Lola Gets What Lola Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Oh! Oh!" Lola cried out joyfully as she started cumming. Her hands gripped my shoulders, digging her fingernails into me, and her legs squeezed mine so tightly that I actually lifted her from the bed when I drew back for the harder strokes that we both wanted. As I thrust forward again, I seemed to be burying her in the mattress. At that rate, it didn't take long before she climaxed.

"Ah! AH!" Lola cried, as she got what I knew she wanted.

After her great orgasm, she relaxed under me, but I didn't stop. Like a volcano on the verge of an eruption, I felt my climax building up, before crashing out through my cock. I ejaculated hard into my condom, but kept plunging into Lola. After pumping three gobs of semen into the protective covering, I stopped, and sprawled on top of her. I had gotten what I wanted also.

We lay like that for a long time, both of us tired and happy, while my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. I rolled off Lola and lay next to her.

"Well, Lola, did you get what you wanted," I asked her.

"Of course. I always do."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Lola and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12