Long Weekend

Story Info
Brother wants payback for my weekend with his wife.
9.6k words
3.95
97.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

The on high feeling I had just a couple of hours ago had taken a free fall since. I had been on my way to pick up my older brother at the air base. He was flying in for a review for his pilot license at the base. He had the weekend free from Friday until time for the review Monday morning. Then he was back in the air and headed back to Saudi.

It was his first trip back state side since he left six months before. He didn't have time to get back to his home in San Antonio where his wife lived and would work until he was assigned to another air base where she could go with him.

The base he was coming to was only an hour's drive from my home and he was going to be spending the weekend with Brenda and I. Tom and I had always been close as brothers. He was two years older than me at twenty-five. His wife, Tammy, was the same age as he. They had been married for four years. He planned on making the Air force a career

When I picked up Tom he was his old self, always laughing and telling jokes. He had been quite a ladies man before he married and the way I saw him giving some of the ladies the eye as we passed by I was sure that he hadn't changed a lot. It was hard to figure since Tammy was one of the sexist women I had ever been around. She was tall and lean with long black hair that came down to the middle of her back. Like Tom, she always had a smile on her face if you could ever tear your eyes away from her high firm tits long enough to see the smile. Looking at her was like looking at someone that was just made for sex.

We had barely hit the interstate when the subject changed to sex. "Little brother, my name is Jim but he had always called me little brother, I sure am glad you came to pick me up this weekend. I had much rather stay with you and that sexy little wife of yours."

It didn't bother me to hear him call Cathy sexy because she certainly was. She was the complete opposite of Tammy. Cathy was short and petite. She barely came up to five feet even in her shoes. She was blond with hair that came down to her shoulders. It was so fine that it was constantly blowing across her face. She usually wore it in a ponytail that made her look even younger than her twenty years.

Her breasts weren't as large as Tammy's but on her they were matched just right. She had beautifully shaped legs that reach up to an even better shaped ass. It was an ass that was just made for jeans. The little bikini she wore didn't do anything to distract from her at all. Many a guy had turned around to watch her as she walked by. Not the least was Tom.

Tom had only met her a couple of times before we married. Even then he had let me and her know he liked what he saw. We had only been married a year and most of that time he had been away or out in Texas at home.

I couldn't help but smile when he called her sexy. "Yes, I am a lucky man."

Tom spoke up, "I hope I get lucky this weekend. I could use some good old American pussy to tide me over for a couple of months."

It was some what of a shock to hear him say he wanted to fuck around on Tammy. "What about the little lady waiting for you back in Texas?"

"That is the problem she is in Texas and I am down here in Georgia. Got any idea where I might find some nice pussy for the weekend?"

"Hey, I am married. I don't run in those circles anymore. We live way out in the country and not many women get out our way. The kind you are looking for will be hard to find."

"What about Cathy?"

I looked over at him to see if he was joking he wasn't. "I don't think so, she is taken." I tried to laugh but it was hard not to be getting mad.

"Dam, I had been looking forward to fucking that sexy little wife of yours. Ever since Tammy told me about you and her a few weeks back I just knew you would be ready to share Cathy with me." That was when my world did a complete switch. I couldn't even bring myself to speak.

A few weeks before I had been sent to Texas for two weeks of training for my job. Since Tammy lived close to where I would be working she asked me to just stay with her. Tom was in Saudi and she said she would welcome the company. It wasn't hard to get me to agree. I even thought what it might be like to fuck the tall dark woman, never thinking it would happen. I had only been married about seven months and Cathy and I were doing our best to see who could fuck the other to a standstill.

I hadn't known Tammy that well. The first day she picked me up at the airport and I had trouble keeping my eyes from her long sexy legs as she drove us back to her home. The tight low cut top showed off her nice c cup tits to good advantage. The hard on between my legs didn't miss her attention either.

It was late when we finally got to bed that night. I had trouble going to sleep. Each time I shut my eyes I pictured her tits and long legs.

I had finally dosed off when I was waken by someone getting in bed with me. It had to be Tammy as we were the only ones in the house. I lay on my side as she moved up behind me and spooned up close to me. Her hand came across my body and pushed the sheet covering me down. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as her hand moved down to touch my hard cock.

She whispered in my ear. "I thought you might like a little company tonight. Since you have only been married a short time I figured you might get lonesome for some company. Tom has been gone a couple of months and I need a little attention myself."

I couldn't believe my good luck. All thoughts of Cathy went right out of my head. I rolled over and pulled her to me. My lips covered hers and she opened her mouth to return as good as she was getting. We didn't waste any time getting down to some serious fucking. Cathy was good but Tammy was different. That just made the sex that much better.

I spent two weeks with her and every spare moment was spent in bed. The only time Cathy crossed my mind was when I would call home to report in. There was never in guilt by either one of us. We were only giving each other what we both wanted. The only worry I had was if Cathy or Tom should ever find out about us. Up until now nothing had ever been mentioned by me or Tammy.

"What is the matter Little Brother? Did you expect to fuck my wife and I not know about it? Tammy and I don't have any secrets. I am sure that she is fucking someone else now and will tell me about him. She knows the women I have been with and when I fuck Cathy I will tell her all about it. We are apart too much to be without sex."

I drove miles before either one of us said anything. I was deep in thought. If Cathy ever found out about Tammy I would lose her. I finally spoke up. "You plan on telling Cathy about Tammy and me?"

"I wouldn't want to but I was really looking forward to fucking that sexy little wife. After all, you had two weeks of Tammy and all I want is a weekend with Cathy. I think you are still ahead."

"In other words, I let you have Cathy or you tell about Tammy?"

"Hey, don't look at it like that. Just think about all the fun had with my wife while I am having some with yours.'

"What am I suppose to do, just go home and tell Cathy that she is going to be fucked by you this weekend?"

"That would be a good start but I don't think you have the nerve to do that. All you have to do is just give me a little room to operate."

"What if she doesn't come across?"

"You let me worry about that. If I strike out then you have two good weeks on me."

I was sure that he wasn't going to succeed and felt a little relief. It might be fun to see him get shot down.

I pulled into the yard of the country home we had purchased. It was an older home that had been remodeled. A modern kitchen and a nice back yard swimming pool had convinced Cathy that this was the place for us. We had a few acres and I decided to become a gentleman farmer. I purchased a few cows and a couple of horses. We had settled down in our own "Green Acres."

Tom got out first. "You bring in the bags while I go introduce myself to Cathy again. Don't be in too big of a hurry to get in the house." He headed to the house. My not saying anything gave my unvoiced consent for him to go ahead. I could feel my stomach starting to turn over already.

Cathy had been expecting us and was headed to open the door when Tom went barging on in the house. He met her just inside the door. He through his arms out for a big hug. She was a little surprised at the enthusiastic greeting he gave her. She let him wrap her in his arms and draw her close to his body. He almost squeezed the wind out of her.

He picked her tiny body up and swung her around. Her feet weren't nearly touching the floor. He stopped but didn't put her down. "How is my sexy little sister-in-law?" He didn't give her time to answer before he kissed her right on the mouth. It was much more than just a friendly family welcoming kiss. She even felt the tip of his tongue drag across her lips.

Then he set her down on her feet, still keeping her tight in his arms. He looked down at her. She still hadn't had time to say a word. He could feel her tits pressing against him and he knew she was feeling what he had down below pressing against her. He made no move to back away. "Dam, but I do believe marriage has made you even prettier."

Cathy blushed. She had only been around Tom a few times and each time he had made a point of hugging her. He was handsome man and it sure didn't bother her to feel him holding her. He had never kissed her before and she could still taste him on her lips where his tongue had touched her. "You haven't changed a lot, still the same old Tom."

"I am really looking forward to the next two days. I haven't been around a sexy woman in six months."

It embarrassed her for him to call her sexy but at the same time she liked to know that she was still thought to be sexy by someone other than Jim. "You are full of it. Where is Jim?"

"He is bringing in the luggage. I couldn't wait to se my sister-in-law." About that time the door opened and Cathy remembered that she was still wrapped up in Tom's arms. She blushed when she realized that she had not made any effort to move away from him. She stepped back just as Jim entered the room.

Seeing them standing close gave him a cold chill. He hoped that this was as close as it would get this weekend.

They spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house. That afternoon they filled the ice chest with beer and went out by the pool. The tiny bikini Cathy had on was enough to keep both men excited. She would have worn another but all of her suits were much the same way. They weren't meant to hide anything. Always before Jim had liked the way she looked and for other men to see her. Now he wished she had something else to wear while Tom was here. He could only watch and not do anything about it as he saw Tom flirting with Cathy all afternoon.

Cathy couldn't believe how forward Tom was with her. He had always been something of a flirt with her and had even pinched her ass a couple of times before she slapped his hands away. The bulge in his suit told her that he was much more serious than he had ever been. She looked at Jim for help and he always seemed to be looking the other way.

Cathy went into the house to get steaks to grill out by the pool for dinner. Tom followed her in the house after telling Jim. "I think I will go help Cathy. She may need some extra assistance." He laughed as Jim just looked away to hide his feelings.

Cathy was bent over the refrigerator pulling the steaks out of the lower shelf when she heard Tom let out a soft whistle. She straightened to find him looking at her ass nearly naked in the small bikini. She stood up and turned her back to the refrigerator. Her face turned all shades of red. "I didn't know you were back there."

"It sure looks good from where I am standing." His eyes were traveling up her body to stop at each exciting point on its way to her face. "It's been a long time since I saw such a beautiful woman and in such a small bikini." As he talked he was moving closer to her until he was just touching her with his body.

Cathy could feel the heat from him crossing the space between them. She tried to laugh it off. "I have never seen such a horny man." She expected him to make some kind of joke and move away but he only moved closer.

Tom stood over her a good twelve inches taller. Looking down he could see most of her breasts the top barely covered. He could see her breathing hard as he moved closer. In his mine he knew that he was going to fuck her this weekend. He had promised Jim that he would keep it quite about Tammy but if it took it he would certainly tell her about her husband and his wife. He wanted the little blond bad.

He leaned down and lifted her face up to his. His lips came down to cover hers. Cathy turned her face away. "Stop Tom, What are you dong?"

"Kissing the sexist woman I have ever seen."

"Don't, Jim might come in."

Tom was glad that she didn't put up much resistance. She was mostly worried that Jim might catch them. He leaned over and looked out the window and saw that Jim was doing what he was told. He had opened another beer but he wasn't coming towards the house. "He is right where I left him."

He turned back to Cathy. He let his arms trail up her arms. He could feel the chills that passed over her body as his fingers touched her. He leaned forward again and kissed her. His fingers held her face straight when she tried to turn away. With a hand on each side of her face he turned he face upward until his lips covered hers again.

Cathy tried to move away but he held her in a firm grip. What was happing to her? She had never expected anything like this when they asked him to stay with them. If Jim would just stay a little closer then Tom would have to behave.

Then his lips found hers and his mouth opened and his tongue was playing across her closed mouth. Once again she tried to twist away but couldn't move. His body had now pushed her back against the refrigerator and she could feel his hard cock pushing against her and he wasn't backing away.

Tom kept the kiss. His tongue pushed against her mouth asking her to open to him. He wasn't having much luck but it was fun and her hard nipples pushing against his naked chest were turning him on more and more.

He dropped his hands from her face and she didn't make any effort to turn away. Cathy like the way he kissed her. It was a struggle not to just open her mouth and let him have his way. She never knew his hands had left her face until she felt them on her arms. Even then she didn't try to pull her mouth away, a fact Tom recognized at once.

When his hands reached her shoulders he gently slid the straps that held her top from her shoulders. He backed away just enough to let the top slip down, almost baring her breasts to him.

Cathy felt the top slip and quickly broke the kiss and pushed him back. "TOM! Don't do that."

Her hands held the top over her tits. He could see some of the nipple through her fingers. "Let me see you."

"NO!"

"Please?"

He sounded like a young boy begging for a toy. She laughed. "No. Jim might come in."

"Let me see them and I will go back out and leave you alone." He reached for her hands that held the top up. Gently he pulled at them. At first she resisted, then she let him separate her hands until the top dropped to her waist. He pulled her hands farther apart until she was naked to waist before him. "I knew they were going to be beautiful like the rest of you." He leaned forward and kissed the nipple of each one.

Cathy pulled his head away. "You promised."

He smiled and left the room. Back at the pool he set next to Jim. "I am off to a good start. You need to find somewhere you need to go tomorrow."

"Go to hell." Jim got up and went into the house. He heard Tom laughing behind him.

In the house Cathy was pulling her top back up and wondering how she had let Tom have his way so easy. He was very handsome and any woman would have been pleased for him to show them that much attention. She couldn't believe how out in the open he was with her. Jim could have come in at any moment and caught him baring her tits. As she fastened the top she realized that her nipples were hard as erasers. Her breath was coming fast as she recovered from the encounter.

Jim saw her and knew something had gone on between them. Cathy's face was still red and she was having trouble breathing. "Are you ok?"

It took a moment for her to answer. "Yes, I'm alright."

"You look like you aren't feeling to well. Did Tom say anything to you?"

"I'm alright. Have you noticed that Tom is different this time than he has ever been before when he was here?"

Jim wondered just how she meant that. "No, he is the same way he has always been when there is a beautiful woman around. I guess the last few months away from home has him pretty horny. Do you know a woman that could take care of his problem this weekend?"

"Jim! What are you talking about? He is married to Tammy, why would he want to be with someone else? Besides, I don't know anyone I could just go ask to fuck my brother-in-law."

"He mentioned coming home that he wanted some good old American pussy while he was home this weekend. I asked him about Tammy and he said she wouldn't care as she was probably fucking someone else while he was gone."

"Well, I am afraid I can't help him with that. He will just have to find someone on his own."

Jim went back to the pool after using the restroom. Cathy thought about the way Tom had come on to her and wondered if she was the one he had in mind for the weekend fun. It came as a shock to find that it wasn't such a bad thought after all. For the first time she wondered what it would be like to fuck her brother-in-law. He sure had a big lump in his pants when he pushed up against her.

Back at the pool Jim confronted Tom. "What went on in the kitchen with Cathy?"

"Nothing much, just a little preliminary work. You didn't expect me to just fuck her the first time I had her alone did you?"

"I am sorry about what I did with Tammy but please don't wreck my marriage."

"How sorry or you? I bet if she was here right now you would be trying to fuck her. You know I am right."

Jim knew he was right. Fucking her had really been a good week. He knew that he would do it again with the right opportunity. "Just don't tell Cathy."

"Hey, I don't want to spoil anything between the two of you. I just want a little of that sexy little blond pussy for the weekend. Monday morning I will be gone and the two of you can go on just like before. Only I know that you will be fucking Tammy when you get the opportunity and that I will want to fuck Cathy from time to time."

Jim had the look on his face of a defeated man. He knew he couldn't stop Tom from fucking his wife and Cathy not know about him and Tammy. He knew that the only chance he had was Cathy herself. It was going to be up to her to stop him. He didn't have a lot of confidence in that happing. Tom had fucked many other wives that had resisted at first. He hadn't got the name Ladies Man for nothing.

"Hey Little Brother, don't feel like that. Just think how good it was with Tammy. I promise to make sure Cathy has a good time."

"What do you want me to do?"

"That's more like it. All you need to do is make your self scarce for most of tomorrow, and stand back out of my way the rest of tonight."

Without any other choice Jim managed to be away from them when Cathy was around. He left them swimming late that afternoon with the excuse that he had to feed the animals. He asked Tom if he would like to come along which he declined. "You go on. I rather spend my time with Cathy than the smelly old horses."

As soon as he was out of sight Tom moved in on Cathy. "I had much rather spend my time playing with you than go with Jim."

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers