harder, my head spreading her entrance slightly, the sudden increase in pressure sending all the right, and wrong, signals to my body and my brain.

"Oh damn, Malissa! Don't! You're gonna make me come," I gasped, as she continued to tease my engorged mushroom head barely into her opening. "Oh fuck, Malissa." I groaned, as I reached for her hips and tried to lift her off before it was too late.

"NO! I'm going to come." She panted as I tried to lift her up. She shifted her weight back down, fighting against me as her legs began to tremble. Her finger feverishly stroked her clit as the trembles in her legs grew stronger. "Just a few more moments Billy. Oh god damn it feels so good! Oh God Billy! I'm commmmming!"

"Shit, Malissa, I can't hold it back any longer! You have to get off!" I gasped, trying to think of anything but coming.

"Oh fuck. I'm coming Billy! God I'm coming!" she cried breathlessly as she pushed herself down again, breaking my grip just as my body jerked. "OH FUCK!" she cried, as our bodies drove toward each other, forcing my cock deep into her, until her bare ass hit my thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh nooooo," I groaned, as my body surged a gush of cum up into her pussy. I lay there, jerking and spasming, unable to prevent all four powerful surges of cum from flowing deep into her pussy, as she sat on me, her own body jerking and shaking in time with my spasms.

I lay there, my cock jerking inside her, as it continued to pump the remaining cum into her, watching her body tremble and shudder, as her own climax washed through her body. As the trembles softened and disappeared, she leaned over and lowered her head toward me. She tilted her head and pressed her lips to mine. I felt her lick my lips to tease them open, and then felt her tongue dip into my mouth. We lay there, my dick twitching and oozing the remaining cum into her, as we kissed. She finally broke the kiss after a long couple minutes. "Does it always feel that good?"

"What? Sex?"

"That, and feeling a man come inside. Does it always feel so special?"

"I don't know. Did it?"

"Well, it was my first time. Seems like you're developing a habit of taking girls cherries."

"I didn't mean to. I mean, I didn't want to, wasn't trying to."

"I know. I think that's what made it special. I said I was waiting for that special man? I think I found him. No, no. Don't get all worried. I'm not going to demand that we get married now. No, you're that special guy because you didn't want to do it. You tried to stop me, tried to respect what I wanted. All the guys that I've met, if I put their dick between my legs, they'd be trying to stuff it in me. Those guys want to do it. They don't understand or care, that I need to know that it was my choice, not theirs."

"I see, I think."

"So, now that we've done it. Would it be too much to ask for you to get it up again and let me ride it some more?"

"If you can get it hard, I guess there's no reason you shouldn't ride it again now."

"Good!" she said with a grin. She slipped off of me and crawled down the chair. "Most guys say I'm pretty damn good at this." Then she lowered her face to my crotch, and began to lick my shrinking dick.

---o---

It was getting late. Callie made me stay for dinner, but only after Malissa had gotten me hard again and we had real, intentional sex. Long, slow, very intimate, sex, that saw her climax three times before I let myself go. The final climax we shared, with her mom watching us and playing with herself. What I needed now was to talk, and mom wasn't the person I needed to talk with. I needed to understand, if coach set me up to fail, to run away, to prove to the girls that I was a loser like 'all guys'. If she did that, then I needed to understand why. And I needed to understand why, if she felt that way, did she include me in sex, with Jessica? There was only one place I was going to get those answers.

I knew her address, but I'd never been to her house before. It was a small ranch house, with a fairly large front yard and whatever the back yard was, looked to be surrounded by a seven-foot high, wooden privacy fence, making me suspect she had a pool in the back yard. I parked in the driveway, behind the car that was parked in front of the garage. I could see lights on, so I was pretty sure she was home. I walked to the front door and rang the bell and waited, and waited. I rang a second time and waited some more.

"Damn." I swore quietly, as I turned from the front door. I was almost back to the car when I heard what I thought was Coach crying out 'fuck'. I stopped and listened and after a few moments realized there was a soft moaning coming from the back yard. Most privacy fences had gates on one side of the house or the other. In this case I guessed right and it was on the garage side of the house, and it wasn't a locked gate. I opened it and closed it softly, trying not to make too much noise. I padded through the grass to the back corner of the house and peeked around the corner, expecting to find Coach laying outside stroking herself. What I saw instead, froze me in place, unable to pull back and not look, but also unwilling to move forward and interrupt what I saw.

Coach had a hot tub and modest sized above ground pool in her back yard. The pool was clearly not being used, but the hot tub, that was another story. The tub was nestled into the corner of a patio, with a large pergola covering most of the patio. There were rope lights strung around the perimeter of the pergola, and the twilight was just fading enough to make the rope lights cast their soft yellow glow on the hot tub and its occupants. Sitting on one corner of the square tub, her back to the house, was a woman, her legs spread so that her feet rested on two sides of the tub. I could see a tousled mop of blond hair between the spread legs of the dishwater blonde woman sitting on the edge of the tub. It took a few moments before the situation settled in my mind enough to realize that the woman on the edge of the tub, the woman moaning in pleasure, the woman completely nude and clearly approaching orgasm, was Principal Jennings!

"God yes Grace! Oh fuck, yes. Right there! Keep doing that! Oh God, you're gonna make me come!"

Grace pulled her face back and stood up. "Not yet I'm not! Why spoil all the fun so fast?"

"You naughty bitch." Principal Jennings groaned, as she held her arms out and Grace slipped between them. Grace stood in the water while the two embraced, kissing erotically, their hands roaming all over each other. Principal Jennings hand was soon between Grace's legs. I couldn't quite see in the semi-darkness, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know what her fingers were doing.

"Oh fuck, Delila!" Grace gasped, "and you call me a naughty bitch?"

"You like that, do you?" Principal Jennings, Delila, said to Grace. "How about this?" She asked, as her fingers moved more dramatically, starting to push in and out of Grace's pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes. That's it. Take me Delila! Make me come!"

"What was it you said?" Delila asked with a soft chuckle. "No point in spoiling the fun by making you come too soon?"

I stood there, watching them, Principal Jennings, Delila, with one hand between Grace's legs, and her other hand moving from one of her tits to the other, pulling and pinching her nipples. I might have already had plenty of sex for one day, but the sight before me had my cock quickly growing. I still just wore a t-shirt and the pair of athletic shorts I'd worn to work out at Malissa's, so it didn't take much to push the front of my shorts down, and pull out mister happy.

"Now, get your face back between my legs and lick my cunt you nasty little bitch!"

"Oh, you little minx. I'm gonna lick your sweet, sexy pussy until you beg me to stop!" Grace growled, as she knelt down into the water again and pushed her face back between Delila's legs.

"Oh my God, yes!" Delila cried into the growing night, as Grace began licking her again.

Damn what an incredible sight. Coach and Principal Jennings having a lesbian tryst! I would have never thought it of Principal Jennings, but she was really getting into it, and to be honest, so was I. I was getting into it so much that I forgot I was supposed to be hiding and let myself step around the corner and lean on the side of the house. I stood there, oblivious to the fact the only thing keeping me from being seen was the darkness. I had my dick in my hand and was stroking it slowly as I watched Delila tug and twist her nipples, while Grace eagerly worked between her legs. Delila was moaning and gasping and occasionally crying out in pleasure. "OH FUCK!" She cried, as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around Grace's neck, her hands leaving her sexy tits and reaching down to the mat of blond hair between her legs. "FUCK! I'M COMING," she screamed into the night! I watched her body jerk and shake, as she climaxed to Grace's ministrations.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, as I watched her body in the throes of climax. It was the wrong thing to do. I should have still been hiding around the corner, or maybe I should have left. I shouldn't have been standing in the open, watching the two of them sharing sex, and I damn well shouldn't have moved, because when I did a motion detection light blinked on, bathing me in hard white light.

"FUCK!" Delila cried, this time not in pleasure, but in surprise and anger; Instead of pulling Grace's face to her pussy, she used her hands to push Grace's face away, as she spread her legs to give her room. "We're not alone!" She said sharply.

Grace stood up in the tub, her pussy just above the level of the swirling water. She turned to look around, quickly spotting me. She scooped some water from the tub to rinse the pussy juice from her face and then she moved toward me, still in the tub. She stepped out of it and walked toward me, completely nude, water dripping from her full round tits and streaming down her body. As she got closer, she recognized me and stopped. "Billy? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I, um, I came to talk to you." I said, tucking my dick awkwardly into my shorts. "I didn't mean to intrude. I rang the bell and no one answered."

"Yet here you are." She said quietly.

"Sorry. I can come back tomorrow." I said, stepping back to leave.

"OH NO! I don't think you need to be going anywhere, at least not until we have a talk!"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." I said lamely, as she took my hand and pulled me along with her toward the hot tub.

"Look what we have here Delila. Mister West has joined us, for a little evening entertainment."

"Grace, let him go. This is highly inappropriate."

She huffed in exasperation. He interrupted our play time and I think he should make up for it."

"Grace, he's a student. We can't be doing what I can tell you're thinking!" Principal Jennins said, having slipped down into the water again, her arm across her breasts so that even under the water I couldn't see her tits. "It's totally inappropriate!"

"And Jessica and I fucking him wasn't?"

"Oh Grace, tell me you didn't."

"I did. And I enjoyed the fuck out of it."

"Jesus Grace, what's got into you?"

"I'm tired of being fucked over by insensitive, emotionally abusive assholes!"

"Greg," Delila said softly.

"Greg!" Grace nodded. "I'm done with men, I'm done with the way they think, the way they treat women, the way they rip your heart out and stomp all over it. It's my turn to enjoy what I want, when I want!"

"Oh God, Grace. I knew you took it hard when he broke it off, but I thought you were handling it better than this. Better than taking up with a student of all things."

"Handling it? Handling what? Being alone again? Being dumped by another asshole that doesn't really care, just pretends to?"

"Billy, go home," Principal Jennings said softly. "We'll talk tomorrow."

"No! He wanted to talk, let's talk, right now. What is it you wanted to ask me Billy? What was so important that you had to come to my house and see me?"

"It doesn't matter." I answered, just wanting to get out of here. I had my answer.

"No, it does. Go ahead, ask me." She said loudly. When I didn't speak, she shouted. "ASK ME!"

"Billy." Delila said softly, moving to my side of the tub and gracefully slipping out of the swirling water and over the side of the tub. She moved toward me slowly, almost as if approach an animal that might run away scared, suddenly seeming to not care that I was seeing her naked body. "What did you want to ask Grace." I looked at her up close now, completely nude, but still not answering, but now for a totally different reason. I stood frozen as she reached for my hands and took them gently. "I can see your nervous. Come with me."

she whispered as She drew me back to the tub a few feet away. "Come on. Let's all just get comfortable and we can discuss whatever's bothering you." She stopped when the tub hit her butt and then she let go of my hands. I stood there, letting her slowly undress me, taking my shirt off first and then pushing my shorts down over my butt. "I can tell this is important, so let's just take this slow and let you get comfortable here." She let my shorts slide to my feet and then knelt down in front of me, my rock-hard dick sticking almost in her face, while she untied my shoes. She pulled them off, along with my socks, and then slipped the shorts over my feet, leaving me as naked as she was. She looked up at me, and then at my hardon inches from her face. She knelt there looking at my dick for long seconds, making me think she might just slip it into her mouth, before moving back slightly and standing up. She took my hands again, and deftly sat on the edge of the tub, twisting herself to swing her legs over and into the water. She stood and pulled me toward her, drawing me with her, to sit on the edge and then swing my legs over into the water. She pulled me into the middle of the pool, then released my hands. She stepped the short distance between us and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her nude body. She leaned her face to mine and kissed my lips gently, softly. Just for a moment; a brief, soft kiss, and then silence. She held her face in front of mine, her nose nearly touching mine.

"Now breathe, deeply, in and out, slowly. That's it. Just relax. Let the tension flow from you with your breath. In and out, long slow deep breaths. Just feel our bodies touching, the tension slipping away and the feeling of my soft body against yours replacing that tension."

I did as she asked, breathing in deep and letting it slowly out, concentrating on how her tits felt against my chest, how her thighs felt against mine and how my hardon felt trapped between us. It was definitely taking the stress I was feeling, away. At least until she tilted her head and leaned toward me again, pressing her lips to mine again. This kiss lasted much longer, and as we kissed, it grew more sensual. Her tongue was soon in my mouth, playing tag with mine, her hands stroking up and down my back, from my butt to my hair. She kept us pressed together, her tits pressed to my chest, my hardon trapped between us. I lost track of how long the kiss lasted. It was long enough to make me start feeling nervous again at the thought that she was getting turned on enough that she might want to have sex with me. She finally broke the kiss and stepped away, her hands sliding up to my shoulders and down my arms to my hands. She sank down into the water and pulled me with her, pulling me until she was reclined on one of the scoop seats, with me laying on top of her. I could feel her move her legs under the water, shifting both of us until my hardon was between her thighs. Not pushed in her, but with my head resting right against her sex. I tried to stifle the soft groan of pleasure at the thought of how close I suddenly was to pushing into her.

"Now," she whispered, "what did you want to ask Grace about?"

I took a breath and let it out slowly. "I wanted to ask her about why she did what she did? Why she wanted me to work with the team. Why she wanted me to be dressed the way I was."