Long Distance Love Ch. 14

Story Info
Finale: online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.4k words
4.44
5.9k
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Chapter 14 -- Finale

The time with Graham had been wonderful and in that night he completed her in a way, her fantasy had been fulfilled but in its completion she found a hollow victory. Yes, she had made love to an incredible man and he had been accepting, passionate, and a fabulous lover but he was not her Dominic the man that she had loved her her whole life. They knew they would never meet again and though they would share phone calls and emails on rare occasions their lives returned to normal. She never strayed from her marriage again but for many years she wore the guilt of her indiscretion like another scar, bravely bearing the mark so that she could still look back and remember.

Dawn returned home determined to do whatever she needed to in order to be worthy of Dom. They were happier than they'd ever been. They enjoyed a new and fuller life together; they kept fantasy night and shared a heightened more passionate sex life that they had only glimpsed before. Her fears about her body and scars gone she was free to be her self once again and revel in the joys of their love and their life together.

Several years later Dawns nemesis came back for her. The cancer had returned and this time she was angry. The first time she was strong and young she fought like a lioness, the second time was horrible and she had fought like a lamb, but this time she was just plain pissed and too goddamned tired to fight. She hated the doctors, she hated god, she hated every person around her as she stormed from the doctor's office. She started the car, turned the radio to full blast and screamed at the top of her lungs as she beat the steering wheel with her hands. Was this the price she was to pay for her night with Graham? Hadn't she already paid enough? If this was her punishment for betraying Dominic why did he have to endure this again?

A few weeks later as they lay wrapped around each other in her hospital bed she was weak and pallid, her body rebelling against the treatment and though she needed rest she couldn't sleep. Every time she closed her eyes pictures of her life flashed across the screen behind her lids so she tried to keep them open and the visions at bay but the meds were making it hard. Dom nuzzled her neck and pressed his lips to her ear

"Are you ok? Do you need something, baby?" she nodded and tried to smile remembering that night so long ago. He looked down at her and stroked her face lightly; their eyes locked in wordless conversation. She seemed so fragile as he helped her lay back he quickly brushed a tear from his cheek before taking her lips with his. His hand lingered on her face before sliding gently down her body to her heated center. His practiced fingers brought her to a quiet peak, her body barely moving instead of writhing as was her custom and yet her breath was ragged and her insides convulsed and contracted around his fingers. He whispered to her and cried with her as she came back down. As she struggled against the haze of the drugs she said softly

"Dom, I have to tell you something."

"Not now, sweetness, just rest."

"No, Dom... I need to tell you now." Her eyes lids were weighted with lead and she struggled to keep her mind clear. "I was... unfaithful once... and I am not worthy of the love you have given me." Her confession begun she told him everything about Graham the words poured forth as fast as her tears. Great sobs wracked her body and she tried to pull from his grasp but he held her fast and continued to murmur and coo to calm her.

"Sshhhh, Dawn... baby please calm down." She continued to struggle and pulled the iv from her arm in her attempt to get loose. He spoke louder and more firmly "Dawn, Stop!" He leaned in pressing his weight slightly over her to still her movements; he fought to catch her eye but she wouldn't look at him.

"Dawn!" louder still and she snapped to attention "Please I need you to calm down and listen to me." She couldn't imagine why he hadn't left her there to die alone like she deserved; instead was pleading with her to listen.

"Dawn, I knew about Graham." He finally said and everything stopped; her body froze, her lungs ceased to work and her heart stopped beating as he continued "I found your box a long time ago."

He had found her treasure box but when, how? The box had been filled with the letters, photos and trinkets she had received from Graham but when she had gotten sick the second time she threw the box and everything away not wanting Dominic to find it after she died.

"I saw it in the garbage and thought it must have been thrown away by mistake." He shifted his weight off of her laid back down beside her

"But... " she blinked surely the meds must have her hallucinating "I don't.."

"I told you there was nothing I would deny you... nothing I wouldn't do for you. Sure I was pissed at first but it wasn't like you had a physical relationship. In fact I was quite turned on by the fact that you had this fantasy... I certainly enjoyed the benefits."

She opened her mouth to speak but he pressed his fingers to her lips

"There's more, Dawn." How did her deathbed declaration of guilt turn into his confession? "I arranged for Graham to come here and Bella helped."

"What? I don't... understand." She shook her head to try to clear the fog.

"I saw his name that night on the caller id. I knew you were struggling and searching for something. So I called him and made the proposition."

"Dom, I'm so sorry... I never meant to hurt you... I just..."

"Sshhhhh... baby, I wanted you to experience everything you'd ever imagined and to fulfill every desire and I knew Graham was one of the things you desired. So no more sorry, no more guilt... it was my gift to you... a real Fantasy night. " She went limp against him trying to process the information and stay lucid but she lost her battle and whimpered "sorry" over and over until she fell into the deep sleep her meds promised her.

They had come full circle and as they drove home from the hospital she looked over at Dom with pure adoration and when he smiled she felt that familiar ache begin in her core. He carried her in and placed her gently in their bed, her mother had everything ready, the pillows fluffed just right, everything she needed within arms reach and she cried as her mother held her and hummed softly. Later that night Dom climbed into bed next to her and she rolled into him, they were face to face as their eyes met and she smiled slightly

"I love you Dom. I've loved our life together... you have been the perfect husband and I thank you for forgiving me..." he stopped her with his soft kiss

"Don't do this, Dawn, don't say goodbye. You're doing great and getting stronger every day... so please don't do this."

"Dom, please make love to me." He pulled back from her, fear registered on his face "Please, my love, I need you." He could not and would not refuse her anything and they cried as he moved gently between her thighs being careful not to lean on her as he took her mouth with his and slid his manhood into her warmth. He was so tender as he made sweet gentle love to her, their tears unhindered as he rose and pushed into her softly until she quivered and he filled her with his seed.

Afterward he bathed her and helped her into her favorite pjs; then he tucked her once again into bed and wrapped her around him. She fell asleep quickly; a small smile on her face so content to be in her own bed and in his arms. She was home, they'd survived, Dom still loved her and now the healing could really begin.

But before the rising of the sun Dawn succumbed quietly in her sleep, her heart and spirit cleansed by Dominic's confession and forgiveness she was freed from her guilt and finally released them both from the disease that had taken over their lives.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers