Logger's Revenge

Story Info
Ex-Protesters meet some loggers.
4.4k words
4.31
25.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

"Ah, Jenny, isn't this the area that was being devastated by foresters running willy-nilly through the woods cutting down everything that couldn't run away?" Simone asked.

"Well, yes, sort of," admitted Jenny.

The three girls continued setting up their camp while Simone considered this.

"Um, they seem to have made a remarkable recovery. Did your protest actually succeed in having the logging stopped?"

"Not exactly."

"What she means," said Dianne, "is that we were thrown out and told not to come back. Thrown out with our very own police escort, for that matter."

"I see. So they were actually doing some selective cutting and not clear-felling?"

"So it seems," agreed Dianne. "The logging company always insisted that that was all they had planned."

"As a matter of curiosity how did you avoid getting charged for vandalism. I heard there was some mischief committed."

"We were," grumbled Jenny, "but they had no evidence that we were involved. Mainly because we weren't. Some of the idiot fringe decided to do a bit of sabotage and they got caught red-handed."

"If you were thrown out and ordered not to come back, why are we camping here for the weekend?"

"Because it's a very nice stretch of forest with some good wild life and adjacent to the lake. Ideal for camping and it's public land. Them ordering us not to come back was not a legal order issued by the court or the cops. Just the loggers mouthing off. They claim it's too dangerous for helpless little girls. We'd get lost or eaten by bears or have a tree fall on us, or something."

"Helpless little girls?" scorned an indignant Dianne. "Really. I'm almost twenty and you two will be shortly. We're not exactly scatter brained bimbos. We're experienced campers. Anyway, can you hear any chainsaws or axes? The loggers have left this area and moved on so it's nothing to do with them."

The evening passed peacefully. The start the next morning did not.

"Dianne, you know that nice new cooler you got for our food? Keep it fresh and protect it from the beasties?"

"What about it?"

"The beasties chewed a hole in the side and the remains of our food are scattered far and wide. Not that there is much in the way of remaining food."

There was some rather sulphurous language from Dianne. The salesman had guaranteed the new cooler was animal proof. She was going to wear his balls as ear-rings. That would teach him to keep his sales pitch honest.

The girls hastily tidied up the mess. Being hungry and now having no food they voted to drive down to the nearby township, dine, and replenish their stock.

A visit to a café and another visit to the general store and the girls were on their way back to their camping site.

"Who was that man you were arguing with, Dianne?" asked Simone. "I didn't know you knew any of the locals."

"I don't and he wasn't a local. He's a logger. Rather, I should say he drives a logging truck. Apparently it was parked out behind the diner. He recognised me and suggested that the place would be improved by my absence. I politely told him to mind his own business and walked away."

"So that wasn't you yelling fuck off, creep," murmured Jenny. "Voices are so deceptive when you're yelling."

Diana blushed and then giggled. "OK, so maybe I wasn't all that polite about it," she confessed.

Giggling, the girls drove back to their camp.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, something that was to change that evening. The girls had just tidied up after dinner and were lazing around their small campfire. That's when four men walked into the camp.

As they approached they split up into two pair, one pair grabbing hold of Jenny and the other holding Dianne. Simone was left alone, looking slightly shocked.

"Hi. I'm Paul. Remember me?"

"Ah, no," admitted Jenny.

"Sure you do. Think broken arm caused by crashing a truck trying to avoid driving over protesters who apparently though that a fully loaded logging truck could stop on a dime."

"That wasn't our fault," Jenny said quickly. "You could have killed us driving like that."

"What? Driving a logging truck down a logging road at a normal speed? A road that is flagged as no pedestrians?"

Jenny said nothing. Dianne decided that she didn't particularly want to make any comments either. Simone hadn't been with them during the protest and didn't know enough to say anything. With the three girls standing mute Paul smiled and continued.

"My mates and I decided that we wanted to make sure that your camping trip was as memorable for you this time as your last visit was for us. Don't worry. We're not going to break arms or anything. We're just going to undress you and entertain you for a while. You can struggle if you like. We won't mind."

Simone watched appalled as the men calmly stripped the two young women. They weren't being rough or violent, just determined, and they were far stronger than the girls. It turned out that two men working together can strip a young lady in under a minute, excluding shoes, which were left on.

One of the men turned and looked at Simone. She gave a slight start, wondering if they'd pounce on her now. Should she try to run? Run where, was the next question. However, it seemed that she was panicking over nothing. The man simply smiled at her and gave her a wink and a nod before turning back to his chosen victim, Dianne.

Now, as well as feeling appalled and shocked, Simone was feeling a mixture of relieved indignation; relief that they weren't going to pounce on her but indignation for the same reason. Why weren't they grabbing her? Really, she was a blonde, as opposed to the others being brunettes. Her figure was every bit as good as theirs. Better, if size of bosom was taken into account, and all four men were ignoring her. What, they couldn't spare one man to harass her? Not that she wanted to be harassed, but it was the principle of the thing.

Now that Jenny and Dianne were naked the men had moved on to the second stage of their plan. The girls were each held by a single man while the other two men stripped. Any doubt as to their intentions were removed when their trousers dropped, their intentions standing out long and hard.

With a certain amount of bad language from the girls they were forced to the ground, lying there with their hands held above their heads while the other men knelt between their legs. Simone's eyes were ready to pop. Her friends were about to be raped and there was nothing she could do. The man holding Jenny was rubbing his hands over her pussy. From the things Dianne was saying she supposed the same thing was happening there, although the kneeling man blocked her view. Not that she wanted to watch.

Even as she watched the man holding Jenny made his move. He had his hand on her mound and was pressing his cock towards her. He moved his hand and Simone could see his cock was now pressing into Jenny. He wasn't ramming home. He was just moving slowly, leaning into it and easing himself inside her. It was dawning on Simone just what they were doing. Instead of just raping the two women they were going to take it nice and slow and get them aroused, making them enjoy what was happening.

Time, Simone decided, for her to get out of there. Once the two men were committed there would be no need for the other two men to help hold Jenny and Dianne down. They would probably turn to her then for a little more fun. She eased backwards, finding herself pressing back against a tree.

Preparing to ease herself around the tree and out of sight Simone froze when a voice spoke to her.

"Don't worry about them," a deep rumbling voice growled. "You weren't at that silly protest last year so they won't bother you. I'm here to keep you out of their hair while they educate your friends in the ways of the world."

Simone turned around to see who was there. She found herself looking at a man's chest. He was tall, well over six foot, and big and beefy as well. He was standing there like a brick wall.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

"I'm Pierre. Lucky Pierre they call me."

"Can you stop them?" she asked, waving her hand to the scene that was now taking place.

"You're kidding, right? Even if I wanted to I couldn't do it without a shotgun. Forget them. Like I said, I'm here to distract you and keep you away from them."

"Oh, really? And how do you propose to do that?"

"Well, first, I get you to take off your clothes. It will be a lot easier if you do it as my hands are a bit big to handle fiddly little things like those buttons. I'd probably just rip the shirt apart, sending buttons flying everywhere, and I'm sure you'd rather I didn't."

"Damn right I'd rather you didn't," said a shaken Simone, staring up at him.

"That's what I thought, so start undressing, please."

"What?"

"Start undressing. I thought I was quite clear about it. One of us is going to undress you and it will be easier if it's you. And yes, I will just rip the things off you if you decide you won't cooperate."

He wouldn't, thought Simone, took another look at his face, and changed her mind. He damned well would and probably wouldn't even change the expression on his face as he did it. Slowly and reluctantly she started undoing the buttons on her shirt. A muted growl and she hurried it up somewhat. First shirt and then then shorts, followed, very reluctantly by bra and panties. She wondered if the others had even noticed that she was naked. Flinging a quick glance in their direction she could see they weren't looking her way. Jenny was still lying on her back with the man on top of her, but her legs were now wrapped around his waist. The sound coming from Dianne's direction indicated that she was currently being highly distracted and not observing anything beyond her immediate area.

Her attention was brought sharply back to Lucky Pierre when a big hand stroked her, running from her breasts down to her mons and back again. She shuddered slightly from the shock of it, looking at Pierre with eyes wide.

"Don't look so worried, little one," he said with a growling laugh. "I'm not going to throw you to the ground and ravish you in front of everyone. Not my style at all."

His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her up against him. She was shocked all over again. It seems that instead of looking at his face she should have been keeping an eye on an area lower down. She wasn't sure how long it had been like that but something had escaped its confines and she could feel it pressing against her, hot and hard and somewhat oversize.

He was laughing at her again as his hands dropped down to cup her bottom, and then he was lifting her straight up. She could feel his erection dragging against her as he lifted until it was finally pressing between her legs.

"You may want to wrap your legs around my waist," Pierre informed her. "I'm going to lower you now and if you're not hanging on you know what will happen."

She had a pretty damn good idea. He'd probably drop her onto his cock without so much as a by your leave. Her legs hastily came up and wrapped around him while her hands grasped at his shoulders. Then he was relaxing his grip and she felt herself slipping down, his erection now firmly pressed against her lips, wanting entry.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," she railed at herself. "If you'd just left your legs closed then this wouldn't have happened."

Pierre turned and started walking away from the camp. Simone gasped, finding that each step jolted her, settling her a little firmer against his cock. It only took a few steps and she could feel it pushing into her, forcing her lips to yield right of way.

"Where are you going?"

"Just a little way to another camping spot," was the calm reply. "Somewhere we can have a bit of privacy."

Each step was a little jolt, sending him that tiny bit deeper into her. Even trying to lift herself up off him didn't help. Every time she thought she might be able to there was another jolt and any gain she'd made was wiped out.

"You are deliberately stamping your feet as you walk," she accused him.

"Bears," was the laconic reply.

"What?"

"Stamping as you walk lets the bears know you're about and scares them off. I'm just trying to look after you."

Stamping your feet scares off bears? Was he kidding? He had to be, not that the knowledge helped her much as he continued on his way, treading heavily.

Pierre had been right about the second camp site being close by. Not close enough for Simone's peace of mind. By the time they reached it she was feeling rather hot and bothered and felt that Pierre's erection had pushed a little too far into her. Now that they were here she was dreading what would happen. He was just going to drop her to the ground and drive fully into her, she just knew it.

She almost screamed when Pierre dropped to his knees, the jolt of his landing not helping her in her efforts to control his cock's entry. She was taken completely by surprise when Pierre then leant backwards, dropping onto his back and leaving her straddling him.

"I'm all yours," he told her. "Do your worst."

"What?" she yelled, aghast.

Pierre sighed. His hands came up and captured her breasts and he lifted, moving her into a sitting position, still astride him. She gave a small shriek as he did so, as the change of position helped push her firmly down onto his cock. Sitting there, feeling helpless, there wasn't much she could do as she felt herself settling down, taking the rest of him into her.

"You've got me where you want me," Pierre explained. "I'm not resisting. Feel free to do what you want."

"Does that include getting off?" she asked quickly, sighing as he shook his head with a laugh.

"No. Just follow your natural instincts and you'll do OK," he assured her.

"I can't follow my natural instincts," she told him. "I haven't got a gun handy."

He winked and she gasped as she felt him press up into her, strange feeling rippling through her.

She started moving on him, just rocking back and forth at first, growing accustomed to him moving inside her. Becoming more comfortable (and more aroused) with what she was doing she flexed her legs a little more, now sliding up and down on his cock, feeling its fulsomeness occupying her and exciting her. Pierre was just lying there, letting her do as she would. He might be as big as a house but she could handle him, she just knew it, and was now proving it.

Breathing harder as his cock continued to slide back and forth inside her, heating her, agitating her, rousing and exciting her. She was almost bouncing up and down now, eager to find where this was going. Not too eager, she reminded herself, because this was against her will, but as long as she had to do this she might as well do it properly.

Fully occupied, concentrating on what she was doing, funny little noises escaping her lips, Simone was ignoring Pierre. He, for his part, was thoroughly enjoying Simone's antics, relishing the way she was moving on him. Still, it seemed to him that she was headed for a climax and he wasn't ready yet. He might as well let her go ahead, he decided. It would relax her.

Gasping now, Simone could feel her climax moving closer. She pushed herself, moving faster, eager to reach her goal. She climaxed with a small scream, clinging to Pierre as she came. Coming slowly down from the heights she leaned forward until she was lying prone on him, breathing hard and not thinking.

Time for his fun, Pierre decided. He rolled Simone off him, ignoring her startled cry. Continuing to roll her he placed her on her tummy, lifting her hips high. Coming from behind he drove fiercely into her, smiling at her startled shriek. Now it was his turn and he set to with a will, driving home with vim and verve, each thrust shaking Simone, his groin slapping loudly against her as he hit.

Startled, Simone was desperately trying to come to terms with what was happening. It was over and done, she thought, and now this? She took precious moments to adapt and then she was moving with him, pushing her bottom up and back, driving hard against him as he rammed home.

Where the earlier session had been relative silent except for a few soft sounds she'd made towards the end this time she was noisy, gasping and crying out each time Pierre hit home. It didn't take long before she was fully aroused again, momentarily expecting another climax and quite willing to accept it.

Except it wasn't coming. Pierre was doing something to prevent it, she just knew it. He was enjoying himself and holding back that little bit, not willing to let her climax again. She pleaded and was ignored. She swore at him and he laughed.

"Patience, petite one," he said. "It will be all the better for the waiting."

Simone didn't care. She wanted it now. Not that what she wanted made any difference. Pierre kept on in the same manner, slowly driving her out of her mind. She was almost sobbing before he relented and cut loose.

This time her scream was a lot louder, forced out of her by her climax. Pierre had been right about it building up, not that that improved her thoughts regarding his sweet torture. This time he let her slump to the ground and just lie there.

"Just wait there a moment while I get your clothes," Pierre murmured, standing up and moving off.

Simone was tempted to follow behind him but didn't really want to turn up at the camp site naked. She waited impatiently for him to return, dressing quickly when he did so.

"I think it's safe to return to the camp," Pierre said. "The boys seem to have finished explaining to your friends that they didn't appreciate their anti-logging protest."

Pierre went with her to the camp, fading away as she approached it. Jenny and Dianne were seated outside the tent, not yet dressed.

"Are you all right?" Simone asked, hurrying up to them.

"We'll survive," said Dianne. "Gosh I feel tired. Too much exercise, I guess. Where did you vanish to?"

"Some guy who called himself Lucky Pierre dragged me over to the next camp site and made me wait there so I wouldn't interfere with your visitors," Simone said, glossing over anything else that might have taken place.

"What was he like?"

"Cross a grizzly bear with Sasquatch and you've got a pretty fair idea," Simone grumbled. "Ah, did both the guys who grabbed you, ah, you know?"

"No," said Jenny.

"Oh. Well I guess it wasn't too bad, then."

Jenny held up four fingers.

"What? All of them?"

Jenny nodded.

"They took turns. They were very polite and considerate but explained that they felt they all deserved to give us a lesson. It was exhausting."

"Oh, my. Ah, how do you feel?"

Jenny and Dianne looked at each other. Simone was prepared to swear that they were smirking.

"Let's just say that it's an experience I wouldn't want to go through every day," said Jenny. "I'll sleep well tonight."

"What do we do now?" Simone asked, practicality raising its head.

"We might as well finish our camping trip. We were going home tomorrow afternoon anyway. Even if they decide to come back tomorrow evening, we'll be gone."

Jenny nodded agreement with Dianne's pronouncement. Simone shrugged. If that's what they wanted she had no objection. Shortly after that the three young women retired for the night. True to their forecast they all slept well.

Simone was the first to wake. She lay snuggled in her sleeping-bag for a short while but the day was starting out fine and sunny. Feeling restless she rose and dressed. She glanced at the other two, deciding to let them sleep. She suspected that they'd had a pretty strenuous evening. She'd make some breakfast. The smell of the coffee would probably wake them up.

Leaving the tent she headed over to the car to get some stores. At least, with everything in the car the animals wouldn't get at it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12