Long Distance Love Ch. 13

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
2k words
4.25
6.4k
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Graham held her there, his shaft thrusting up to her cervix and he pulled back to watch her face flush and beaded with sweat, her eyes shut tight and her mouth open as she gulped in the air her lungs needed so desperately. Every fiber in her body was vibrating and her gasps turned into deep moans and finally a duet of grunts and growls as each came with ferocious intensity each holding the other so tightly as he filled her body with his seed. Her entire body was quivering as she came back down to earth and she exhaled into a deep throaty laugh as their eyes met. He thought she was beautiful when she had climaxed quietly in the sun but the look of pure rapture was like a beacon shining across a stormy bay to weary a seaman.

"Wow" in unison followed by another big breath as he lifted her up and off of him; pulled her into a deep penetrating kiss before placing her back on the floor.

"Jacuzzi tub?" she asked thinking of the heart shaped tub for two

"Only if I get to wash you." He said playfully as he followed her to the bathroom.

At first she felt a bit awkward standing there as he tested the water temp and added lavender essential oil until he turned around and held out his hand. The raw sexuality that emanated from him was intoxicating and she couldn't stop the twinge deep inside her very core as they slid into the hot fragrant water. Their limbs mingled as they settled in together her arms around his waist, cheek against his heart and her head cradled in the arm he had around her. He turned the jets on and soon they were floating on a sea of bubbles wholly and totally lost in a world of their own. She pulled out of his embrace long enough to lay back between his thighs pressing the length of her spine against his body, her head back against his shoulder. They could barely hear it above the bubbles but their voices joined the strains of Diana Krall

Peel me a grape,
Crush me some ice,
Skin me a peach save the fuzz for my pillow
Talk to me nice, talk me nice
You've got to wine me and dine me
Don't try to fool me bejewel me
Either amuse me or lose me
I'm getting hungry peel me a grape.....

They floated there for a while longer before he reached for the soap and stood up helping her to her feet before lathering up his hands he turned her away from him and soaped up her neck and shoulders gently kneading the muscles there, down her arms, across her back and lower; lingering slightly as he slid his slick hands across the moons of her ass and then down the outsides of her thighs and calves. He turned her around and raised each foot to wash it gently making her giggle; then up between her legs passing over the juncture and concentrating on her belly; still kneeling he had a perfect view of the scars on her belly and lining her sides; he soaped each wound tenderly as she trembled fiercely. He came back down her body spreading the foam across her mound then slipping between her thighs to massage the outer lips before pressing his hand between her folds. Her thighs opened more as his other hand came from behind sliding between her cheeks and he continued to wash back and forth; her hands wrapping in his hair while each pass of his hands sent shards of ecstasy through her. He slipped his middle finger into her moist heat while his thumb circled her gem; his face so close she could feel his hot breath against her. Graham knew Dawn was going to cum again when she leaned back against the cold tile wall her body convulsing; her cooing sounds echoing through the room. He continued to manipulate her clit and spongy gspot causing her back to arch and her hips to thrust against his hands extending the peak of her orgasm while her insides contracted around the finger he had buried in her. He pulled her back down into the tub and continued to wash her chest and full breasts, his slick hands gliding sensually across her nipples all she could do was arch her back and raise them higher out of the water. He slid across her body, skin gliding against skin so he could take her lips with his while he finished washing her neck and then pushing her lower in the water to rinse. Her eyes were almost closed, her mouth slightly open in sultry satisfied smile, at that moment she was far sexier than he could have ever imagined and he would hold that vision of her with him forever; oh, he would remember it all... every single second, every breath, every twitch and moan; but this would be the vision that his recollections would bring forward in the years to come.

It was his turn to be washed and she did exactly to him what he had done to her and they laughed and splashed like kids until she knelt before him. Things got quiet as she gently wrapped her fingers around his swiftly hardening rod and rolling his sac around with the other then slithering up the crease of his behind and his breath caught as she began to stroke both hands in time; one tugging at him the other sliding from his balls, up his crack and back again. The feeling was so erotic he, too, had to lean back against the tiles to maintain his balance. No one had ever touched him like that and she felt him grow slightly and his sac draw up; she pulled and stroked gently until he unloaded on her full heaving breasts. He wobbled as he bent his knees and sat back in the water. Dawn rinsed and press herself against the length of him and their eyes linked and held; neither one needed to speak the connection was so intense that they heard the others thoughts, and they stayed that way until the cooling water and pruned fingers forced them to move.

Graham grabbed a towel, began drying her off and wrapped her in one of the matching plush robes before doing the same for himself. When he came out Dawn had already refilled the champagne, grabbed 2 bottles of ice cold water and was picking through the fruit basket. She popped a grape in her mouth and tossed one at him and sang

"Peel me a grape, Graham." The resulting laughter rang through the room as he joined her at the table. He looked so serious as he took another grape, inspecting it from top to bottom, turn it over and over looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" she inquired

"I'm trying to figure out exactly HOW to peel a grape." He said, she giggled and tossed a pretzel his way.

"Yeah, and how do you skin a peach and save the fuzz?" They spoke in their sacred musical language while they snacked. The sun had already completed its descent and the amber tones of dusk were fast becoming the dark blues of night. They talked about everything totally engrossed in one another and oblivious to the real world just outside the window.

They made love endlessly over the next several hours, their hands touching, exploring and memorizing each curve and line of the others bodies finding every sensitive spot. They took turns teasing and pleasing the other, tried every conceivable position and fucked on every flat surface in the suite they could find.

They finally fell back on the bed absolutely exhausted and completely satiated, she sighed as she turned on her side and he followed to spoon her from behind, his arm coming around her waist and his hand clasped between hers. They slept for a few hours and he when he woke she was sitting up and watching him. It was the wee hours of morning about the same time he used to call her and she woke with that familiar pulse pounding through her loins. Their eyes met and they shared the moment before he smiled and said

"Let's do it like we're on the phone." He wanted to see her in those sleepy moments so soft and warm. He sat up against the headboard while she maintained her position with her legs crossed beneath her. They were naked and she was once again lost in the fantasy of it all. He gently began to stroke his already hard rod and she felt the warmth beginning to spread. She uncrossed her legs allowing him a perfect view of her mound, thin curly red hair patch as well as the swollen folds and distended clitoris. Dawn lay back bracing herself on one hand so she could still see his movements as she began to rub the lips of her vulva. He was so sexy lying there naked with his rock hard cock in his hand. She dipped her middle finger in and brought moisture up between her folds to her jewel and circled it; matching her tempo to his; they were so hot and finally seeing what they had been hearing for so long. They snuggled until their hearts and breaths slowed and his tummy growled. They ordered room service and as they ate a late breakfast there was a lot of silence, each knew their time together was coming to an end, but they had the whole day yet so he reached for her hand and smiled

"What do you say we take a ride?"

"Where?" she asked

"Well, I saw a sign on my way here and there's something I want to do and I'd love to do it with you." His eyes were lit with an impish delight "Trust me?"

A few hours later she was up in a plane strapped to a person that was getting ready to jump OUT of said plane and she was feeling a bit nauseas until Graham grabbed her hand. He too was strapped to a diver as everyone's first jump is in tandem with an experienced jumper. They opened the door and the air rushed in; it was almost time and she was filled with trepidation but she also energized, she smiled at Graham as she listened to the instructions for the last time and before long she was standing in the open door looking at the earth from 13500 feet. Her body surged with adrenalin as the count down began, her heart was beating louder than the plane and its rhythm matched the endorphins rushing through her system down to where the straps held her crotch, her nipples taut, her pussy wet and throbbing. She had faced death twice and as she jumped through that doorway she was absolutely unafraid. Graham watched her face as she was flying, he rejoiced in the freedom and fearlessness he saw registered on her face and his heart swelled. They celebrated when they touched down as soon as she was unstrapped she ran to Graham, jumping up into his arms and shouting at the top of her lungs

"Graham that was the most AMAZING thing I've ever done! Thank you so much!" she covered his face with kisses and laughed as he spun her around.

They went back to the suite where they spent those last few hours bathing and loving each other again. Bella's call brought them back to the brutal reality that their time together was almost over; he held her and let his tears fall with hers. They weren't tears of regret but tears from the bittersweet pleasure of their experience and the pain of saying goodbye... this was a one time deal and she thanked god she had had the courage because it released a part of her, it healed a part of her, and closed a chapter in her life.

Neither Dawn nor Bella spoke on the ride home, but Dawn's tears fell unchecked and she shuddered with each sob she released into the air. She wrapped her arms around herself feeling like she was going to fall apart, clutching and rocking gently back and forth. All Bella could do was turn on the cd and crank her friend's favorite song...and cry along.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers