Lonely Womans Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They nodded their heads quietly thinking their own thoughts that were being transmitted though the stiff aerials in their jeans.

Determined to tease them to the limit she continued. "With this new game can both you nice men have me together? I don't want to come between two friends. I don't mind if you both do it to me together but not play with me one at a time," she said, getting into the accent with a flourish.

They remained silent working through her words with a gleam in their eyes, so she rambled on. "I learn this strip poker game if you be kind to show me. Is it nice if I strip with you? This game, can I strip for you but not for more money. If you want I can do it for money but with friends I think it is better to strip for no money. You are nice so I can do what you want." she said with a big friendly smile.

It was difficult retaining the accent and not laughing. "I think perhaps I could better repay your kindness, not with cards. I could come to your apartment and clean for you. I don't mind getting dirty with you but not in these silly clothes. I would have to take them off." she said.

Going home with them was out of the question but could easily be avoided. She wanted to continue the game but was unsure where to go with it. It was fun and she could feel herself becoming ever more excited.

"Oh! I forgot. I can't get into my masters apartment. The washing will be done soon, thanks to you, but how will I get in?" she said, looking miserable again, pouting her luscious lips.

The aura of defeat hovered about her head prompting the young men to tell her eagerly, "We'll get you in!" they said in unison. I'm sure there must be some way, a window open or something.

Her mood seemed to recover immediately as she spun them a fine shining smile, "You are both so clever. I bet you can both have me in the apartment very quick. Can I have my panties back please? Thank you," she said.

Asking for her panties back from two strangers pushed the tingling sensation up a notch.

Together they carried the washing bags, squeezing together in the lift, up to the penthouse.

"He must have a posh place," Billy commented. There was no way in and the door not only looked solid, it was.

"I will sit here and wait for the master to return. At least I have the washing done. I will be in trouble for not cooking his evening meal but that cannot be helped," she sighed.

With a squeal from disuse a landing window opened from which Jim looked down at the car park. "I could reach the balcony from here," Jim said, uncertainly.

She too looked across at the small balcony with as much doubt as his voice held. Taking hold of him, pulling him tight against her, she said, "No! You must not do that. You will kill yourself! Please stay here, we will think of something else," she said, and kissed him on the cheek impetuously.

"What's this?" he said, when she let him go. Delving into a pocket of the coat he found what had dug into his thigh. "There!" he declared, holding up the prize as though pulling a rabbit from a hat. "The keys must have slipped through a hole in your pocket into the lining."

"Oh! That's wonderful, I am saved," she exclaimed, and gave him another hug. She drew Billy to her and hugged him too, kissing both cheeks like a delirious fool.

The two young men beamed with pleasure. "You must come in and I will make you a drink and pay you back for your help," she said. Expecting them to be reticent she prepared to turn it into a 'rain-check'.

"There's no need, we enjoyed helping you," Billy gallantly said.

"Perhaps another time," Janet said. She turned to go.

Hearing Tom's muffled argument she imagined him digging his friends ribs for the lost opportunity. She stifled a laugh while crossing the threshold into the safety of her apartment. Already she was spinning a fantasy to be enjoyed in a nice hot bath.

"We could do with a drink if you don't mind," Billy sad, while dragging at his friends coat. They followed her in before she realised what was happening.

Janet hadn't planned on letting them into the apartment but by now felt pretty safe with the inexperienced pair. The teasing would have to stop though. They deserved a cup of tea and a biscuit before sending them on their way.

"My master won't be home for awhile but you must go soon as I will be in trouble if he finds you here. I don't want to be over his knee for a spanking," she warned them.

12