London Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His friends stood around talking and laughing as the bearded guy fucked my tits. He came with a short grunt, spraying an impressive amount of semen over my chest, then stood up, buttoned his fly and walked away without looking back. I lay on the ground feeling the sperm slowly drying on my breasts while all around I could hear the slurping and grunting and groaning of the strangest orgy I'd ever been to.

More people arrived and things picked up. A ground of young guys in tuxedos took turns fucking my pussy, and then some of their friends arrived, flipped me over and fucked my ass. I lay on the mattress with my head facing left, my face just a few inches away from the face of Sabine. Two drunken businesswomen were forcing the blunt end of a champagne bottle into her pussy, corkscrewing it in deeper and laughing like harpies, and Sabines' face was totally emotionless.

'Let's put a vodka bottle up her ass,' screamed one of the women, and (unfortunately) someone grabbed a fistful of my hair and turned my face to the other side -so they could fuck my mouth - and I didn't have to watch poor little Therese being tortured any more.

It was hours later when someone lifted me up and lay me down on top of Sabine – her face still had the same empty quality, and I guess mine did to. We were both covered in cum, our breasts smeared against each other and my legs slipped in between her thighs. Strands of my hair stuck to her face. Someone (?) pulled my ass-cheeks apart and forced their cock into my anus, and instantly started fucking me rather forcefully. I slithered back and forth over Sabines' slippery little body for what seemed like ages. Most of the guys in the room had already fucked several girls, so it took a long time for them to cum, and when this guy finally did he left my lying on top of Sabine, our mouths so close together I could feel her breath on my lips.

Afterwards a couple of young Italian guys came in and tipped us all off our mattresses. Sabine and I lay together on the cold linoleum floor, our legs tangled together. They stripped the cum-soaked sheets and then stacked the mattresses up against the far wall. All the time they laughed and joked to each other in Italian. They smoked as they worked, and whenever one of them needed to pee they just unzipped their fly and pissed all over the paralysed girls that lay around them while the rest of the guys laughed.

Then they lined us all up so that we lay spaced evenly apart, facing upwards, our legs spread and our arms above our heads. They walked between us throwing handfuls of powdered soap over us, then pulled out water-hoses and washed us down.

Sabine tried to light a cigarette. Her hands trembled. I took the match and lit it for her.

'Thanks,' she said. We were in Peters' bathroom sitting on the edge of the bath – most of the other girls had already limped home, but Sabine was too shaky to leave.

'I've never done anything like that before,' she said. 'I must have been raped by over a hundred men.'

'It was something else,' I admitted.

Sabine closed her eyes and took in a deep lungful of smoke. The door opened and she started, but it was only Sonia. She was naked, covered in bite marks. Her shaved pussy was red and bruised.

'Hi honey,' she said, kissing me on my lips. I introduced her to Sabine, who gave her a cigarette.

'How are you?' I asked. Sonia gave a short laugh.

'I am fucked,' she said.

We staggered unsteadily out of the bathroom towards the elevator, leaning on each other for support. Sonia didn't bother getting dressed – she just threw on an overcoat and a pair of heels – and we entered the foyer. Four of Peters' servants were waiting for the lift to arrive. A dozen still-paralysed naked girls lay propped up against the wall.

'Who are they?' I asked.

A black guy in a butler's uniform glanced down at them.

'They're whores from the orgy,' he said. The drug sometimes takes a while to wear off.'

'So what are you doing with them?' Asked Sabine.

'The black guy grinned. 'We take them down to the alley out back and leave them as a present to the neighbours. Every guy in the block comes and takes a turn. That's why Peters such a popular guy.'

My eyes widened at the prospect. 'How long does that go on for?'

'Most of the day.' They can move long before then, but it's hard for them to get away.'

I looked at the row of lovely, helpless girls, and then exchanged glances with Sonia and Sabine.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I asked Sabine. She bit her lip and nodded. Sonia nodded too.

They carried us out to the alley and laid us down on a plastic sheet that they'd spread out between the garbage cans. A large crowd of guys stood around cheering as each girl was produced.

I pretended to be inert and helpless as one of them spread my ass cheeks and spat on my anus, and other pushed the head of his cock between my lips. Sabine lay next to me – three guys were trying to force their cocks into her asshole. She winked at me and I winked back.

12