Long Distance Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.1k words
4.33
6.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Over the next few days she thought of all her friends and wondered who she would be willing to hurt, because that would eventually be the outcome. Making a best friend your scapegoat is a common enough occurrence but she couldn't treat those that had always been there for her with such disrespect.

But there was one, her very best friend, Bella, whom knew everything else about her. They'd known each other for 20 years and if she could trust anyone it was this friend. She called Bella and suggested lunch, not unusual but when she arrived she knew something was up. She knew what Bella was thinking so she shook her head, pity disgusted her.

"Everything's fine, girl, just sit down." Their chatter returned to normal, filling each other in on the random events that had filled their recent days.

After placing their order, she took a deep breath, gathered her courage and blurted "Bella, I need a favor." before she could stop herself.

"Sure, sweetie, anything."

"Well, don't be so willing until you hear what I have to say." Another deep breath "You remember when I got my first home computer and I spent every waking hour on the internet?"

"Uh-huh" this was, so not what she was expecting, Bella held her breath.

"Well" she felt the blood rushing to her face.

"Yeah..." Bella said as she leaned in.

"I met someone online and used to spend that time talking to that person." The words rushed from her lips quietly "We never met in person and I've never done anything like that since." Her cheeks and neck became hotter and redder.

"And..." Bella urged.

"Please don't hate me, but we used to talk on the phone, too." God, she couldn't believe she said it out loud.

"You what?" Almost breathless

"We never met in person, B, I swear to God!" She squeaked as she felt the tears welling she wanted to run but Bella grabbed her hand before she stood.

"If you stop there I swear to God I will kill you!" Bella said.

"What?" she stammered

"I said if you stop there I swear to God I will kill you! Spill the beans you naughty bitch!" Bella burst into laughter and she couldn't help but join in. Half way there.

"Do you still talk to this person?"

"We lost contact quite a while back."

"Oh my god, did you have phone sex? Bitch I need some details!! "

She nodded and took a deep pull on her wine not sure if she could go on.

"So what brings it up today?" Bella pressed then gasped "You talked to him again?"

Yet again she could feel her face warm with shame and only nodded her response.

"Does 'you know who' know about this?" Her eyes met Bella's with a jerk "No of course he doesn't." Bella had answered her own question.

She was relieved when their lunch arrived and hastily filled her mouth so full that she couldn't talk even if she wanted to.

"Details, please?" Bella pleaded

"No details except this: I met a man on line and made a connection I don't understand. We talked for years nearly every day and yes we had phone sex... lots of phone sex."

"And..."

"We always wanted to meet face to face, skin to skin even if it was just once, we talked about it endlessly but I couldn't do it, B, I couldn't hurt my man that way." She hesitated "And worst of all...it's something I've always regretted."

"You've always regretted what? Not meeting the guy or having phone sex?" Bella teased

"Sometimes both." She answered candidly "no, that's not true I regret not meeting the man of my dreams.

"I see but I still don't know where I stand in the picture."

"He's going to be here in two and half weeks."

"Here as in here or here as in the cosmic sense like here on earth."

"Here as in an hour and a half away." Bella's eyes widened as she began putting two and two together.

She filled B in on her husbands idea of the club and resort to which she responded "Damn that is just perfect."

"So look I know it puts you in an awkward position but will you say you'll go with me? I'll get you your own suite"

Bella hesitated and the air felt heavy "I will, on one condition: I get to meet him, too."

"Geez Bella no way!"

"Look I'm not letting you out of my sight with some strange internet chat room perv until I know for sure you're safe."

She chuckled a bit but lowered her face "I have to go, B, and yet I don't feel like I can. I've never wanted to be unfaithful but... I have to go."

"Hey, listen" Bella reached for her hands and made eye contact "I understand and no I don't think any less of you, I'm just so fucking jealous! But my condition stands, I want to meet him before I leave you two to your own devices."

"OK, I concur and, Bella, thanks so much for understanding."

"Oh, and I expect details, serious details" she added while rising from the booth and squishing her into a hug. CLINK -- one more spoke in the plan fell into place.

She paid the tab quickly and once inside her car she began to shake, her thighs quivered, and palms began to sweat. "Oh. My.God. I'm really going to do this" she thought. Running her hands along her jeans to dry her palms she tried to calm her racing pulse and fight the urge the touch the familiar throb between her thighs.

Glancing around she noticed only 2 other vehicles in the parking lot; one a pick up at the far end and the other a Hummer parked 2 spaces to her right. The windows where darkened but she was sure the vehicle was empty so she tilted her had back against the head rest, parted her thighs enough to run her hand across her swollen labia. She laid the seat back just enough to allow her to stick her hand down through the waistband of her jeans and inside her panties. Her eyes closed with the sheer wickedness of what she was doing in broad daylight in a restaurant parking lot only to snap open to make sure she wasn't caught. She had no clue that someone was indeed watching her from inside of that big black Hummer.

The rise and fall of her breast increased as she swirled around the pulsing tip. She licked her lips and bit back a moan as she quickly reached climax, heat rising up through her body and setting her face afire. She opened her eyes slowly only to see the driver's side window of the hummer was down.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers