Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grinned then slid back and lowered himself to his belly, bracing his chest up with his elbows. He kissed and lightly rubbed his nose above his mother's pussy. Her fresh, clean skin smelled lightly of soap. He placed his hands under her thighs and held them up and out. Tom began alternating between smelling her clean skin and womanly scent, then tasting her skin with the tip of his tongue, then kissing her gently. He went down one side of her pussy, where her leg joined her body, then across the stretch of flesh that separated her pussy from her anus, and back up the other side; smelling her, tasting her, loving it, and getting super hard in the process. This is my mother's pussy, he thought excitedly.

Karen shudder as her son's mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth teased her. This was exciting her tremendously. It wasn't that she had never had someone go down on her. A lot of men and women had given her oral sexual pleasure. But this was her son; her son who had just fucked her in the bathroom. Karen raised her torso and braced herself with her elbows. She looked down and watched her son licking her pussy. All of this was so socially unacceptable, so taboo, yet they were doing it. Another shiver of pleasure pulsed through her body and she lay back to feel the wonderful sensations her son's mouth was giving her.

Tom's nose was just touching his mother's sexual crevice as his tongue reached out to taste her anus. The wonderful clean womanly aroma of her pussy was like perfume to him. He also felt some of her lubrication on the tip of his nose. He shifted lower and began to lick his mother's asshole.

"That feels good, Tom," his mother sighed.

The taste of her ass was like clean skin, with just a hint of soap. He probed her anal sphincter with his tongue, pushing hard against her tightly closed puckered hole. Tom tongue-fucked his mother's asshole for a little while as he rubbed his nose very lightly, up and down her pussy lips.

He shifted his head again, moving his nose firmly up between Karen's labia, followed by his tongue in a big, flat, broad lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top, ending at her clitoris, around which he ran his tongue. While he was doing that, he managed to gently slip the tip of his index finger into her ass.

"Oh, Tommy," his mother sighed. Her fingers grabbed him by the hair and she pressed her pussy hard against his mouth. For the next five minutes Tom licked his mother's pussy every which way but loose, as well as finger-fucking her asshole. By the end of those five minutes Karen was thrusting her hips up at her son's wonderful mouth and screaming "Lick me! Lick me! Oh God, yes, lick me!" And then her body convulsed into that sweet Nirvanic bliss of orgasm.

Tom held his mother in a tight grip, with one arm around her thigh, holding his mouth to her clitoris while his tongue flicked over it again and again.

Karen screamed and bucked up hard against his mouth as she came a second time. Then she twisted away from him, pushing on his head to get his mouth off of her pussy. He had felt her anal sphincter spasm twice before he pulled his finger from his mother's ass.

Tom moved up beside his mother. She was panting and a sexual flush covered her from her face to her breasts. Her eyes were still shut but, as she felt his body next to her and his hand caressing her belly, then her breasts, they fluttered open. Then she opened them wide.

"Wow, Tommy! Was that something Becky taught you?"

Before he could answer, his mother threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on his mouth, which was wet with her juices and his saliva.

When the kiss finally ended. Tom said, "I take it you liked what Becky taught me about pussy-licking, eh?"

Karen laughed and kissed him quickly on the mouth again. "Oh yes! You did good, boy. You did real good. Of course," she continued, "it didn't hurt any that you were finger-fucking my asshole at the same time."

Tom just grinned. This was a fantastic day. Not only had he become his mother's lover, but she was so enthusiastic about it and enjoying it so much that he could almost come just thinking about it.

Karen stretched her body fully, with her arms above her head and her back arched. Then she snuggled up to Tom, sliding a leg between his and throwing an arm around his back. She put her head close to his. "Is my big boy going to fuck his mommy with his big, hard cock again?" she asked in her most seductive voice.

"Oh hell yes!" Tom replied.

Tom disentangled their limbs and gently pushed his mother onto her back. He bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth. Then he positioned himself between her legs, which she had spread open for him. Tom grabbed his vein-bulging erection and rubbed the big head of his huge cock up and down between his mother's sensitive, blood-engorged, and well-lubricated inner labia.

"Ooooh, yesssss!" Karen sighed.

Tom placed his now slick cockhead right at the entrance to his mother's vagina. Still holding on to his amazing meat, he slowly began to slide it into her pussy. He then leaned forward over his mother and braced himself on his elbows and knees.

Karen reached up with both hands and placed them on either side of her son's face. She looked him directly in his beautiful blue eyes, eyes like her own. Before, in the bathroom when she was bent over and Tom had taken her from behind, even though she knew it was her son, because she had been facing away from him, it had an almost unreal sensation to it. Just now, when he had been licking her to orgasm, she had mostly kept her eyes closed, fully enjoying his tongue and mouth on her pussy. But now . . . now she was looking directly at her handsome son's face. His body was poised over hers. His huge cock was about to fully enter her. Now, the full effect of what they were doing hit Karen. She was having sex with her son. Now, that she had given in to his desires and, to some extent, hers too; now, at this moment, she wanted nothing more than to make love to her son; to feel his hard muscular body working over her as his big tool slid in and out of her pussy.

Karen kissed her son sweetly on the mouth. "Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me good and fuck me hard. I want to feel that big cock of yours filling my pussy up again."

Tom's cock gave a twitch and he immediately shoved his thick man meat deep into his mother's super wet vagina.

"Aaaahhhh!" Karen exhaled loudly as her body arched up in a quick and surprising orgasm.

Tom didn't stop. He started plunging his dick in and out of his mother's vagina. He figured that since he had already fucked her in the bathroom, he wouldn't need to start out slowly again. He was almost right. Karen took it all, but she was right on the edge of pain, a pain that strangely enhanced her pleasure. But then, after several strokes from that big log, her pussy accepted it more. Her vaginal muscles were still tightly stretched around her son's cock, but there was no hint of pain now, only pleasure.

Tom buried his face next to Karen's ear, nibbling on her neck and ear lobe. "Mom, I love you." His warm breath sent chill bumps down Karen's body. "I love you for how smart you are, how competent, and for how well you raised me and for how much you love me as your son. But right now . . . ." Tom paused. "Right now, Mom, I love you for how beautiful you are. I love your fantastic tits. I love your pussy, so tight, so wet. I love kissing you. I love licking you. And I love this. Oh God, Mom, how I love fucking you!"

"Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!" Karen nearly screamed out his name. Her arms were wrapped around his body and her fingers were digging into his flesh. Her legs were wide apart and her feet were firmly planted on the bed. She was thrusting her pelvis up to meet his down-thrusting cock. "Fuck me, Tommie! Oh God it's good," she cried out again.

Tom couldn't hold back any longer. This was possibly the most amazing fuck he had ever had. His mother was so enthusiastic, so energetic. She was like a wild woman.

"I'm going to come, Mom!" he said in a tight, strangled voice.

"Do it, son! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Come in my pussy! Fill my pussy up with all your cum!"

"Yessss! I'm coming now, Mom. I'm coming now! Aahhhhh! he cried out in a throat-clenching yell as his cock once again spurted out thick wads of his cum deep into his mother's vagina.

Tom's orgasm triggered another one for Karen. Just as he ejaculated the last of his semen into her pussy, she bit down on his neck and her fingernails dug into his back. Her body pressed up against his and she gave out several loud gasps. Tom could feel her vaginal muscles contracting spasmodically around his cock. Her body jerked and shuddered, then she collapsed back onto the bed.

Both of them were dripping with sweat. Tom needed to get off his elbows and knees, so he slowly pulled his still mostly erect cock out of his mother's pussy with a slight sucking sound.

"Oooooh!" Karen complained mildly as Tom flop over onto his back next to her.

"Ooooh, what?" Tom asked curiously.

"Oh, I liked the feeling of your cock in me. I wanted you to keep it there as it went soft." Karen propped herself up on an elbow and threw a leg over her son's left thigh. She kissed him on the mouth softly.

"Well, I didn't want to crush you, Mom and I really needed to get on my back and catch my breath." He laughed. "But, I'll remember that in the future, okay?"

"It doesn't really matter, honey. But yeah, next time. Or the time after that. We will have lots of times to do that . . . and other things as we become more familiar with each other's bodies and comfortable with making love." She paused for a moment. "Oh, Tommie. We've committed the big taboo. We're lovers. You have fucked your mother, twice now, actually." But she was smiling at him. She also took hold of his nearly completely flaccid penis. It was wet and sticky with her vaginal lubrication and his semen.

"Does that bother you, Mom?" Tom asked seriously.

"Nope" she said easily. She shifted her body and quickly slid his penis into her mouth and began sucking on it.

"That feels great, Mom, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to get hard again, at least for a while, anyway. I think I've come seven times today, which is pretty much my limit. And I think I came six times last night. Sooo...."

"That's okay, Tommy," Karen responded. "I just wanted to taste our juices and to suck a little on your beautiful cock when it wasn't so hard and lip-stretching big, a cock that has just given me so much pleasure."

Karen moved up beside her son and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Seven times today, eh? Gee, maybe when you are fully recovered . . ." She paused. "Will you be recovered by tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Maybe." Tom answered. Then he grinned at his mother. I mean, I am young and dumb and full of cum."

Karen laughed. "Well, then maybe tomorrow, hopefully, you will fuck me seven times." She moved her eyebrows up and down in an exaggerated gesture and laughed.

"Okay, Mom. You've got a deal." The though of fucking his mother seven times in one day, as close together as he could, excited Tom. He thought that he could almost get another erection. But he let that idea go. He was tired.

"I think I'm going to take a little nap, now, Mom, if you don't mind?"

"That's a good idea. I'll take one with you, in just a minute. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." Karen grinned then slid off the bed to go into the bathroom and clean up. She was back quickly and climbed back up on the bed. She carefully, but thoroughly, wiped his cock off with a warm, damp washcloth. When she was done she dropped it on the floor then reached down to pull the sheet up over both of them.

Karen laid herself down facing her son, then snuggled up to him. Tom slid his left arm under her neck and around her back and hugged her to him. His long fingers were just brushing the side of her breast. She rested her head on his chest and sighed a contented sigh. Karen looked up and saw a smile on her son's face.

"What are you smiling about, Tom?"

"I'm smiling about how good it feels to be here, now. About how wonderful it was to have sex with you and, now, to cuddle with you like this for a nap."

"Umm," was how Karen responded as she laid her free arm across her son's chest and closed her eyes.

Actually, Tom was also thinking that now, since he had fucked both his mother and his aunt, he might be able to get them both into bed at the same time. He was also thinking, since he knew his mother was bi-sexual, it might even just be possible to have her lick his aunt's pussy while he was fucking his mother. Those thoughts almost gave him another erection, but he was so sleepy that his thoughts kept drifting off into little snatches of unrelated dreams before he finally fell asleep, cuddled up with his mother.

* * *

They had awakened from their nap after about an hour and, after some kissing and caressing, had gotten up, put on the minimum of clothes and gone downstairs to fix themselves something to eat. They didn't talk much, but there was a lot of looking at each other out of the corners of their eyes, as if they still weren't sure about their new relationship. There was also simple caresses and hugs.

They had sat out on the deck and eaten. It had been a lovely late afternoon. Then they had cleaned up the dishes and kitchen. Tom said they should go rent a couple of movies. Karen agreed. On the way back, Tom stopped at a local liquor store and had his mother go in and buy a couple of bottles of champagne. To celebrate their new relationship, he told her. Karen agreed.

They reclined on the couch together like the lovers they now were, sipping champagne and watching the movies. Every now and then they would kiss or caress intimately. As his mother's hand stroke his cock through his short, it became erect again. When he started to get more serious in his kisses, Karen pulled back.

"I'm a little sore, Tom," she admitted. "That big cock of yours stretched me much more than I'm used to. Okay?" she asked, indicating that they should just relax for the night.

"Yeah. That's okay, Mom. Actually, I'm a little sore too, I just didn't know if you might, you know . . . ."

"Fuck that big cock of yours again?" she finished for him with a smile. "I think tomorrow will be soon enough. Besides, you're supposed to fuck me seven times tomorrow, remember?"

"Well . . . I don't know if I said I would do that tomorrow . . . ."

"Oh no, Tommy, don't you try and weasel out on me." Karen gave her son a punch in the ribs.

"Oooof! Okay, okay, Mom. You don't have to beat me up." But he grabbed her and pulled her in for a long, sweet kiss.

Karen shifted around and straddled her son's loins. She was wearing shorts, too. As she ground her pussy against his erection, she grabbed him by the wrists and leaned forward so that she was looking straight down into this grinning face. "Beat up on you?" she said with a serious frown, trying to keep from laughing. "Tomorrow I'm going to beat up on you, buster. And, and . . . . Ouch!" she yelped. "Stop that! Stop that!

She was wiggling her hips back and forth. Tom had gotten his right hand free and was now pinching his mother's firm ass. Karen wriggled off of her son and onto the floor on her back, between the couch and the coffee table. She was laughing, as was Tom.

"Okay, Mom," he said as he got up off the couch to help her up. "You can beat up on me tomorrow, but now, I think it's time for bed."

"Yeah, I think so, too," Karen said, as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss her son on the mouth.

They shut off the TV and locked up the house. Tom went to his bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for bed. Karen did likewise in her bathroom. Several minutes later, Tom crawled into bed beside his mother. They were both naked. His body trembled a little as he embraced his mother's warm naked skin. He was nearly overwhelmed by what was happening. He could tell that his mother was too. She hugged him fiercely then kissed him tenderly.

"Goodnight, Tom, my son, my lover."

"Goodnight, Mom. I love you," he replied.

"I love you too," she answered.

Tom turned over to turn out the reading lamp on the nightstand. Karen spooned up to him, reached over him to take hold of his semi-erect penis and give it a squeeze. "Goodnight big fella," Karen chuckled. "Get your rest, because you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

Tom laughed then pushed back against his mother. He turned over to his other side then maneuvered his mother onto her other side so he could spoon up against her . . . with his now nearly fully erect cock pressing against her lower back.

"Good night, Mom," he said firmly. But Karen could hear the smile in his voice.

Neither one said another word. They adjusted themselves more comfortably and both mother and son were asleep within a few minutes.

Chapter Five

Tom awoke feeling well-rested. He stretched a mighty stretch and yawned, his eyes squeezed shut. Then he realized that he was in his mother's bed and remembered all that had happened yesterday. He looked over and there she was, lying on her side, her head propped up on her hand. She was smiling at him.

"Good morning, baby," she said as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I've never seen you asleep before without at least a sheet covering you." Her eyes indicated that she was talking about Tom's huge morning erection. Since he was lying on his back, it was pointing straight up in the air.

"Ah, my 'morning wood.' What every young man has to suffer with," he said with a grin.

"So does that mean you are ready to start on your, um, seven-fold deed?" Karen asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Yes. No. Actually, I need to go relieve myself and, maybe, splash some water on my face and brush my teeth." Tom gave his mother a quick peck on the lips. "But I'll be back ASAP, I promise," he said as he got out of bed.

Karen watched her son's manly body from behind as he headed out the bedroom door to the hallway bathroom. She got up then to use her bathroom for much the same purpose as Tom was going to his.

When Tom slid back into bed, his mother was waiting for him. They embraced and then kissed each other like long lost lovers. When they finally separated, Tom's "morning wood," which had mostly died down by the time he got back to the bed, was fully erect again..

"Oh my, but you get a girl's juices flowing early in the morning," Karen said as she licked her lips. "But," she continued, "I've decided to give you the Sunday morning special and forego my own special pleasure for now."

Tom looked at his mother quizzically. She had that mischievous look again. "And just what is a Sunday morning special, Mom?"

"I've decided that for our first sexual encounter today, I want to take that delicious-looking cock of yours and suck on it until you come in my mouth. And I promise, I'll swallow every bit of it." Karen gave her son a seriously salacious look. "And then," she continued, "you'll only have to fuck me six times today. Okay?" She grinned.

Tom was ecstatic. Yesterday his aunt sucked him off. Now, first thing this morning, his mother was going to do it too. "Uh. Um. Gee, I guess if I have too . . . well, okay," he answered, but then couldn't keep from laughing.

Karen laughed too, then pushed him onto his back. "Lay back, baby boy, momma's going to make you feel good."

Tom propped himself up on his elbows and watched as his beautiful, sexy mother crouched between his legs. She grabbed his nine inches of now fully erect cock and stroked it a couple of times, while looking her son right in the eyes. Tom groaned. Being so turned on to what was about to happen made his cock super hard and it was just a little sore, considering all the masturbation and fucking he had done yesterday, but the groan was one of pleasure, not pain.

1...56789...13