Long Distance Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.6k words
4.5
6.5k
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

She sat on the bedroom floor sorting through photographs, each package in order by date, every picture labeled and dated on the back. This was her history, these snapshots held the story of her life and though she would some day pass away, those photos will tell her story long after she's gone. She shuffled through different packages reviewing the memories each one brought up. The day they went on their first official date. The park where he first kissed her and told her he loved her. They day they moved in together... the day they wed. She had spent more of her life with her husband than she had lived before him. Almost as if they had always been together, experienced everything together, they shared so many "firsts". Overall their life had been good, their relationship strong and even though they were timid in those early days they eventually fell into their routine as lovers pretty easily. She would never forget the first time she masturbated for him. She was so shy and nervous that night but champagne had her head fuzzy and her body buzzing.

It was the typical meet and greet kind of party with her husbands business acquaintances. She knew most of the people and the casual environment made for great conversations so before long she was charming everyone at the party, making everyone laugh as the whole room became engrossed in the tall tale she was telling. She heard Tony, her husband's friend shout from the back.

"Sing us a song!" She blushed and said no.

"Yeah, come one, just one!" More voices joined in and she looked to her husband for help which wasn't happening.

"Come on, honey, sing."

"Sing what?"

"Anything" he whispered in her ear as he squeezed her arms and stepped back.

She closed her eyes, the room was silent as the first notes came out of her.

"Birds flyin' high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me
and I'm feelin good"

Loving their rapt attention her voice grew louder with each verse.

"Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
River runnin' free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me
And I'm feelin good"

Ending with a raucous round of applause, whistles and woo hoo's until the wait staff announced dinner. She bowed deeply and laughed saying

"Thank You, ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses!"

The group of 30 or so sat down and the official part of the dinner party began. Andrea Jones, the business owner and one of the most successful women in corporate history brought the room to a stand still as she rose and lifted her glass; she toasted the various attendees, thanked HER for the free entertainment and they were dining on the most exquisite Italian food she'd ever tasted. Murmured conversations filled the room as everyone began to eat but all she could think about was how she felt standing in that room surrounded by people, how she felt with their eyes on her, the way they responded to her and how aroused it made her. Her nipples were taut and straining through the lace bra and pushing the silk of her blouse outward in small peaks.

She excused herself and asked directions to the ladies room. He stood and asked if everything was ok which brought a quick frown to her face. As she walked to the restroom she had this vision playing in her head; she was in the parlor with all those people around her, watching her, listening to her but instead of joking and singing she was naked and rubbing her body and her pussy furiously. She sat in the stall not really having to pee but in urgent need of an orgasm. She spread her legs her middle finger instantly finding the hard crystal. She closed her eyes so she could see herself there again, yes, there she was, naked and scar free, lying back on the leather settee, thighs spread wide for everyone to see. Her chest and face were flushed red with pleasure as she looked at all the faces around her, all of them wanted her... the men and the women... and she wanted them all to see her pet her hot box until her sweet juices were everywhere. Back in the bathroom stall, making quick work she rubbed furiously until her body was rocking in spasm silently. She was only gone a few moments but her husband eyed her as she crossed the room and returned to her seat. Their eyes met as he caught a whiff of her musky scent. His dick pressed against his zipper as he imagined what she had just been doing. She smiled and winked and went straight back to work on her dinner.

On the drive home they fondled each other both becoming breathless and so aroused she was afraid he would shoot his load before they'd even gotten started. When they arrived home he knew she was tipsy and couldn't wait to have sloppy drunk sex with her. After closing the door they began to pull at each others clothes while they kissed feverishly. She stopped him at their bedroom door, placing her hand on his naked chest.

"I have a confession to make." She whispered; he nodded.

"I was a bad girl at the party." She tilted her head down and to the left so she could look at him shyly out of the corner of her eye behind heavy lids. His hands began to stroke her arms.

"What did you do?" he asked gently already knowing what she had done but was going to actually say it?

"I masturbated in the bathroom." She said almost inaudibly. His cock jerked she never used that term.

"What prompted that?" He stepped closer, his hand turning and raising her face to his.

"I... kept seeing... um... fantasizing."

"Go on... fantasizing about what?"

"Giving them a show." She said tentatively not sure how to express what she saw in her head.

"What kind of show?" The bulge in his pants strained to be released.

"I can't say." She whimpered

"Yes, you can." He stepped close enough to feel her breasts touching his strong chest. "Tell me, baby."

"Can I show you?" She nearly squeaked and he nearly came. He nodded, unable to find his voice. She crawled up on the bed back against the headboard, her legs stretched out straight in front of her, eyes closed. She couldn't do it.

"Please show me." He whispered

Gradually her thighs relaxed and she spread them as she pulled her knees up. Eyes still closed she brought her hand up and laid it on her thigh her finger drawing tiny circles. Her movements stopped and his heart sank but before he could say anything her hand darted quickly to her shaven lips. She ran her fingers so softly along her damp slit as she remembered all those eyes on her. Her thighs parted further as she dipped her finger into her body pulling her juices up to her hard little clit, just as he had done a hundred times. In her minds eye she saw the men's cocks pushing their trousers out; she felt the women's heated gazes as well and that drove her further into her fantasy. He leaned back against the wall, throbbing cock in hand as he watched the woman he loved making love her own body, God, what a display, laid out before him like a piece of art to be studied and adored.

Her breaths and sighs filled the room and his senses as he watched her face blush with arousal, her tongue darting out between her lips. He knew she was close as the soft coos intensified; her sounds risings in crescendo as she reached climax. The dance of her fingers slowed until she was cupping her mound, her face reddened, had she really just done that? Was her husband really there or was this just another one of her fantasies? She grew brave enough to open one eye and then two as she saw the man she loved standing across the room, his body tense, his cock thick and rigid wrapped tightly in his hand.

"Baby, that was so hot!" he whispered his voice thick with desire. She smiled shyly knowing she should be embarrassed but loving the effect it had on her husband, his response was exactly what she had imagined all those people feeling in her fantasy. She lifted and opened her arms to him, wanting him so much. He came willingly, kneeling on the edge of the bed he traveled the distance to her on his hands and knees. Sitting back on his knees he pulled her to him lifting her bottom with his hands while his lips found hers hungrily. She fell against him her soft skin blazing; her hand reaching for his hard staff she pressed it against her still throbbing clit and as he pulled her closer, his hand still cupping her ass his entire length entered her in one stroke. They made love several times that night, it was a turning point in their relationship but seemed so far from the present.

As those memories filled her she wept, tears for her husband who loved her so, tears for the changes fate had made in her and in their lives, and tears for the lover she'd never meet.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers