Lois Myra and Me

Story Info
I find out the truth.
17.1k words
4.51
130.1k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in shock at what I was seeing. The camera angle was a little weird. It had obviously been put on a flat surface which had line of sight to the bed and was tilted a little to the right, but the content way over shadowed the position and angles of the recording device.

The question is how did it end up with my other tapes? The unlabelled tape was supposed to have been a program I had recorded last week for later viewing. I'd sat down expecting to be entertained and what I got instead was the biggest surprise of my life.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Monday evening and at six-fifteen the door bell rang and I answered the ring and found my cousin Ralph standing there. I thought that was a bit odd because I'm normally I'm not home until after midnight, but then I thought that Ralph had probably forgotten my schedule.

I invited him in, got him a beer, and then we sat and talked while watching Monday Night Football. He seemed disappointed that my wife Lois wasn't home, but she had called me about five and said she was going to stop after work for a drink or two with some of her co-workers. She also told me that she would be "Ready for some" when she got home.

I was more than ready.

It had been a little over three weeks since Lois and I had last made love. Lois had seemed to be going through a moody period of some sort. It had been nothing but "I'm too tired" or "I've got a headache" or "I've had a bad day at work and my feet and back are killing me."

After a bit Ralph said that he needed to be going and I walked him to the door and said goodbye. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was only eight so I got another beer and settled back down in front of the TV.

Later that evening I woke up in the recliner. The beers I'd had had relaxed me enough that I'd nodded off to sleep which is something I don't normally do. I got up and noticed that the Yukon was parked in the drive so Lois must have come home and I wondered why she hadn't got me up so we could go to bed and 'get it on' as they say,

I smiled and headed on up to the bedroom anticipating the sex that Lois had told me to look forward to. She was in bed and I undressed and snuggled up behind her and put my hard cock against her ass and then I reached around and cupped a tit and she gave a little snort and started lightly snoring.

"Fuck" I thought, "She's sleeping."

I thought maybe I could get her excited enough to wake up so I started playing with her tit. I tweaked and pulled on the nipple as I rubbed my hard cock against her ass. After a bit I felt her pushing her ass back at me and I started a slow humping against it.

At forty-four Lois was in much better shape than girls half her age. Her ass was round and firm and her tummy was tight. Her breasts were 34C and only had a slight sag to them.

I had noticed that when we were out in public together Lois attracted plenty of male attention and at times I was still surprised that Lois hadn't left me for someone richer, better looking, had a bigger cock or all of the above.

My cock size has been the only real insecurity I've had in our marriage and it went all the way back to when Lois and I had first made love. It was on our tenth date. We had been making out hot and heavy since our third date and it had been getting heavier and heavier with each date. At the end of the tenth date she invited me in when I took her home and she left me on the couch while she left the room to "put the coffee on."

She came back a couple of minutes later and she was stark naked. She smiled and said:

"Coffee, tea or me?"

I stood up and stripped and when I was naked she looked at my cock and said:

"I guess it will do."

She turned and headed for the bedroom and as I watched her walk away I thought to myself, "I guess it will do?" That and the tone of her voice led me to think that she wasn't overly impressed not that I expected her to say something like "Oh my god; I don't know if I can take that." I figured that I was average; average in my mind being between six and seven inches and I had six and a half so I thought I fell within the range.

Neither Lois or I were virgins by a long shot. We had both "been there and done that" and I knew several of her ex-boyfriends and I'd seen a couple of them in the locker room showers and they were roughly the same size as me so I was wondering what brought on her comment.

When we got to her bedroom she pushed me down on the bed and then bent and took me in her mouth. After a minute or two she took her mouth off me and said:

"It is the perfect size for sucking."

The way she said it and the tone made it sound like, "Its okay; it'll do."

She laid down on the bed and I returned the favor and did it well enough that I got her off and then I moved up and pushed me cock into her. She felt loose and I never 'bottomed' out in her like I had on past lovers. I was wise enough not to question the looseness and just made love to her. I did get her off a second time before I got mine and then we cuddled for a bit before she started fondling me and I got it up again. We made it two more times before calling it a night.

As I drove home I was thinking about her looseness and her "I guess it will do comment and it bothered me. Face it; no man wants to think he isn't enough for his lady, but that is what I was thinking.

After we had started 'making it' and had been at it for a couple of weeks Lois asked me if I thought she was too loose. I had no idea of what prompted the question (and I did think it weird that she asked it), but I wasn't stupid and so I lied and said:

"Of course not. I guess I'm just a little small for you."

"You aren't small at all baby; you are just perfect for me."

She was lying and I knew it. From a guy's perspective that was not the right thing to say. Be honest and admit it is a little small for you or work around it and say it is bigger than any other of the lovers you might have had, but don't be obvious about trying to spare his feelings. I was in love with Lois and when I finally proposed my cock size was apparently not a problem for her and she said yes. Even though she married me the "I guess it will do" never left my mind. Anyway; back to my trying to wake a sleeping Lois to try and get some loving.

As I was getting my hopes up with her starting to push back at my slowly humping cock she must have woken up or was starting to and she moaned and then reached back and took hold of my cock and then let loose of it as if it were a hot rock as she said:

"Oh. Its you."

My disappointment at her being in bed asleep after promising me sex instantly turned to red hot anger. I'd had enough of her shit.

"Just who the fuck did you think it was you miserable fucking bitch?! What the fuck is with this "Oh, it is only you" shit." Who the fuck have you been fucking behind my back?"

I got off the bed, grabbed my shorts off the floor and went downstairs. I got a beer and then went outside onto the deck and then sat down to cool off a little as I thought about what just happened. She was rubbing her ass against my cock and she reached back as though she wanted it and then let go of it as if it was red hot. The tone of her voice when she said what she said came across as "Shit! Its little dinky dick."

As I sat there and looked up at the moon and stars I wondered for the first time in our married life if her evenings out with the girls were really spent with girls. I now seriously doubted it. Shit! Were any of the things she did when she was away from me really what she said they were. My next thought was "Where in the hell can I scrape up enough money to hire a detective to find out just what the bitch did do with her time.

Another thing occurred to me. The bitch knew just what I was thinking from what I yelled at her and she didn't care enough about what I thought to drag herself downstairs and give me her usual excuses and try to mend fences. It was almost like "Oh well; now he knows. So the fuck what!"

I didn't want to go back upstairs and I was now wide awake so I decided to go back into the house and watch some TV. I had taped last weeks "NCIS" so I dug through the tapes until I found it (it was the only blank tape in the pile) and then I pushed it into the VCR.

The video explained it all.

I paused it and went quietly back upstairs to see if Lois was still in bed and when I looked in on her she was snoring softly. I went back downstairs and resumed playing the tape. I watched as my wife and my cousin Ralph came into the bedroom, embraced and kissed passionately. From the angle of the camera I guessed that it had been placed on the top shelf in the clothes closet. I could see most of the room and it was obvious to me that the two of them had done this before.

Ralph moved Lois to the bed and then they undressed each other. When Lois pulled down his boxers my jaw almost hit the floor. Ralph had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It must have been ten or twelve inches and almost as big around as my wrist.

He practically ripped the panties off of Lois exposing her shaved cunt and then he pushed her back onto the bed and dove face first into her box. He slurped and sucked and she came almost immediately and was running her hands through his hair while grinding her pussy into his face. Ralph stood up and said:

"How bad do you want to be fucked bitch?"

"I need it baby; hurry up and fuck me."

"Come on you cheating slut; tell me how bad you want it."

"Oh God please. Please hurry up and fuck me. Don't tease me baby; give me your cock."

He looked toward the camera winked and then wiggled his eyebrows like it was meant to be funny.

"How could she do this to me" I thought "And how many times and with how many men?"

I was hurt and angry, but I couldn't stop myself from watching. Ralph told Lois to get ready and she scooted her ass toward the edge of the bed, pulled her knees back and offered herself to him. He moved his cock toward her cheating cunt and I thought "This is going to hurt you bitch! That thing will split you in half and make you bleed and when that happens I'll stand up and cheer."

Ralph took his cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy and then he pushed. I have no idea of how long it had been since Lois had taken a cock bigger than mine, but as that huge thing slid into her I realized that it couldn't have been too long ago. Not as easy as that thing went in.

I at last realized what I probably should have known all along. The reason that Lois always felt loose was because she was used to having that cock in her.

"Oh God yes!" she yelled as Ralph began pounding her pussy. She reached around and grabbed his ass as it pumped up and down She tried to grip him with her legs, but his body was moving up and down as he furiously fucked her and she couldn't get a grip. Her legs started flailing around and I could hear his balls slapping her ass. Suddenly she cried:

"I'm coming, I'm coming; don't stop, please don't stop" and then she screamed in a way I'd never heard her as she orgasmed. Ralph kept at it through her orgasm and then he slowed down. After catching her breath I heard Lois say:

"I want to get on top."

Ralph pulled out of her and she moved over him. His cock was standing straight up and she lowered herself down on it. I still couldn't get over how big he was and how easily she was able to take him. As she settled down she moaned:

"Oh sweet Jesus; you are so much bigger than Dave."

She moved up and down on his rod and Ralph said, "You really like my dick don't you."

It was a statement more than a question and Lois answered "Oh fuck yes" and then she started riding his pole for all she was worth. As she worked herself on his cock he said:

"I'll bet Dave doesn't fuck you this good does he."

Again more of a statement than a question and Lois answered, "Fuck no. He sticks his little excuse for a dick in me and comes in the first ten seconds."

That hurt!! Size had always been an issue for me ever since I'd been with Lois, but the bitch had always assured me that it wasn't a problem, but I guess the truth has a way of eventually revealing itself. I was looking at a person that I guess I really didn't know. I do know that she never fucked me the way she was fucking him

I had two thoughts almost simultaneously. "What did I ever do to deserve this" and "All these years I've worried about size for no good reason." There was no way I could even begin to compare with what Lois seemed to be used to. I wasn't too small for her! Her cunt was too fucking big for a normal average sized man.

"Oh my God!" I heard from behind me and I turned and saw Lois standing there. "Oh God, oh God, oh God" she moaned as she hurried over to the telephone and quickly dialed a number as she chanted, "Answer damn it, answer! Answer the fucking phone." Then:

"Damn it Ralph; Dave knows. He got hold of that stupid tape you just had to make."

"I don't know how. You were supposed to take the damned thing with you when you left."

"You couldn't have it. Dave is sitting here watching it right now."

I guess I knew where my "NCIS" tape was. I got up and walked toward Lois and she flinched and shrank back from me. I guess she thought I was going to hit her, but what I did was snatch the phone out of her hand.

"Why don't you come on over and pick the tape up Ralph? Just make sure to wear a bullet proof vest when you come. It would be extremely wise of you to never let yourself be anywhere near where I might be from now on. Be advised that I intend to attend every family function from now on just hoping and praying that you will be there too. I won't waste my time looking for you, but rest assured that I will run across you some day and when that day comes it will be the worst day of your worthless life."

I slammed the phone down, looked at Lois and said, "Thanks to you and my asshole cousin I don't have to waste money on a private detective. The two of you have handed me all the evidence I need."

I went back to the VCR, ejected the tape and kissed it and then in I set it on top of the TV. In a shaky voice Lois asked:

"What are you going to do?"

"What the fuck do you think I'm going to do? I'm going to divorce your skanky ass."

"But I don't want a divorce."

"Why the fuck not? It is obvious from what I just watched that you don't give a shit about me. You should be tickled to death that you are getting rid of someone who cums in just ten seconds after sticking his little excuse for a dick into your worthless cunt. Go pack a bag and get the fuck out of here before I really lose it and do to you what I'm rapidly beginning to believe you so richly deserve."

She almost ran from the room and as soon as she was gone I grabbed a blank tape and set it on top of the TV and then took the damaging tape out into the kitchen and hid it.

I made a pot of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table and started making a list of what I was going to have to do in the morning. We didn't live in a state that had no fault rules, but what I did know is that the courts generally went fifty/fifty on an asset split unless the reason was infidelity or criminal in nature. Adultery was a slam dunk for me since I had the tape.

The house had been left to me by my parents and I had been meaning to add Lois to the title, but thank God I'd never gotten around to doing it. As I worked on the list I heard Lois come down the stairs and a couple of minutes later I heard the front door open and close. I wondered where she would go at two in the morning, but then I didn't really give a rat's ass.

I did wonder how you could go from love to hate in a matter of seconds or minutes. Yesterday I would have been willing to die for the woman and now I wouldn't piss on her to try and put it out if she was on fire.

I reviewed the list and there were some things I could do right away thanks to the Internet. I got up and headed for the den and as I went through the living room I noticed that the blank tape I'd set on the TV was gone and I smiled. I just hoped that she assumed she had the damning tape and didn't watch it to be sure. If things played out the way I expected (and hoped) they would I might be able to break things off in her ass.

Once in the den I got on the computer and did some Internet banking. I transferred everything except ten dollars out of our joint account and into a savings account that was in my name only. I'd had the account when I married Lois and she had her own when we married and we never got around to joining the two. Next I handled the credit cards. I paid the bills on line so I logged into them and cancelled the joint accounts. I had an American Express and a Visa in my name only and I left those two alone. I'd call in the morning and verify that the accounts were closed. Satisfied that I'd done what I could do to protect myself I went to bed and surprisingly enough I slept soundly.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm woke me at seven and I was dressed and out of the house by seven forty-five. After a breakfast at Tricocci's I headed for the bank so I could be there at nine when the doors opened. I called work from the restaurant and told my secretary I was going to be late and she told me that my wife had called for me and wanted me to call her. "Fat chance of that" I thought as I hung up.

When the bank opened I rented a safe deposit box in my name only and then transferred everything out of the box that Lois had access to into my new box. That done I headed for the office where Myra, my secretary, handed me a handful of message slips and told me that Lois was still trying to get in touch with me. I told Myra that Lois and I would be divorcing and not to bother taking any messages from her. Then Myra told me that Alan wanted to see me as soon as I got to work.

I went to the bosses office and Shirley, his personal assistant told me to go right in.

"You picked a bad time to be late" he told me as I walked in the door. "I need you on the next flight to Atlanta. Morgan's is balking at signing the new contract and I need you to get down there and nail them down."

I told him that it was a bad time for me to be leaving and I told him why.

"One of the things I need to do is get a restraining order to keep Lois away from me and the house and I need to get the locks changed. If I don't get those done she could strip the place while I'm gone."

"Give me your keys and I'll get it done. You can use Bert Ellsworth. He was my attorney when I went through my divorce and he did one hell of a job for me. I'll call him and tell him to expect your call. Call him on your way to the airport. Shirley has made your reservations and you can pick up your ticket at the Delta counter."

I couldn't say no. It was a great job and paid extremely well so I had to go to Atlanta whether I wanted to or not.

I hurried home, packed a bag and made sure that the telephone answering machine was on and then I headed for the airport. On the way I called the number for the attorney that Alan had given me and asked for Ellsworth. When I told the receptionist my name she put me right through. I explained the situation and told him what I wanted to do. He gave me some advice and I gave him my Visa number to retain him.

At the airport I suffered through the usual TSA bullshit, got to the Delta counter, checked in and then sat down in the boarding area to wait for my flight to be called. As I sat there I thought over what the attorney had told me. I lied and told Ellsworth that the reason I needed the order was that I'd overheard Ralph tell Lois that if I gave her any grief over finding out they were fucking that "He would make me see reason."

"I'll beat the little wimp until he sees reason" is what I told Ellsworth. And then I said I'd heard Lois say: