Long Distance Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
2.3k words
3.67
6.3k
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Dominic loved Dawn, would have changed places with her in a heartbeat. However, as the process of treatment began something changed. He found that he couldn't handle the physical reality of what she was experiencing and he hated himself for it. If he let his mind actualize her treatment he choked back tears and a fear he'd never felt before. He did what he could, he worked hard to assure her the best medical care, took care of the household, the mundane things like chores and went to doctors appointments when he could but for the most part her mother took on the majority of the burden. Dawn understood why Dominic couldn't handle it and was, in some ways, relieved that he could remain in the dark about certain things. But there was still a small part of her that felt abandoned. His warm full bodied bear hugs became soft embraces, their teasing and wrestling like kids became gentle shoulder shoves and love pats and when he looked at her the fire that was there was replaced with sheer panic and pity. Every move she made him twinge with fear and "Are you ok?" was in the structure of every single sentence he spoke.

The joyous passion they shared was gone. No lifting her to the kitchen counter... no reckless abandon... no sofa quickies... no Fantasy Nights with costumes and toys and definitely no fucking. But he held her every night and his displays of affection were often. In those first few months he couldn't even embrace her let alone make love for fear of hurting her. But she needed him so badly. Despite the chemical warfare the one constant that reminded her she was alive still throbbed and ached between her creamy thighs. She still woke with the same arousal and deep need.

A few weeks into treatment she lay in the hospital bed, sick and tired of being sick and tired. Her body was tight and strung like steel wires. Although she had a private room she had been unable to sleep let alone bring herself to climax and yet her body needed that release so desperately.

Dom came to visit late that night and as had become routine he crawled into bed next to her, she wrapped herself around him and found some peace there in his arms. The nurses were generally busy after dinner had been served, setting up pills and syringes full of toxic waste for her and those in the ward around her, so they were rarely interrupted and usually Dawn was able to get a few peaceful hours of sleep. But not this night. She fidgeted and squirmed until Dom finally asked.

"Baby, are you ok? Am I hurting you?" He started to pull away but she wrapped her arms around him tighter. The tears welled in her eyes as she turned her face down.

"What is it, Dawn?" he whispered

"I can't say." She muffled back a small sob.

"Yes, you can, baby." His tenderness tugged at her, he loved her so much.

"I need something." She said hesitantly. He didn't understand until her eyes met his and he saw that smoky look he knew so well.

"Do you want me to help you." he whispered against her ear, she nodded slightly while the tears continued to flow. "Are you sure?" she nodded again choking back the sob of need rising in her throat.

He shifted onto his left side, pulled her head to rest on his bicep and covered them with the light blankets around her. His hand cupped her cheek and he pressed a light kiss against her mouth, thumbing away the tears that wet her face, and then kissing her again this time sweeping his tongue against her lips. Her breathing deepened as his hand slid softly down her cheek, passed the bandages at her throat, down her left arm around the iv plugged into the crook of her arm. His fingers found their way to the curls at the top of her mound and he pressed his warm palm against it; letting his fingers rest lightly on the outer lips of her vagina. He began to stroke up one side and down the other, brushing just slightly over her pearl causing it to harden and grow. Her breath quickened as each pass pressed harder against her clit. She raised her left leg at the knee giving him better access to the part of her that needed his touch; the warmth and sweet scent of her arousal rising from her center. His middle finger drew moisture from between her cleft; pulled it up and began to swirl around and across her clit until she was nearly breathless; he continued to work the bud until her body quivered with spasm after spasm. She leaned into him breathless and weeping while his arms enfolded her. He felt her body start to relax he knew she would soon be drifting off so he whispered quietly against her ear

"Feel better, baby?" A soft whimper, a deep sigh and slight nod was her reply before sleep overcame her. He cried while he lay there cradling her, her cheeks still damp with tears and flushed with fever. Not sure he could survive all that was coming.

And so the next 11 months were filled with constant medical bullshit. Dominic continued to waver between being 'in' the experience and not wanting to know anything and yet he remained attentive and caring.

A month after coming home from the hospital Dawn was feeling restless and tense, so she filled the Jacuzzi tub, lit a few candles, turned on some smooth jazz and laid back in the hot water with a sigh. She traced the slice along her throat, just above the collar bone running from side to side, it had required 37 stitches to close it; and then just above that she touched the tracheotomy scar that was the closest to your vocal chords and had almost taken her voice. Further up and to the right side was the half moon shaped scar from the initial biopsy. Her hand sank lower until she found the holes where the multiple feeding tubes had been connected just below her ribs and then to the right side where small insertion ports would be connected to a beeper sized machine that pumped contaminants into her on a regular basis. She had touched the scars often as they healed but had not been brave enough to see the results more directly. Her familiar need began radiating from her core and she parted her thighs in the warm water, sliding her hands up and down her body, along her thighs and up her sides then down between her breasts. She turned the jets on and felt the pulsations down her back and along her sides. She found that if she rotated slightly to the side one jet sent bubbles dancing along her throbbing folds; rocking back and forth she allowed the strong jet to stimulate her clit and then moved away and then back again until her eyes closed and she arched, riding the cresting wave to its completion. Her breaths began to slow as she relaxed back into the warm water. She needed Dominic to make love to her... sweet and soft if that's what he wanted... but she needed to feel him stroking inside of her...

She needed to feel beautiful, needed to feel alive and in love so she dug through her collection of pajamas and nighties and found the one that Dom liked best. It was a pink silk corset that pushed her ample breasts up and spilling over the edge with matching silk panties. She covered the outfit with a simple dress that clung to her figure but flared out and hung all the way to the ground; and a silk scarf tied loosely around her neck. She hadn't had the energy to do much so Dom was surprised to find her busy in the kitchen, the smell of fried chicken filling the air. She smiled as he entered the room. She was so beautiful to him and yet she seemed so frail that his heart ached.

"Hi, honey." She said brightly "How was your day?"

"Good, baby, but what are you doing? You should be resting!" he said embracing her tenderly.

"I'm fine, Dom, really. So please stop looking at me like I'm going to collapse any second."

She had dinner ready and on the table by the time he'd changed out of his work clothes. As usual he eyed her every move as she served their meal. She ignored his concerned stares and instead concentrated on the goal at hand which was to let Dominic know she was ready to make love. She reached for his hand often during dinner; she smiled and flirted but kept their conversation light and trivial.

As they cleared the table she brushed up against him, her heat burning his skin. She came up from behind him, arms snaking around his torso as he washed the dishes; pressing her body against his, making sure that he knew without a doubt that she wanted him. He leaned back against her gently and breathed deeply; she could hear his heart beating and knew he wanted her too. Reaching around him she turned the warm water on and washed his hands with her own, fingers swirling and gliding, her eyes locked with his. Grabbing the towel she dried them quietly and in that moment of hush she rose up on her toes to press her lips to his softly. He wrapped his arms around her; gently pulling her to him, tucking her head beneath his chin. His breathing was rapid and shallow, his shaft full and throbbing against her belly. She stepped backwards and slowly lifted her dress up her creamy thighs and then passed her belly to reveal the corset she wore underneath. He caught his breath and his eyes widened in panic. He wanted her so badly, wanted to touch and hold her, to taste of her flesh... but he was so worried, he didn't want to rush or hurt her. Her fingers clasped his arms tightly and pulled him into her for a deeper kiss. He cupped her face, thumbs brushing across her flush cheeks, his eyes searching hers. Perhaps she wasn't ready for him but needed that release.

"Do you need me to help you, love?" he asked remembering the night in the hospital.

She nodded then kissed him again, deeper yet, her tongue pushing through his lips and into his hot mouth. He picked her up tenderly and carried her to their bed while their tongues continued to dance. She began to tremble as he removed his shirt but she noticed he left his pants on and climbed into bed next to her. He leisurely began to caress her face, fingers tracing each inch and burning them into his memory. Bringing his hand down her shoulder he avoided the scarf and the things she hated beneath it and continued to move down her thigh, then making the return journey up the other side. Her very essence was quivering as he shifted into a position that allowed him to reach her entire body. Her breath caught at the first sweep along the inside of her thigh and a quick fire burst; she felt the gentle rise of her first orgasm. He made his advance and maneuvered his middle finger up along the crevice between her legs to the spot he knew would send her over the edge. She sighed and squirmed as his pressure increased; she felt the heat rising from her core out to every single muscle, tendon, and bone until she arched her back, her body wrecked by spasms. He stroked the skin of her arm and whispered in her ear as she came down; he fought against the bulge in his pants until she reached down and grabbed him lightly through the material. She rolled into him and with her right hand still holding him; she struggled to undo his pants with the other. He helped her by sitting up and shedding his pants then lying back down so she could touch him again. She leaned in and placed kisses across his chest as she started to stroke his naked, swollen rod; pulling the soft flesh up and over the crown. Their breathing changed pace she matched the rhythm of her hand to the raging thump in his chest until she felt him tense. She grabbed his cock firmly at the base to stop his climax as he had taught her and looked up at him.

"Please make love to me, Dom" she whispered and felt his body tense again

"Dawn..." he hesitated "Are you sure?" She nodded; he saw the way her darkened eyes pleaded with him, her breath shallow and desperate. He responded with a soft kiss and a straining member.

"What about the doctors?"

"Its fine, I promise." She began stroking his shaft again "Please, Dom?"

How could he deny her anything? He wrapped his arms around her and began pulling at the strings of her corset trying to remain calm and gentle. He trembled as he covered her face with kisses and freed her breasts from the silk while she tugged at her panties. The scars on her sides were covered so she felt free and she quivered with anticipation. Until he reached for the scarf around her neck and she stopped cold.

"NO!" her body frozen with fear.

"Baby, its ok." He said lifting his hand again; she bolted from the bed to the far corner, her eyes wide with dread. "Dawn, please, it doesn't matter." But the moment had been lost. It was bad enough he'd had to live through it all, he'd seen enough and she couldn't believe that he could still look at her the same way... when even see couldn't.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers