Logan's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was short; maybe five foot. She appeared to be about sixty years old. There was nothing about her that could be described as outstanding. Naturally gray hair and wire glasses seemed to fit her. Her clothing was plain and common. In a crowd, she would be invisible.

"Can we help you?" Angel took it upon herself to clear the air.

"Not really! I am here to help you." The three of them immediately perked up.

"Who are you?" Sherry chimed in.

"I am Estelle. Estelle Dresser. We talked a few months ago when you were in Palm Springs. Do you remember?"

"Yes! Yes, I do remember. You claimed that you were also one of Logan's guests."

"I was his first. Things were a little rough at that time. I assume that he got most of the kinks worked out before you ladies got your invitations. You can thank me for that."

Maggie offered Estelle a seat and got her a cup of coffee.

"How long were you there?" Angel asked.

Estelle let out a small sigh. "I was there four months before he decided that he couldn't help me. He took me back to San Francisco and left me with a small trust fund; enough to keep myself comfortable."

"He couldn't help you!".Maggie seemed a bit upset. "Why were you there at all?"

"It is difficult to explain. Not quite as straightforward as it was with you ladies."

Angel jumped in. "Cut the crap, Estelle. Why did Logan take you to Kernow? What the hell was he trying to do for you?"

Estelle took a sip of coffee and let out a big sigh. "I kill people!"

"What?" The reply was unanimous.

"I spent three years in San Francisco killing people. Not just common people, but people who needed killing." Angel motioned with her hand for Estelle to keep talking.

I killed people with terminal illnesses. I helped when they were turned down for euthanasia. Sometimes it was necessary for..."

"STOP! Just stop! I don't want to hear anymore." Maggie interrupted. "Just sit down. Can we get something to drink with a little kick to it? I am afraid that it is going to be a long day."

Sherry had the map coordinates, so they knew exactly where Kernow was located. Angel had gotten the registration number off of the supply boat. She was able to track that back to Hickman. From there it was easy to figure out where he lived and where the boat came from. Maggie had contacts who could provide them with a small seaplane to make it easier to get there. Money was no problem.

The rest of the day was spent planning and getting things coordinated. It was well into the evening until they had everything finalized.

Now for the implementation. Although it was originally going to be just the three of them, they agreed to include Estelle.

It wasn't revenge; it was just closure.

=========================================

It was always crowded this time of day at the Seattle Starbucks on University Street. Most of the patrons were staring at the overhead TV monitor. "Authorities are still looking into the grizzly murder scene discovered this weekend at a remote lodge in Southeast Oregon. Three female celebrities and two unidentified men were found dead Sunday morning. Actress Angel Torres, author Maggie Copeland, and singer Sherry Barr, along with the men were discovered after an anonymous tip. It appears that they had all been poisoned, except for Ms Barr, who had been shot in the head."

One of the observers casually commented; "Why would they poison four of them and then shoot one?"

A little old lady who was just leaving the shop paused and turned. "Because the damn bitch wouldn't drink the coffee."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories