Long Love Broken Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Chambers, are you quite ready to go back to work?" Herman asked.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Your satchel and purse have been brought down," he indicated the chair beside the bed. "You have an agreement to deliver, don't you?" He walked out, huffing in a way that made me think he was actually mad at me.

I was in love with my hot-rod Spyder. Of course it wasn't the fastest car on the road, or the most expensive, but it was fucking sexy. This time I went a hundred miles out of my way just to stretch her legs some more.

There was an empty feeling inside me when I shut her off, the rumble in my heart and my ears completely stopped. Jill came out of the house to see what the noise was and smiled when she saw me. After saying that Jonathon and Amber were out back in the gazebo, she went back inside.

Amber was pouring an additional glass of tea when I reached the gazebo. I gave Jonathon the folder and plopped down in the chair beside him. "Did you get one of those cars yet?" I asked him.

"Wife wouldn't let me. She's such a spoilsport," Jonathon grinned. "It's on order, got all the good stuff. Is this for real?"

"Do you think I just pulled that out of my ass?" I giggled. "I do want a favor from you."

"What's that?" Jonathon asked.

"I want a number, all the money you guys have spent on me since the beginning of our relationship. I want to repay you for all the kindness you've shown me."

"No," Jonathon shook his head. "We did those things because you are family. Every dollar was for our daughter."

"What the fuck?" Courtney had come around the house and was walking toward us, Carmen not far behind. "I thought I told you to stay away from my parents!"

"They're my parents too, Courtney," I said. "You made Jonathon and Amber my dad and mom. Remember?"

"The biggest mistake of my life!" Courtney shouted.

"Well, I'm just here to repay our dad for some of the things he bought for me. What was the price of the penthouse, dad?"

"One point one for the floor, another three hundred thousand for the furnishings," Jonathon said.

I opened my checkbook and made the entry for check number one thousand and two for one point four million dollars. I knew that Courtney was close enough to see the numbers now. I then wrote a check to Jonathon for that same amount.

Amber took the check, folded it and stuck it in her bra.

"You're faking this," Courtney accused. "There's no way you have a million dollars to give away like that!"

"Actually, I started out with fifty million," I said.

"Jacqueline, about that other matter?" Jonathon interrupted.

"Yes?"

"Seven hundred is fine, along with the stipulation," Jonathon said.

"Great, I'll have my people call your people," I nodded. "Good evening."

Carmen had frozen in her tracks when she saw me with Jonathon and Amber. I stopped and whispered to her, "Do you really think you're going to get that bonus Rachel promised?" With that said, I strutted across the yard. I was really glad that I hadn't switched out my flats.

I got a call on my cell on the way back to Vegas. It was Polly. Why in the hell was Polly calling me again?

"Jacqueline Chambers."

"Hello again, Jackie," Polly said. Her voice was really eerie coming through my car speakers. "I hear that I'm on speaker phone, is there anyone in that sexy little car with you?"

"Are you stalking me, counselor?"

"Never mind how I know what I know. I would like our conversation to be private."

"I'm alone in the car," I admitted.

"Good. Will you come have dinner with me? I'm awful lonesome. I need some tasty Vegas pussy to lick right now."

"No thank you, counselor. I'm sure your fiance would have some of that for you, she is from Vegas after all."

"That Chicago water is all contaminated and filtered and who knows what else? I need some Vegas pussy now. Come to me, Jackie, I'll make it worth your while. I can show you heights of ecstasy that men don't even know how to give."

"Good night, counselor," I said. I toggled the end call switch, but it didn't completely close the circuit.

"I don't know why you want to tap that snatch, Polly," a man's voice said. "What's with this Vegas pussy is sweeter shit?"

"Rachel's snatch used to be pretty good. Courtney's was fucking candy cane. Jackie's been in Vegas all her life, and she's making me chase her. That's fucking awesome."

At least she believed I was a Vegas native, that meant Patrick's work was good. Who was the guy? Was he fucking Polly? The line clicked off before I heard any more conversation. I had learned something new, Polly wasn't the victim of brainwashing, she was the top bitch.

A few months later and none of the weddings had taken place, but Herman and Jonathon quietly reached the buyout agreement. Operations were slowly being transferred over to the Woodsworth International headquarters. A month later, my life came to a screeching halt. Adelaide Mayer, our Operations Chief burst into my office and told me to turn on the news.

I was trying to make sense of what I was seeing when a call came up from security that the Chief of Las Vegas Police was here to see me. Then it all made sense. The accident I was looking at on television, cement truck versus limousine, was my husband dead.

I didn't faint, I let out a screeching wail that they could probably hear in San Francisco, where my husband's body lay crushed under a cement truck.

Then I fainted.

I spent a week in the hospital. I burst into tears every time Herman came into my thoughts, which was a lot. The Chiefs of the various departments told me that could handle the day-to-day without me, but serious decisions would have to be made soon.

Jonathon and Amber came to see me, mostly to offer support, but Jonathon needed a minute to talk shop. Courtney was still going to take over the reins of King Enterprises in four months, and she still had no idea that the company was under the wing of Woodsworth International.

I asked him when the wedding was and he said two and a half months, with a wrinkle. I asked what the wrinkle was and he gave a snort. There were going to be four weddings at the estate: Rachel and Polly, Courtney and Carmen, Katie and Min, and Melanie and Blake. Then he asked if I wanted to come, and I told him that would be the best present ever.

The funeral and the wake were almost too much to bear, the casket closed for a reason. When we finally lowered Herman into the ground, I cried again.. The next day one of the attorneys that Herman employed brought me Herman's will. Basically, Herman had left almost everything to me with the exception of the thirty-acre estate and accompanying mansion were to be turned over to one of the operations chiefs, the one with ten kids. I got a hoot out of that. Herman's personal fortune was so many numbers I thought I was going to faint again.

Then the attorney handed me an envelope with an old-fashioned wax seal on it.

My Dearest Jacqueline,

Of course you lived longer than me, I had twenty years on you when we got married. Knowing that you really don't want to lead, my attorney has two choices for you: One is to take the money and run. A billion dollars will buy you a good life pretty much anywhere. Make sure you knock up some women and have at least a dozen kids.

Two is to take the reins and roll the dice. But you still take some time to knock up some women and have some kids. That was my one regret in life, no children.

Jackie, you were the wife I always wanted. Thank you for sharing your life with me.

Your husband,

Herman Woodsworth.

I cried tears of grief all over that beautiful parchment. The attorney was looking at me quizzically waiting for the answer. I told him option two.

By the time I got everything situated at what was now my company, the weddings were almost upon me. I took three days to prepare for my appearance, and I was gonna be the shit.

Marcie turned me down when I asked her to be my date for the wedding, so I decided to call Sofia and ask her. She was agreed to be my date, and she seemed almost giddy at the possibility that she would get to slow dance with me.

When Sofia and I arrived at The King Estate, it was almost time for the ceremony to begin. Jonathon snuck up behind us and offered me a microphone. He told me it was a patch into a whole different set of speakers, in case somebody tried cutting me off. I gave him a kiss as a thank you for his trouble. He gave us seats in the back, so Sofia's and my presence would hopefully be missed.

The processional was a really long affair. Jonathon walked Rachel down the aisle and Polly walked herself. Jonathon had to reset and walk Courtney down the aisle. Carmen walked herself behind them.

Katie and Min walked together, holding hands all the way up. Melanie and Blake made an unusual move and walked singly and in step, Blake in front of Melanie. When everybody was situated, the Reverend came out. He looked a little puzzled, but took the arrangement in stride. Instead of performing the vows individually, he performed them concurrently, only the names were different. When he was getting ready to ask for objections, I turned my microphone on.

"I object," I said.

"To to to which marriage?" The reverend asked.

"To all of them, of course. What would you do if I only objected to one marriage? Would you hold the other three up or what?"

"I don't know, madame. Why do you object?"

"All of these marriages are based on lies," I replied. "I'll take them one by one."

"Go ahead," the Reverend sighed.

"Let's start with the new arrivals. Melanie and Blake. First of all, why get married with people you hardly know? I know why, and you know why. But how can you want to get married at all? Melanie, Blake just got out of jail for pimping you out to the entirety of South Vegas and then trying to sell you."

"In your old life, you were treated like a sex object and begged me to help you get away. We got away and you finally got your dream trip to a real career. After you got away from Blake the first time, you went back to law school. Then you dropped out of a free ride to Columbia. Do you know how much that costs? Ask Polly, she'll tell you. Your lie was to yourself, being free of forced sex on a regular basis, then jumping back into that life with both feet."

I turned to look at Katie and Min. Catching Rachel out of the corner of my eye making a cutting motion across her throat. "Katie and Min. You were enamored enough with me to take my last name. Then, you ran off when somebody lied to you and said that I was sleeping with an old man for money. You didn't give me a chance to explain that everything I had gotten was from my boyfriend. I ended up marrying him, and Herman was a good husband to me until some idiot crushed his limo with a cement truck."

"Courtney and Carmen. Courtney was married to me for a little while, but found a new companion in Carmen. Your whole relationship with Carmen is a lie. Carmen was paid to get you this far and was going to get a bonus for leaving you at that altar. Why? Let's ask Rachel and Polly. Rachel was in line to inherit her father's company because her little sister, Courtney, was a rebel both with and without causes."

I could see Courtney starting to tear up. That broke my resolve for a moment, then I continued: "Then, Courtney turned herself around and started taking business classes, accounting classes and getting straight 'A's' in the courses. All of a sudden, Rachel found her bright future with millions of dollars at her disposal in jeopardy. Being a plastic surgeon paid okay, but a major company at her fingertips? Wow. Enter Carmen. Carmen was plucked out of a file cellar at Polly's law firm and made into the ultimate distraction for Courtney. It worked. Carmen's lie was that she never really loved Courtney."

"Finally, we have Polly and Rachel. Polly told lies to her husband, mostly that she was devoted to him and that she wasn't secretly having an affair with Rachel. At her wedding to Victor Adams, she promised to join her soul to his, making one soul, one love. Victor replied that if they ever divorced that soul would be broken in two, never to be whole again."

Polly looked me straight in the eyes. She knew who I was now.

"I've said my piece, gotten everything off my chest, so to speak. If the hosts allow, I'll stay for the reception."

I turned off the microphone and sat back down. Everybody on the altar was frozen until the Reverend resumed his spiel. There wasn't a single 'I do' from anyone. Blake ran off, Melanie in tow. I hoped that Blake wouldn't hurt Melanie any more than she already had. Even though there were no weddings, there was still a reception. Patrick and Lilith came to join me at my table for my protection, sitting on either side of me. Sofia sat across from me and had herself some champagne.

Katie and Min were the next to arrive. Katie asked for a dance, and I accepted. Lilith and Patrick started to stand with me, but I waved them down. I didn't need to be protected from Katie. "Hey, girlfriend," I said.

"Hey. I've got some news for you, Jackie. Don't freak out, okay?"

"I'll try not to," I said.

"Min and I are going to get married anyway. There was just too much pressure to not say 'I do' up there."

"You never struck me as the kind of woman that went along with the crowd, Katie," I said, voice cracking.

"Listen. As much as same-sex marriages are now accepted, polygamy is not. We are going to marry each other, but we'd like to stay with you."

"I'll bet you two will get a great tax deduction," I chuckled.

"Question. Why was just about anybody at Woodsworth International afraid of you?" Katie asked.

"I married the boss, Herman Woodsworth. He's the one you accused me of fucking for money. He gave me gifts and I gave him my love."

"I'm sorry," Katie said.

"I'm sorry too," Min said. "Can I cut in?"

"Sure." I let Katie go in a twirl and picked up Min on the flip side. "I missed you two," I said. "When you get pregnant, I know a company that gives great maternity leave."

Min giggled. "So you really own the company?"

I leaned close to her ear so I could whisper into it. "I also own King Enterprises."

"Courtney's going to shit."

"Why would I shit?" Courtney asked. "May I cut in, Min?"

"S-s-s-sure," Min stuttered.

Courtney took my hand and tried to lead, but I held my position. "So, what's up, Courtney?"

"Well, what you said is true. Carmen had one first-class ticket to the Virgin Islands. There must have been a better way to out her."

"You wouldn't believe your father if he told you straight out. You were too busy throwing the word 'fuck' around for me to get a word in edgewise. Even if I would have showed you the proof, which I have, you would have called me a lying bitch."

Courtney thought about that for a minute. "True. I'll be embarrassed for a little while. For some reason I've been embarrased since you walked in on us in that hotel room."

"She looked very limber," I teased.

"You have no idea, but let's leave it at that, shall we?"

"For now," I answered.

"Where do we go from here?" Courtney asked. "Would you, I don't know, like to start over?"

"We started at you telling everybody you were married to me. Where's the do-over in that? I like you, Courtney. Can we start with that?"

"It depends on whether your ex-wife wants a say or not," Courtney spun me around and led me right into Polly's arms.

"Hello, Jackie," Polly said.

"Ms. Adams," I replied. "Esquire."

"So you caught onto that, did you?" she asked.

"You know, I really wasn't paying that much attention. I was too dazzled by this cheerleader dragging me to the altar to ask if you were going to take my name or not."

"Well, now you've got the cheerleader looks too," she said.

"What do you want, Polly?"

"Initially I wanted to fuck your brains out three times a day for twenty years, but I see that's not going to happen. I really wanted to lick your pussy till you screamed, but well..."

"Who was in the room with you when you were talking about that 'Vegas Snatch?'" I asked.

"Doctor Marcus Schumer."

"Oh my, you rode that monster? Damn."

"I wasn't riding that. I was doing his defense against the charges that got filed for all the drugs that supposedly got stolen from his office," Polly countered.

"He deserves fifty years in the electric chair for what he tried to do to me," I mumbled. "So what do you want now? You said initially."

"I still want to fuck your brains out, but I want another baby. If you choose to do that without the fucking, I can go artificial, but it has to be your baby."

"Polly, I came across some things that I think make you very dangerous. Things that would make me fearful to be in a room alone with you," I said. "I don't want to end up your brainwashed pet."

"You found out about that. Eh, it was a good diversion," Polly shrugged. "I'd never do that to you."

"I can't believe you said that. Release Tiffany from her brainwashing."

"You have to give something back.," Polly warned.

"No, I don't. Tiffany doesn't deserve what you and Rachel did to her. She told you she loved you and then you shit on her."

"Tiffany was the pilot, Rachel was the hard part. For a while, she had to believe that she was the one in control, and I let her chase you away from me. By the time I had her tamed, you had vanished."

"I'm glad you didn't have a chance to tame me," I said.

"My plan wasn't to tame you, my plan was to give you what you are now. Then I could find the best pussies in town and we would have had a good old time," Polly admitted. "I was really hot for Tori, now I'm extremely hot for Jackie."

"What's the release word for Tiffany?" I asked.

"Violentbusterhaterchinchin," Polly replied. "Now you do something for me."

"What?"

"Come back to me," Polly whispered. Together we can finish my plan, and you can have all the money and cars you want. I'll use Rachel to sell off King Enterprises for millions. I'll tame any pussy you want. I'm sure you'd like to fuck Rachel a hundred times for what she did to you. Come back to me, Tori, my luscious wife."

"Polly, I'm not Tori anymore. I am Jacqueline Marie Chambers-Woodsworth. By marriage, I own Woodsworth International."

"And King Enterprises," Jonathon called out. "Just sayin'."

"What the fuck?" Polly asked as she shoved me back.

"You were so proud of yourself, you didn't notice I had a microphone on me. You just admitted to pretty much everything illegal you have done."

"Everything I said is inadmissible in court. I didn't give you permission to record me!"

"When you have a wiretap warrant, you don't need permission," Lilith said. Four police officers came out on the dance floor, one with handcuffs at the ready. "And we have one of those."

"You have no probable cause," Polly said.

"We'll suss that out in court," Lilith smiled. "I know the prosecutor here, she's very tough."

"Jackie, did you do this?" Polly asked, tears rolling down her cheeks. "We could have had everything!"

"Polly, my personal assets are worth a tad over a billion dollars. I can get anything I want, any where that I want, at any time of my choosing."

Polly's eyes went wide and she looked like I had slapped her. She turned around and went with the officers. After the cops cuffed her, they led her off the floor.

Rachel came over to me and asked for a dance. I couldn't imagine why she'd want to dance with me, but I agreed anyway. "How's the sweet taste of Victor-y?" She asked.

"Better than getting ripped open by a cock the size of your arm," I retorted. "What do you want, Rachel?"

"I want you to take custody of the boys. I'm going to be charged with conspiracy, lose my license because of the drugs that went missing, et cetera. Besides, I knew I wasn't going to be a good mother the minute I popped Samuel out."