Long Distance Love Ch. 12

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.3k words
3.67
5.7k
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

As they walked back towards the pool area they were linked by their arms; their steps in time with the other; they didn't rush but each knew where their feet were headed and in silent anticipation they strolled together. Dawn gave Graham the key and before long they were seated in the living room; champagne in hand, radio on and knee deep in musical conversation. She sat Indian style facing him at one end of the small sofa with his long legs stretched sideways so that he too was looking straight at her.

"So you never answered me. Why did you stop singing?" Graham asked

The time had come and she finally felt ready to share the darkest part of herself.

"Well, like I said it's a long story..." she stopped and he reached for her hand taking it softly in his while his thumb drew circles in her palm.

"We have all night, babe. Please tell me." And she did. She told him everything; sparing the gory details of course but still hinting at the scars left behind. When she finished she looked down into her lap not wanting to see the pity on his face she knew would be there now. Graham shifted and suddenly she was wrapped in his thick arms; and her heart hammered and her body tingled as he whispered against her ear

"Dawn, you are the bravest, strongest woman I've ever known. I loved you already but to know what you've survived... I am in awe of you, love!"

She pulled back from the embrace preparing herself for the rejection she was expecting only it didn't come. Her eyes met his and there was no pity, no sympathy, there was passion, love and lust... and her body began to melt for him. He pulled her up from the sofa and into a slow dance to the tones of smooth jazz dancing around the room. Their bodies joined together and she was so content to be tucked there under his chin, against his strong body, his cologne blending perfectly with his scent. There was no denying the sheer sexual masculinity he exuded and she once again found herself feeling ugly and scarred; she took a deep breath and tried to calm the tensing muscles; she felt him draw her closer and he whispered sssshhhhh as they continued to circle and rock to their beating hearts.

He pulled back bringing his hands to her cheeks, touching her lips with his ever so lightly and then again, pressing harder until they were locked in a deep soul searing kiss. She reached for his shirt, slowly undoing each button before pulling it down his muscular shoulders and tossing it away; then lower tugging at his belt and zipper never losing contact with his invading mouth until at last he was standing naked before her. She brought her hands up to his face running her fingers softly across his cheeks and then down his full neck and broad shoulders. She scratched faintly across his chest with her nails before pressing her hot palms on him and leaning in to kiss his lips; the fullness of his mouth inhaling hers; wrapped in each others embrace. She stood up on her toes to nuzzle his neck and nibble at his ear lobe; she loved the way his heart beat when she was next to him; she loved the way he smelled and felt. Their hands were everywhere; their breaths coming in great gasps as they came up for air.

She kissed and licked her way down his torso with deliberate slowness, taking the time to flick and suck his tiny nipples until she was on her knees before him face to face with the rigid cock she'd dreamed about for so long. The head was full and round, the ridges highly defined around the helmet and ultra sensitive on the underside where the skin meets in a v. She placed a soft kiss right on the head tasting the drop of juice waiting for her there. She kissed and licked the shaft from base to tip on each side until his cock slid easily into her warm mouth. He was thick and stretched her mouth wide and then she cupped his sac with one hand and brought the other up, stroking him in pace with her lips and twirling tongue.

"God, Dawn!" he was so close and she couldn't wait for him to explode because after the first one he was a long haul specialist. She sucked him harder and started to tremor as the first spray of cum filled her mouth and she swallowed and continued to swallow until his body finally stopped trembling and he started to deflate. She looked up at him with his rod still in her mouth and she was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

Graham reached for her, pulling her up into his arms, his mouth feasting on hers until she was gasping for air. She clung to him like that kissing feverishly, her hands spanning each inch of his smooth skin memorizing the feel of his muscles as they rippled. Graham reached for the scarf around her neck and she tried to stop him by clamping her mouth closed but he continued to overwhelm her senses with his touch, his lips. As he pulled the scarf free from her neck he replaced it with the warmth of his hand; his thumb came to rest lightly on the crescent scar first before sliding along the slice until finally his thumb circled around the tracheotomy pock mark. She was trembling and tears had begun to fall despite her insistence that they stop. His hands unzipped her dress and pushed the straps down her shoulders, instinctually she clutched at the material to keep it from revealing more and she stepped back from his body, waiting with bated breath to see what he would do if she just... let the dress fall to the floor her arms crossed in front of as if she still held the cloth. Her eyes were on the floor, she felt vulnerable and timid but liberated in a sense; still another tear slid rebelliously down her cheek. His bare feet came into view and he tilted her head up to meet his eyes and she was spellbound; his were still alive with a desire she hadn't expected. She choked back a sob as his fingers made their way across her the scars on neck, along her sides and down to her belly where the newest scars lived and she tried to look away but his hand held her chin firmly in line with his so that their eyes were in constant contact.

"Is this what you have been afraid of? Did you think these marks would matter?" he whispered tenderly; she nodded once again turning her facing down "These scars are a part of you... they are part of what makes you who you are...and I love you... ALL of you." And then added like a pouting child; eyes glinting with mischief "But to know that the woman I have known all these years would think me so shallow."

"I never said you were..." she hadn't moved; her hands still up in front of her

"Oh, but the implication is quite clear!" he said in mock disapproval while removing her panties "I suppose I have no choice but to show you how DEEP I can really be." With that he lifted her again and pressed her body against the wall; his tongue and lips assaulting each inch of flesh he could reach and his cock straining against her belly until she reached between them and led the head of his cock straight into her throbbing, wet pussy. There she was being slammed against the wall... being fucked by her secret lover... exactly as she imagined it not so long ago, but so much better.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers