Long Distance Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep reqrets.
1.3k words
4.5
7.2k
1

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Guilt, guilt, guilt. Could she really do it? How could she not? Although she was scared to death her body won over her head and the pieces of her plan started falling into place. Business would bring her lover back to the East Coast in just 3 weeks, coincidence or not it was the perfect opportunity. He was going to be just an hour and a half away, 90 minutes, 143 short miles instead of thousands, alone in a gorgeous hotel in one of the biggest cities in the world. As a divorced man he was free to meet whomever he wanted, she, however, was not. Though it hurt her physically to lie to her husband, the man who had stood beside her for 21 years, in sickness and in health, she knew she had to, or her last days would be spent in regret as the years before. So she was making arrangements for a girls night out and was surprised when he suggested this huge party complex that has 7 different bars all with different themes and conveniently located in the same town that her lover would be visiting.

"I don't know" she replied "that's an awful long drive after a night of partying."

"Why don't you guys stay at the resort there? I know I can get one of those great suites you like." Oh my God, did he say what she thought he said? This was too good to be true! Could he really have just given her an excuse to be gone not just one evening but an entire 24 hours? A whole night and a whole day locked away from life and reality. 1440 minutes with the man who touched her soul in a way no other has. 86400 seconds of his smell, his touch, his taste and of course his sound, his music. Clink -- another spoke in the plan fell into place. Almost as if fate had stepped in and gave her the OK to go ahead, and in so doing almost gave her the husbands approval she needed so desperately.

"I'll run it by the girls" not specifying whom or how many would be accompanying her. "Thanks honey, it's a great idea! The suite would be perfect. Maybe we could even enjoy the pool and spa before we come home?"

"That sounds fun. Look, get your home girls, an over night bag and go cut loose." He came to her and pulled her close. "This year has been tough baby I want you to get out there and have some fun and RELAX. Get a massage, mani's, pedi's, all the frilly frozen drinks you girls can handle, everything's on me!"

"That really does sound great, babe, thank you." She whispered

She leaned into him breathing in his familiar scent as guilt stabbed her heart. God, how could she do this to him? How could she not? Those 2 damn questions, again. The pain she felt at that moment could only be compared to the pain of not seeing her lover.

They sat there for an hour watching tv the whole time the same words reverberated over and over in her head. How could she? How could she not? Go, and feel the daily sting of guilt; don't go, and feel the stab of regret. Feeling her thighs quiver and her pulse race as all the possible scenarios played repeatedly in her minds eye until finally the screaming in her head sent her to the refrigerator for a glass of wine, she hollered to see if he wanted some but he didn't respond. As she took the first sip she heard the rumble of his snore as he napped where they had been sitting. Closing the fridge she leaned back against its cool strength and brought her hand to her throat feeling her pulse beneath her warm skin pounding with the rhythm that matched the throbbing need she felt in her core. Her hand slipped lower tracing the small scar at the curve of her throat. Her eyes flashed wide as she shook her head... she refused to think of that and let her hand run softly over her belly and hips before cupping her full breast. She drank deeply enjoying the sting of the wine as it traveled down her throat. Soon she would have him and his seed would be taking the same route down her throat. The thought sent her over the edge and she slowly slid down the refrigerator as her hand copied the descent to her sex. She cupped her swollen pussy firmly, already so close to cumming, before dipping her middle finger into her warmth and pulled the moisture up to her hard clit. She circled the nub, brushing lightly over it as she sighed softly, cooing just as she did for him every morning... just as she would be doing for real... live... in person. The wave of her first orgasm rose swiftly while her fingers deftly manipulated her engorged lips until the crest arrived and sent her juices dripping from her sex. Weak from release she once again cupped her mound while she pressed her thighs together firmly.

She was startled awake when the kitchen light snapped on and her eyes snapped shut, a gasp escaped her lips.

"Honey" he said quietly "Are you ok?" She was so confused, not certain where she was at first not aware that her hand was still buried in her panties nor that she was sitting on the kitchen floor.

"Yeah...uh... I think so."

"Then can you tell me why you fell asleep while masturbating on the kitchen floor?"

God, she was so embarrassed! He knelt down in front of her as she started to remove her hand from her panties but he stopped her, pressing her hand back against her damp core and tipping her head up with the other. She met his eyes hesitantly but saw the fire in his and she was once again instantly aroused.

"You're beautiful like that." She looked down, tipping her chin once again he met her gaze. He, too, stirred her... so odd to feel as if she'd just made love to her lover and was getting ready to do the same to her loving husband. To have them both had always been her biggest fantasy to have her two men, her two lovers. Thinking she should feel bad about it, should be ashamed of such an intimate betrayal. But sex was her drug and her husband knew that just as well as her lover.

"Will you show me?" he asked

"You've seen me do that a million times." She whispered, her face flush with want and need.

"I didn't see you do it tonight. I didn't get to see your face as you came or to hear you sigh." His eyes glinted, a cheshire cat grin broadening his face "And you know how much I love to hear you cum."

Without realizing it her fingers had already started stroking the pussy cat, she was encouraged by his obvious desire and lifting her head she looked brazenly into his face. He loved her like this, aroused and flush, her lips parted, her breaths filled with deep sighs, her tongue flicking often across her full mouth. His eyes lowered to where her hand was hidden between her thighs. He didn't need to actually see her naked at that moment, he knew what every inch of her looked like, but there was something so highly erotic about the way her fingers moved beneath those white panties. The way her eyes smoked over and became hooded by heavy lids; the way she stared at him so intently; and god the way she sounded as the wave of her second climax sent her arching against the refrigerator and two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers